Erik

Linlithgow, UK

#5575 Sep 25, 2013
Boni wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Erik, we have you on record changing the number of "GODS" you believe in.
I'm curious when you'll go to "FOUR".
:)
Firstly, I DO NOT CARE OF YOUR RUBBISH RECORDS;

and,

secondly, I'll never go for TWO or FOUR [or more], I STAND for
THREE, I repeat, THREE!
Erik

Linlithgow, UK

#5576 Sep 25, 2013
Boni wrote:
<quoted text>
Boni, I note you didn't reply to my post 5534!

So, let's try again...

Boni wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your arbitrary conclusion. The Bible NEVER says that Jesus is a false **ANYTHING**.
Stop adding to Scripture, Erik. Especially your "THREE GODS" ...

Boni, when I said to you, I quote,

"So, since Jesus is not a TRUE GOD, you still believe He is a FALSE GOD."

you answered on post 5385, I quote,

That's your arbitrary conclusion. The Bible NEVER says that Jesus is a false **ANYTHING**.

Now, since the 'Bible NEVER says that Jesus is a false **ANYTHING**; then,[please could you tell me,] WHO IS HE EXACTLY?
dee lightful

Easley, SC

#5577 Sep 25, 2013
Schleptik wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 3:16-17 NIV says, "As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said,“This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” Are there three gods here, equal to each other, forming one god? Or maybe just three gods not equal to each other. The voice from heaven said to listen to the person who is his son, and the spirit of God descended like a dove alighting on the son. Some say this means three gods equal to the other, yet forming one god, some say it is necessary for salvation to believe that the Father, the Son, and the spirit of God (described as like a dove there) are three gods. Others say it is not describing three gods, but records that the voice of the Father was heard when Jesus was baptized, and the spirit of God which descended like a dove on Jesus.
Matthew 3:16 KJV - And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
You are twisting again like a true Watchtowerite.
At Jesus' baptism you have the Father, who speaks from heaven. you have the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove. You are told to listen to Jesus, do you do that when you deny his birthright by denying his divinity. If he is divine then he is God, just as the Father tells you many times but you continue to fight what the Father says all just so you can deny what others see in the context of the bible. Perhaps you can't see because you are more interested in proving false teachers right ?
The bible tells you the only way to salvation is the following and faith in , Jesus. Not through a belief in the Trinity nor a belief in an organization of false teachers who are also false prophets, nor any doctrine .
Why can't you just leave it alone instead of twisting it all out of shape ? You don't believe it so who cares esp when you have no idea what the bible says in context. You do recall the WTO say the bible is not written for you nor are you allowed to understand it without out men who constantly flip flop what it says.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5578 Sep 25, 2013
Boni wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Erik, we have you on record changing the number of "GODS" you believe in.
I'm curious when you'll go to "FOUR".
:)
. Those that do not have faith in the son do not have faith in the father.. And if the holy spirit is God's active force..it is there for a part of what is being worshiped . We do know that that holy spirit in times past spoke to people .. the one thing I know ..is the WTS... IS not.. a number 4 that they want you think.. They sit as a Queen.. And have not only usurped Christ's position.. but anointed and appointed themselves.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5579 Sep 25, 2013
Erik wrote:
<quoted text>
Boni, I really wonder if you an illiterate or blind, or you are playing the SILLY WOMAN. Or you believe I am crazy... But, NO; I am not as you may think or hope...
John 1:1 in the Emphatic Diaglott from the LITERAL TRANSLATION IN THE LEFT COLUMN reads, I repeat,
"In a beginning was the word, and the word was with the God, and a god was the word"
As I said, now let's read John 8:58 and Hebrews 1:8 from the LITERAL TRANSLATION IN THE LEFT COLUMN of the EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT and let's see what do these scriptures have to say:
"Said to them the Jesus, Indeed indeed I say to you, before Abraham to have been born, I am." (John 8:58)
"concerning but the son; The throne of thee the God for the age [of the age]; a sceptre of rectitude the sceptre of the kingdom of thee." (Hebrews 1:8)
And, let us read John 1:3 and Colossians 1:16 from the Emphatic Diagloott too, to see what do these scriptures have to say:
"All through it was done: and without it was done not even one, that has been done." (John 1:3)
"because in him were created the things all, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth, the things seen and the things unseen, whether thrones, or lordships, or governments, or authorities; the things all on account of him and for him have been created;" (Colossians 1:16)
(And the list goes on and on...)
Now, Boni, please could you tell me, HOW DO YOU RECONCILE THESE?
PLEASE NOTE, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT TRINITY, I AM DEMONSTRATING TO YOU from the LITERAL TRANSLATION IN THE LEFT COLUMN of the Emphatic Diaglott that JESUS IS GOD!
I await your reply...
So only proving Jesus "...WAS..." a god, somehow proves the Tri{3}nity?

Is what Boni is really saying.

One might ask the question: do you worship Jesus as your god only?

If that's all your trying to prove.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5580 Sep 25, 2013
little angel wrote:
Reply to Post #5552 by Dave....made separate by lack of space:
Interesting, but one detail seems to be always overlooked in the giving back of authority by Jesus to the Father. When Jesus does that, He is something He never was before, namely, the Son of man. Man cannot possess the authority of the Father for eternity, and Jesus gives back to the Father this item, so that God is all in all. We do not have two separate supreme beings, one Who is spirit and one who is spirit and glorified flesh and bone, with each doing his own thing and using the authority as he wishes.
At the end of the age, all authority of every kind will be within Jesus' possession. When every enemy of sin is destroyed and even death is gone, Jesus then will give to the Father the Kingdom, the authority of all the ages of God and man, as a dutiful Son of man.
Hi Little Angel

From your post you state:“He is something He never was before, namely, the Son of man”. I take it, that your point is: that at present, the Trinity is composed of (1)God the Father(who is Fully God),(2) God the Holy Spirit (who is Fully God) and God the Son (who is Fully God and Fully Human). This, of course begs the question what was the Trinity like before Jesus was 100%Human and 100% God? I would suggest that: following Trinitarians line of reasoning, that the Trinity before Jesus came to Earth did not have a Human component. I would argue that Trinitarians are suggesting that God can change, which is a contradiction see: Malachi 3:6(NASB)

“For I, the LORD, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed”.

Are you suggesting that God can change? If so, please explain?

Your post further suggests that within the Trinity there is subordination to the Father by the Son or as some call it “Economic or Social Subordination”– Is that your position?

All the Best

Dave

“Read God's Word”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5581 Sep 25, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> You are twisting again like a true Watchtowerite.
At Jesus' baptism you have the Father, who speaks from heaven. you have the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove. You are told to listen to Jesus, do you do that when you deny his birthright by denying his divinity. If he is divine then he is God, just as the Father tells you many times but you continue to fight what the Father says all just so you can deny what others see in the context of the bible. Perhaps you can't see because you are more interested in proving false teachers right ?
The bible tells you the only way to salvation is the following and faith in , Jesus. Not through a belief in the Trinity nor a belief in an organization of false teachers who are also false prophets, nor any doctrine .
Why can't you just leave it alone instead of twisting it all out of shape ? You don't believe it so who cares esp when you have no idea what the bible says in context. You do recall the WTO say the bible is not written for you nor are you allowed to understand it without out men who constantly flip flop what it says.
dee - you are the one claiming there are three gods at Jesus' baptism which you evidently believe means the trinity god, the god you believe in which is one god but three godpersons in one. The scriptures do not say that.

See, it says at Matthew 3:(NIV) "After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him, and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased."
(No three gods in one)

“Read God's Word”

Location hidden

#5582 Sep 25, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. Those that do not have faith in the son do not have faith in the father.. And if the holy spirit is God's active force..it is there for a part of what is being worshiped . We do know that that holy spirit in times past spoke to people .. the one thing I know ..is the WTS... IS not.. a number 4 that they want you think.. They sit as a Queen.. And have not only usurped Christ's position.. but anointed and appointed themselves.
Well, we all have our different viewpoints, don't we.
Meanwhile, can you explain -- if you were, as you say you were, "baptized INTO 3 persons," why it is you do not "subscribe" to the trinity, or is that a little too difficult for you to answer right now? If it is, I understand. So I repeat - you said you were baptized into 3 persons if I remember correctly, but you do not subscribe to the trinity. Why is that? Why do you NOT "subscribe," as you put it, to the trinity?

I would love to hear how there are 3 godpersons making up one big god, if you believe that, but moreso how is it that you were baptized INTO 3 gods yet one them all being one god and do not subscribe, as you put it, to the trinity, if you would be so kind as to answer if it doesn't make you feel TOO uncomfortable? Please let us know, thanks.

Location hidden

#5583 Sep 25, 2013
Erik wrote:
<quoted text>

Also, in the Watchtower charter, art. 7, p. 2, July 1945, I clearly read, I quote,

"...and for public Christian worship of Almighy God and Christ Jesus;"

(Please note, IT DOES NOT SAY, "...and for public worship of Almighty God and do obeissance to Christ Jesus;")

SO, PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME, HOW MANY DO YOU WORSHIP?
(Please be specific...)

I await your answer...
"...LET ( US )..." deal with this first.

Now, do you think, Erik, that here,(above), where it says:

"...WORSHIP OF --- AL-MIGHTY GOD ---((( AND )))--- JESUS --- CHRIST..."

Actually means that the Jehovah's Witness who printed it meant or intended:

[A.] That there - is - a clear distinction between Jesus Christ and Almighty God intended by the writer?
[B.] That there is - no - clear distinction between Jesus Christ and Almighty God, that they are one and the same, is intended by the writer?

What do you think the Jehovah's Witness was thinking?

And meant?

Secondly.

Where it says:

"...WORSHIP OF AL-MIGHTY GOD AND --- JESUS --- CHRIST..."

Do you, Erik, actually think that the Jehovah's Witness who printed or wrote it meant, or really intended:

[A.] That the writer means ( equal ) worship and ( equal ) glory to Jesus Christ and the Almighty God preceding him in the same sentence?
[B.] That the writer believed Jesus Christ was Almighty God, by the use of the "and"?
[C.] That the writer believed Jesus Christ was Almighty God and worshiped him as an ( equal ) Almighty God whom he was with in the sentence?

Thirdly.

What do you think the writer was thinking and intended when he wrote:

"...JESUS ((( CHRIST )))..."?

What does the word: "...((( CHRIST )))..." mean in the Bible and to Jehovah's Witnesses?

Also.

Why doesn't the charter write:

"...[[[ EQUAL ]]] WORSHIP OF AL-MIGHTY GOD AND JESUS CHRIST [[[ OUR GOD ]]]..."

What would the Jehovah's Witness writer be thinking?

Compared to you?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5584 Sep 25, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
The trinity doctrine is expressed in verses Matt3: 16-17. God the Father speaks from heaven, God the Son is baptized, and God the Holy Spirit descends on Jesus.
What were the words used to baptize Jesus since he couldn't have been baptize in his own name?
Hi Dee

Matthew 3:16-17(NIV) says:

"As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said,“This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

(1)I don't see any words in these verses that say: God the Father, God the Son or God the Holy Spirit-- how did you arrive at that?

(2) I see the words "Spirit of God" not "God the Holy Spirit"-- this suggests it is simply the "attributes of God" descending upon Jesus -- just as I would say that when Dee came into the room "the compassion, wise counsel and advocacy OF DEE" filled the room. I would not be suggesting that there was more than one Dee but simply that her presence gave the others in the room a sense of what her presence meant to them. Its not rocket science.

All the Best

Dave

Location hidden

#5585 Sep 25, 2013
Erik wrote:
<quoted text>

John 1:1 in the Emphatic Diaglott from the LITERAL TRANSLATION IN THE LEFT COLUMN reads, I repeat,
"In a beginning was the word, and the word was with the God, and a god was the word"

------((( I AM )))----- DEMONSTRATING TO YOU from the LITERAL TRANSLATION IN THE LEFT COLUMN of the Emphatic Diaglott

that ----- JESUS -----((( IS )))----- GOD!

I await your reply...
No, the Emphatic Diaglott in both columns says:

"...((( WAS )))..." not "...[[[ IS ]]]..."

God or a god.

Your twisting: "...((( WAS )))..." into: "...[[[ IS ]]]..."

Caught you again Erik.
Erik

Linlithgow, UK

#5586 Sep 25, 2013
Matt13weedhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
So only proving Jesus "...WAS..." a god, somehow proves the Tri{3}nity?
Is what Boni is really saying.
One might ask the question: do you worship Jesus as your god only?
If that's all your trying to prove.
Matt, why don't you answer my question I asked you previously?

Once again, you avoid answering my question from post 5538!

Let's try again...

Just to remind you what Boni said on post 5389, I quote,

"The right column is the rendered translation. We're not interested in that as most Orthodox Trinitarian translations do it the same way in most Bibles these days.

What we are interested in is the LITERAL TRANSLATION IN THE LEFT COLUMN -- the one you were ignoring deliberately for quite a number of days!..."

Revelation 5:13-14:

"13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever." (KJV)

"13 And every created being which is in the heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and on the sea which is, and the things in them all, I heard saying; To the one sitting on the throne and to the lamb the blesing and the honor and the glory and the might for the ages of the ages" (Emphatic Diaglott, left hand column)

Hebrews 1:6:

"And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him." (KJV)

"when but again he may lead in the first-born inot the habitable, he says; And let worship him all messengers of God." (Emphatic Diaglott, left hand column)

Also, in the Watchtower charter, art. 7, p. 2, July 1945, I clearly read, I quote,

(Please note, IT DOES NOT SAY, "...and for public worship of Almighty God and do obeissance to Christ Jesus;")

(Please be specific...)

I await your answer...

“Read God's Word”

Location hidden

#5587 Sep 25, 2013
Erik wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, I DO NOT CARE OF YOUR RUBBISH RECORDS;
and,
secondly, I'll never go for TWO or FOUR [or more], I STAND for
THREE, I repeat, THREE!
three what? three deities? or three gods?
Erik

Linlithgow, UK

#5588 Sep 25, 2013
Matt13weedhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
[A.] That there - is - a clear distinction between Jesus Christ and Almighty God intended by the writer?
[B.] That there is - no - clear distinction between Jesus Christ and Almighty God, that they are one and the same, is intended by the writer?
And meant?
Secondly.
Where it says:
Do you, Erik, actually think that the Jehovah's Witness who printed or wrote it meant, or really intended:
[A.] That the writer means ( equal ) worship and ( equal ) glory to Jesus Christ and the Almighty God preceding him in the same sentence?
[B.] That the writer believed Jesus Christ was Almighty God, by the use of the "and"?
[C.] That the writer believed Jesus Christ was Almighty God and worshiped him as an ( equal ) Almighty God whom he was with in the sentence?
Thirdly.
What does the word: "...((( CHRIST )))..." mean in the Bible and to Jehovah's Witnesses?
Also.
Compared to you?
Matt, you didn't answer my question but you rather try to divert the subject.

In the Watchtower charter, art. 7, p. 2, July 1945, I clearly read, I quote,

"...and for public Christian worship of Almighty God and Christ Jesus;"

(Please note, IT DOES NOT SAY, "...and for public worship of Almighty God and do obeisance to Christ Jesus;")

So, whom did the WTBTS teach their followers to worship: both 'Almighty God and Christ Jesus' or 'Almighty God' only?
(Please be specific...)

I await your answer...

Location hidden

#5589 Sep 25, 2013
Erik wrote:
<quoted text>

"And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And ((( LET ))) all the angels of God worship him." (KJV)

"when but again he may lead in the first-born into the habitable, he says; And ((( LET ))) worship him all messengers of God." (Emphatic Diaglott, left hand column)
Why the command Erik?

"...((( LET )))..." is an imperative.

A command.

Did the angels forget to worship their God?

Why a command them about something they have been doing,(supposedly) for billions of years?

Why a command?

Why?

Is it not a given, that God has --- always --- been and --- always is --- worshiped by his Angels?

When this is actually thought about, rather than blindly assuming, it becomes clear that the Tri{3}nitarian ( interpretation ) of this verse doesn't add up.

The fuller ( context ) and background of the Bible explains what's actually happening here perfectly.

Don't forget, that Jesus was: "...exalted..." and:

Hebrews 1:4

"...((( BECAME ))) BETTER THAN THE ANGELS..."

By a name.

He was: "...((( MADE )))..." Acts 2:36 their: "...LORD..."!

And conversely they, the angels were:

1 Peter 3:22

International Standard Version

"...who has gone to heaven and is at the right hand of God, where angels, authorities, and powers have been ((( MADE ))) SUBJECT to him..."

Yes, like Jesus being: "...((( MADE ))) BOTH LORD AND CHRIST..."

The angels were: "...((( MADE ))) SUBJECT TO HIM..." by Someone else in heaven, after he returned.

So there's a lot of MAK-ING going on around Jesus Christ, and the question begs!

((( WHO ))) mak-es him Lord?

((( WHO ))) make-es him Christ?

((( WHO ))) made the angels sub-ject to him?

((( WHO ))) is behind all this?

((( WHO ))) is above Christ so as to exalt him?

((( WHO ))) is above Christ so as to give him all this authority?

Remember the words of Colossians 1:18:

That he may what?

"...HE ---((( MIGHT BECOME )))[...] PRE-EMINENT..."

This is qualifying context.

Extended revelation from the scriptures that put this verse in perspective and in context. Over-all context.

Context I expect you to ignore because of you have an agenda.

Location hidden

#5590 Sep 25, 2013
Erik wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt, why don't you answer my question I asked you previously?
Once again, you avoid answering my question from post 5538!
Let's try again...
Just to remind you what Boni said on post 5389, I quote,
"The right column is the rendered translation. We're not interested in that as most Orthodox Trinitarian translations do it the same way in most Bibles these days.
What we are interested in is the LITERAL TRANSLATION IN THE LEFT COLUMN -- the one you were ignoring deliberately for quite a number of days!..."
Revelation 5:13-14:
"13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever." (KJV)
"13 And every created being which is in the heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and on the sea which is, and the things in them all, I heard saying; To the one sitting on the throne and to the lamb the blesing and the honor and the glory and the might for the ages of the ages" (Emphatic Diaglott, left hand column)
"And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him." (KJV)
"when but again he may lead in the first-born inot the habitable, he says; And let worship him all messengers of God." (Emphatic Diaglott, left hand column)
(Please be specific...)
I await your answer...
Your getting a: "...SPECIFIC..." answer (Ignor)amous. Your just (Ignor)ing it.

Location hidden

#5591 Sep 25, 2013
Erik wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt, you didn't answer my question but you rather try to divert the subject.
In the Watchtower charter, art. 7, p. 2, July 1945, I clearly read, I quote,
"...and for public Christian worship of Almighty God and Christ Jesus;"
(Please note, IT DOES NOT SAY, "...and for public worship of Almighty God and do obeisance to Christ Jesus;")
So, whom did the WTBTS teach their followers to worship: both 'Almighty God and Christ Jesus' or 'Almighty God' only?
(Please be specific...)
I await your answer...
Jehovah's Witnesses worship their "...ANOINTED..." and "...APPOINTED..." King and Lord!

In exactly the same way that the Israelite s worshiped their King and worshiped Almighty God as well.

Psalm 45:11

American King James Version

"...So shall ((( THE KING ))) greatly desire your beauty: for he is your ((( LORD ))); and ((( WORSHIP ))) you him..."

Two different kinds of worship.

Same word.

But different meaning when used in a different context.

1 Samuel 24:8

Douay-Rheims Bible

“...And David also rose up after him: and going out of the cave cried after Saul, saying:---((( MY LORD ))) THE KING.--- And Saul looked behind him: and --- DAVID --- BOWING HIMSELF DOWN TO THE GROUND,---((( WORSHIPED )))...”

Note those words:

"...MY LORD THE KING..."

What do you think of that Erik, were they confusing him with Jehovah?

"...BOWING HIMSELF DOWN..."

"...TO THE GROUND..."

"...((( WORSHIPED )))..."

Who is the Bible teaching us to worship here Erik?

"...So shall ((( THE KING ))) greatly desire your beauty: for he is your ((( LORD ))); and ((( WORSHIP ))) you him..."
Erik

Linlithgow, UK

#5592 Sep 25, 2013
Matt13weedhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
God or a god.
Caught you again Erik.
Matt, shame on you, I CAUGHT YOU! You have TWISTED my post by ADDING to it which I DID NOT write! DON'T YOU FEAR God? Obviously NOT! Why? Because you are the MOST SCRUPULOUS and WROTTEN SELF-CALLED JW-CHRISTIAN on the surface of this earth...

Please open YOUR EVIL RAT EYES and read the posts properly. I NEVER SAID that the Emphatic Diaglott in both columns John 1:1 says,'IS' but 'WAS'.

Erik wrote:

<quoted text>

THESE ADDED BY YOU:

------((( I AM )))----- DEMONSTRATING TO YOU from the LITERAL TRANSLATION IN THE LEFT COLUMN of the Emphatic Diaglott

that ----- JESUS -----((( IS )))----- GOD!

MY POST CONTINUES:

I await your reply...

ADDED BY YOU:

God or a god.

Caught you again Erik.

You are an EVIL and DISGUSTING being, one of Satan's agents on earth. If you don't repent, I won't want to be in your shoes on the Judgement Day...
Erik

Linlithgow, UK

#5593 Sep 25, 2013
Matt13weedhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
And meant?
Secondly.
Where it says:
Thirdly.
Also.
Compared to you?
'let' is not a command...

let - verb (used with object)

1. to allow or permit: to let him escape.

2. to allow to pass, go, or come: to let us through.

3. to grant the occupancy or use of (land, buildings, rooms, space, etc., or movable property) for rent or hire (sometimes followed by out ).

4. to contract or assign for performance, usually under a contract: to let work to a carpenter.

5. to cause to; make: to let one know the truth.
Erik

Linlithgow, UK

#5594 Sep 25, 2013
Matt13weedhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah's Witnesses worship their "...ANOINTED..." and "...APPOINTED..." King and Lord!
In exactly the same way that the Israelite s worshiped their King and worshiped Almighty God as well.
Two different kinds of worship.
Same word.
But different meaning when used in a different context.
1 Samuel 24:8
Douay-Rheims Bible
“...And David also rose up after him: and going out of the cave cried after Saul, saying:---((( MY LORD ))) THE KING.--- And Saul looked behind him: and --- DAVID --- BOWING HIMSELF DOWN TO THE GROUND,---((( WORSHIPED )))...”
Note those words:
"...MY LORD THE KING..."
What do you think of that Erik, were they confusing him with Jehovah?
"...BOWING HIMSELF DOWN..."
"...TO THE GROUND..."
"...((( WORSHIPED )))..."
Who is the Bible teaching us to worship here Erik?
Once again, you try to divert the subject...

Please read my post again,

"Erik wrote:
<quoted text>
...In the Watchtower charter, art. 7, p. 2, July 1945, I clearly read, I quote,
"...and for public Christian worship of Almighty God and Christ Jesus;""

SO, WHOM DID THE WTBTS TEACH THEIR FOLLOWERS TO WORSHIP: BOTH 'ALMIGHY GOD AND CHRIST JESUS' OR ALMIGHTY GOD' ONLY?

Please be HONEST and SPECIFIC, thanks...

I await your answer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 4 min DR SOS 2,713
What JESUS said about his God 5 min the Mad JW 67
jw pension plan 7 min tim 115
Phil. 2:11 hits every JW like a brick! 10 min little lamb 18
Beware of the Pixies 14 min little lamb 2
Did Jesus Lie? 21 min Maravilla 182
What is Armageddon.. an actual future event? 1 hr dee lightful 722
Christian Trucker and OSAS Doctrine 2 hr curtjester1 826
News A life sentence from birth - " story of a South... 8 hr True Christian wi... 66
Tell me we are not living in the last days...... 8 hr Brother P 363
Now they want money from the kids!!! 16 hr Brother P 249
More from around the web