“DA BIRDS will getcha!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Pittsburgh, PA

#4008 Jun 15, 2012
(continued)

"DeeDee" stated, categorically, "he [SIC] by heh father house."

"Heh father house" is, roughly, between 75-100 yards south of the t-junction.

Now, among other things DeeDee claims, I simply don't believe he made it all the way back to Brandi Green's house.

Sure, he had the speed to do it, but Zimmerman would have had to have seen him.

Remember, DeeDee also claimed that Trayvon said Zimmerman was "right behind" him.

Yet another physical impossibility, as if Zimmerman had been "right behind" him, Zimmerman would have never lost sight of him and would have, in fact, been right there with him "by heh father house."

As we all know, the conflict didn't take place "by heh father house," but some 75-100 yards away.

For frame of reference, I can't be engaged in a fistfight in the north [closed end] end-zone in Heinz Field if I'm by the video-replay board 100 yards away at the south [open end] end-zone.

But, according to DeeDee, he would have HAD to then come all the way back, some 75-100 yards up the sidewalk towards the t-junction; that makes it sort of hard to sell the narrative that he was afraid of Zimmerman.

For several minutes Zimmerman is looking around in the area between the back gate and the t-junction. At any point then Trayvon could have simply returned to the house - especially if "he right by" it. Even if he didn't go all the way to the house, at any point he can simply hang up on "DeeDee" and call the police.

At no point does he, according to DeeDee's account of his statements, even consider the idea.

There's also the early report that DeeDee claimed Trayvon said he was going to confront Zimmmerman. Like all of her statements, I doubt the veracity of this one.

BUT, there's that whole thing called physical evidence.

Zimmerman is still up in the general area between the back gate and the t-junction. Trayvon is somewhere south of there, possibly "by heh father house" 75-100 yards away. The conflict happens just south of the t-junction.

There are only two possibilities, and neither allows for the idea that Zimmerman somehow "jumped" Trayvon [already impossible given Trayvon's distinct lack of any sort of defensive wounds or other physical trauma - other than the gunshot]; Trayvon WAS "by heh father house" some 75-100 yards south of where Zimmerman was when his call to Sanford PD ends, and Zimmerman moves south down the sidewalk past where the confrontation happens, and Trayvon STILL has to turn around from his location and come towards Zimmerman, which causes Zimmerman to turn around/back up, in which case Trayvon is now pursuing HIM back up the sidewalk. That OR Trayvon was, as I suspect, hiding somewhere closer to the site of the conflict and STILL had to make a conscious choice to approach Zimmerman.

Neither allows for the possibility that Trayvon was "jumped," nor do they allow for the idea that Zimmerman instigated the conflict. If Trayvon didn't want a conflict he had multiple options: move along home, as indicated he very nearly did, and call the police, stay hidden and call the police, move from his hiding place and NOT approach Zimmerman and, as a gentleman, attempt to make contact and establish what the problem is.

Trayvon did none of those things. Trayvon made a conscious choice to approach Zimmerman. Then, according to Zimmerman, supported by physical evidence and not contradicted by anything, Trayvon throws a punch that breaks Zimmerman's nose.

Or, in legal terms, aggravated [felonious] battery.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#4009 Jun 15, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called, at minimum, assault & FELONY aggravated battery [1,2] with culpable negligence in the State of Florida. With every more frequency, beatings of the sort that Trayvon Martin indisputably inflicted on Zimmerman are resulting in attempted murder charges.
Despite the protestations of you and the rest of the SISS, doing their best impression of Benjamin Crump's TrayvonManiacs and Al Sharpton's Knights of Saint Sizzurp, Trayvon Martin had absolutely no justification to visit FELONY battery on Zimmerman simply because Zimmerman looked at him in a way he didn't like, or because Zimmerman MAY have [there is no proof] shoved him, misdemeanor assault or misdemeanor battery, at best.
Zimmerman, on the other hand, having already having had bodily harm visited upon him by Trayvon's felony assault, had every justification for believing that the bodily harm already inflicted on him, and that Trayvon continued to inflict upon him, would result in even greater bodily harm. Per the SYG [3] statute, i.e., Title XLVI, Chapter 776, Section 012 of the Florida Statutes, "A person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if he or she [reasonably] believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or [great bodily harm] to himself."
Trayvon had already inflicted great bodily harm on Zimmerman. Even the most deluded of you SISS can't factually dispute that. Neither can you factually dispute that George Zimmerman had NOT inflicted great bodily harm on Zimmerman. In fact, according to the autopsy report AND the report of the undertaker, Zimmerman inflicted NO bodily harm at all on Trayvon Martin prior to Martin's unprovoked, felonious assault.
References:
_____
[1] From: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm...
<quoted text>
[Emphasis added]
[2] From: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm...
<quoted text>
[3] http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm...
[Emphasis added]
See also:
_____
Title XLVI, Chapter 784.11 (Section 11): Assault http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm...
"Proof" from the one who definitely "astral projected" to the scene so that he "knows" exactly what happened, how each party looked at each other, the manner in which Trayvon was walking (threateningly,) what Zimmerman thought, who did what to whom and how, and every other detail that none of the rest of us are privy to.

We should be extremely thankful that FHC was there and that he will tell us ad nauseum what the "truth" is.

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4010 Jun 15, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're correct. Zimmerman did suffer injuries. Trayvon suffered fatal injuries.
The witnesses are changing their stories, and Zimmerman has been shown to lie if he feels it will benefit him.
The only other person who knows exactly what happened is dead.
This will not be a clearcut case by any means.
Ok. Obviously you don't believe Zimmerman.
That's ok.
Do you believe in the hard evidence?
I do think it is safe to assume that Martin did not start to beat Zimmerman AFTER he was shot, do you?

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4011 Jun 15, 2012
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>Because there was no reason to.
The shooting nor the fight took place inside or anywhere close to the vehicle.
Since he initially called 911 from inside his truck it is a part of the crime scene. That is where it began, so I am surprised.

“DA BIRDS will getcha!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Pittsburgh, PA

#4012 Jun 15, 2012
HorseFecesGail wrote:
But you're making a lot of assumptions.
And, like usual, you're telling a lot of lies.

Mrs. Hands: The witness who originally stated that Trayvon was pummeling Zimmerman "MMA style" later retracted his statement and said that [Trayvon wasn't punching Zimmerman at all]...

[Emphasis added]

Reply: From your own link [1] offered yesterday:
"He also said he was [no longer sure] Trayvon was throwing punches. The teenager [may have] simply been keeping Zimmerman pinned to the ground, he said."

[Emphasis added]

I assume you understand the difference between terms such as "not sure" and "may have" and your statement attributed to the witness, but which the witness did not say, "[W]asn't punching Zimmerman at all."

I assume this because you've seen fit to attempt to lecture others over this difference in the past, specifically:

DocBob wrote:
"If there are two or three witnesses to the same kind of wrongdoing but each one is witness to a separate incident their testimony can be considered. Such evidence [may be used] to establish guilt, but it is preferable to have two witnesses to the same occurance of wrongdoing."
DocBob is, there, quoting from, as indicated, the "Pay Attention" book, wherein the "two witness" principle is reference in dealing with unsubstantiated allegations of abuse in the JW congregation. He's highlighting the point that a claimant of abuse [may be] qualified as a second witness against the same person accused by a different claimant.

Earlier in that same thread, you chastised the same user who DocBob was responding to, challenging him:

Hypocrite Gail wrote:
[I]f you can quote from the official policy statement wherein it clearly states that any second allegation [WILL BE] used as a second witness to the first allegation, I would appreciate it.
I assume even someone as stupid and hypocritical as you can see the problem.

On one hand you chastise an individual because you have a problem with the idea that "may" doesn't mean "will" or "did."

What a difference a few years makes?

Now an individual says "[may] not have been" and, from that, you insist, "wasn't."

Reference:
_____

[1] http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/05/26/1095...

“Tight lines”

Location hidden

#4013 Jun 15, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Since he initially called 911 from inside his truck it is a part of the crime scene. That is where it began, so I am surprised.
Well, seeing that, at the given time, there was no crime committed, there was no need to impound anything at all.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4014 Jun 15, 2012
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>But then your theory of Martin jumping on him AFTER seeing the gun is not very realistic.
You really are just throwing stuff out there and inventing a scenario that defys logic.
That was something that could of happened. If Trayvon felt threatened in which I think he did, clocked Zimmerman, Zimmerman went for his gun and Trayvon saw and got on him to subdue him.

Location hidden

#4015 Jun 15, 2012
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>I am still confused.
IF Martin was in fact jumped from behind, how come there are no signs of him being assaulted?
He wasn't jumped from behind, he was well aware Zimmerman was there.

Location hidden

#4016 Jun 15, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>This is the second time you've accused one of my references of being "bigoted" or "racist."

Please provide proof of either of these ridiculous contentions.

As to the specific issue of the placement of items from his pockets, the link that discussed it came from, and I quote, "Liberalblog."

It's interesting that you accuse my references of being "one sided," yet I've posted statements from a right-leaning blog, and two left-leaning blogs [Talkleft and Liberalblog], yet you accuse me of presenting "one-sided" evidence.

FattyBun: The boy was no angel...

Reply: No, he was not.

And yet, in a thus-far successful effort to force the criminal justice system to take action against Zimmerman where none has ever been warranted under the applicable statutes, a HUGE media campaign orchestrated and executed by a high-priced CIVIL law firm with a focus on personal "injury" and "civil" rights, a group of high-profile media consultants, a nationwide association of race-agitators and perpetual-victimization pimps referred to as the NAACP, terrorists named Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan and various other public figures, including your Choomer in Chief, has been played out before all of our eyes.

What has its purpose been? To paint Trayvon Martin not as the violent, vulgar, drug-abusing budding criminal who in nearly every picture is flipping the bird that he was, but as an angelic, always-smiling 12-year old who couldn't possibly do anyone any harm and would never want to.

FattyBun:...but didn't deserve death.

Reply: You're right. I've said exactly the same thing, on multiple occasions - more than once directly to you.

FattyBun: I don't care if fn or FH say Zimmerman was fearful for his life, that's simply not true.

Reply: For you to be able to speak with such authority you would either have to BE George Zimmerman or be able to read George Zimmerman's mind.

You are not George Zimmerman, and though you - and other SISS - may imagine that you do, you do not possess the power to read minds.

Regardless, Zimmerman need not have been fearful for his life, though he would have had cause to be IF he did.

Under the applicable statutes, Zimmerman only needed fear great bodily injury - which had already been inflicted on him, and which he reasonably feared becoming greater.

While, in your delusion, you imagine that you know what Zimmerman was thinking, what is demonstrably true is that Zimmerman had multiple severe surface injuries to his head; he'd ALREADY been done bodily harm. At ANY point during Trayvon Martin's felonious assault an additional blow to the head from Trayvon's fists or a strike to the back of Zimmerman's head by the ground or pavement could have resulted in a greater injury including concussion or death.
Calling me fatty is bigoted. You have a hate towards fat people enough to call someone as such.

Location hidden

#4017 Jun 15, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon Martin had an extensive interest in MMA fighting and had been videotaped multiple times engaging in "Fight Club" style "underground" matches.

It's, perhaps not impossible, but so improbably so as to be, effectively, impossible, that the witness who stated that he was hitting Zimmerman "MMA-style" knew that.

Because that doesn't play with the media narrative of Martin as a kind, gentle, respectful, law-abiding "angel in a hoodie" who always had a smiling face [when he was 12], the media consultants brought in by the family and high-priced CIVIL legal team surrounding them - that imagines they're part of the criminal prosecution - have worked exhaustively to "scrub" Trayvon Martin's extensive Internet history; unfortunately [for them], the majority of it has already been documented and shows irrefutable proof that the media narrative of an "angel in a hoodie" is not only false, but egregiously so.

See also:
_____

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/1...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/youtu...
Trayvon Martin had an extensive interest in MMA fighting and had been videotaped multiple times engaging in "Fight Club" style "underground" matches.

That is a lie!!! You are going along with those one sided blogs and trying to pass that as true. Where's the proof he had "extensive" MMA interest? Last I heard he loved piloting.

Location hidden

#4018 Jun 15, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
Is anyone able to answer these two questions?
Why when and where did Zimmerman move his vehicle?

Is there any information about why Zimmerman was not given an alcohol test?
The alcohol and drug test was not given because he was in good with that police department.

“Tight lines”

Location hidden

#4019 Jun 15, 2012
CinAbun wrote:
<quoted text>
That was something that could of happened. If Trayvon felt threatened in which I think he did, clocked Zimmerman, Zimmerman went for his gun and Trayvon saw and got on him to subdue him.
Sure... It COULD have happened that way.
However, in your senerio, if Martin did as you are suggesting, he STILL is the one who not only instigated the fight but, further aggravated the situation by trying to kill Zimmerman.
Maybe Martin felt threatened but, once Zimmerman was knocked to the ground and further assaulted, I am willing to bet that Zimmerman also felt like he was in danger.

“Tight lines”

Location hidden

#4020 Jun 15, 2012
CinAbun wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't jumped from behind, he was well aware Zimmerman was there.
Two pages back, AurorMom claimed that he was jumped.
Two posts later (and quoting her) you agreed with her.
Are you now changing your mind?

Location hidden

#4021 Jun 15, 2012
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>Sure... It COULD have happened that way.
However, in your senerio, if Martin did as you are suggesting, he STILL is the one who not only instigated the fight but, further aggravated the situation by trying to kill Zimmerman.
Maybe Martin felt threatened but, once Zimmerman was knocked to the ground and further assaulted, I am willing to bet that Zimmerman also felt like he was in danger.
He probably was, Zimmerman bit off more than he could chew and his only way out of something HE started was to kill Trayvon and claim self defense.

“Tight lines”

Location hidden

#4022 Jun 15, 2012
CinAbun wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably was, Zimmerman bit off more than he could chew and his only way out of something HE started was to kill Trayvon and claim self defense.
There is not a single shread of evidence to suggest that Zimmerman "started it"
ALL evidence points to the FACT that Martin assaulted Zimmerman.
Captain Irascible

Iowa City, IA

#4023 Jun 15, 2012
How come you never hear blacks voicing their indignation when it's black on black crime or black on "white" crime? They only start yapping when it's "white" on black crime.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4024 Jun 15, 2012
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>Well, seeing that, at the given time, there was no crime committed, there was no need to impound anything at all.
C'mon FN, any time someone is killed it is a crime scene, even if it's self defense until that determination is made. It is a severe lack in the dept that they did not do their job.
The vehicle should have been looked over at the least and Zimmerman should have been tested as well.

An auto accident involving serious injury or fatalities gets it all and in most places so does a shooting.

If travon was the aggressor it is still a crime scene.

Location hidden

#4025 Jun 15, 2012
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>There is not a single shread of evidence to suggest that Zimmerman "started it"
ALL evidence points to the FACT that Martin assaulted Zimmerman.
This is like saying someone watching and circling a house then trying to open the window is not trying to rob it. You as a home owner will make sure that person doesn't enter it. If you shoot them while they are outside then you're guilty.
Zimmerman invaded Trayvon's area and did not say those 4 words, I am neighborhood watch. So possibly in Trayvon's mind Zimmerman was just some crazy dude following him. Zimmerman NEVER identify himself as such.
hMMMM

Aurora, IL

#4026 Jun 15, 2012
Captain Irascible wrote:
How come you never hear blacks voicing their indignation when it's black on black crime or black on "white" crime? They only start yapping when it's "white" on black crime.
Racist moron.
You are completely wrong.
Obviously have your head firmly implanted up your ass.
Open any newspaper or search the internet for the many marches and public awareness campaigns addressing those very issues.
Life is life, and "blacks" deserve the same right to they and their children being safe on the streets, or the backyards walking home as anyone else.
Zimmerman is Hispanic, a racist Hispanic but not white.

Location hidden

#4027 Jun 15, 2012
Captain Irascible wrote:
Maybe because it was a child who was shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found this today about Gods name. 6 min Maravilla 2,580
Who were the Jehovah's Witnesses before the Wat... 9 min SOS 1
Listening to the G.B as if the voice of God 21 min Maravilla 40
Unchained's stunning admission!! 37 min anon 40
The Jehovah's Witness Cult - MONEY is its god 43 min anon 266
Should elders always report molesters to the law? 48 min anon 79
The Blood Thing Made Simple 52 min SOS 1,019
How to distinguish between a religion & a cult: 52 min RedhorseWoman 42
Please remember Jehovah's Witnesses are victims 1 hr Maravilla 252
More from around the web