NATIONAL DAY OF MOURNING this THURSDAY
Nabija

United States

#102 Nov 23, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can tell how much they don't want to hear the truth by all the hate poured out on us for telling the truth about it.
Its comical to see them run in circles justifying their pagan celebrations..hehe
Nabija

United States

#103 Nov 23, 2012
Round and round they go, where they stop nobody knows!..LOL!!
Nabija

United States

#104 Nov 23, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it would be OK to hold a big turkey dinner to celebrate the Holocaust then or any events leading up to the Holocaust?
Give it time, they will find a name for the celebration.

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#105 Nov 23, 2012
"Do Native Americans celebrate thanksgiving"?

John TwoHawks said:

"As hard as it may be to conceive, this is the actual origin of our current Thanksgiving Day holiday.

Many American Indian people these days do not observe this holiday, for obvious reasons.

I see nothing wrong with gathering with family to give thanks to our Creator for our blessings and sharing a meal.

I do, however, hope that Americans as a whole will one day acknowledge the true origin of this holiday, and remember the pain, loss, and agony of the Indigenous people who suffered at the hands of the so-called 'pilgrims'.

It is my hope that children's plays about 'the first Thanksgiving', complete with Indians and pilgrims chumming at the dinner table, will someday be a thing of the past.

Why perpetuate a lie?

Let us face the truths of the past, and give thanks that we are learning to love one another for the rich human diversity we share."

(Written by John Two-Hawks)

*<<<=-=>>>* <<<=-=>>>* <<<=-=>>>* <<<=-=>>>* <<<==-=>>>* <<<=-=>>>*

Answering the question: "Do Native Americans celebrate thanksgiving"?

....an NA Ii’ni’ da’a&#322;hosh said this:

"Yeah, I love how non-natives think they know what we think.

If you asked a question about what chinese people think about christmas, for example, I wouldn't feel qualified to answer, as I don't have a clue what they think.

So why do non-natives always presume to answer for us?

Anyway- we give thanks every day, not just once a year.

Most of us will use the day off from work to have a party with friends and family to watch the football game and relax.

We do not celebrate the traditional "thanksgiving" day though.

Nor is it a day of mourning as some say. "

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#106 Nov 23, 2012
Why do I have a stinking suspicion that Nabija is merely an alter for Eagle Eye?

LET GO AND LET GOD

#107 Nov 23, 2012
acrobat wrote:
Why do I have a stinking suspicion that Nabija is merely an alter for Eagle Eye?
The poster we know as Yuni has a long history of posting total WTS nonsense mixed with stiff street language and colorful ghetto-talk. It makes for...um...some "interesting" reading if you have the stomach to wade trough it. EE does seem to latch onto those that have a penchant for using this language towards ANY that she "doesn't like".

“Christmas ONLY for Christians!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#110 Nov 23, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
Should We Rename Thanksgiving “National Ethnic Cleansing Day”?
The real origin of turkey day is a tale we’d rather not hear.
http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_philly_post/20...
Why not just call it what it is, a desperate attempt by an ignorant old bag to discredit a wonderful day dedicated to family togetherness and people giving thanks for their God's grace and mercies.

But Carolyn, keep trying. We all know you are a drunken slut.

“Christmas ONLY for Christians!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#111 Nov 23, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster we know as Yuni has a long history of posting total WTS nonsense mixed with stiff street language and colorful ghetto-talk. It makes for...um...some "interesting" reading if you have the stomach to wade trough it. EE does seem to latch onto those that have a penchant for using this language towards ANY that she "doesn't like".
Yes, it's called, birds of a feather, flock together.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#112 Nov 23, 2012
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>yes it is yuni,
We can tell by the intellectual deep critical thinking skills presented.
She makes man711 look smart..........
(Cleaning the monitor from the fruit juice I just got on it from bursting out laughing).....yes.... those critical thinking skills from both Yuni AND EE tonight....have dropped from the Jr High school level....to first grade fare.

FUNNY how Yuni just "happened" to drop in here after not only declaring she was leaving a while back....but having stayed away (we think she did anyway) for so long!

Curiouser and curiouser, LOL!

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#113 Nov 23, 2012
Nabija wrote:
<quoted text> You can tell these people turn a blind and become gluttons for the sake of partying.
so they are also gluttons? you really are a cheap trick.

how many lurkers and bible studies do you think may be celebrating the day, and read the post from a JW that bashes and taunts them.

Next time you go door to door smile and say hello you fat pig did you enjoy your pagan devil day as this is what you really want to say.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#114 Nov 23, 2012
The vile and hateful self-exonerating WTS "spiritual?" leaders....are very busy in teaching their loyal followers to become as uptight and wicked as they are.

WTS training sessions involve treating all others who do not agree to cling to the GB's erroneous teachings....as "the enemy" and to fling every sort of lying and nasty sludge concerning (real or imagined) bits of personal information at their victims.

These WTS defenders then feel a glowing sense of super-self-righteousness....wh ile pretending to everyone that they "model themselves after Jesus".

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#115 Nov 23, 2012
Nabija wrote:
Round and round they go, where they stop nobody knows!..LOL!!
It's called the guilty conscience polka.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#116 Nov 23, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the guilty conscience polka.
Well you spun the track Ms DJ, so hey, keep playin that song, right?

Oh, btw...why did you author this thread again? lol

LET GO AND LET GOD

#117 Nov 23, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you spun the track Ms DJ, so hey, keep playin that song, right?
Oh, btw...why did you author this thread again? lol
She talks about a guilty conscience polka....which is precisely why she refused to answer you when you asked about HER motives for posting it in the first place.

We ALL watched her dance around and around the floor on that one. Good heavens....she is dense!

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#118 Nov 23, 2012
Nabija wrote:
<quoted text> Give it time, they will find a name for the celebration.
I mindlessly went down the broad road with the crowd for many years. I am so glad Jehovah sent his workers to find me and teach me how to think for myself and really look at what I was doing.

Truly, as was foretold in Daniel, the true knowledge has become abundant, and millions of us are now obeying what we learned and going down the narrow road away from the crowd, but the clear conscience that comes with it worth all the effort.

We don't have to feel like hypocrites when we witness to Native Americans.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#119 Nov 23, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I mindlessly went down the broad road with the crowd for many years. I am so glad Jehovah sent his workers to find me and teach me how to think for myself and really look at what I was doing.
Truly, as was foretold in Daniel, the true knowledge has become abundant, and millions of us are now obeying what we learned and going down the narrow road away from the crowd, but the clear conscience that comes with it worth all the effort.
We don't have to feel like hypocrites when we witness to Native Americans.
.. HONEY.. YOU KID NO ONE.. and..if your conscience is clear.. it a true sign..THAT you don't have one..

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#120 Nov 23, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
your not wrong the true knowledge is becoming abundant with every passing day and many JW are seeing this, the knowledge about the WT and its lies, its false prophecies, is mishandling of child sexual abuse children and their flunky lawyers they have to help them whip the innocent and protect their dirty rules that have enabled sleezy pedophiles to continue for years abusing JW innocent children.

Yes indeed the light is getting brighter with every passing day, and I thank Jehovah for it.
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#121 Nov 23, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
The vile and hateful self-exonerating WTS "spiritual?" leaders....are very busy in teaching their loyal followers to become as uptight and wicked as they are.
WTS training sessions involve treating all others who do not agree to cling to the GB's erroneous teachings....as "the enemy" and to fling every sort of lying and nasty sludge concerning (real or imagined) bits of personal information at their victims.
These WTS defenders then feel a glowing sense of super-self-righteousness....wh ile pretending to everyone that they "model themselves after Jesus".
I just went through this thread before i shut off.

I said i wasn't going to comment to you. But, boy, you have hatred in spades.

Unreal.
Nabija

United States

#122 Nov 23, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>so they are also gluttons? you really are a cheap trick.
how many lurkers and bible studies do you think may be celebrating the day, and read the post from a JW that bashes and taunts them.
Next time you go door to door smile and say hello you fat pig did you enjoy your pagan devil day as this is what you really want to say.
People at the door don't know Jehovah. He's merciful with them. Unlike you you're all apostates. Poof be gone!!
Nabija

United States

#123 Nov 23, 2012
Better it is not to know the truth than to know it and turn your back on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump apologizes then reverts back to course. 2 min ihveit 94
Why the NWT is the best ever! 9 min rsss1 780
Trinity...why does it matter?! 16 min rsss1 995
what now? 24 min dlmacoop 4
what is in a name? 35 min Spike 3
Nomi's field service 36 min TempleMicrowave 26
In Tartarus While Dwelling in Heaven? 41 min TempleMicrowave 4
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 2 hr Jparkh81 986
More from around the web