666: What does 666 mean?

Since: Feb 09

Raleigh, NC

#63 Jan 27, 2013
apple wrote:
666 looks like 3 serpents,satan,devil and demon.
Please Google the Jewish Wars by an eyewitness historian named Josephus.

The fulfillment of all Bible prophecies occurred in the first century by Jesus Christ.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#64 Jan 30, 2013
LL, Are you really from Virginia?
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm eagle feather from warm hearted Virginia! Don't go ninjaian any one who don't need ninjaian.

“KeepProclaiming Christ Death ”

Since: Dec 09

Lynchburg, VA

#65 Jan 31, 2013
Nomi wrote:
LL, Are you really from Virginia?
<quoted text>
Yes I live in the heart of Virginia! It is Lynchburg Virginia and Virgini's people are known for being a warm people. Lynchburg has plenty scandal though! One of our biggest scandals was our Mayors in 2004-05 was embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars from the city and was drug trafficking. He was forced to resigned but left our city counsel and police force wrecked. Our DEA office was located in Roanoke Virginia and it ran organized crime through it until Lynchburg's corrupt Mayor was forced to step down and the DEA was cleaned out and fired all 25 DEA members drug trafficking through the home office in Roanoke Virginia in 2007. There were many truck accidents in Lynchburg Interstate Hwy that spilled out a million dollars of cocaine twice in the 90's and showed Lynchburg was a major drug trafficking route from Danvile to West Virginia. This is being monitored today. However, if you google this it may not show up because the criminals know how to hide this information. Our Mayor today is working hard to keep that mess of drugs out of our community. He is employed by a Centra committee to better our community and he graduated from Randolph College. I really like him! It is the number one place to retire!! hehe! Yes we are warm people but we are corrupt as the next. I hear everything going on and I will report them!!:)

United States

#66 Jan 31, 2013
I wish I could agree with your sentiments, LL...but I hate Virginia. So does my sister who lives in Florida. We were born, and raised in the state. I disagree completely with the slogan, "Virginia is for lovers". I find it a cold, unfriendly place at best. I lived in Florida for many years, and have wished at times I never came back. I love Tennessee, and lived there for a short time. If it were not for my health issues, I had planned to move there. Virginia is a beautiful state, but thats the most I can say for it. I am glad you find it to your likeing.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68 Feb 1, 2013
Brother of Nomi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya sis! How you be?
no one would own up to be related to you!

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#69 Feb 4, 2013
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
What does it mean "Diary; 12:01 AM 1/22/2013"?
I am tracking the Deja Vu of this whole JW development today, as it relates to the significance of the 1914 period;

See, Christendom ended up worshiping the League of Nations as "an expression of God's Kingdom on earth"; This right as God's Kingdom was making a preliminary final announcement in this initial fulfillment;

But that repeats soon;

So...

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses have formed an alliance with the UN in various organizations, but most critical was making JWs an organization of the United Nations "family" of organizations;

Even if it was "non-governmental" the "body" that did this decision without consulting anyone but 8th King globalists is the "governing body", or central "government" of Jehovah's witnesses;

So, that is a VERY VERY EXTREMELY DANGEROUS alliance to be in for JWs, many of whom have never heard of the United Nations NGO advertising and promo campaign in the Department of Public Information (or propagation);

NOW that parallel pattern to 1914 is repeating;

THAT is why this GB covers up globalist world developments of critical prophetic significance since that 1990 prostituion of all JWs by the GB to go out spreading UN "information" peppered throughout the Watchtower and Awake! since the UN Awake! 3rd placement issue of 9/8/1991 fulfilled Daniel 11:30-31 EXPLICITLY;

====

So these globalism links explained overlaid on the actual prophetic explanation, is why this is a "Diary" entry; It is examples, more examples of the Governing Body fulfilling Chroistendom's former role as UN worshiping "man of lawlessness" and dragging JWs into this sin by NOT informing us of this partnership as UN NGO, AND covering over the actual prophecy that it fulfilles in Daniel 11:30-41, as the 8th King UN, NOT THE USSR!!!! But the UN, is the hub of the actual King North FINAL developments to Armageddon in Daniel 11:30-45;

See that?

The Governing Body is sticking to erroneous interpretations to NOT reveal the UN King North significance of Daniel 11:30-31, their involvement in that as the traitors of Daniel 11:30b, AND that temple transgression causing desolation is the precursor sins of Daniel 8:11-14 temple judgment;

And that sister is SERIOUS business - THAT WILL GET THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY NEARLY WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH, BUT THIS IMPOSTER GB WILL BE WIPED OUT BY GOD;

THAT is why these parallels are gtting more severe, obvious, and leading to a HUGE climax development that will drag on over 7 to 14 years waltzing to and through Revelation 8-11 a second and FINAL time;

When it says TWO "witnesses", it also actually means TWO witnessings to the world;

God BEGINS the final judgment cycle on JWs; 1Pet4:17, after these liars in the GB are removed, then this whole truth will bust wide open through the JW ministry;

Because this all leads to Aramgeddon with FULL warning, on FULL prophecy, over many years for a FULL and complete Rev10-11 FINAL warning for real, undeniable upon a former pattern of fulfillment; (1914-1918)

So I am noting the parallels, such as the GB=FDS claim of 10 and 11/2012; More blasphemy is due from the Governing Body soon as they head for the grand canyon of God's judgment and try to drag all JWs into that condemnation as per Rev8-9;

Only "1/3" will be affected as such; symbolic "1/3";

We are at a crucial cusp of prophetic revelation and fulfillment that even JWs have been diverted and subverted away from thoroughly since 1990;

I would bet it all, the GB is NOW, 100% Satanist UN undercovers; A masterful infiltration as per 2Cor11:13-15 aiding fulfillment of Zech3:1-3 and 2Thess2:3-4 PUBLICLY, but in great deceptive operations;

The GB is NOT Christian much less genuine anointed; They are "transformed" fraudworks;

The Bible and evidence exposes reality there; Hence, the "Diary" to log it all;

Tucson, AZ

#70 Feb 4, 2013
CIA Free wrote:
That would make Britain a fifth beast.
That makes Britain the 8th horn, the "small horn" (Dan7/8) that becomes "bigger than it's fellows" while putting down 3 of the 10 horns, leaving 7 (+1), itself being an 8th horn in the Daniel scenario implied;

But that is also the progenitor of the 8th King system of Rev13:11-15 by a dual horn 7th "head" (UK+US);

That is what Britain becomes, thus the 8th horn is a parallel to the root of the 8th King Anglo-American based globalists of Revelation 17;

America is the base of operations of a far older Satanic Anglo system in ancient to modern Britain that leads the architecture of the whole;

Thus the "American Revolution" was actually within 15 years the infusion of the central banking, and fractional reserve system of finance, linked to early marketeering, from British design, that architected the US Government from Washington;

And that continued to a second rendition of this kind of central banking private authority;

And that became today's unchartered privatized Anglo master Federal Reserve banking system, globalist master credit and legal system, which defines the entirety of the United States governmental corporations into ultimate Anglo-elite globalist control;

And that is why the US and EU are collectively in over 200 trillion in debt and unfunded liabilities to?

Globalist creditors shelled and relayed through China and a host of other "foreign" conduits and globalist level corporate master creditor systems;

And that is how in the coming world conflict that this must develop into for a 4th globalist governmental presentation (UN 4.0; 1919; 1945; 1990; future), but in full power, they will pawn the US and EU outright;

This will implode worldwide religious assets into this brilliant vortex of world power, through "gold and silver" wealth system globalist rulership first; (Dan11:42-43 during WW4, the next global full conflict after WW3 cold war, 1990);

That will see Revelation 17:11-18 sovereign transfer prophecy of power from national and religious assets to fuel the final Armageddon crystallization (over 7-14 years of intrigues);

And the world will watch all this in slow motion (7 to 14 years plus/minus), as prophecy unfolds upon Revelation 8-11, parallel to Rev15-16, parallel to Rev17 live and real-time;

This will develop fully worldwide over 7-14 years, as the final world war develops, is fought, and is resolved, to present the counterfeit "Kingdom of God" as the UN 4.0 in whatever branding and logo package they want to shove this down everyone's throats as;

((This is also what the New Jersey sized "state of Israel" is also being saved for, because the globalists could set up Israel as a sovereign nation 100s of times over in wealth and power they possess even now, BUT they are saving this puppet show for the end, to suck Christendom, the Arabs, Jews and everyone else into the furnace of the "promised land" of Armageddon;) It's all a big prop, a big act, a big Devil inspired and demon engineered hoax;)

==
And that comes with a WHOLE 8th King "scarlet wildbeast" world kingdom, and that is why Christ manifests also FULL Messinaic Kingdom 144000 to smash them like bugs, and fry them like worms on the griddle of Armageddon also finalized before all, with 7 to 14 years of total and full warning upon solid prophecy;

Revelation 8-11 – The Last Temple Sequence
1914 Main Patterns that Repeat in the Future
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/rev8-11-fina...

Final Temple Cycle as Simple as Possible
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/basic/final-...

===

Because of the Bible, and the man of lawlessness developments in Bethel's so-called "governing body", also UN workers, this is becoming actually predictable by prophecy repeating plainly;

Bethel implosion and WW4 will finalize that the pattern is indeed replicatng over years;

Tucson, AZ

#71 Feb 4, 2013
When they begin to manifest this, of course they will have a completely different tale to tell people as this leads to Armageddon for real;

4 Stands of the UN “Disgusting Thing”
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/the-end/4-st...

Raleigh, NC

#72 Feb 4, 2013
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>

Thus the "American Revolution" was actually within 15 years the infusion of the central banking, and fractional reserve system of finance, linked to early marketeering, from British design, that architected the US Government from Washington;
And that continued to a second rendition of this kind of central banking private authority;
And that became today's unchartered privatized Anglo master Federal Reserve banking system, globalist master credit and legal system, which defines the entirety of the United States governmental corporations into ultimate Anglo-elite globalist control;
And that is why the US and EU are collectively in over 200 trillion in debt and unfunded liabilities to?
Globalist creditors shelled and relayed through China and a host of other "foreign" conduits and globalist level corporate master creditor systems;
And that is how in the coming world conflict that this must develop into for a 4th globalist governmental presentation (UN 4.0; 1919; 1945; 1990; future), but in full power, they will pawn the US and EU outright;
This will implode worldwide religious assets into this brilliant vortex of world power, through "gold and silver" wealth system globalist rulership first; (Dan11:42-43 during WW4, the next global full conflict after WW3 cold war, 1990);
That will see Revelation 17:11-18 sovereign transfer prophecy of power from national and religious assets to fuel the final Armageddon crystallization (over 7-14 years of intrigues);
And the world will watch all this in slow motion (7 to 14 years plus/minus), as prophecy unfolds upon Revelation 8-11, parallel to Rev15-16, parallel to Rev17 live and real-time;
This will develop fully worldwide over 7-14 years, as the final world war develops, is fought, and is resolved, to present the counterfeit "Kingdom of God" as the UN 4.0 in whatever branding and logo package they want to shove this down everyone's throats as;
((This is also what the New Jersey sized "state of Israel" is also being saved for, because the globalists could set up Israel as a sovereign nation 100s of times over in wealth and power they possess even now, BUT they are saving this puppet show for the end, to suck Christendom, the Arabs, Jews and everyone else into the furnace of the "promised land" of Armageddon;) It's all a big prop, a big act, a big Devil inspired and demon engineered hoax;)
==
And that comes with a WHOLE 8th King "scarlet wildbeast" world kingdom, and that is why Christ manifests also FULL Messinaic Kingdom 144000 to smash them like bugs, and fry them like worms on the griddle of Armageddon also finalized before all, with 7 to 14 years of total and full warning upon solid prophecy;
Revelation 8-11 – The Last Temple Sequence
1914 Main Patterns that Repeat in the Future
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/rev8-11-fina...
Final Temple Cycle as Simple as Possible
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/basic/final-...
===
Because of the Bible, and the man of lawlessness developments in Bethel's so-called "governing body", also UN workers, this is becoming actually predictable by prophecy repeating plainly;
Bethel implosion and WW4 will finalize that the pattern is indeed replicatng over years;
The horns are not kingdoms. Only the beasts themselves are kingdoms. The horns of the beasts are rulers of that kingdom.

For example, the kingdom of Greece was a beast and Alexander the great was a horn. When the horn Alexander was broken, four horns or rulers came up in place of it. Historically these were four of Alexander's generals.

I think you already know this. I don't know who you think you are trying to fool. I can see right through you.

United States

#73 Feb 9, 2013
I have seen on a TV program, that claimed 666 is a person...which makes no sense at all.

Raleigh, NC

#74 Feb 11, 2013
Nomi wrote:
I have seen on a TV program, that claimed 666 is a person...which makes no sense at all.
Keeping within the first century context of the scroll of Revelation, it is very likely that John was referring to the Nero the arch-enemy of Christians at that time. With the power of Satan behind him, Nero tore into Christians like a wild beast and ravaged them wherever they were. Jesus Christ had foretold that this would occur. He warned his disciples about Nero, that many of them would be persecuted killed for his sake.

It's no wonder that John used coded language in reference to Nero. When the letters of Nero's name are calculated, it totals up to be 666. The Christians at that time KNEW this. John also showed them that Nero would received a severe death-stroke but survive.

Five kings had fallen, the one that 'is' was Nero followed by a seventh king and even a eighth king. The seventh and eighth kings were father and son, Vespasian and Titus who was the Man of Lawlessness that destroyed the Jerusalem with it's temple just as Jesus and Daniel has prophesied.
Raoul Dahl Jr

Monticello, NY

#75 Feb 11, 2013
Here comes the next end of the world scenario. This Pope is the last one listed in the total amount of popes before the end of the world. Let the tin hats rule!
John Grimek

Middletown, NY

#76 Feb 11, 2013
Raoul Dahl Jr wrote:
Here comes the next end of the world scenario. This Pope is the last one listed in the total amount of popes before the end of the world. Let the tin hats rule!
All of the faithful Jehoavahs Witnesses should rejoice. Their deliverance is nears.Why? Because the governing body has said so.

United States

#77 Feb 11, 2013
Deliverance is near, because the Bible says so.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#78 Feb 11, 2013
Nomi wrote:
Deliverance is near, because the Bible says so.
. Ummm! where's your kitty Avatar??? Good to see you.. we got a bit of snow.. but it appears that it will probably be gone before the next batch..

Tucson, AZ

#79 Feb 13, 2013
CIA Free wrote:
<quoted text>
The horns are not kingdoms. Only the beasts themselves are kingdoms. The horns of the beasts are rulers of that kingdom.
For example, the kingdom of Greece was a beast and Alexander the great was a horn. When the horn Alexander was broken, four horns or rulers came up in place of it. Historically these were four of Alexander's generals.
I think you already know this. I don't know who you think you are trying to fool. I can see right through you.
There is no deception, the whole pattern will repeat, and it will take a number of years, so many who think they know this or that, can change there mind;

Even Jehovah's Witnesses have to be updated, because the "man of lawlessness" has been worshiping the UN at Bethel, and of course that has had effects on spiritual discernment;

This takes years, upon known prophetic cycles to complete;

There will be one last world war, and it will be resolved for global governmental presentation;

Globalism in Prophecy
Globalism in Daniel and Revelation
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/the-end/glob...

Last Globalist Evolution: Scarlet Wildbeast
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/the-end/last...
King of the North Globalist Container Identity
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/ffm/king-of-...

Daniel 11-12 Final Fulfillment Mode in Globalist Power Paradigm
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/ffm/daniel-1...

King North – 8th King Globalist Revealed
Is The Governing Body Correct on Daniel 11?
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/the-end/king...

=======
Divine Prophetic Maps to Armageddon

Prophetic Modes That Repeat Prophecies to Progressive Finale
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/2witnesses2/...

United States

#80 Feb 13, 2013
My kitty this time seems a bit bloated or something.lol. Maybe his cheeks are full of kitty food or something. I heard on TV that you all got a lot of snow up your way. We had a bit here a few weeks back...wasn't too bad tho. My niece is up in New York where they got a lot of snow. I thought it was sad for the people who had the flooding...such a bad time for them. Seems the weather is so messed up anymore. Hope you and yours are staying nice and warm.
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. Ummm! where's your kitty Avatar??? Good to see you.. we got a bit of snow.. but it appears that it will probably be gone before the next batch..

United States

#81 Feb 13, 2013
The 666 symbol is simply an invisible mark that identifies one as being a part of the world. Jesus and the angels can "see" it, even tho humans cannot.

Raleigh, NC

#82 Feb 13, 2013
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no deception, the whole pattern will repeat, and it will take a number of years, so many who think they know this or that, can change there mind;
Even Jehovah's Witnesses have to be updated, because the "man of lawlessness" has been worshiping the UN at Bethel, and of course that has had effects on spiritual discernment;
This takes years, upon known prophetic cycles to complete;
There will be one last world war, and it will be resolved for global governmental presentation;
Globalism in Prophecy
Globalism in Daniel and Revelation
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/the-end/glob...
Last Globalist Evolution: Scarlet Wildbeast
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/the-end/last...
King of the North Globalist Container Identity
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/ffm/king-of-...
Daniel 11-12 Final Fulfillment Mode in Globalist Power Paradigm
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/ffm/daniel-1...
King North – 8th King Globalist Revealed
Is The Governing Body Correct on Daniel 11?
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/the-end/king...
=======
Divine Prophetic Maps to Armageddon
Prophetic Modes That Repeat Prophecies to Progressive Finale
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/2witnesses2/...
And you prophesy from your imagination just like the false prophets in Ezekiel's day.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#83 Feb 14, 2013
Nomi wrote:
My kitty this time seems a bit bloated or something.lol. Maybe his cheeks are full of kitty food or something. I heard on TV that you all got a lot of snow up your way. We had a bit here a few weeks back...wasn't too bad tho. My niece is up in New York where they got a lot of snow. I thought it was sad for the people who had the flooding...such a bad time for them. Seems the weather is so messed up anymore. Hope you and yours are staying nice and warm.
<quoted text>
.Yes..we did get snow but it's been above freezing this week ..and it's melting.. A bit more to come ..so they say.. Didn't that snow come from your direction.?? you didn't send it up here.. Did you?? Don't make me come down there..;) Although a vacation would be nice...
Well..have to go feed the grands some supper.. You take care..hugs. Wonder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1975 for Mayor 3 min jace 332
2016 Yearbook Numbers 7 min jace 237
Things You Should Know About John 1:1 29 min imagoodboy 740
Jehovah's Witnesses - Fastest Growing Religious... (Feb '08) 1 hr Jesus Is 259
Is Prince still a JW?. (Feb '15) 1 hr JahLuvsThosHuKnoHim 36
JW chat room (Feb '10) 3 hr Analytical7 95
as a JW, would you...? 6 hr Postit 67
Jehovah's sovereignty.. Do you understand it? 6 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 82
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 8 hr PrufSammy 21,925
More from around the web