Pat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

John 1:1,14, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... 14And the Word became flesh (JESUS), and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth."
But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his "Son", born of woman, born under the law,Gal 4:4

Romans 1:3
regarding his "Son", who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David "NOTICE THE VERSE CAREFULLY" AS TO HIS EARTHLY LIFE this shows the son had a pre existence" AS SON

It shows something else he is referred to as SON before his earthly life for GOD SENT HIS SON .

"And his father Zechari'ah was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying,‘Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, for he has visited and redeemed his people,
ZECHARIAH SAID God had visited and redeemed His people and who was our redeemer Jesus or GOD THE SON .

"And the LORD WILL BECOME king over all the earth; on that day the LORD WILL BE ONE and his name one." Zechariah 14:9

JESUS SAID HE WAS ONE WITH HIS FATHER WHICH AGREES WITH ZEC14:9
In the same way, being called the Son of God didn't make him something he wasn't already. Rather, it served to identify who already was even before the virgin birth.

Jesus can appropriately be callled God the Son a term that identifies which member of the Godhead is being spoken of .

John 1:1,14, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, "and the Word was God"... 14And the Word became flesh (JESUS), and dwelt among us.

“You REALLY believe that???”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

So, Patti- why is one of your Gods called a SON, if not born, begotten, created?

Why is one called his Father,,,when He ISN'T?

And WHY is ona a Nameless GHOST?
Pat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

God: the Father (1 Peter 1:2), the Son (Acts 20:28; Hebrews 1:8) and the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3,4).
there is ONE GOD yet the Godhead is made up of 3 beings all called God in scriptures .
Pat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Christian Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>Well if the "voice" of an Archangel makes him an Archangel,then using your logic since he has God's trumpet does that make him God?
1 Thess 4:16
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.
“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air . His coming will be announced with a loud shout, the voice of an archangel, and the trumpet of God”(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17). He is not creeping back he is coming with a shout and the sound of a trumpet .
“Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep [meaning that not all Christians will die physically before the Second Coming, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.
TRUMPETS were used to call assembly when the last trumpet sounds all the dead in Christ will be called to assembly and those that are alive at that time will also be assembling with the others
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,[2] Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps.[3] And when they shall blow with them, all the assembly shall assemble themselves to thee at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
Trumpets were sounded before war angels would often announce events before the trumpets sounded and thus in the case of Christ coming he is announced by the archangel and the trumpets blow .None of that makes Jesus an archangel and he sure isn't a trumpet .JW do not understand scripture as well as they think they do .God bless .
What an assembly that day will be CT .
Connie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Boni wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about Michael? Michael is irrelevant to the Trinity.
Your best bet is for you to find for us the verse in the Bible which anyone can read for ourselves that EXPLICITLY teaches us that God is composed of three persons that combine to form One God.
:)
Bible does not teach that Jesus is God or an angel. Jesus certainly never indicated any such things.
very smart scientist

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Connie wrote:
<quoted text>Bible does not teach that Jesus is God or an angel. Jesus certainly never indicated any such things.
God calls jesus god in heb 1:8
very smart scientist

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

the Mad JW wrote:
So, Patti- why is one of your Gods called a SON, if not born, begotten, created?
Why is one called his Father,,,when He ISN'T?
And WHY is ona a Nameless GHOST?
Jesus was only called son because the holy spirit that knocked up mary had gods dna within it so when mary dropped the kid being jesus Bingo!!! Its a son!!! which is jesus hence calling jesus the son which is god in the flesh who dwelt among men.YEEEAAAAHHHHAAAA!!!!!!

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
God: the Father (1 Peter 1:2), the Son (Acts 20:28; Hebrews 1:8) and the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3,4).
there is ONE GOD yet the Godhead is made up of 3 beings all called God in scriptures .
Confirmation Bias shows your refusal to be honest.., PLUS avoiding the questions does, as well.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Connie wrote:
<quoted text>Bible does not teach that Jesus is God or an angel. Jesus certainly never indicated any such things.
Right and Wrong.

Jesus CONTINUALLY identified himself as God's Messenger (Angel).
Since he is NOT God, and has the Authority (voice) of Archangel, and will be LEADING all of God's messengers (angels) it is Crystal Clear to those not dumbed-down by their church.
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

extremely smart bible guy wrote:
<quoted text>Pull up a chair kid.Now jesus is god on earth god is god in heaven.two different dimensions.The human mind cant comprehend it so don't bother racking your brain on it.If I were you I would worry about all the false info your cult is feeding you.
Funny you say " a Human mind cant comprehend it" , so tell us , what kind of mind do you have so that you should understand it ?

“The proof is in the pudding!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Ssnake Plissken wrote:
No such term is EVER found in ANY translation of the Bible.
But those sneaky little Catholic Antichrists began promoting it almost 2,000 years ago.
They knew that God was also Jesus father, so they also coined 'God-the-Father'....
Why didn't they also include 'God-the-Spook'?
Why do most stick their head in their grass when faced with such truths?
Metal Geear!?!? MERYL!!
very smart scientist

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you say " a Human mind cant comprehend it" , so tell us , what kind of mind do you have so that you should understand it ?
My mind cant totally grasp it either snorkels.but it doesn't matter if god is one being or ten thousand beings does it.What matters is not being a member of a evil cult that calls itself gods only channel on earth and then make all false predictions.That is troubleing to me how bout you?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth matters little to most...as shown by most here.
Connie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

the Mad JW wrote:
<quoted text>
Right and Wrong.
Jesus CONTINUALLY identified himself as God's Messenger (Angel).
Since he is NOT God, and has the Authority (voice) of Archangel, and will be LEADING all of God's messengers (angels) it is Crystal Clear to those not dumbed-down by their church.
all the prophets were messengers. Moses was not an angel and if Jesus having the the voice/authority of an archangel makes him an angel, then your reasoning would make him God's also since he has God's trumpet. That he is pictured as having these two attributes, they are clearly NOT his, but given to him, not his own. Why would you say that you have your own voice? Duh. "Mad Jw wrote with the venom of a angry chipmunk". Doesn't make you a chipmunk, it means you are doing something or having something Like a chipmunk.
Connie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

very smart scientist wrote:
<quoted text> God calls jesus god in heb 1:8
Clearly it is nonsensical if translated that way. Try another translation because the one you are using makes NO sense.
Snorkler

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

very smart scientist wrote:
<quoted text>My mind cant totally grasp it either snorkels.but it doesn't matter if god is one being or ten thousand beings does it.What matters is not being a member of a evil cult that calls itself gods only channel on earth and then make all false predictions.That is troubleing to me how bout you?
What is troubling to me is the fact that you will preach that it does not matter what or how many gods one chooses to worship ,just as long as it is a god that no one can grasp .

Now i dont know if you are being dishonoust or ignorent so i will try help you with some scriptures , then you can make up your mind on wether you believe Gods word or not.

First point

1John 4:6-7 "We are of God , he that Knoweth God Heareth us , he that does not know God Heareth us not........."
2nd point

Deut 6:4 "Listen Israel , Jehovah our God is One Jehovah "

Since: Apr 10

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

"the Mad JW"]

Her Triune Mentality is affecting her thinking, Ssnake; maybe she'll imagine ThirdWitness to be you or I...

We ALWAYS prove the Truth- and you slink away each time.
You once knew God, and now are nothing more than a church half-breed.

>>Its next to Jesus the Messiah !
Snorkler

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Johan Henze wrote:
"the Mad JW"]
Her Triune Mentality is affecting her thinking, Ssnake; maybe she'll imagine ThirdWitness to be you or I...
We ALWAYS prove the Truth- and you slink away each time.
You once knew God, and now are nothing more than a church half-breed.
>>Its next to Jesus the Messiah !
Howzit Johan , are you still worshipping the Trinity god ?

Since: Apr 10

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

="Snorkler"]Howzit Johan , are you still worshipping the Trinity god ?

>>Have you repented of your blasphemy yet?
very smart scientist

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
What is troubling to me is the fact that you will preach that it does not matter what or how many gods one chooses to worship ,just as long as it is a god that no one can grasp .
Now i dont know if you are being dishonoust or ignorent so i will try help you with some scriptures , then you can make up your mind on wether you believe Gods word or not.
First point
1John 4:6-7 "We are of God , he that Knoweth God Heareth us , he that does not know God Heareth us not........."
2nd point
Deut 6:4 "Listen Israel , Jehovah our God is One Jehovah "
"Well there ya go again" As ronny regan use to say.I said worship one god.Now if that god has ten thousand entitys of theirself it doesent matter.There are no limits to god.Ya see cults put limits on god theres where they go wrong.FYI.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of211
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••