TPMP

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Hey, Louise.

How are things going down in Melbane?
TPMP

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2013
You are obsessed and accused others of nonsense.

So, you inadvertently bring this stupidity on yourself.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 31, 2013
This is Jose the stalker.

He stalked me too. Wonder what his wife will think when she finds out.

He stalks women, this is proof.
Lol

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2013
TPMP, you are seriously freaky. Stalking is a crime.

MM, Shell and unlisted, you should all keep track of these kinds of threads.
Lol

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
TPMP wrote:
You are obsessed and accused others of nonsense.
So, you inadvertently bring this stupidity on yourself.
I can only imagine what your obsessive stupidity has wrought in your own life. Scary.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Lol wrote:
TPMP, you are seriously freaky. Stalking is a crime.

MM, Shell and unlisted, you should all keep track of these kinds of threads.
I have all his posts to and about me as well as all the threads he starts showing his racism, and also disdain for women.
Lol

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
I have all his posts to and about me as well as all the threads he starts showing his racism, and also disdain for women.
Wow.

It must take up a huge amount of space, and he adds to it daily.
Peach

Jurong East, Singapore

#9 Feb 1, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
That's stupid. What do you think that will accomplish, nothing. It's not a crime to be a racist nor have disdain for women. You and your friends do the stalking and that is a crime. That has been established.
Peach

Jurong East, Singapore

#10 Feb 1, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
This is Jose the stalker.
He stalked me too. Wonder what his wife will think when she finds out.
He stalks women, this is proof.
are you saying he has your name? Can't look up anyone without a name. This is not proof of stalking. Maybe you will be next for the Insta Check.
The old woman shouldn't have made enemies. She should not have fallen in with you and the others stalking habits.

Maybe his wife sits there and watches him post like you all say your husbands do. She probably thinks you are looney tunes because you can't stop talking about her husband and imagines him stalking all of you as though you are worth something.
Sheltie Lover

Antigo, WI

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Peach wrote:
<quoted text>
That's stupid. What do you think that will accomplish, nothing. It's not a crime to be a racist nor have disdain for women. You and your friends do the stalking and that is a crime. That has been established.
Really Leta/Debra/Evelyn?

So if stalking has been established then where are all the Restraining orders that your satanic Leader Carolyn/EE has PROMISED we all would be getting? That was over a year ago, still waiting...

Been stalking me on my facebook I see once again, anyone who has done any crimes has been you scum bags with no men nor lives that have to hide behind fake names because your so scared of what I am capable of doing!
hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Now thats funny..lol.lol
Sheltie Lover

Antigo, WI

#13 Feb 1, 2013
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Relax sister,
Lets calm down and think of the wonderfully provisions Jehovah has given us.
Agape.
Wanna go see a Concert tonight?

I have back stage passes!!

hahhahahahahahahaha
Sheltie Lover

Antigo, WI

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Peach wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on Carolyns/EE restraining Orders she Promised we ALL would get, its been over 1 year now, how Long must we wait?

Leta, You have done plenty of stalking from your Job, and the hard drive can prove this, along with your broken down home computer with food stains on it.

You have such LOW self Esteem your willing to allow what ever a man has to say even if hes proven to be racist, stalker, degradeing to women, and Mentally unbalanced. How desperate are u?

If men wont have your nasty self, maybe you ought to turn to your satanic Leader Carolyn/EE and start up a romance with her ol, battle axe self? hmmmmmmm? lol.lol.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Peach wrote:
<quoted text>That's stupid. What do you think that will accomplish, nothing. It's not a crime to be a racist nor have disdain for women. You and your friends do the stalking and that is a crime. That has been established.
No it's not a crime to be racist.
He has threatened me and stalked me. This time I will be prepared.

Please prove where I have stalked anyone. That is libel and that is a crime.
Calling you and idiot and a liar however is easily provable.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Peach wrote:
<quoted text>are you saying he has your name? Can't look up anyone without a name. This is not proof of stalking. Maybe you will be next for the Insta Check.
The old woman shouldn't have made enemies. She should not have fallen in with you and the others stalking habits.

Maybe his wife sits there and watches him post like you all say your husbands do. She probably thinks you are looney tunes because you can't stop talking about her husband and imagines him stalking all of you as though you are worth something.
He has my name address, phone etc.

So you are saying she should have been stalked? Oh this is a keeper.
Btw, you should be aware that even though you come on unregistered and pretend to be someone else, you can still be traced by authorities.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#19 Feb 1, 2013
This is why they don't have a clue about what my real name is, or where I actually live. They have no boundaries what so ever. I do hope she keeps this and shows it to a lawyer. It is truly disgusting and shows they care nothing about anyone or their children or grandchildren.
Sheltie Lover

Antigo, WI

#20 Feb 1, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, you should be aware that even though you come on unregistered and pretend to be someone else, you can still be traced by authorities.
You are so correct, I beleive its one of the Moo-Crew, they somehow feel they are above the Law and they cant be traced under a unregistered account, But your so right, they still can be traced and Topix is cooperateing with authorities in getting these types of crimes stopped on these forums..

Hard drives dont lie either..
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#21 Feb 1, 2013
shel i am out of here.. go to the thread topix and where to complain. i found out this morning some more information you can have ten isp changing things but still be found. take care i think you know someone who has my email ... tell them you can have it.
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Feb 1, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahah!

You are so full of crap. You really like the drama and try to pushily insert yourself into it wherever you sniff it out.

Nobody has your info, MM. Nor would they want it either.

Neither does anybody have anyone else's info here.

==========

You are so obviously desperate for attention that I bet you would even have to pay to get laid.

Y

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#23 Feb 1, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>i don't speak to apostates.
Ill let you know when I'm talking to you Jr. Until then go diddle your skin tag.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#25 Feb 1, 2013
He stalked and posted the proof right here, not too smart, but we knew that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Jehovha's witnesses don't prophesy or sp... (May '12) 10 min BUDGIE 124
Testing The Spirit 17 min red blood relative 13
Any "anointed" JWs here? 26 min BUDGIE 30
When you really look at what they believe you c... 1 hr Analytical7 173
Praise the LORDS! 1 hr imagoodboy 178
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 1 hr Analytical7 18
the trojan horse 1 hr Lordylordy9111 17
Tree of knowledge of good and evil , the origin... 4 hr red blood relative 25
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 4 hr Belles Echoes 2,137
More from around the web