“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3988 Nov 13, 2012
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."

~Roald Dahl

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3989 Nov 13, 2012
The rainbow is a sign from Him who is in all things. - Hopi proverb

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3990 Nov 13, 2012
A man or woman with many children has many homes. - Lakota Sioux proverb

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3991 Nov 13, 2012
Wisdom comes only when you stop looking for it and start living the life the Creator intended for you. - Hopi Proverb

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3992 Nov 13, 2012
What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.-

Crowfoot, Blackfoot Nation

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3993 Nov 13, 2012
"Love recognizes no barriers.
It jumps hurdles,
leaps fences,
penetrates walls
to arrive at it destination full of hope."

-Maya Angelou

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3994 Nov 13, 2012
"My interests is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."- Charles Kettering

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3995 Nov 14, 2012
Native American wisdom is deep, profound, simple and true. It has passed the test of time.

There are countless tribes each with their own language, sacred stories, customs and ceremonies.They all share the wisdom of being aware of the connection to not only each other but all life and spirit.

Native American wisdom focuses on our Earth and all its creatures as they are in a symbiotic relationship designed by the Creator of all living things.

May the wisdom of my ancestors continue to bless and inspire my Native brothers and sisters and ALL whose hearts lead them to this way of thinking and this way of life.

One thing we know there is only one God. One Father. No man, Red, White, Yellow or black, can truly be apart as we ARE all connected and we ARE all brothers and sisters in the Father's heart.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3996 Nov 14, 2012
To close out the day....a really beautiful song to listen to....

Open Your Heart
&fe ature=relmfu

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#3997 Nov 15, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
To close out the day....a really beautiful song to listen to....
Open Your Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Xj9AuNQh5wIXX&feature=rel mfu
It truly is a most beautiful piece,very relaxing and the sunset is magnificent.Sounds like a wooden flute,very moody.
I love it, Thanks Nedobah.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3998 Nov 15, 2012
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
It truly is a most beautiful piece,very relaxing and the sunset is magnificent.Sounds like a wooden flute,very moody.
I love it, Thanks Nedobah.
This is my very favorite type of music...I'm always glad to find when others enjoy it too. I met an NA man named Donald Blackfox who lives near us up here, and he makes the native flutes that sound soooo beautiful. He played one he made for us.....it was shaped like an inverted "V" and he played the native songs in harmony from both sides of the "V" shape. It (and he) was incredible....we had never seen anything like it before. It is quite an art!

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3999 Nov 15, 2012
The very person you find it hardest to forgive is the one you need to let go of the most. Forgiveness means letting go. It has nothing to do with condoning behavior, yours or anyone elses...it's just letting the whole thing go.

We do not have to know how to forgive. All we need to do is be willing TO forgive. The Universe will take care of the "hows". Our Creator already knows exactly what is in each one of our hearts.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#4000 Nov 15, 2012
"A strong hunch is an angel talking, and probably should not be ignored. Listen to your hunches, pay attention to your intention, do not dismiss your random thoughts, warm inspirations or good ideas. Heaven talks in snippets, not in speeches.....and angels whisper fast.".........Neale Donald Walsch

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#4001 Nov 15, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you my Irish friend! How are you doing over there?(Someday I'll have to have you tell me something about your town, the shops, the people, etc. I would find this most interesting. I keep on forgetting to ask my sister what parts of Ireland she visited.....we always have so much to yak about that things like this slip my mind)
Anyway....I am glad you were able to find something you can use....I find it amazing how much plant life was put on the earth for our benefit. There were a few in that list that I hadn't heard of before. I was happy I found that page :o)
I'm fine Nedobah,thanks for asking,I would love to tell you about the town I live in,but its changing fast,not sure if I might like it much longer.We live on the outskirts but now it seems like we are being swallowed up and what used to be the country on our doorstep,is now bricks and mortar.

I look forward to chatting about such things Nedobah!

LET GO AND LET GOD

#4002 Nov 17, 2012
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fine Nedobah,thanks for asking,I would love to tell you about the town I live in,but its changing fast,not sure if I might like it much longer.We live on the outskirts but now it seems like we are being swallowed up and what used to be the country on our doorstep,is now bricks and mortar.
I look forward to chatting about such things Nedobah!
I will also look forward to catting with you when you have the time and want to share.....

LET GO AND LET GOD

#4003 Nov 17, 2012
Chatting...not catting, LOL!

My CAT is on my lap and trying to get onto the keyboard....there has to be a connection, haha!

LET GO AND LET GOD

#4004 Nov 17, 2012
We had such a nice day! Busy sorting and organizing beads and listening to native music....soooo relaxing and pleasant. A grandson stopped by mid-afternoon after getting off of work in the village and we had a fun time being entertained by his stories from work, LOL! He is a very witty, a bit of a comedian and keeps us laughing :o)

LET GO AND LET GOD

#4005 Nov 17, 2012
Native American Heritage Month:

Some facts others might not be aware of:

1.Native American Indians have remained true to their roots, despite the numerous transitions and periods of adversity encountered over generations.

2.Native People use nature to help them in all aspects of life. Each of you should learn ways to utilize nature in your own life, you will love it.

3.Native Americans don't have to "work on their religion"....as they already live their spiritual beliefs to the fullest!

4.Native Americans knew what we have been discovering in the last decade, that the mind and the spirit play a critical role in physical illness and healing.

5.Native American life has always been characterized by love of nature, and today’s concern about conservation and environmentalism!
TPMP

New York, NY

#4006 Nov 17, 2012
A witness sharing God's message in a native American reservation.

True love and sacrifice.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/preach/630518465...

LET GO AND LET GOD

#4007 Nov 17, 2012
TPMP wrote:
A witness sharing God's message in a native American reservation.
True love and sacrifice.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/preach/630518465...
When was the last time that YOU engaged in Field Service and "shared YOUR time, effort and gas money in what you seem to now think is "true love and sacrifice?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JW's say that December 25th is a wrong date 3 min lol 137
Organ transplant new light explained! Possibly! 9 min Nomi 225
Will Becoming a JW Lead to Happiness? 12 min Nomi 18
Why do Jehovah's Witnesses even matter? 14 min Nomi 91
Does anyone actually defend the "two witness ru... 23 min array 253
More Changes Coming 30 min lol 251
JW.org opened my eyes to the truth 31 min imagoodboy 187
Christmas (Nov '13) 1 hr Think about this 1,817
More from around the web