How did the WTS pass Jesus inspection...

How did the WTS pass Jesus inspection in 1918?

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

Gotyou

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Can anybody tell me please?

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#2 Jul 22, 2012
they didn't, otherwise they would be in a spiritual paradise, since they have passed by the WT interpetation they have authority by Christ over all of his possesions, which would mean that they have already recieved their reward and their would be no more need for preaching.

Its a lie.

aadriver

Since: Aug 09

Bedfordshire, England

#3 Jul 22, 2012
False doctrine as of 1919.
1. Teaching the worship of Charles Taze Russell -(1916 Watchtower December 1st page 6015)
2. Teaching the worship of Jesus -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 290)
3. Teaching that Jesus became king in 1878 (not 1914)-(1918 The Finished Mystery page 66)
4. That one of their main magazine editors was demon possessed -(1913 Bible Students Convention Report)
5. Promoting books dictated by fallen angels to humans -(1924 Dec 3rd Golden Age page 50)
6. Preaching racism -(1902 Watchtower July 15th page 215)
7. Preaching the cross -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 418)
8. Teaching that Jesus returned invisibly in 1874 -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 60)
9. Teaching that the 1000 year reign of Christ started in 1874 -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 386)
10. Teaching that the "other sheep" were to be in Heaven and number approximately 411,840,000 -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 102-103)
11. Teaching that Charles Taze Russell was the Faithful and Discreet Slave, hence no Governing Body -(1916 Watchtower December 1st page 59-98)
13. Teaching that Michael is the pope -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 188)
14. Teaching that the pyramids were God’s witness stone -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 226)
15. Promoting the pagan "winged sun disk" -(1918 The Finished Mystery)
16. Promoting Masonic symbols -(1918 March 1st Watchtower)
17. Falsely prophesying the end of the world in 1918 -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 485)
18. Celebrating holidays -(1919 Golden Age Dec 24th pg. 215) & Birthdays & Xmas
19. Went on to reference a Johannes Greber to support the New World Translation of the Bible. Spirits often spoke through Johannes' wife, a spirit medium, and told him the Bible was full of errors.
20. Teaching Jesus was responsible for writing literature -(The Finished Mystery, 1917, p. 295)
21. Prophesying that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old -(Millions Now Living Will Never Die, p. 89.)
22. Prophesying that 1925 will mark the end -(Golden Age, Jan. 4, 1922, p. 217.)
23. The Watchtower was in the middle of an internal power struggle from 1916-1928 following Charles Taze Russell's death.-(Jehovah's Witnesses in the Divine Purpose 1959 p69)

Yes Jesus must have been well impressed with that little lot!
Passerby

Katy, TX

#4 Jul 22, 2012
aadriver wrote:
False doctrine as of 1919.
1. Teaching the worship of Charles Taze Russell -(1916 Watchtower December 1st page 6015)
2. Teaching the worship of Jesus -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 290)
3. Teaching that Jesus became king in 1878 (not 1914)-(1918 The Finished Mystery page 66)
4. That one of their main magazine editors was demon possessed -(1913 Bible Students Convention Report)
5. Promoting books dictated by fallen angels to humans -(1924 Dec 3rd Golden Age page 50)
6. Preaching racism -(1902 Watchtower July 15th page 215)
7. Preaching the cross -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 418)
8. Teaching that Jesus returned invisibly in 1874 -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 60)
9. Teaching that the 1000 year reign of Christ started in 1874 -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 386)
10. Teaching that the "other sheep" were to be in Heaven and number approximately 411,840,000 -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 102-103)
11. Teaching that Charles Taze Russell was the Faithful and Discreet Slave, hence no Governing Body -(1916 Watchtower December 1st page 59-98)
13. Teaching that Michael is the pope -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 188)
14. Teaching that the pyramids were God’s witness stone -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 226)
15. Promoting the pagan "winged sun disk" -(1918 The Finished Mystery)
16. Promoting Masonic symbols -(1918 March 1st Watchtower)
17. Falsely prophesying the end of the world in 1918 -(1918 The Finished Mystery page 485)
18. Celebrating holidays -(1919 Golden Age Dec 24th pg. 215) & Birthdays & Xmas
19. Went on to reference a Johannes Greber to support the New World Translation of the Bible. Spirits often spoke through Johannes' wife, a spirit medium, and told him the Bible was full of errors.
20. Teaching Jesus was responsible for writing literature -(The Finished Mystery, 1917, p. 295)
21. Prophesying that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old -(Millions Now Living Will Never Die, p. 89.)
22. Prophesying that 1925 will mark the end -(Golden Age, Jan. 4, 1922, p. 217.)
23. The Watchtower was in the middle of an internal power struggle from 1916-1928 following Charles Taze Russell's death.-(Jehovah's Witnesses in the Divine Purpose 1959 p69)
Yes Jesus must have been well impressed with that little lot!
With all these things going on in 1918, just like you said, can any JW tell me how in the hell the WTS passed the test?
gotaminute

United States

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Passerby wrote:
<quoted text>With all these things going on in 1918, just like you said, can any JW tell me how in the hell the WTS passed the test?
No, the JW's here can't tell you how it happened. The reason for that is because they did not pass the test, it wasn't even offered to them.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#6 Jul 22, 2012
it was nothing happen at 1914,or 1918
just paranoidal halucnations of Jw at this time,tying frame mader war by man to Jesus Christ in heaven

only idiots follow this doctrine of Jw, and generation which doesn't exist today at all

bunch of wtbs jw idiots only collect money from nonsenses preachings
Jace

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jul 22, 2012
What test ?????

The one the wt said god gave them and they passed????

when jw discuss this test with bible scholars. Yes the same bible scholars that the wt quotes in Their Publicatins

They laugh at them

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 22, 2012
array wrote:
they didn't, otherwise they would be in a spiritual paradise, since they have passed by the WT interpetation they have authority by Christ over all of his possesions, which would mean that they have already recieved their reward and their would be no more need for preaching.
Its a lie.
I agree...

Micah 3:5 is a interesting scripture to think about...
jace

Woodbridge, VA

#9 Jul 22, 2012
Passerby wrote:
<quoted text>With all these things going on in 1918, just like you said, can any JW tell me how in the hell the WTS passed the test?
easy dude, it ain;t that hard to understand-

according to the wt God graded them on a curve- lol !!!!!!!!!!

Watchtower Feb 17th, 1919 page 41261 paragraph 673
lol

i just can;t get my hands on this edition i know it must be in the bound volume lol

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#10 Jul 22, 2012
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...
Micah 3:5 is a interesting scripture to think about...
very applicable thanks for that OMBS

Micah3:5 Thus says Jehovah concerning their prophets… to those misleading His people… those clenching their teeth as they proclaim peace, when [God put] no [words] in their mouths… and then holy war came upon them.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11 Jul 22, 2012
This excellent video, narrated by Jesus himself, explains why he chose the Watchtower to be the FDS of Matthew 24 back in 1918 or 1919. Watch it, it is great.

Truth Speaker

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2012
Why do opposers constantly beat this dead, malnourished, rotten horse over and over? Why didn't you learn from the example of Don Cameron? Or are you going to continue to follow his embarassingly inaccurate and weak reasoning like the blind followers you claim JW's are?

Yes, JW's had wrong teachings. But this was prophesied. See Malachi 3, Daniel 12, Isaiah 60-61, Revelation 2 and 3 just to name a few. How do you know if someone passes a test? Look at the RESULTS after the test has been taken.

In 2012, is the good news being preached at an unprecedented scale? Have JW's been refined and cleansed and separate completely from the weeds of Christendom?

aadriver

Since: Aug 09

Bedfordshire, England

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Truth Speaker wrote:
Why do opposers constantly beat this dead, malnourished, rotten horse over and over? Why didn't you learn from the example of Don Cameron? Or are you going to continue to follow his embarassingly inaccurate and weak reasoning like the blind followers you claim JW's are?
Yes, JW's had wrong teachings. But this was prophesied. See Malachi 3, Daniel 12, Isaiah 60-61, Revelation 2 and 3 just to name a few. How do you know if someone passes a test? Look at the RESULTS after the test has been taken.
In 2012, is the good news being preached at an unprecedented scale? Have JW's been refined and cleansed and separate completely from the weeds of Christendom?
JWs have said that they were chosen in 1919. That is when you have to decide they were the ones speaking the truth or not. As has been shown in my list and in the excellent video (which you really need to watch)they were not speaking the truth. Most of it was complete and utter rubbish.
The truth does not change, and that is why opposers (as you call them) will repeatedly point out these facts to you. If you believe that what was said in 1919 was true then maybe it is time you went to the funny farm.
By the way over half the world has never heard of Jehovah's Witnesses and never been spoken to by it's members.
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#15 Jul 23, 2012
Truth Speaker,

You said,“Yes, JW's had wrong teachings. But this was prophesied. See Malachi 3.”

Malachi 3:“(Jesus) must sit as a refiner and cleanser of silver and must cleanse THE SONS OF LEVI and he must clarify THEM like gold and like silver.”

Question 1: When did JWs become THE SONS OF LEVI?

Question 2: Where does Malachi (or Daniel) prophesy anything about the cleansing or refining of JW’s (or anyone else’s) wrong teachings?

You seem to be basing what you believe, NOT on what Daniel and Malachi actually SAID but rather on your INTERPRETATION of what they said. Whenever someone does this it makes me wonder if they notice the difference.

I always try to notice the difference.

Don Cameron
Jace

Woodbridge, VA

#16 Jul 23, 2012
Truth Speaker wrote:
How do you know if someone passes a test? Look at the RESULTS after the test has been taken.
m?
Folks this is why jwarenot take seriously
If wt PAST the test in 1919. Then you got to look at everything leading up to 1919. Not after the test is Over

Anyone who examines wt teaching before the test I'd 1919 will see they failed terribly

So many of the so called teachings called the truth pre1919. Are today clearly seen as doa
Gun Laws

Liberty, KY

#17 Jul 23, 2012
"God uses The Watch Tower to communicate to his people; it does not consist of men's opinions." - Watchtower 1/1/1942, page 5

"It has never been proven that no single disease is due to germs." - The Golden Age, Jan 16, 1924

"Disease is Wrong Vibration. From what has thus far been said, it will be apparent to all that any disease is simply an 'out of tune' condition of some part of the organism. In other words the affected part of the body 'vibrates' higher or lower than normal...the Electronic Radio Biola...automatically diagnoses and treats diseases by the use of electronic vibrations. The diagnosis is 100 percent correct, rendering better service in this respect than the most experienced diagnostician, and without any attending cost." - Advertisement for the Watchtower Electronic Radio Biola, The Golden Age, Apr. 22, 1925, pp. 453.

Thinking people would rather have smallpox than vaccination, because the latter sows the seed of syphilis, cancers, eczema, erysipelas, scrofula, consumption, even leprosy and many other loathsome affections. Hence the practice of vaccination is a crime, an outrage and a delusion." - The Golden Age, May 1, 1929 page 502

"Avoid serum inoculations and vaccinations as they pollute the blood stream with their filthy pus." - The Golden Age, Nov. 13, 1929, pp. 106, 107

"VACCINATION HAS NEVER SAVED A HUMAN LIFE-IT DOES NOT PREVENT SMALL POX" - The Golden Age, Feb. 4, 1931, p. 294, 297

Vaccines cause demonism, and are useless.- The Golden Age, Feb. 4, 1931, pp .293, 294

Vaccines are a cruel hoax.- The Golden Age, May 31, 1939, p.3

"But the dog-rabies-vaccine imposition is the latest.... Rabies! When it has been shown conclusively that there is no such thing as rabies!"
- The Golden Age, Jan. 1, 1923, p. 214

"Hydrophobia (Rabies) is more of a mental hoax than a reality." - The Golden Age, Sept. 23, 1936, p. 814

"There is no food that is right food for the morning meal. At breakfast is no time to break a fast. Keep up the daily fast until the noon hour...Drink plenty of water two hours after each meal; drink none just before eating; and a small quantity if any at meal time. Good buttermilk is a health drink at meal times and in between. Do not take a bath until two hours after eating a meal, nor closer than one hour before eating. Drink a full glass of water both before and after the bath." - The Golden Age, Sep. 9, 1925, pp. 784-785

"PASTEURIZATION of milk simply means holding milk at 142 to 145 degrees for thirty minutes. It is never boiled. Nothing is added and nothing is taken away. In cities where pasteurization is required there has been a reduction in deaths from diphtheria and tuberculosis to about half the former number, and a still greater reduction in the number of deaths from typhoid fever, scarlet fever and diarrheal diseases." - The Golden Age, July 7, 1928, p. 67

Pasteur's teachings have cost untold millions in health and they have destroyed unnumbered lives in the world....Pasteurization of milk is only good to preserve it, but bad for the consumer...And so one more gas bag blows up." - The Golden Age, Sept. 23, 1936, p. 814

"Scalded milk, for either adults or children, is very constipating. This in turn causes more deaths and resulting ailments than do all other causes combined, I surely believe." - The Golden Age, Sept. 24, 1929, p. 682
red blood relative

United States

#18 Jul 23, 2012
gosh, jw members, don't you know how the jw leadership passed the test in 1914-1919?

its really easy to understand...

here is the secret......... they invented it!
its all fiction!!!..... and you became one of their followers and believed them.!!!!
you started believing they were the "TWO WITNESSES" of rev 11, during the great tribulation,.... and then you kept believing their excuses about how even though the 7 times ended, and there was no armageddon and anti-christ, somehow they were still in charge, cause god oppointed them to rule over your because of all their fiction lies.

yup....... you were actually so dumb, that you believed them and followed them.

matt 24;24.......... they captured you because you were inexperienced.......... they possibly might have your family captive right now.... please stay calm and take it slow.
Passerby

Katy, TX

#19 Jul 23, 2012
Admiral Kolchak wrote:
This excellent video, narrated by Jesus himself, explains why he chose the Watchtower to be the FDS of Matthew 24 back in 1918 or 1919. Watch it, it is great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jeSPKydgIzUXX
Wow! this is one of the videos regarding the Watchtower. I Loooooove it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 23, 2012
Admiral Kolchak wrote:
This excellent video, narrated by Jesus himself, explains why he chose the Watchtower to be the FDS of Matthew 24 back in 1918 or 1919. Watch it, it is great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jeSPKydgIzUXX
This is so hilarious! Take it as gospel and shove it! He sounds like the villain from the new Batman movie or Javier Bardem in No Country for Old Men!

Leviathan is a locomotive! Hahahaaha!

I love the quote "For uninspired prophets, we're pretty good!"

And I like that the great crowd which the Bible says no man is able to number, Russell actually figured out how many there are!!!

Oh my sides hurt, his voice is crazy!!! Of course Jesus chose them in 1918, Russell knew more than Jesus!

Oh and then there's the Great Pyramid!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#21 Jul 24, 2012
Arkham Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so hilarious! Take it as gospel and shove it! He sounds like the villain from the new Batman movie or Javier Bardem in No Country for Old Men!
Leviathan is a locomotive! Hahahaaha!
I love the quote "For uninspired prophets, we're pretty good!"
And I like that the great crowd which the Bible says no man is able to number, Russell actually figured out how many there are!!!
Oh my sides hurt, his voice is crazy!!! Of course Jesus chose them in 1918, Russell knew more than Jesus!
Oh and then there's the Great Pyramid!
Since Jesus chose the Watchtower because of what they printed in the FINISHED MYSTERY book, it's obvious that he became concerned when they stopped printing and distributing that book. Moreover, the JW leadership has since rejected most of what they taught in the FINISHED MYSTERY, as a result of this rejection, Jesus has rejected the Watchtower and the JWs as his FDS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delusional Disorder 297.1 (F22) 9 min DR SOS 1
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 48 min ihveit 3,159
puffy tell me what should i do??/ 50 min dlmacoop 8
Equal to God! 1 hr PrufSammy 245
"The soldier knew what he signed for" so said T... 1 hr ihveit 82
The souls of those executed for the witness the... 2 hr TempleMicrowave 37
Who goes to heaven? 2 hr Pruf-Sammy 72
New Today music thread 3 hr NorthPeace 1,808
More from around the web