Comments
1 - 20 of 211 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2014
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

No such term is EVER found in ANY translation of the Bible.
But those sneaky little Catholic Antichrists began promoting it almost 2,000 years ago.

They knew that God was also Jesus father, so they also coined 'God-the-Father'....

Why didn't they also include 'God-the-Spook'?

Why do most stick their head in their grass when faced with such truths?

“You REALLY believe that???”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 22, 2013
 
With Auldy's comment, we can now add 'God-the-Angel'!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 22, 2013
 
Where have all the Trinnies gone....(sung to the Oldie)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 24, 2013
 
'God-the-Son'

No such term is EVER found in ANY translation of the Bible. The ROMAN Catholic Church made it up.

And those sneaky little Catholic Antichrists have been promoting it for almost 2,000 years now.

They knew that God was also Jesus father, so they also coined 'God-the-Father'....

Why didn't they also include 'God-the-Spook'?

Why do most stick their head in their grass when faced with such truths?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 24, 2013
 
MadJW why the name change?

“You REALLY believe that???”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 24, 2013
 
Still here!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 24, 2013
 
Me, too.
Is she trippin'?

Got a smoke?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 24, 2013
 
the Mad JW wrote:
Still here!
And why the name change? Why are you posting as two people.
Lie Detector 4

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 24, 2013
 
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
And why the name change? Why are you posting as two people.
It doesn't bother you that you joined a church that teaches "God the Son" which is not in the Bible, but it does bother you what screen name someone uses?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 24, 2013
 
Asking questions of a churchoid is like asking a politician a question.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 24, 2013
 
You MAY be right in SOME cases- but not in most.

They are the only ones that DO answer questions with thge scriptures...HONESTLY.

As I do.
Churchoids NEVER do; they consult church sites and defecate.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 24, 2013
 
I love the Truth but don't have much respect for the Org.

Most JWs don't NEED to consult the site to quoite and refer to scriptures- and NEVER do to show what they mean.

ANOTHER deception...and I wuz startin' to like you...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 24, 2013
 
Call me Plissken.

I don't know Gareth.
The NWT is the most accurate translation there IS- which you'd know if you EVER did any real research.

I never quote it, tho- to avoid further diversions.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 25, 2013
 
Ssnake Plissken wrote:
Asking questions of a churchoid is like asking a politician a question.
And asking you a question is like asking a 2 year old one.:) A bunch of babble.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 25, 2013
 
UnRealKaren- is that all ya got?

You hate us because we PROVE truth.

Snuggle up to your fallacies; you are getting what you deserve.

Got a smoke?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 26, 2013
 
Ssnake Plissken wrote:
UnRealKaren- is that all ya got?
You hate us because we PROVE truth.
Snuggle up to your fallacies; you are getting what you deserve.
Got a smoke?
Come on MadJW, you can do better than that. You have never proven the truth here, you, Aneirin, ThirdWitness, and so many others JWs or lets say those who call themselves JWs, say that over and over, its like you are trying to convince yourself you are telling the truth. Where did you get your truth MadJW? I know its not from the bible because some of the things you say as truth cannot be proven from the bible.
I snuggle up with my Faith because it is bible based. Jesus has saved me, I am truly sorry that you cant have the certainty yourself. I will get what I deserve not because I have done anything special in this life, but because I as the bible told me to believe, IN JESUS CHRIST.

Got a smoke? Are you telling me that you believe in a burning hell? You do know that is not biblical right? And sorry I don't smoke. ;)

“You REALLY believe that???”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 26, 2013
 
Her Triune Mentality is affecting her thinking, Ssnake; maybe she'll imagine ThirdWitness to be you or I...

We ALWAYS prove the Truth- and you slink away each time.

You once knew God, and now are nothing more than a church half-breed.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 26, 2013
 
LOL, You never prove the truth. NEVER.

Ahh so maybe you are Thirdwitness since he seems to have disappeared since you and Ssnake have appeared. ;)

One day you will know the truth, I just hope it is not to late.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 26, 2013
 
A curious question, are you a male or female?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 26, 2013
 
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on MadJW, you can do better than that. You have never proven the truth here, you, Aneirin, ThirdWitness, and so many others JWs or lets say those who call themselves JWs, say that over and over, its like you are trying to convince yourself you are telling the truth. Where did you get your truth MadJW? I know its not from the bible because some of the things you say as truth cannot be proven from the bible.
I snuggle up with my Faith because it is bible based. Jesus has saved me, I am truly sorry that you cant have the certainty yourself. I will get what I deserve not because I have done anything special in this life, but because I as the bible told me to believe, IN JESUS CHRIST.
Got a smoke? Are you telling me that you believe in a burning hell? You do know that is not biblical right? And sorry I don't smoke. ;)
Any comments regarding the term, or the idea of, "God the Son" not being found in Scripture?

I know you can think of a dozen diversions even as you read this but I'd like you to direct your attention to this problem instead. Particularly since this term is only part of the overall Trinity claim that the Trinity is composed of "God the Father" + "God the Son" + "God the Holy Ghost" and that these combine to form One God.

Please provide us with the location where we can read directly from the Bible this explicit Trinity defining verse.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••