Native American 10 Commandments (& ot...

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2266 Nov 26, 2011
Dionicio wrote:
<quoted text>More stories from AHK.

LOL!
You are so funny and so stupid at the same time. What do you care I was not talking to you. Are you actually butting in? Oh the horror! That is what you often accuse others of. Could it be you are a hypocrite and liar? No, say it isn't so!

“KeepProclaiming Christ Death ”

Since: Dec 09

Forest, VA

#2267 Nov 26, 2011
MixedMedia wrote:
For those who know what I am talking about the family is due back this next week. The grand canyon thing will be in the spring( something to do with how it is done).
In 1969, I went to the grand canyon, the painted desert and the petrified forest in Arizona all in one week and saw the Pueblo indian ceremony dances when I was twelve years old. It is beautiful in Arizona.
Dionicio

New York, NY

#2268 Nov 26, 2011
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so funny and so stupid at the same time. What do you care I was not talking to you. Are you actually butting in? Oh the horror! That is what you often accuse others of. Could it be you are a hypocrite and liar? No, say it isn't so!
Heh, you but in my posts all the time.

Too bad.

Forest, VA

#2269 Nov 26, 2011
Santurino wrote:
<quoted text> What did they do back in the time of the Isrealites with rebellious people??
Think about that, Lordy.
It is "tame" now compared to back then.
There has to be rules for the greater benefit of all. I know that is difficult to understand and seem's harsh.
Howevr, Jehovah's soverigntty over the lives of his worshippers has to be respected.
We are not like the Israelites. They had Abraham and Moses. Yahweh spoke directly to them. Yahweh spoke directly to Moses through the "Ark of the Covenant" where Jehovah hovered over the "Ark of the Covenant" with smoke. He spoke to Moses. There was no wondering what Jehovah was saying. He ordered them to put to death those of commited incest, murder, etc. Does the Watch Tower Society keep the congregation clean by doing this?

Major crimes under the Law. Capital crimes. Under the Mosaic Law the death penalty was prescribed for (1) blasphemy (Le 24:14, 16, 23); (2) worship of any god other than Jehovah, idolatry in any form (Le 20:2; De 13:6, 10, 13-15; 17:2-7; Nu 25:1-9); (3) witchcraft, spiritism (Ex 22:18; Le 20:27); (4) false prophecy (De 13:5; 18:20); (5) Sabbath breaking (Nu 15:32-36; Ex 31:14; 35:2); (6) murder (Nu 35:30, 31); (7) adultery (Le 20:10; De 22:22); (8) woman marrying with false claim of being a virgin (De 22:21); (9) intercourse with engaged girl (De 22:23-27); (10) incest (Le 18:6-17, 29; 20:11, 12, 14); (11) sodomy (Le 18:22; 20:13); (12) bestiality (Le 18:23; 20:15, 16); (13) kidnapping (Ex 21:16; De 24:7).

What the Watch Tower Society claimed to have is Holy Spirit by Jesus Christ as his bride. This is not the same as the relationship Moses had with Jehovah with the "Ark of the Covenant".

Holy Spirit by Jesus Christ is directed through discernment, perspicacity, or acumen. My discernment through Holy Spirit is I can't drink alcohol or eat pork. Do I say no one else can? I would be wrong if I did? We are suppose to teach what is in the Bible because this is Gods Word. Everything else is pork filler and it is our own perception through Holy Spirit. What does the Bible say?

This Awake was written by GB in the Watch Towers Society on their personal perception of things. If God had told them this, the GB would never had to change this.

"BEASTILITY NO DIVORCE\w72 Questions from Readers"

*** w72 1/1 p. 32 Questions from Readers ***

"While both homosexuality and bestiality are disgusting perversions, in the case of neither one is the marriage tie broken. It is broken only by acts that make an individual “one flesh” with a person of the opposite sex other than his or her legal marriage mate."

This rule no longer remains like others. If Jehovah had told them like Moses and the Israelites it would not have had to change. The wrote these policies on perception and not what Jehovah told them or what was written in the Holy Scriptures. Each member of the GB, if they were anointed, I doubt it now, they each have a different gift at what happened in Pentecost 33 C.E. in Jerusalem. The Galileans anointed by Jesus Christ Holy Spirit each spoke a different language - Parthians, Medes, Elaites, Mesospotamia, Judea, Cappadocia, Pontus, Asia, Pamphylia, Egypt, Libya, and Crene. It was many who had a gift of a different language. Not just a few who could sing one song by a few fools. Each anointed is by Jesus and each is different as the stars are. All anyone needs is the Bible.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#2270 Nov 26, 2011
Dionicio wrote:
<quoted text>Heh, you but in my posts all the time.

Too bad.
I couldn't care less actually, it's just fun to watch you prove over and over what a hypocrite you are. Say one thing do another.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#2271 Nov 26, 2011
MixedMedia wrote:
For those who know what I am talking about the family is due back this next week. The grand canyon thing will be in the spring( something to do with how it is done).
Thank you for the update.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#2272 Nov 26, 2011
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much. I will look it up. Our local health food store has everything. I am sure I'll have no problem getting it.:-)
Sorry,I forgot to give the name of the book,The Nature Doctor.
http://www.avogel.ch/en/avogel-world/product-...

Portadown

#2273 Nov 26, 2011
Santurino wrote:
<quoted text> What did they do back in the time of the Isrealites with rebellious people??
Think about that, Lordy.
It is "tame" now compared to back then.
There has to be rules for the greater benefit of all. I know that is difficult to understand and seem's harsh.
Howevr, Jehovah's soverigntty over the lives of his worshippers has to be respected.
What did God tell them to do with false prophets,who's prophesy's came not to pass?

Portadown

#2274 Nov 26, 2011
Dionicio wrote:
<quoted text> More stories from AHK.
LOL!
Would you rather have a Bible story?Regarding the failed prophesy's of the watch tower
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Regarding your LOL.
Ecclesiastes 7v6.
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.

Forest, VA

#2275 Nov 28, 2011
I love Dr. Suess.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
~ Dr. Seuss

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#2276 Nov 30, 2011
My dear friends...I want to thank each and every one of you that knew about the frightening health scare we had here and have privately sent your prayers and best wishes.

Hubby is home from the hospital and I am home from staying with my son during the ordeal. We have a series of home health care aides, nurses and county staff coming and going every day and a case manager looking into finding services that we may be able to benefit from.

Our family has been fantastic through all this and our neighbors across the road have been just wonderful. The Creator has blessed us in so many ways.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#2277 Nov 30, 2011
MixedMedia wrote:
Thank you for notifying us about this.
Pat

Stillman Valley, IL

#2278 Nov 30, 2011
Nedoba wrote:
My dear friends...I want to thank each and every one of you that knew about the frightening health scare we had here and have privately sent your prayers and best wishes.
Hubby is home from the hospital and I am home from staying with my son during the ordeal. We have a series of home health care aides, nurses and county staff coming and going every day and a case manager looking into finding services that we may be able to benefit from.
Our family has been fantastic through all this and our neighbors across the road have been just wonderful. The Creator has blessed us in so many ways.
PRAISE GOD YOUR OK I JUST E MAILED YOU was concerned about how you all were doing. It sounds like everything is looking up for you .Your in my prayers .

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#2279 Nov 30, 2011
Nedoba wrote:
I'm glad to hear you are getting the help you need. Tell him to behave well and do what he is told and get well soon.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#2280 Nov 30, 2011
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
PRAISE GOD YOUR OK I JUST E MAILED YOU was concerned about how you all were doing. It sounds like everything is looking up for you .Your in my prayers .
Thanks so much Pat. I haven't had a chance to be on here and only showing up briefly on FB to keep relatives and friends updated when I could do so. Between the phone ringing and all the different health care workers coming in...and the family nearby coming here as well...it is sure hopping around here LOL!

I am going to try and squeeze a nap in if I can :o)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2281 Nov 30, 2011
Nedoba wrote:
Sending hugs to you and your family.. And your post was a bright spot .. Am glad to hear that you may recieve some much needed help.. As stress..I am well aware works like cancer and wears one down not only mentally ..but physically.. Prayers are with you.. my friend.. And the love you extend to others... will come back to you. AND it has..:)

LET GO AND LET GOD

#2282 Nov 30, 2011
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to hear you are getting the help you need. Tell him to behave well and do what he is told and get well soon.
We sure had quite a scare.....it just makes us hold more tightly to the love we have for one another. It could have been such a different outcome.

Thanks so much for your kindness.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#2283 Nov 30, 2011
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Sending hugs to you and your family.. And your post was a bright spot .. Am glad to hear that you may recieve some much needed help.. As stress..I am well aware works like cancer and wears one down not only mentally ..but physically.. Prayers are with you.. my friend.. And the love you extend to others... will come back to you. AND it has..:)
Thanks for the hugs and prayers.....I have been praying for you every day as well, my friend. Let me know privately how your tests and X-rays went....and hugs back to you.

shelly66

“Time is Near Slanders ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2284 Nov 30, 2011
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
We sure had quite a scare.....it just makes us hold more tightly to the love we have for one another. It could have been such a different outcome.
Thanks so much for your kindness.
You are such a sweet ,loving ,gentle soul...many prayers are with your family

LET GO AND LET GOD

#2285 Nov 30, 2011
shelly66 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a sweet ,loving ,gentle soul...many prayers are with your family
Thank you Shel :o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Christendom make Jesus name sounds so di... 3 min Jake999 580
Trinity...why does it matter?! 5 min PrufSammy 1,877
PUFF the coward misinformed and all jws are afr... 8 min ihveit 16
Another earthquake in Mexico 21 min Jake999 25
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 50 min ihveit 2,029
What is the KINGDOM of GOD to YOU? 58 min rsss1 44
Another REASON why the NWT is the best Bible ever! 1 hr ihveit 38
Would Jehovah take me back? 23 hr Alank 467
More from around the web