If Jesus Posted here....................
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 28, 2013
As ridiculous as that concept IS- churchoids are given concepts like it all the time- so why NOT?

Maybe it will shock some into realizing how they are insulting Christ with their Church Dogma.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Rachel- my God and Father carefully inspired the Bible's writing, and plainly revealed that men DIE- not continue living in ANOTHER FORM- as Satan impled!

You and your fellow church-goers IGNORE that, teaching the EXACT OPPOSITE...but that isn't BAD enough- you then say my God and Father- and MYSELF- have been burning billions alive in a non-existent place you call 'Hellfire', ever since Cain murdered his brother- and will CONTINUE to do so FOREVER!

Stop that slander immediately, or He will destroy you along with all the rest of the liars and wicked!

There is nothing more obscene you could POSSIBLY say!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#3 Aug 28, 2013
'Christian'Trucker- you THINK yourself a Christian- but you know neither me nor my God and Father.

Put aside what the Church has taught you, and read my Father's inspired words for what they ACTUALLY SAY- before its too late.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Kevin321- your pretense may fool many- but your deliberate denial of what I and my Father have said reveals your hyopocrisy.

Change- or face the Wrath of my Father.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 28, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
Kevin321- your pretense may fool many- but your deliberate denial of what I and my Father have said reveals your hyopocrisy.
Change- or face the Wrath of my Father.
According to YOU, that wrath consists of a long dirt nap. Not very "wrathy" of HIM.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 28, 2013
What wrath awaits Satan? Thats a simple question. Can you manage that?
Mumple

Milton, PA

#7 Aug 28, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
As ridiculous as that concept IS- churchoids are given concepts like it all the time- so why NOT?
Maybe it will shock some into realizing how they are insulting Christ with their Church Dogma.
There is no way Jesus would be disobedient to the Governing body. It would set a bad example. Next thing you know, everyone would be disobeying. Then where would you be?

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 28, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
First thing he would ask is "What is this thing you call Churchoids?"

Then he would say why are you so boastful, proud and haughty? "Do you not know that to inherit everlasting life, you must be meek and lead by example among other things?"

Yes, I think if Jesus actually posted here, he would want answers to those questions.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#9 Aug 28, 2013
Nah, MM.
Her already KNOWS why I use that term- don't YOU?
Forgotten already?

AND he knows I would NEVER boast or feel haughty nor proud of MYSELF: I have WAY too many faults and flaws.

i certainly AM proud of my Lord and my God-0 and ALWAYS boast about THEM!

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 28, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
Nah, MM.
Her already KNOWS why I use that term- don't YOU?
Forgotten already?
AND he knows I would NEVER boast or feel haughty nor proud of MYSELF: I have WAY too many faults and flaws.
i certainly AM proud of my Lord and my God-0 and ALWAYS boast about THEM!
No Mad, you are rude and judgmental.
You make fun of people, instead of lovingly lead them toward your God.
You make up names to belittle their beliefs instead of showing them from the bible where they err.
You are sarcastic and narcissistic.
It is doubtful your words have any influence in bringing people into 'the truth'.
In fact, there is no doubt that you do more harm than good.

Those are the things, that if there is a Jesus and you meet him one day, he will want answers to.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#11 Aug 28, 2013
Sorry you FEEL that way; I DO ridicule dishonesty and deception.

So I guess you're RIGHT in some cases- for I ridicule those ridiculing what my Lord and my God said.

I will NEVER "bring any into the Truth"- Jesus FATHER does THAT, with his holy breath (spirit).

But, you don't even believe they exist- so why waste my time?

Since: Aug 12

Montréal, Canada

#12 Aug 28, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
Sorry you FEEL that way; I DO ridicule dishonesty and deception.
So I guess you're RIGHT in some cases- for I ridicule those ridiculing what my Lord and my God said.
I will NEVER "bring any into the Truth"- Jesus FATHER does THAT, with his holy breath (spirit).
But, you don't even believe they exist- so why waste my time?
Galatians 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Jesus would be focusing on posts that reflect these traits and would discard the rest as childish banter. He wouldn't be here long.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#13 Aug 28, 2013
I do not pretend to be Jesus.
MANY of God's servants in the Bible were as brash as I.

Consider my favorite-

1 Kings 18:27- About noontime Elijah began mocking them.“You’ll have to shout louder,”
he scoffed,“for surely he is a god! Perhaps he is daydreaming, or is relieving himself ("or using the toilet" - CEV), or maybe he is away on a trip, or is asleep and needs to be wakened!

28- So they shouted louder, and following their normal custom, they cut themselves with knives and swords until the blood gushed out.

[Antichrists in CHURCHianity turn a Loving God into 3 Sadistic Beings, teach Satan's Lie (that we never die), ignoring nearly every truth the Bible teaches, then run around 'praising' Jesus!
It is sad, comical- and sick, all at the same time! Tragilarious.
If Christ or Elijah had just called them "idiots" instead- it would have been a Kindness!

So, if they want to blaspheme God and Christ,
as well as ridicule us for our efforts to obey
the King, this is MY way of dealing with them!]

Around noon Elijah began ridiculing them:“Shout louder! After all, he’s a god, isn’t he? Maybe he’s daydreaming, or he’s on the potty, or he’s away on a trip. Maybe he’s asleep, and you have to wake him up.”-1 Kings 18:27 (CJB)

Jewish Tradition: taking a crap behind a wall...

Thus, mocking, too, has its place!
Jesus mocked the 'hellfire' dogma that the Pharisees were starting to embrace. He often compared the Jewish clergy to painted tombstones- pretty on the outside with everything foul underneath. He compared them to poisonous snakes, and said theirn father was the Devil- and so much MORE!

So, when churchoids here, that slander God, Christ and us day and night, using every CONCEIVABLE spin, deception, lie and insult- actually get upset and offended with my sarcasm....

...SO WHAT?

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#14 Aug 28, 2013
Now that I think of it, the churchoids here, like DarkDee, RBR, RunningMouth, etc act JUST LIKE those Priests!

Montréal, Canada

#15 Aug 28, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
I do not pretend to be Jesus.
MANY of God's servants in the Bible were as brash as I.
Consider my favorite-
1 Kings 18:27- About noontime Elijah began mocking them.“You’ll have to shout louder,”
he scoffed,“for surely he is a god! Perhaps he is daydreaming, or is relieving himself ("or using the toilet" - CEV), or maybe he is away on a trip, or is asleep and needs to be wakened!
28- So they shouted louder, and following their normal custom, they cut themselves with knives and swords until the blood gushed out.
Same thing happened to the Witnesses in 75 and look how humiliating it was. Whilst writing mounds of books and mags about how Jehovah was going to come and destroy the world society mocked you just like Elijah. You still to this day preach the same message and everyday that goes by you go home empty handed just like the prophets of Baal. Don't you think its time to keep quiet yet?

Your next hurdle is upcoming when the so called anointed class numbers reach 0 and 1914 becomes just another regular date on the calender. Do they even put the numbers in the yearbook still? What are we up to now 12000 still?

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#16 Aug 28, 2013
Makey, Jesus SAID us to "keep in EXPECTATION" of it- even tho he hinted in his parables it was long into the future.

Yes- we ARE guilty of that.

Judge us for that all you wish- it's one of the few things I don't mock in the churches- even when they used to stand atop their roof, waiting...for at LEAST they had that strong desire for Christ!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#17 Aug 28, 2013
If Jesus posted here, I KNOW he would ask:

Why do you church-goers REFUSE to LISTEN to me???
How much PLAINER could I have MADE it that I serve, honor, was sent and taught by God...not that I AM God!

And don't give me that silly 'I AM" gambit from that dishonest translation of my words at John 8:58!

I AM so SICK of that nonsemse!

My father is- PAY ATTENTION!-0 the ONLY true God.
I have only REPRESENTED Him as a 'spokesman'- that is why He called me the WORD.

UNDERSTAND?

The WORD (Message) of God.
OF God, not GOD HIMSELF!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#18 Aug 28, 2013
He CERTAINLY would condemn you churchoids for teaching he never died!

(only the flesh)

Location hidden

#19 Aug 28, 2013
If Jesus came to this forum he'd say "Why are you arguing about me?"

lol

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#20 Aug 28, 2013
Among many OTHER things!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Twinnies- How can God HAVE a God? 1 hr red blood relative 162
jehovah's witnesses CHILD ABUSE problems 1 hr red blood relative 140
144,000 1 hr ihveit 32
ARC proves that JW children are 10 times Safer 1 hr red blood relative 208
THANK YOU, churchoids, antichrists, apostates! 2 hr red blood relative 133
Is Jesus Coequal with the Father? 2 hr ihveit 1,423
Are tattoos OK for JW's 3 hr GreatSouthbay4040 183
News Why banning the Jehovah's Witnesses won't work ... 9 hr red blood relative 112
More from around the web