Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

provetome

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2012

Since: Mar 09

United States

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Apostates and JW haters, can't prove JW's wrong. They can't kill the message, so they try to kill the messenger. They will not succeed.

“the truth will set you free...”

Since: Nov 10

Conroe, TX

#4 Oct 21, 2012
I once heard it was said about Jehovah's Witnesses, "their grander is their delusion."

They must be pretty important to march in the streets and make hour long documentaries about them.

Or maybe these ex-members become nothing but pathetic wasteoids that live a bleak existence when they abandon the organization. Nothing better to do with their time except march in the street and make YouTube videos.

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2012
I can see where you wouldn't belong anywhere unless it is Satanic, because that appears to be what you disply here.
Tao itness

United States

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Like every other religion they try to put God in a box. The maker of the universe when He comes will save people out of all religions that do the right thing when the emerging world government tries to force worship of the devil. Meanwhile His spirit will call and direct the sheep of the earth. No way will He bless any religion on this planet. If you can not see the JWs are part of corrupt religion by now you will be in for a bumpy ride. when Jesus said that they will kill you and think they are doing a service well fits JWs that DF people for refusing to be dishonest and tow the company line. When the son of man returns will He REALLY find the faith on the earth? Not really thats why He comes to set matters straight among MANY people.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 23, 2012
I was read that the Russians were looking into the JW "brainwashing" techniques, so they could use them also.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#10 Oct 23, 2012
Nomi wrote:
I can see where you wouldn't belong anywhere unless it is Satanic, because that appears to be what you disply here.
Satanic rabies. That is what many of these apostates have.

Brother Russell said it way back in 1909.

He was on the mark.

“Christmas ONLY for Christians!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 23, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Satanic rabies. That is what many of these apostates have.
He was on the mark.
The stupid cult you defend once claimed that RABIES was a mental hoax and not a reality.

"Hydrophobia (Rabies) is more of a mental hoax than a reality." - The Golden Age, Sept. 23, 1936, p. 814

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#12 Oct 23, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Satanic rabies. That is what many of these apostates have.
He was on the mark.
Russell was kicked to the curb with the recent new lite. Keep up!
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#13 Oct 23, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
Russell was kicked to the curb with the recent new lite. Keep up!
"kicked to the curb"??

How christian!.

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#15 Oct 23, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>"kicked to the curb"??
How christian!.
I agree! It was very unchristian of the wtb&ts to treat their founder so despicably. They have no shame!

“Christmas ONLY for Christians!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 23, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! It was very unchristian of the wtb&ts to treat their founder so despicably. They have no shame!
It's OK.

Jose is just practicing different phrases.

One of his favorites is to call people apostates.

Now, the ignorant fool is judging what is and is not Christian.

The irony of it all, Jose is the hypocrite who asked another person here if he licked his mother's cl*t.

Did anyone call him an apostate? No!

Did anyone say he was not Christian? NO!

Jose can't be an apostate. To be an apostate, you must first have a faith to turn from.

Everyone knows that Jose has never had any faith. Not even in himself, that is why he is a coward.

Everyone knows that Jose is not a Christian.

So it would make no sense to say that he is not a Christian. Jose has never been a Christian.

Jose is just a maggot.

United States

#17 Oct 24, 2012
Apostates, and JW haters are exposed, over and over...they just refuse to accept it.
Spike

Little Falls, NJ

#18 Oct 25, 2012
Nomi wrote:
Apostates, and JW haters are exposed, over and over...they just refuse to accept it.
only in the minds of brainwashed jws. to the rest of the unbrainwashed world, jws are exposed for the sick cult they are

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 25, 2012
Nomi wrote:
The wtb&ts has been proven as false prophets repeatedly and they have the nerve to put their false predictions and hate for anyone who is not a jw IN PRINT for all of the world to see and read for generations!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I'm STILL one of Jehovah's Witnesses... 2 min Brother P 1,475
JW's say that December 25th is a wrong date 1 hr Think about this 34
More Changes Coming 1 hr harryturq 176
Who would Jesus approve, as his followers, base... 1 hr Aneirin 87
Why do Jehovah's Witnesses even matter? 2 hr Maravilla 90
Child abuse facts 2 hr Maravilla 24
JW'S are 100% right about the trinity? (Apr '14) 2 hr imagoodboy 1,877
Organ transplant new light explained! Possibly! 4 hr Nomi 193
JW.org opened my eyes to the truth 4 hr Matt9969 85
More from around the web