cyberstalking and the domino affect

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#1 Jul 18, 2012
to those who are being cyber stalked off here by at least two people we all know..

as Albert Einstein wrote.

The world is a dangerous place
not because of those who are evil
but because of those who look on and do nothing

in writing ask the person to cease posting to you and describe what they are doing that is against the law and keep every piece of information they post about you.

there is a case that just ended four days ago the person will receive two years in prison and a five thousand dollar fine.

read cyber stalking because it can happen to you

read (47U.S.C.Section22 3(a)(i)(c) this is regards to those of you who have received phone calls from a person here.

www.cyberangels.org

www.haltabuse.org

read also Stalking Behavior by D.T. Coon www.stalking behavior.com

preserve all posts and all and any phone calls and anything pertaining to the stalker(s)

depending on if it is a first time offense or if the stalker has a criminal record the time in prison may be higher.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#3 Jul 18, 2012
contact your local police to have it on file. so if it continues, they will have a paper trail.

now lets end this ok..

tp i have asked you numerous times not to use my name and you ignore me.

now so far the paper trail is as follows

my name is stolen off of another persons face book page for the purpose of harassing me here.

that person posted my full name here we all know who that was.

then i am gone off here and contacted that the first person was arrested for a different offense and a woman here chose to post my full name on a Texas tv station.. there continues my paper trail.

i know two women were stalking me off here. those posts were saved.

now tp you choose to cyber stalk me off here with the help of someone. i asking you to stop using my name you do not have permission to post it i never gave jwf permission to post my name

i do not believe in posting names i do not believe it is right for people to find others and call them i do not think those of you who have done this realize or dont care who you are harming.

you see tp as i spoke with the crime unit in NY and gave them the information how you have my real name... you will do this to three people if you continue and i give the ok to fine you and have you arrested

1-you and your family will be affected. this is not what i want to do..i have never done anything to you, never made nasty comments i have all the posts. they wanted to know why you are doing this.

2=jwf she will have to tell them why she posted my name on a Texas tv station in connection with an arrest of a person i personally do not know.. except from here. so that goes to person number three

3 Topsy.. he will have to answer why and who gave him permission to steal my name form another persons face book..topsy should be left alone. i do not want him to be involved he is trying to get his life in order with his family and i am happy he is not posting here much anymore

tp you posted last night about you thought you figured our someones isp well that is also illegal/

now i asking you to refrain from using my name. at all.. please. lets not have to take this to the next step and cause all sorts of problems with families. unless you are not the person you are pretending to be in that case jwf needs to be rethink who she is speaking to off here.

if you think you cannot be found wiht all the new laws in affect now.. you are wrong and in north carolina they are pretty steep also rememebr when a person makes threatenign calls to another person in another state that is a federal offense ..

i will probably have to leave here even though i have made friends because i am tired of this and i know now i am being stalked . the NYPD is aware and yes tp i told you i have family high up. it is also on record with the local authorities here and i will be monitoring all posts that you and several others make. they are also interested in another poster here

so please stop using my name. to all others. i will deiced tonight if i should leave or not be bullied by a few who have nothing to in life but cyber stalk.. you will lose your computers.

never did i ever think this could happen on a forum. never did i ever think people would go off forums and stalk others. and to those who have been affected... please keep records and if you have some think i do not from when i left here- please send them to me.

tp i dont know what happened you went from day to night in your posting. i never did anything to you. so i dont know why you feel the need to do this. it was fun to discuss places to eat and see in NY. but you were poisoned by a few people here.

i do not hate jws. i feel badly and i despise what the top people have done in misinterpreting the bible. you take care you said here you have a beautiful family as i said with Topsy go be with them they grow too fast and live life to the fullest.

i am out..
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#4 Jul 18, 2012
if anyone has any posts that were made against the lady named shel? please send them to me

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 18, 2012
Take care unlisted

In september ill be going to college and will be out of here too...

Best wishes
Stingo

Brantford, Canada

#6 Jul 18, 2012
You have to get a grip on reality unlisted. These long drawn out posts that have been going on for months and months do nothing except make the people you claim to stalk you laugh at you.

I don't mean offence when I say this, but I believe you enjoy playing the victim just as much as TP enjoys his role as a stalker, which I believe him to be.

It's time to put up, or shut up. No more labour pains, show me the baby. If you are correct in 1% of your statements, you'll be victorious, and then some. And if you can't do it because you're scared or whatever, then please quit feeding the troll. Good luck
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#8 Jul 18, 2012
open minded best wishes.. education is the best good luck and i wish you the very best in life.

stingo.. do not read them then.. i can honestly say on my bible i never stalked anyone off here, never posted anyone's real name.no this is illegal
i am sorry my posts bore you.. so therefore you do not have to read them.. people have received phone calls from someone here.. in the middle of the night. someone has received ugly emails.so yes you tell me my posts are too long.. until something happens to you, then we will see what you do, especially if you have family.
and my grandchildren were brought into this forum for no reason at all.. have a good day..

sos.. good luck but as of today. July 18th, 2012 no one has permission to use my name or anyone in my family's name.. continue with the charade because there are some who say you are tp.

have a good life sos. if it is all you have to give on this forum... you must have a sad life. but some of your posts were funny., others ugly and if you need to go read--- you actually have threatened people's lives here.

that is illegal sos.. you may not care but take it as friendly advice if you are not tp and it was said he is your best friend... he needs to speak to you off here and explain what it is you are doing. but hey sos.. i never had anything against you. as of today.. do not use my name.,
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#12 Jul 18, 2012
no not me sos i did not but someone did. and another person who is ugly and a disgrace did email. you see sos.. having fun is one thing. but when it leaves here and begins to affect people in real life that is wrong.
i stay out of what you say to others. i do not agree.
no i am not paranoid sos.
i came to learn not to be abused and not to have people stalked me off here steal my name from face book then have a freaking woman who claims to be a jw place my name on a news station. the news station has been asked to send me the full report.

you take care. sos. i want to stay but when people stalk off here it is wrong. sos. be careful you have no idea who is reading now and where the posts are going.. but please as of today please stop using my name. you usually leave me alone that is all i am asking ok.////

Since: Sep 11

Brantford, Canada

#13 Jul 18, 2012
unlisted wrote:
open minded best wishes.. education is the best good luck and i wish you the very best in life.
stingo.. do not read them then.. i can honestly say on my bible i never stalked anyone off here, never posted anyone's real name.no this is illegal
i am sorry my posts bore you.. so therefore you do not have to read them.. people have received phone calls from someone here.. in the middle of the night. someone has received ugly emails.so yes you tell me my posts are too long.. until something happens to you, then we will see what you do, especially if you have family.
and my grandchildren were brought into this forum for no reason at all.. have a good day..
sos.. good luck but as of today. July 18th, 2012 no one has permission to use my name or anyone in my family's name.. continue with the charade because there are some who say you are tp.
have a good life sos. if it is all you have to give on this forum... you must have a sad life. but some of your posts were funny., others ugly and if you need to go read--- you actually have threatened people's lives here.
that is illegal sos.. you may not care but take it as friendly advice if you are not tp and it was said he is your best friend... he needs to speak to you off here and explain what it is you are doing. but hey sos.. i never had anything against you. as of today.. do not use my name.,
You really didn't read my post, so I'll say it again. TP is a stalker, no doubt about it. He has a file on every exjw here, including me. He proved that a couple weeks ago when he cited everything I've ever said here in one post. But I don't care. Is he capable of a heinious crime? I don't know, but my guess is yes. I could care less about him, but you do. So in that essense I tell you to do something and just stop crying about it. Every time you whine you empower him, stroke his ego and make him feel like the man he isn't. Every thread you start like this one makes him feel more powerful. Why? Because he knows that through all the crying you will never do nothing, and that makes his nostrils flare.

As of this minute you're an enabler to a very weak man. You give him power, all by yourself with your crying. Trust me, if you actually did what you ALWAYS threaten to do, and the police showed up at his door, he would defacate himself in front of them and never come here again. Problem solved. But you make him stronger by showing your weakness and inability to act on your grand propositions that are a constant on this board.

Thats why I say do it, press charges, or ignore the 5'3 monster man. There is a distinct possibility that you are directly helping create a pyschopath. Do you want that on your conscience???

For the last time. Stop playing the victim. Make good on your threats, or ignore him. Your choice
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#14 Jul 18, 2012
hello stingo. i apologize i was not aware of what he did to you. yes it is a crime.. i am sorry i misunderstood you.. and yes i am in the process of gathering information from others and here.

again i am sorry and no i did not know he was a stalker. so yes everyone here must take it as a serious matter including you .. take care..

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Jul 18, 2012
unlisted wrote:
no not me sos i did not but someone did. and another person who is ugly and a disgrace did email. you see sos.. having fun is one thing. but when it leaves here and begins to affect people in real life that is wrong.
i stay out of what you say to others. i do not agree.
no i am not paranoid sos.
i came to learn not to be abused and not to have people stalked me off here steal my name from face book then have a freaking woman who claims to be a jw place my name on a news station. the news station has been asked to send me the full report.
you take care. sos. i want to stay but when people stalk off here it is wrong. sos. be careful you have no idea who is reading now and where the posts are going.. but please as of today please stop using my name. you usually leave me alone that is all i am asking ok.////
most on here know that tpmp is a very sick man, that could be dangerous of the net also, those running with him have bitten of more than they can chew, and I would suggest they should be very careful.

All you have to do is go to the police with any information you have and they will get the phone company to look into those calls no matter how far back they go, and they will be able to trace them, then you have him. Otherwise I think Stingo has a point. He is a troll and a borderline personality.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#18 Jul 19, 2012
unlisted wrote:
if anyone has any posts that were made against the lady named shel? please send them to me
That was no lady.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#19 Jul 19, 2012
Stingo wrote:
<quoted text>
You really didn't read my post, so I'll say it again. TP is a stalker, no doubt about it. He has a file on every exjw here, including me. He proved that a couple weeks ago when he cited everything I've ever said here in one post. But I don't care. Is he capable of a heinious crime? I don't know, but my guess is yes. I could care less about him, but you do. So in that essense I tell you to do something and just stop crying about it. Every time you whine you empower him, stroke his ego and make him feel like the man he isn't. Every thread you start like this one makes him feel more powerful. Why? Because he knows that through all the crying you will never do nothing, and that makes his nostrils flare.
As of this minute you're an enabler to a very weak man. You give him power, all by yourself with your crying. Trust me, if you actually did what you ALWAYS threaten to do, and the police showed up at his door, he would defacate himself in front of them and never come here again. Problem solved. But you make him stronger by showing your weakness and inability to act on your grand propositions that are a constant on this board.
Thats why I say do it, press charges, or ignore the 5'3 monster man. There is a distinct possibility that you are directly helping create a pyschopath. Do you want that on your conscience???
For the last time. Stop playing the victim. Make good on your threats, or ignore him. Your choice
This post is a riot!.

You had cracking up, Alexa.

ROTFLMAO!
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#20 Jul 19, 2012
Nobosy is stalking you.

You are paraonid and need professional help.

Hey, knock yourself out, Louise!

Do what you gotta do.

If you really went to the police. They would have told you to simply stop posting, dear.
jackie

Levittown, PA

#21 Jul 19, 2012
SOS wrote:
In all seriousness UNLISTED I AM JUST GETTING A RISE OUT OF YOU,
I PERSONALLY THINK YOU HAVE PARANOID TENDENCIES AND YOU TAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY.
SOMEONE CALLED YOUR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?LOL.IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE.
I GET CALLS FROM DEBT COLLECTORS ALL THE TIME AND I JUST SCREW AROUND WITH THEM AND MAKE THEM WASTE THEIR TIME.
I AM REALLY NOT A BAD GUY BUT WHEN YOU WHINE AND CRY ALL THE TIME I AM GONNA PLAY AROUND WITH YOU.
What debts are the calling to collect on hmmmm?

Good guys do not owe any debts!
Antonio

North Bergen, NJ

#22 Jul 19, 2012
unlisted wrote:
contact your local police to have it on file. so if it continues, they will have a paper trail.
now lets end this ok..
my name is stolen off of another persons face book page for the purpose of harassing me here.
then i am gone off here and contacted that the first person was arrested for a different offense and a woman here chose to post my full name on a Texas tv station.. there continues my paper trail.
now tp you choose to cyber stalk me off here with the help of someone. i asking you to stop using my name you do not have permission to post it i never gave jwf permission to post my name
i do not believe in posting names i do not believe it is right for people to find others and call them i do not think those of you who have done this realize or dont care who you are harming.
you see tp as i spoke with the crime unit in NY and gave them the information how you have my real name... you will do this to three people if you continue and i give the ok to fine you and have you arrested
1-you and your family will be affected. this is not what i want to do..i have never done anything to you, never made nasty comments i have all the posts. they wanted to know why you are doing this.
2=jwf she will have to tell them why she posted my name on a Texas tv station in connection with an arrest of a person i personally do not know.. except from here. so that goes to person number three
3 Topsy.. he will have to answer why and who gave him permission to steal my name form another persons face book..topsy should be left alone. i do not want him to be involved he is trying to get his life in order with his family and i am happy he is not posting here much anymore
tp you posted last night about you thought you figured our someones isp well that is also illegal/
now i asking you to refrain from using my name. at all.. please. lets not have to take this to the next step and cause all sorts of problems with families. unless you are not the person you are pretending to be in that case jwf needs to be rethink who she is speaking to off here.
if you think you cannot be found wiht all the new laws in affect now.. you are wrong and in north carolina they are pretty steep also rememebr when a person makes threatenign calls to another person in another state that is a federal offense ..
i will probably have to leave here even though i have made friends because i am tired of this and i know now i am being stalked . the NYPD is aware and yes tp i told you i have family high up. it is also on record with the local authorities here and i will be monitoring all posts that you and several others make. they are also interested in another poster here
so please stop using my name. to all others. i will deiced tonight if i should leave or not be bullied by a few who have nothing to in life but cyber stalk.. you will lose your computers.
never did i ever think this could happen on a forum. never did i ever think people would go off forums and stalk others. and to those who have been affected... please keep records and if you have some think i do not from when i left here- please send them to me.
tp i dont know what happened you went from day to night in your posting. i never did anything to you. so i dont know why you feel the need to do this. it was fun to discuss places to eat and see in NY. but you were poisoned by a few people here.
i do not hate jws. i feel badly and i despise what the top people have done in misinterpreting the bible. you take care you said here you have a beautiful family as i said with Topsy go be with them they grow too fast and live life to the fullest.
i am out..
Goodbye, Unlisted

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#23 Jul 19, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was no lady.
If anything, we need to collect her postings. Looks like Unlisted approved of the filth that Shel666 posted about us.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#24 Jul 19, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
If anything, we need to collect her postings. Looks like Unlisted approved of the filth that Shel666 posted about us.
Michelle stalked us, impersonated one of us to harass another,and it was all done in "real life". Yeh, she doesn't want her postings to get to the DA in Wisconsin.
TPMP

North Bergen, NJ

#26 Jul 19, 2012
JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle stalked us, impersonated one of us to harass another,and it was all done in "real life". Yeh, she doesn't want her postings to get to the DA in Wisconsin.
Isn't it amazing?

They all said nothing.
TPMP

New York, NY

#27 Jul 19, 2012
unlisted wrote:
now lets end this ok..
then i am gone off here and contacted that the first person was arrested for a different offense and a here chose to post my full name on a Texas tv station.. there continues my paper trail.
1-you and your family will be affected. this is not wh left alone. i do not want him to be involved he is trying to get his life in order with his family and i am happy he is not posting here much anymore
i am out..
Hey idiot,

Is this what you mean

(UL quote)

"tp you posted last night about you thought you figured our someones isp well that is also illegal"

(unquote)

If you weren't so damn nosey and paranoid. You wouldn't let this bother you.

You are an idiot.

I was talking to a poster and trying to figure out if someonew who is well know here was simply posting from a different location with another name.

Simple as that.

It had NOTHING to do with any ISP search nonsense.

Let me know if you have a program like that. I would be intrested in getting one.

LOL!
TPMP

New York, NY

#29 Jul 19, 2012
LOU I SEA wrote:
Is this SCREENAME ACCEPTABLE UL?
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women to 'never rule' in Jehovah's church 6 min Brother P 83
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 9 min dee lightful 3,564
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... (Nov '14) 9 min True Christian wi... 1,361
how bout a subject jws wont discuss? 14 min Anonymous Brother 587
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 38 min Dogen 4,662
Churchoids speak Truth- only by Accident... 2 hr sidgi 17
Poll Why does El Cacique think I am Allan (Apr '14) 2 hr GodSmacked 31
News What If Jesus Is not God? 3 hr Knowledge- 1,362
Another cold blooded murder by a Jehovahs Witness? 7 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 68
More from around the web