Must You Be in the New Covenant to be...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#122 Sep 19, 2013
who="little lamb"]<quoted text>
Best thing Jackie..Rachel does this to everyone...you can give her answers and explanations..which she will ignore and then ask you the same question again...and again...she likes to give the impression that you have not answered her...when you have.
Glad you haven't fallen for her little trick...Praise Jah.
Little watch tower lamb writes...Quote...who="lit tle lamb"<quoted text>
Best thing Jackie..Rachel does this to everyone...you can give her answers and explanations..which she will ignore and then ask you the same question again...and again...she likes to give the impression that you have not answered her...when you have.
Is that the best you can do little watch tower lamb?You who have now chosen to respond to three Biblical questions to three different posters with mocking comments. Is that how the watch tower teaches you?
I asked you a question little lamb,after you chose to answer for another!
Where in the Holy Bible does it say an unsaved person will be in paradise?
Why don't you show your good friend Jackie that you actually have answered this question,But i'm ignoring it?
CNP it? Or if you prefer,just simply post the Biblical reference again?
Lets see who the trickster is little lamb?
little lamb

South Yarra, Australia

#123 Sep 19, 2013
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Little watch tower lamb writes...Quote...who="lit tle lamb"<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do little watch tower lamb?You who have now chosen to respond to three Biblical questions to three different posters with mocking comments. Is that how the watch tower teaches you?
I asked you a question little lamb,after you chose to answer for another!
Why don't you show your good friend Jackie that you actually have answered this question,But i'm ignoring it?
blah blah blah..old rachel up to her old tricks..we have your number
Rachel..have answered you many times ..so now your just doing a woman nag...go back over the many posts ...we have written the scriptures and back you come with the same question ...

Comes a time when people just ignore someone who has ears like a cobra.

Portadown

#124 Sep 19, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't notice Rachel, this is a forum, now I will take my leave from you.
Have a nice night.
:)
YES JACKIE I DID NOTICE THAT,BEFORE I STARTED TO POST ON IT!
I actually accepted believe it or not,that seeing as it was a religious based forum, the teachings of Christ would crop up at some stage!

It was at that stage that you came in Jackie,one question regarding the teaching of Christ and your leaving already ?

Probably best thing to do Jackie,if you do not believe the Gospel of Christ unto salvation.
It does leave little watch tower lamb though in a predicament of her own choosing.

She now has three unanswered questions due to her resorting to her cult taught belittling attacks on those who obey Gods teaching.

Portadown

#125 Sep 19, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel..have answered you many times ..so now your just doing a woman nag...go back over the many posts ...we have written the scriptures and back you come with the same question ...
"WE"? I never replied to any poster called we!Trying to disassociate yourself now from a Biblical based question brought about by your rescue attempted of a person who posted a lie about me?

Now you!are posting a lie little watch tower lamb!The watch tower teaches that its ok to lie,show us where we can find that teaching in the Holy Scriptures little watch tower lamb?

You wrote...Rachel..have answered you many times ..so now your just doing a woman nag...go back over the many posts ...we have written the scriptures

Go back over the "many" posts "YOU" have written,and cnp "ONE" that answers my question just "ONE" time?

I asked "YOU" not "WE" a question little lamb,after you chose to answer for another!
little lamb

South Yarra, Australia

#126 Sep 19, 2013
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
YES JACKIE I DID NOTICE THAT,BEFORE I STARTED TO POST ON IT!
I actually accepted believe it or not,that seeing as it was a religious based forum, the teachings of Christ would crop up at some stage!
It was at that stage that you came in Jackie,one question regarding the teaching of Christ and your leaving already ?
Probably best thing to do Jackie,if you do not believe the Gospel of Christ unto salvation.
It does leave little watch tower lamb though in a predicament of her own choosing.
She now has three unanswered questions due to her resorting to her cult taught belittling attacks on those who obey Gods teaching.
ha ha ha...nope you have three answered questions that you don't accept because of your false teaching on the lie that the dead are living..

And its because of your false belief that you have absolutely no idea of what Jesus salvation is.

So tell us Jackie..go ahead and tell us what faith in Christ for salvation means ..looking forward to you trying to answer this question...

bet you cop out ..because your not for sharing are you?..you are just condemning everyone on the board who loves Jehovah gods name...answer yourself now or shut up.

Portadown

#127 Sep 19, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would rather discuss numbers little watch tower lamb? OK!
Revelations 7.
verse 1-8 Tells us where the 144,000 in heaven are sealed from.

Tell us little mocker lamb,which of the twelve tribes of Israel does any members of the watch tower ascend from?

verse.9. After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Tell us the numbers the watch tower teach will be in heaven little lamb?

You brought up the topic of numbers little watch tower lamb,are you going to let the watch tower and Nomi and Mad and yourself and now Jackie down again under your childish little "trickery" banner?

Portadown

#128 Sep 19, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha...nope you have three answered questions that you don't accept because of your false teaching on the lie that the dead are living..
And its because of your false belief that you have absolutely no idea of what Jesus salvation is.
So tell us Jackie..go ahead and tell us what faith in Christ for salvation means ..looking forward to you trying to answer this question...
bet you cop out ..because your not for sharing are you?..you are just condemning everyone on the board who loves Jehovah gods name...answer yourself now or shut up.
Tell me Jackie,what false belief is it that you say I have?

Portadown

#129 Sep 19, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
No need! The watch tower has already condemnd themselves
Why do you love Jehovahs gods name when the watch says its wrong?

Did you find that teaching yet that says an unsaved person will be in paradise little watch tower lamb?

Portadown

#130 Sep 19, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Your second question was,where was the unrepentant thief going to be little trickery lamb?
jackie

Southampton, PA

#131 Sep 20, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...

Is this the real ll?
Just who did I condemn little lamb, who did I tell had no chance of a resurrection?
I condemn no one, not one.

You sure did miss your mark on this one ll. You are not showing the fruitage of the spirit in this post ll.
Are you noahsday also ll? Because that is who you read like in this post.

It is not my place to sentence anyone to death.

Little lamb "Wrote"...
"You are just condemning everyone on this board, who uses Jehovah God's name." You have become a liar here, now I will take my leave from you.

That's not condemning you now ll.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#132 Sep 20, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I do not have to answer to you, you are not Jesus ll.
I do forgive you for your whopper of a lie you posted about me here ll. I always use Jehovah God' name.
I take my leave from you ll, not because you tell me to shut up!
But because you are wrong.
little lamb

South Yarra, Australia

#133 Sep 20, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I do not have to answer to you, you are not Jesus ll.
I do forgive you for your whopper of a lie you posted about me here ll. I always use Jehovah God' name.
I take my leave from you ll, not because you tell me to shut up!
But because you are wrong.
sorry Jackie wrong name..meant Rachel..oopsie doo ...didn't mean you at all...
jackie

Southampton, PA

#134 Sep 20, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry Jackie wrong name..meant Rachel..oopsie doo ...didn't mean you at all...
Thank you ll, apology accepted.
little lamb

South Yarra, Australia

#135 Sep 20, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you ll, apology accepted.
So glad you saw it Jackie didn't realize my mistake until I just came on.....no I was asking Rachel to answer for a change what she believed...about salvation..as I suspect they use that word loosely but don't really know what it means.

Portadown

#136 Oct 12, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad you saw it Jackie didn't realize my mistake until I just came on.....no I was asking Rachel to answer for a change what she believed...about salvation..as I suspect they use that word loosely but don't really know what it means.
Would be a change for you to answer this question I have been asking you ever since you denied the repentant thief was saved,little watch tower lamb!

Where in the Holy Scripture does it say an unsaved person will be in paradise?

To answer your feeble attempt at distracting from your own inability to answer!I believe what the Holy Scriptures say regarding salvation.

Ephesians 2.
8. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9.Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Tell us what you believe little lamb,tell us what the watch tower teaches,then show us the Scripture to back it up?

Portadown

#137 Oct 12, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 15
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

Do you believe all these people saw the resurrected Christ little watch tower lamb? Or do you believe they saw a spirit as the watch tower claims?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 1 min imagoodboy 2,929
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 9 min Anonymous Brother 24,316
Proven: How to become a JW in one minute 18 min Jace 2
Why don;t JW's feed the poor as Jesus demonstra... 21 min Anonymous Brother 21
News Why Jehovah's Witnesses refuse army service 32 min Anonymous Brother 28
Are we perhaps not living in the Last Days? 1 hr Newtonian 98
Proven: how to become an x-JW in one minute 1 hr Postit 1
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 2 hr Anonymous Brother 8,870
My offer to study the Bible with anyone on this... 5 hr sieg heil 276
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 7 hr PrufSammy 765