This was real racism.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TPMP

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
People in this forum are always quick to cry "racism" for every little thing.

But, this was true racism. That was the operating fact at work here. You can't help but arrive at that that sad conclusion... The basic human instinct of self-preservation on the part of her neighbors was also at work here.

Unspeakably tragic!.

This AA woman lost her two precious boys. Every parents worse night mare.

Her young sons were swept away by the floodwaters. She asked for help from her white neighbors and she was denied.

On one hand. It is also a symptomatic of the times we live in.

The bible says that in the last days people would be lovers of themselves, have loss of affection, without love of goodness.(2 Timothy 3:4,5)

http://24hourhiphop.com/2012/11/06/racially-m...

==========

BTW. Not that it matters. It doesn't. Interestingly enough. The boys were bi-racial. The father is white.
dr fill

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
TPMP wrote:
People in this forum are always quick to cry "racism" for every little thing.
But, this was true racism. That was the operating fact at work here. You can't help but arrive at that that sad conclusion... The basic human instinct of self-preservation on the part of her neighbors was also at work here.
Unspeakably tragic!.
This AA woman lost her two precious boys. Every parents worse night mare.
Her young sons were swept away by the floodwaters. She asked for help from her white neighbors and she was denied.
On one hand. It is also a symptomatic of the times we live in.
The bible says that in the last days people would be lovers of themselves, have loss of affection, without love of goodness.(2 Timothy 3:4,5)
http://24hourhiphop.com/2012/11/06/racially-m...
==========
BTW. Not that it matters. It doesn't. Interestingly enough. The boys were bi-racial. The father is white.
They were told to evacuate or stay inside.They were told up front if anybody stays in their homes they cant be rescued til the waters sucide.So they took a gamble and lost.Why did that mother put her children in harms way.She should be arrested for child neglect and man slaughter.Good day!!!
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#3 Nov 10, 2012
it is sad this person had to use that site to post hate. no one at this point knows what happened if you read other sites it states.

mom was leaving just as the storm surges were coming. at this point in time it was way too late to leave any home over there.

she has given conflicting stories no one knows what happened... she said the children were taken out of her car by her and the children were taken away by the flooding waters.

she stated she took the children out and was hanging on a tree for awhile then lost the children

there was a mandatory evacuation the day before she chose not to leave. she left her home only after it became flooded..

until the true story is out by the state and the police no one has the right to begin a race war whether it be here or in real life.

she was driving to Brooklyn via staten island which meant she was going over one of two bridges that were closed at that time.''

she said she went into a ditch then took the children out.. then she said she drove but the minivan stalled when she saw the storm surge..

the only true statement so fat with this is two little babies 2 and four dies in this horrific storm.

maybe mom panicked as she said her home was filling up with water.. who knows if she was in panic mode lets put ourselves in her place what would we do?

the most horrific and damaging thing about this sotry is that a horrible thing names tpmp placed this hear for one reason to begin a war with people here. that is the only reason and look at the site he chose now google the same story and see what is being said... and why many say we may never know what she did. her babies are in heaven as a mom who knows in panic mode what any of us would do.

to me i will not call this racist until the real truth is from the mom,. then i will call the homeowner who has said over and over he had a flower pot thrown at his door he was in shorts and flip flops he would;d have died if he went out.

this story has one theme... when you re told to get the hell out of nature's way get the hell out.

there are rumors in papers on thread and all over that the man was charged with murder homicide whatever... until the truth comes out and mom is having time to pray for her babies to be in heaven

it was wrong really wrong and in distasteful for this poster tpmp to even put this here,, he only did it to cause more harm and more enemies

and if this is not true.... who is the real bad one tpmp why -- this is on a open forum and he is inciting a problem with races.. he alone is the person to blame this story does not belong here for the sake of the mother, how do you think she feel if she knew this was going on in a forum about jehovah witnesses..
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#4 Nov 10, 2012
and read other sites for this story interesting he chooses a hip hop paper... nice. right?

people read the stories from cnn and reliable other sources.. let this mom be in peace there is no need to post this here no reason.
TPMP

New York, NY

#5 Nov 10, 2012
unlisted wrote:
it is sad this person had to use that site to post hate. no one at this point knows what happened if you read other sites it states.
mom was leaving just as the storm surges were coming. at this point in time it was way too late to leave any home over there.
she has given conflicting stories no one knows what happened... she said the children were taken out of her car by her and the children were taken away by the flooding waters.
she stated she took the children out and was hanging on a tree for awhile then lost the children
there was a mandatory evacuation the day before she chose not to leave. she left her home only after it became flooded..
until the true story is out by the state and the police no one has the right to begin a race war whether it be here or in real life.
she was driving to Brooklyn via staten island which meant she was going over one of two bridges that were closed at that time.''
she said she went into a ditch then took the children out.. then she said she drove but the minivan stalled when she saw the storm surge..
the only true statement so fat with this is two little babies 2 and four dies in this horrific storm.
maybe mom panicked as she said her home was filling up with water.. who knows if she was in panic mode lets put ourselves in her place what would we do?
the most horrific and damaging thing about this sotry is that a horrible thing names tpmp placed this hear for one reason to begin a war with people here. that is the only reason and look at the site he chose now google the same story and see what is being said... and why many say we may never know what she did. her babies are in heaven as a mom who knows in panic mode what any of us would do.
to me i will not call this racist until the real truth is from the mom,. then i will call the homeowner who has said over and over he had a flower pot thrown at his door he was in shorts and flip flops he would;d have died if he went out.
this story has one theme... when you re told to get the hell out of nature's way get the hell out.
there are rumors in papers on thread and all over that the man was charged with murder homicide whatever... until the truth comes out and mom is having time to pray for her babies to be in heaven
it was wrong really wrong and in distasteful for this poster tpmp to even put this here,, he only did it to cause more harm and more enemies
and if this is not true.... who is the real bad one tpmp why -- this is on a open forum and he is inciting a problem with races.. he alone is the person to blame this story does not belong here for the sake of the mother, how do you think she feel if she knew this was going on in a forum about jehovah witnesses..
Hip hop magazine be damned. I will post what i wish, UL.

I am NOT not one to allege racism "off the bat". Far from it!! I take the racism allegations very seriously.

It is obvious that there is an element of true "racism" at work here. Whoever denies that is no only ignorant, but is talking out of their azz as well and is a liar.

I know NY. I am an NY native. These are my people. Native Staten Islanders have issues with race. They always have. The place is notorious.

Native Staten Islanders view the island as their last majority white bastion in the City. They are hostile to minorities and make no pretensions otherwise.
TPMP

New York, NY

#6 Nov 10, 2012
unlisted wrote:
Interesting.......

Did you bother to say anything about the two little boys while you were on your soapbox?.

Since, you are always part of the mob who always screams and rants about the children.

HYPOCRITE!!!!
TPMP

New York, NY

#7 Nov 10, 2012
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text>They were told to evacuate or stay inside.They were told up front if anybody stays in their homes they cant be rescued til the waters sucide.So they took a gamble and lost.Why did that mother put her children in harms way.She should be arrested for child neglect and man slaughter.Good day!!!
Yes. The mother was irresponsible. No question about it.

But, the neighbors still could have helped her.

That is unconscionable!!!!
TPMP

New York, NY

#8 Nov 10, 2012
TPMP

New York, NY

#9 Nov 10, 2012
I'm talking about two children dying and i get bsd judging icons.

The sheer hate that is in this place is unbelievable.
TPMP

New York, NY

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Correction: bad
MAMMON

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Maybe the guy was a JW and he thought the woman was someone that was DFd. If that was the case then it truly was justified to be racist and let them kids die.
TPMP

United States

#12 Nov 10, 2012
MAMMON wrote:
Maybe the guy was a JW and he thought the woman was someone that was DFd. If that was the case then it truly was justified to be racist and let them kids die.
(Mammon quote)

"If that was the case then it truly was justified to be racist and let them kids die".

(unquote)

Really....Just let them die, heh?.

And you say that you are a father????.

I really find that hard to believe after this callously disgusting comment.

You would be better off saying nothing.

UNBELIEVABLE!
MAMMON

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Wow, you really are stupid aren't you TAMP?
Reality

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 10, 2012
I've seen you refer to a biracial man as Uncle Tom. To you are a racist
TPMP

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Reality wrote:
I've seen you refer to a biracial man as Uncle Tom. To you are a racist
Heh Ghost,(Most likely MM)

Apples and oranges.

I couldn't care less about Dan.

==========

We are talking about a woman who lost her kids.(A confirmed story) Racism was most likely as big an operating factor in that sad fact as much her poor decision to not evacuate and take her kids to higher ground as a responsible parent should have.

You are dense.
Prime

United States

#16 Nov 10, 2012
MAMMON wrote:
Wow, you really are stupid aren't you TAMP?
LOL! That's putting it mildly! He's stupid on steroids!
Florida Sunshine

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Nov 10, 2012
This thread is One HUGE JOKE...

TPMP/JOSE, is one of the BIGGEST RACIST whom I have ever seen in real life or on any Forum.

When "Reality" brought up his well Documented Racism to Dan, he tries to change the subject, to this ONE SAMLL artical of a STRANGER whom we KNOW nOT the WHOLE the story..

SO TPMP/JOSE did Not want to once again take on his responsiblity for his own RAcist actions, twords posters on here..Hes Not ONLY abusive with Christian women but also to men who are of different races and even with his own culture he has proven to be recist with this also.

WHat a sick sick HYPO-CRITE this idiot is..
Whats unreal is the fact he is The TOP RACIST and ABUSER on this Forum and yet he wants to TRY and look as if he feels bad for someone he does not even know or will know..

What a TRUE HYPO-CRITE and LIAR..
Reality

Tucker, GA

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! That's putting it mildly! He's stupid on steroids!
oh don't you know, it's only racism when two little boys die. Not when Jose calls another man Uncle Tom. He is stupid on steroids!
Lol

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2012
TPMP wrote:
I'm talking about two children dying and i get bsd judging icons.
The sheer hate that is in this place is unbelievable.
I think people would take you more seriously on this issue if you hadn't already proven yourself a monumental racist in your own right.

It just looks like grandstanding to get them off your back when you post things like this now. Think about it.
Reality

Tucker, GA

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think people would take you more seriously on this issue if you hadn't already proven yourself a monumental racist in your own right.
It just looks like grandstanding to get them off your back when you post things like this now. Think about it.
Hypocrite is too kind for Jose. He is simply too mentally challenged to deal with reality. His reality demands a flat earth mentality where his bias pushes aside truth and substitutes his emotional ignorance and fears for truth and fact. Hands down Jose is a racist. All racism is fear. Very telling, since many here have shown Jose to be a coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shell 4 min GreatSouthbay4040 1
New Today music thread 6 min GreatSouthbay4040 1,318
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 8 min PrufSammy 220
Trinitarians. Have you ever wondered.... 8 min Samson 14
A New Thread 17 min Tony Price 77 3
Puerto Rico statehood vote 17 min GreatSouthbay4040 107
"Be Watchful", I am Here! 26 min Jake999 18
Trinitarians: Can we reason? 34 min little angel 65
THANK YOU, churchoids, antichrists, apostates! 1 hr rsss1 436
Invalid Premise 4 hr sidgi 206