A question for unchained.

“Delivering the Gospel”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Sos wrote:
How MANY F$$cking times are you going to ask the same question reworded?
If he is like me,until they can SEE it.
man_711

Seattle, WA

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Sos wrote:
How MANY F$$cking times are you going to ask the same question reworded?
LOL!
man_711

Seattle, WA

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Christian Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>If he is like me,until they can SEE it.
See what?

“Delivering the Gospel”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5 Feb 17, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>See what?
The Good News!

2 Cor.4:3,4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
\
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
little lamb

Australia

#6 Feb 17, 2013
I believe to get people to believe the gospel, you have to PREACH THE GOSPEL

to PREACH the watchtowers to try and get people to believe the gospels, is not the way Jesus tells us to go about it.
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#7 Feb 18, 2013
little lamb wrote:
I believe to get people to believe the gospel, you have to PREACH THE GOSPEL
to PREACH the watchtowers to try and get people to believe the gospels, is not the way Jesus tells us to go about it.
Who preaches the Watchtower?
man_711

Renton, WA

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Christian Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>The Good News!
2 Cor.4:3,4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
\
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
"the god of this age", Satan, has blinded most people!
bennie

San Jose, CA

#9 Feb 20, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>"the god of this age", Satan, has blinded most people!
Yea, in the next world, 144000 annointed JWs are going to rule in heaven with Jesus Christ.

Not sure why "paradise earth" needs to be ruled though since all the apostates will be having their eyes pecked out by birds.

So apparently the JWs in the other flock will still need to be ruled. I wonder why? Maybe some JWs can fool God and skate past his perfect judgement?

How about giving this dilema a shake and try to explain this for me?
man_711

Bothell, WA

#10 Feb 20, 2013
bennie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, in the next world, 144000 annointed JWs are going to rule in heaven with Jesus Christ.
Not sure why "paradise earth" needs to be ruled though since all the apostates will be having their eyes pecked out by birds.
So apparently the JWs in the other flock will still need to be ruled. I wonder why? Maybe some JWs can fool God and skate past his perfect judgement?
How about giving this dilema a shake and try to explain this for me?
Why? B your sarcasm of God's word shows you have NO desire to learn God's will. By saying that please do not confuse me with them. I am not defending JW's beliefs just pointing your true intentions are not learn.

“Delivering the Gospel”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#11 Feb 23, 2013
man_711 wrote:
<quoted text>"the god of this age", Satan, has blinded most people!
That is true and we both can see that here on this forum in black and white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who really will survive Armageddon? 2 min sidgi 15
Just another day at TPMP's house (Jul '11) 3 min Caciques a liar 259
TPMP you liar (Dec '10) 4 min Prime_LA 807
An ode to pat and Bob. (Jun '15) 5 min Prime_LA 28
I want to aplogize to NR, EE, JWF` (Sep '11) 6 min _bebe girl_ 2,505
An open letter to SOS.... (May '11) 6 min Prime_LA 794
I ABSOLUTELY LuV MY FAN BASE (Dec '11) 7 min Caciques a liar 13,835
TOPIX posters and their malicious, slanderous, ... (Nov '12) 11 min GreatSouthbay4040 2,464
Thirdwitness: a rebel against the Faithful Slave (Jan '12) 1 hr JF Sebastian 335
Do JW's believe homosexuals will go to hell?.. 5 hr Caciques a liar 56
Rape 5 hr Caciques a liar 58
More from around the web