'God-the-Son' - believe it?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#149 Sep 15, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Boni, see if you can follow along here.....The scriptures you used DID NOT PROVE that JESUS WAS or IS MICHAEL. I did not say you did not quote them accurately, I am saying they are NOT PROOF! Understand now?
Show me a scripture that explicitly says, that Jesus was, is Michael. That's what you want isn't it, a scripture that says that Jehovah is God, Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God? Well that's what I am asking for from you, the same type of proof.
And please stop twisting my words.
Everyone can see how you are the one being irrational, you have to resort to twisting my words and trying to belittle me to win. Sorry BONI, but your condescending ways don't affect me, they only prove to me that you are a weak person.
Who cares about Michael? Michael is irrelevant to the Trinity.

Your best bet is for you to find for us the verse in the Bible which anyone can read for ourselves that EXPLICITLY teaches us that God is composed of three persons that combine to form One God.

:)
dr fill up

Hoffman Estates, IL

#150 Sep 15, 2013
Connie wrote:
Hey, you are in the religion that you have to keep your opinions to yourself. You are the madJW. I am the happy former JW. Cheers.
You're correct connie.The mad guy is wound so tight from years of mind control and strict rules he has to follow without question that that uneducated bastard could snap at any time and climb a water tower and start snipeing at children.We try to handle him with kid gloves around here so don't make sudden moves or loud noises.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#151 Sep 16, 2013
Boni wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about Michael? Michael is irrelevant to the Trinity.
Your best bet is for you to find for us the verse in the Bible which anyone can read for ourselves that EXPLICITLY teaches us that God is composed of three persons that combine to form One God.
Boni, I have told you before, that when you show me the scriptures that teaches us that Michael was, or is Jesus, then we will continue. Until you do that, I have nothing to say to you. You have never proven to me with an "explicit" scripture that this is true.

“Church Dogma - Coprolite.”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#152 Sep 16, 2013
PhoneyKaren- God chose not to reveal much about His son before he was sent as our Savior, and tells very little at ALL about what takes place in Heaven, what all those spirit beings do.

Here are the simple facts:

1- Jesus was a spirit being in heaven as his God and the messengers are. Not God- but His SON.Unlike the OTHER sons (the messengers), he was the ONLY ...BEGOTTEN...SON. The only one who received life directly from God- for God made all OTHER things through him.

2- He was given the name "Jesus" when he became a man. Thus he had a name BEFORE that. WHAT WAS IT?

3- Only ONE SCRIPTURE shows it- but you churchoids COMPLETELY deny it, trying your damnedest to SPIN it- but making utter fools of yourselves when you DO:

1 Thess 4:16- For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

4- We JWs all know the name of the Archangel who leads God's messengers at the appointed time. We all know Jesus HIMSELF said he would, too. But the Triune Travesty prevents you from understanding!

Location hidden

#153 Sep 16, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
PhoneyKaren- God chose not to reveal much about His son before he was sent as our Savior, and tells very little at ALL about what takes place in Heaven, what all those spirit beings do.
Here are the simple facts:
1- Jesus was a spirit being in heaven as his God and the messengers are. Not God- but His SON.Unlike the OTHER sons (the messengers), he was the ONLY ...BEGOTTEN...SON. The only one who received life directly from God- for God made all OTHER things through him.
2- He was given the name "Jesus" when he became a man. Thus he had a name BEFORE that. WHAT WAS IT?
3- Only ONE SCRIPTURE shows it- but you churchoids COMPLETELY deny it, trying your damnedest to SPIN it- but making utter fools of yourselves when you DO:
1 Thess 4:16- For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
4- We JWs all know the name of the Archangel who leads God's messengers at the appointed time. We all know Jesus HIMSELF said he would, too. But the Triune Travesty prevents you from understanding!
3 points...

1. You are not Boni.
2. That scripture does not prove that Michael was, is, Jesus.
3. I don't speak to anyone who calls my Lord silly names.

Location hidden

#154 Sep 16, 2013
Geneva bible 1599

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a (h) shout, and WITH the voice of the Archangel, and (*) with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first;

16 because the Lord himself, with a shout, WITH the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God, shall descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall arise first;

Codex Sinaiticus
written in the middle of the fourth century.

Jesus will be accompanied with many angels, but "One Main Archangel" will lead them with his voice to announce Jesus arrival, just as a King would be announced to his subjects.

Location hidden

#155 Sep 16, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Boni, I have told you before, that when you show me the scriptures that teaches us that Michael was, or is Jesus, then we will continue. Until you do that, I have nothing to say to you. You have never proven to me with an "explicit" scripture that this is true.
I did. And you repeated yourself again.

And Michael has nothing to do with the Trinity, so that's a diversion. Feel free to show me how Michael fits into the Trinity.

Otherwise, stop holding your Trinity defense hostage to an irrelevant red-herring.

Location hidden

#156 Sep 16, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
Geneva bible 1599
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a (h) shout, and WITH the voice of the Archangel, and (*) with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first;
16 because the Lord himself, with a shout, WITH the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God, shall descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall arise first;
Codex Sinaiticus
written in the middle of the fourth century.
Jesus will be accompanied with many angels, but "One Main Archangel" will lead them with his voice to announce Jesus arrival, just as a King would be announced to his subjects.
I noticed in your quote that Jesus will come "with the voice of THE ARCHANGEL". You don't suppose this is referring to his elevated position among the hosts of God?

PS:
Now, where is the EXPLICIT Trinity teaching anywhere in the Bible?

Location hidden

#157 Sep 16, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
3 points...
1. You are not Boni.
1. Who cares about that? You?! LOL

2. I'm prepared to hear your arguments how the Lord coming down from heaven with a commanding call is NOT USING THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL that sounds like the trumpet call of God?

You keep making all these childish denials. Not it is time for you to put up a stronger objection as to why.

3. Exactly where does Mad JW called the Lord a silly name? Another imaginary excuse for a dodge?

You've lost it, Karen! LOL

Location hidden

#158 Sep 16, 2013
Boni wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. And you repeated yourself again.
And Michael has nothing to do with the Trinity, so that's a diversion. Feel free to show me how Michael fits into the Trinity.
Otherwise, stop holding your Trinity defense hostage to an irrelevant red-herring.
No you didn't, you never have proven it.

Your best bet is to show me the PROOF from the bible about Michael being Jesus and then we can continue.
You are failing to see that your belief in Michael being Jesus is formed exactly as the trinity belief is formed. There are no explicit scriptures that say it, but there are those that lead us to believe in it. See how simple that is? Now when you can show me the explicit scripture that says, JESUS IS or WAS MICHAEL, then I will show you the one that says the Father is God, and the Son is God. Otherwise, just please don't waste my time.:)

Location hidden

#159 Sep 16, 2013
Boni wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed in your quote that Jesus will come "with the voice of THE ARCHANGEL". You don't suppose this is referring to his elevated position among the hosts of God?
PS:
LOL, you are kidding me right? So when the ones announcing the arrival of King George shout, they are really the KING?

But like I said, if you cant come up with the explicit scripture, don't waste my time.:)

Seattle, WA

#160 Sep 16, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
3 points...
1. You are not Boni.
1- We know you didn't want an answer
2- SURE it does- unless Jesus DOESN'T have that authority (voice)
3- Then you better stop running your mouth

Seattle, WA

#161 Sep 16, 2013
By tghe way, PhoneyKaren- WHICH of your Lords?

Seattle, WA

#162 Sep 16, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are kidding me right? So when the ones announcing the arrival of King George shout, they are really the KING?
But like I said, if you cant come up with the explicit scripture, don't waste my time.:)
Dumbest Cop-Out of the Day!

Only an idiot would even TRY to make sense of THAT one!
She has just OPENLY DENIED another scripture.

Yawn

Seattle, WA

#163 Sep 16, 2013
But, then- she believes the 'Holy Ghost' had sex (overshadowed) with Mary, impregnating her with God-the-Baby, and that, thus, Mary REALLY WAS the 'Mother of God' just as those who fabricated the Twinity Dogma say!
Get out your rosary, PhonyKaren- and say 12 Hail Mary's!
very smart scientist

Hoffman Estates, IL

#164 Sep 16, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
But, then- she believes the 'Holy Ghost' had sex (overshadowed) with Mary, impregnating her with God-the-Baby, and that, thus, Mary REALLY WAS the 'Mother of God' just as those who fabricated the Twinity Dogma say!
Get out your rosary, PhonyKaren- and say 12 Hail Mary's!
Now if you were able to go back in time and have sex with your grandmother the baby would be your grandson and your grandfather at the same time correct?Now think if god can go back in time and forward in time what the variables could be.Its limitless he could be god in heaven,God on earth,god on pluto.God in a plant.Now doesn't the trinity idea seem simple in comparison?Think about it man!!!!!

Seattle, WA

#165 Sep 16, 2013
VSS- you are more insane than I am!

OOOPS! I said "I AM"! Now the churchoids will think I am claiming to be God!
very smart scientist

Hoffman Estates, IL

#166 Sep 16, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
VSS- you are more insane than I am!
OOOPS! I said "I AM"! Now the churchoids will think I am claiming to be God!
Now think if you could go way back in time and F$#K yourself.Would you be considered a rape victim now days?

Seattle, WA

#167 Sep 16, 2013
VSS, get back to church.

“Delivering the Gospel”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#168 Sep 16, 2013
Boni wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
Well if the "voice" of an Archangel makes him an Archangel,then using your logic since he has God's trumpet does that make him God?

1 Thess 4:16
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BBC EXPOSES the JWS. 23 min array 175
News What If Jesus Is not God? 24 min Anonymous Brother 327
SOS supported in his lies and hypocrisy 1 hr truthsetsfree 12
Was the Serpents number: 666? Collateral Damage. 1 hr sidgi 8
CNN Hundreds of Jehovah's Witnesses accused of ... 2 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 18
The correcting time 6 hr FutureMan 1
Candace Conti settled 7 hr Lordylordy9111 1,165
"I Do NOT Permit a Woman To Teach 12 hr DR SOS 51
More from around the web