'God-the-Son' - believe it?
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

#189 Sep 18, 2013
Johan Henze wrote:
="Snorkler"]Howzit Johan , are you still worshipping the Trinity god ?
>>Have you repented of your blasphemy yet?
Yislaaik ! What blasphemy are you accussing me of Johan ?
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

#190 Sep 18, 2013
very smart scientist wrote:
<quoted text> "Well there ya go again" As ronny regan use to say.I said worship one god.Now if that god has ten thousand entitys of theirself it doesent matter.There are no limits to god.Ya see cults put limits on god theres where they go wrong.FYI.
But in post #180 your own words was "..it does not matter if god is One being or a Thousand beings "

Like Phinias said " You noaut a fool boxi off chocolates "

If you knew the True God you would know that he does have his Limits .

Your false god can be anything you want him to be ,you can call him a trinity or a thousands of beings ,baal , a bird or even a chicken ,call him what ever you feel like calling him , your god is limitless .

Mica 4:5 { This is my God}
very smart scientist

Hoffman Estates, IL

#191 Sep 18, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
But in post #180 your own words was "..it does not matter if god is One being or a Thousand beings "
Like Phinias said " You noaut a fool boxi off chocolates "
If you knew the True God you would know that he does have his Limits .
Your false god can be anything you want him to be ,you can call him a trinity or a thousands of beings ,baal , a bird or even a chicken ,call him what ever you feel like calling him , your god is limitless .
Mica 4:5 { This is my God}
I will talk real slow this time ok snorkels? Now if god consist of one being three beings or one million beings.There is still one god from where they all came from.Like if you cut off one of your fingers and set it on a table fifty feet away,Its still a part of you but fifty feet away correct?I hope that helps with your extreme confusion.

Since: Apr 10

Cape Town, South Africa

#192 Sep 18, 2013
"Snorkler"]

Yislaaik ! What blasphemy are you accussing me of Johan ?

>>You degrade the Father ,Son and Holy Spirit!In which one are baptized less than the other? Which one does not live in you > Which one is never ever present together?

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#193 Sep 18, 2013
very smart scientist wrote:
<quoted text> "Well there ya go again" As ronny regan use to say.I said worship one god.Now if that god has ten thousand entitys of theirself it doesent matter.There are no limits to god.Ya see cults put limits on god theres where they go wrong.FYI.
Interesting thought, VSS!
The significance of Jesus saying his God and father is the ONLY true God is clear!
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

#194 Sep 18, 2013
very smart scientist wrote:
<quoted text>I will talk real slow this time ok snorkels? Now if god consist of one being three beings or one million beings.There is still one god from where they all came from.Like if you cut off one of your fingers and set it on a table fifty feet away,Its still a part of you but fifty feet away correct?I hope that helps with your extreme confusion.
Not very smart Scientist .

So according to you If I {a being} were to cut all my fingers and set them on a table fifty feet away from me ,this would result in me being 11 beings ?
Or better still , if a Being were to jump into a shredder , that Being would turn into thousands of Beings ?

Can you see how silly that is ?

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#195 Sep 18, 2013
You're not taking his SERIOUSLY, are you, Snork?????
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

#196 Sep 18, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
You're not taking his SERIOUSLY, are you, Snork?????
Who said so ?.... I Seriously think his nuts Bro .

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#197 Sep 18, 2013
True- but he IS funny, so ride the wave!
very smart scientist

Hoffman Estates, IL

#198 Sep 18, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
You're not taking his SERIOUSLY, are you, Snork?????
Hey MYOB pal.I get back to you in a minute !!!!!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#199 Sep 18, 2013
Oh, THANK you....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
very smart scientist

Hoffman Estates, IL

#200 Sep 18, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
Oh, THANK you....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Dang!!! I must be smart hah,Im outsmarting two jw's at once and not even breaking a sweat.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#201 Sep 18, 2013
VeryDUMBscientist.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#202 Sep 19, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't, you never have proven it.
Your best bet is to show me the PROOF from the bible about Michael being Jesus and then we can continue.
You are failing to see that your belief in Michael being Jesus is formed exactly as the trinity belief is formed. There are no explicit scriptures that say it, but there are those that lead us to believe in it. See how simple that is? Now when you can show me the explicit scripture that says, JESUS IS or WAS MICHAEL, then I will show you the one that says the Father is God, and the Son is God. Otherwise, just please don't waste my time.:)
I have the information at my fingertips. I believe the last time I gave it to you in this folder was around August 27th. I can repeat it again:

BOTH MICHAEL AND JESUS ARE REFERRED TO AS THE ARCHANGEL.

NIV Jude 9 But even ***THE ARCHANGEL*** Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

NIV 1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of ***THE ARCHANGEL*** and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

Of course, this has nothing to do with the Trinity but there you are.

Now. Getting back to the question you dodged:

Please provide us with the location where we can read directly from the Bible the explicit Trinity defining verse where God is composed of "God the Father" + "God the Son" + "God the Holy Ghost".

Or do you have more dodges and excuses to employ?

:)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#203 Sep 19, 2013
Boni wrote:

I noticed in your quote that Jesus will come "with the voice of THE ARCHANGEL". You don't suppose this is referring to his elevated position among the hosts of God?

:)

PS:
Now, where is the EXPLICIT Trinity teaching anywhere in the Bible?
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are kidding me right? So when the ones announcing the arrival of King George shout, they are really the KING?
But like I said, if you cant come up with the explicit scripture, don't waste my time.:)
I called you out on YOUR WORDS. Now you won't stand-up for YOUR WORDS?

Got any more dodges to employ in your attempt to show that the Trinity is an EXLICIT Bible teaching?

:)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#204 Sep 19, 2013
Christian Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>Well if the "voice" of an Archangel makes him an Archangel,then using your logic since he has God's trumpet does that make him God?
1 Thess 4:16
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.
The Scripture I quoted said "THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL."

As regards "trumpet", I guess you don't recall Matthew 24:31. It appears this was in the apostle Paul's mind:

Matthew 24:31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Who better to lead the angels than THE ARCHANGEL?

Furthermore, nothing in Matthew 24 gives any indication to anyone that Jesus is God.

As usual, your attempts to victor the argument fails.

Now, maybe you can stay on topic with the rest of us by helping Karen out and showing her where she can find the explicit Trinity defining verse where God is composed of "God the Father" + "God the Son" + "God the Holy Ghost".

:)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#205 Sep 19, 2013
Christian Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>Well if the "voice" of an Archangel makes him an Archangel,then using your logic since he has God's trumpet does that make him God?
1 Thess 4:16
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.
One more point:

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

And he is descending from heaven with a COMMANDING CALL. Being King of Kings and Lord of Lords gives him the authority while NOT BEING GOD.

:)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#206 Sep 19, 2013
Connie wrote:
<quoted text>Bible does not teach that Jesus is God or an angel. Jesus certainly never indicated any such things.
Is Jesus the "son of God"?(Mark 3:11)

Are angels "sons of God"?(Genesis 6:2)

I didn't say that Jesus was simply and plainly an "angel", per se. But he is a heavenly spirit creature, at least. And is specifically the "chief" of the angels, as stated.

Then you have the Septuagint translation of Isaiah 9:6,7 for consideration. That's the version used by Jesus, the apostles, and primitive Christians.

6 For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Messenger of great counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. 7 His government shall be great, and of his peace there is no end: it shall be upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to support it with judgment and with righteousness, from henceforth and forever. The seal of the Lord of hosts shall perform this.

http://ecmarsh.com/lxx/Esaias/index.htm

"Messenger of great counsel"

The phrase "Messenger of great counsel" translates the Greek 'megales boules anggelos' which is also translated "Angel of great counsel". In Hebrew "messenger" means "angel".

I thought that was interesting. Don't you?

:)
Lannymac

Eunice, LA

#207 Sep 19, 2013
Boni wrote:
<quoted text>
The Scripture I quoted said "THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL."
As regards "trumpet", I guess you don't recall Matthew 24:31. It appears this was in the apostle Paul's mind:
Matthew 24:31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
Who better to lead the angels than THE ARCHANGEL?
Furthermore, nothing in Matthew 24 gives any indication to anyone that Jesus is God.
As usual, your attempts to victor the argument fails.
Now, maybe you can stay on topic with the rest of us by helping Karen out and showing her where she can find the explicit Trinity defining verse where God is composed of "God the Father" + "God the Son" + "God the Holy Ghost".
:)
Lol...and who better to lead Michael and the angels into battle than the Lord God of Glory???

Psa 47:5 God is gone up with a shout, the LORD with the sound of a trumpet.

Zec 9:14 And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord GOD shall blow the trumpet...

How flagrantly dishonest of you to exclude these verses in your comic book "creature christ" reasoning...SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

Lol...that lying lowlife that you carved out to be your god may have changed his mind, but the Lord God of Glory does not lie, nor will He change His mind.

God said He would lead the charge, and you can bet your comic book collection that God will do exactly what He promised.

Simple minded shallow thinking apostates who would rather serve a reneging promise-breaking LIAR than worship the PROMISE-KEEPING Lord God of Apostle Thomas...
SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#208 Sep 19, 2013
So, LannyTheTranny now adds 'God-the-Archangel' to the list!

Impressive!

Acts 3:22- For Moses said,'The Lord ("Jehovah" in the book quoted from),
your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you.
23- Anyone who does not listen to him will be completely cut off from their people.'

He was talking about Jesus.
A Prophet is one who reveals GOD'S will-NOT his own.
Yet Churchianity says JESUS is God.

That adds a NEW definition to the word: One who reveals his OWN will.

A 'God-the-Prophet'! Along with-

'God-the-Son'
'God-the-Ghost'
'God-the-Word'
'God-the- Apostle'
'God-the-High Priest', and
'God-the-Mediator'
'God-the-Baby'
"God-the-Lamb'(Revelation )
'God-the-Amplifier'

and NOW
'God-the-Archangel'!

Quite a List of Fairy Tale Titles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Jesus is NOT Your Mediator, How Can you Pray... 12 min rsss1 512
Would Jehovah take me back? 20 min Alank 275
News Judge orders Jehovah's Witness to release moles... 1 hr Alank 52
Trinity...why does it matter?! 1 hr Jparkh81 1,808
PR Hurricane Maria 1 hr Alank 18
Is it Christian to be a bully? 3 hr Alank 2
Why Do Animals Grow Old and Die? 4 hr Alank 673
Gotta take some time off because of Irma 13 hr Alank 273
More from around the web