Does Anyone REALLY Enjoy Meetings?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#65 Dec 8, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>your the one that posted that you did not go often, so if you don't want people to know why post it, then say mind your own buisness. Why don't you, you seem to like to put your nose into everyones buisness including posting peoples emails on a public forum which is illegal, to bad you can't keep peoples personal things to yourself, called any KH lately.
This is what ND loves to do.
Stir it up!...Although, she claims otherwise...LOL!
Matter of fact. I'm going to dedicate a song to you.
Be right back....

Location hidden

#66 Dec 8, 2012
Dedicated to ND

"Trouble making woman".

The acoustics on this band is great....LOL!

Enjoy!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#67 Dec 8, 2012
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text> This is what ND loves to do.
Stir it up!...Although, she claims otherwise...LOL!
Matter of fact. I'm going to dedicate a song to you.
Be right back....
how so tpmp, you are the one that said mind your own buisness ok, and I answered appropriatly, talk about someone that loves stiring up trouble you have a record of doing that on two forums, who gave you the right to post peoples personal email addresses, if that is not stiring up trouble and illegally to, you have no scruples, you seem to think everyone is worse than you and not once have you ever taken any responsiblilty for your actions of what you have done to others on here, you show no remorse nothing, your more than just a trouble maker I would say you would be a danger to be around, and totally untrustworthy, you give anyone up you would.

Location hidden

#68 Dec 8, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>how so tpmp, you are the one that said mind your own buisness ok, and I answered appropriatly, talk about someone that loves stiring up trouble you have a record of doing that on two forums, who gave you the right to post peoples personal email addresses, if that is not stiring up trouble and illegally to, you have no scruples, you seem to think everyone is worse than you and not once have you ever taken any responsiblilty for your actions of what you have done to others on here, you show no remorse nothing, your more than just a trouble maker I would say you would be a danger to be around, and totally untrustworthy, you give anyone up you would.
Yap..Yap...

Encore....

"Trouble making woman"

LOL!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#69 Dec 8, 2012
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Yap..Yap...
Encore....
"Trouble making woman"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S_csCKrnqjQXX
LOL!
well at least your not denying it, your yap yap means OK I know your right but I can't say yes, so yap yap.

Location hidden

#70 Dec 8, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>well at least your not denying it, your yap yap means OK I know your right but I can't say yes, so yap yap.
ROFL!

No, my yap..yap...Really means..Yap. Yap... Trust me!

Shut-down mode.

I often don't read through all of your postings, ND. They are all the same. I have adopted that approach with several here.

==========

You have a wonderful evening!

Location hidden

#71 Dec 8, 2012
This place is too funny!

LOL!

Location hidden

#72 Dec 8, 2012
Good night folks!

“I luv Jesus ”

Since: Oct 12

Blessed city

#73 Dec 8, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that if a person reads and hears something long enough, it will change that persons thinking. Maybe not them, but their thinking. That is exactly what happens to Prisoners of War. They are told over and over how bad their country is, how they murder innocent children and women, how their wives are cheating on them back home. It turns them against their families and their homeland. A religion can get a hold of a person and brainwash them as well. We have all heard the stories of how a family has had their member kidnapped out of a cult and deprogammed. If only people would realize that JWs are brainwashed to and offer this help to them. It usually takes a ex witness a very long time to get over the things taught to them by the GB. It takes a long time for the fear to leave you. How else can you describe something that has instilled that much fear into you but a cult? So yes, I do believe a person can be changed when they are hearing it over and over again.
well it depends on whether a person is willing to hear and change.
if a person is not willing to hear and change, they will treat it as a noisy vessel.

one who knows the secret of the society will not dare to listen and let them changed your mind and follow them, unless the person is brainless.
La Flaka

West Point, VA

#74 Dec 9, 2012
ok my meeting start in 2 hours I have a ??????

the watchtower talks a lot about forgiving,

and I know in the bible jehovah forgave a lot of ppl and some ppl he did not, so don't I have the right to forgive who I want

the reason I say this I'm new baptized jw 3 months, and now that we r studing the jeremiah book, jehovah forgave manasseh and that man was evil, and I notice jehovah forgave a lot of ppl, jehovah has the right he reads heart.. now my question is.. is there any example in the bible that jehovah forgave a sexual offender any texts anyone can provide... I want to prepare my comment for the ppl who have been abused ect... but I need a little help, I'm not really too good with texts ects... thanks I will take comments from anyone I don't judge all I ask is for respect

Since: Mar 09

United States

#75 Dec 9, 2012
I always loved them. I miss going in person. I listen to them, but would prefer in person. I hope sometime to be able to go to some, at least on Sundays.

Location hidden

#76 Dec 9, 2012
Nomi wrote:
I always loved them. I miss going in person. I listen to them, but would prefer in person. I hope sometime to be able to go to some, at least on Sundays.
Heh Nomi,

How are you doing?

It's me TPMP. I decided to change my name and register. Nut, i will still use TPMP from time to time.

----------

How is it going your way?. How is life treating you these days?.

Location hidden

#77 Dec 9, 2012
Correction: Now

Since: Mar 09

United States

#78 Dec 9, 2012
Hi, been gone awhile. Got a slight cold, but doing okay other than that. Hope all is well with you and yours...Take care.
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Heh Nomi,
How are you doing?
It's me TPMP. I decided to change my name and register. But, i will still use TPMP from time to time.
----------
How is it going your way?. How is life treating you these days?.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#79 Dec 9, 2012
Mikronboy wrote:
Personally no!
Just a reminder:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HHcdCYf0Xo0XX&feature=sha re
Satirical, but so typical of a Sunday morning JW service, Mikronboy.

Wasn't there a JW urban legend about a Smurf coming to life during a JW service, got up and walked out of the meeting hall?

Location hidden

#80 Dec 9, 2012
Nomi wrote:
Hi, been gone awhile. Got a slight cold, but doing okay other than that. Hope all is well with you and yours...Take care.
<quoted text>
Everything is well here. I'm not enjoying this rain. I'm almost got into another accident today driving over to Costco. The roads are real wet. But, all is well. Thankfully my wife and kids weren't in the car.

Stay Strong.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#81 Dec 9, 2012
Admiral Kolchak wrote:
<quoted text>
Satirical, but so typical of a Sunday morning JW service, Mikronboy.
Wasn't there a JW urban legend about a Smurf coming to life during a JW service, got up and walked out of the meeting hall?
I think they tried to terrorize children, with the lie that the blue monster Smurf was doing flips down from the podium right out the door.
Yes, Santa is so much worse, right????
What is wrong with JW parents??
Sadly they should NOT be raising innocent children, that is for sure

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#84 Dec 10, 2012
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Everything is well here. I'm not enjoying this rain. I'm almost got into another accident today driving over to Costco. The roads are real wet. But, all is well. Thankfully my wife and kids weren't in the car.
Stay Strong.
Funny!

First, you have no wife and kids.

Second, you have no car.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#85 Dec 10, 2012
Apple_ wrote:
<quoted text>
well it depends on whether a person is willing to hear and change.
if a person is not willing to hear and change, they will treat it as a noisy vessel.
one who knows the secret of the society will not dare to listen and let them changed your mind and follow them, unless the person is brainless.
I disagree with you. People who sit in the KH long enough, begin to take this stuff in, even though they are not listening. Like POWs it is ingrained in them so deeply that they need a deprogrammer to get that stuff out of their heads. But there are those who pray to the Lord for the help of getting out, and they are ready and can hear(biblically) what the Lord is telling them. The bible tells us the truth of God, the bible tells us the truth of how to gain salvation, if what we are hearing men say and it does not go along with what the bible says, we should then see that it is wrong. So much of what the JWs is wrong and goes against the bible. How you can show a witness something from the bible that goes against their teaching and them not see it is so scary. But having been there and had it done to me plenty of times, I can certainly understand it. When the Lord is ready for them, he will open their eyes to the truth of Him and the Bible.

“I luv Jesus ”

Since: Oct 12

Blessed city

#86 Dec 10, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you. People who sit in the KH long enough, begin to take this stuff in, even though they are not listening. Like POWs it is ingrained in them so deeply that they need a deprogrammer to get that stuff out of their heads. But there are those who pray to the Lord for the help of getting out, and they are ready and can hear(biblically) what the Lord is telling them. The bible tells us the truth of God, the bible tells us the truth of how to gain salvation, if what we are hearing men say and it does not go along with what the bible says, we should then see that it is wrong. So much of what the JWs is wrong and goes against the bible. How you can show a witness something from the bible that goes against their teaching and them not see it is so scary. But having been there and had it done to me plenty of times, I can certainly understand it. When the Lord is ready for them, he will open their eyes to the truth of Him and the Bible.
after reading all the happenings in the kingdom hall, thank God i
never been there after they invited me for the meeting.

i am awake, will not fall into wrong path.

my friends will invite me to their church, usually i don't stick to it for long, i will search for further churches to compare.

actually the kindgom of God is in our heart, not a building.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What If Jesus Is not God? 43 min Knowledge- 1,399
how bout a subject jws wont discuss? 1 hr Aneirin 606
Serena Williams proving Jehovah's Witnesses are... (Aug '12) 1 hr Aneirin 1,950
Anointed? Growing Faster than JWs in General? 3 hr array 4
Another cold blooded murder by a Jehovahs Witness? 3 hr Lordylordy9111 85
The POPE & The GB 4 hr Lordylordy9111 7
Poll Who is most favorable among religious authorities 4 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 4
News Women to 'never rule' in Jehovah's church 6 hr array 99
Why we JWs are so HAPPY! 6 hr Brother P 808
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 11 hr Irish 4,678
HEY Pittsburgh! What Happened?! (Nov '13) 12 hr DOUGLAS CLARK 1,448
More from around the web