open their eyes
Pat

Rockford, IL

#288 Nov 9, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
We just have to pray for them Pat, it is the devil that is using them and they are allowing him to control their lives. A life that shows no compassion, not love, and no respect for anyone. Jesus told us to love the sinner, but hate the sin, and that is what I try hard to do. There are times they make it very hard to love them, but we must do as Jesus said. I am sure you are a very pretty lady Pat inside and out,and don't allow her to say otherwise. We all know that pretty is only skin deep, and true beauty comes from inside a person.
It doesn't matter if I am considered ugly by some I am not ugly to God it is the STALKING and acting innocent she is an internet stalker period and no one should trust her NO ONE some will learn to late that have trusted her . Just because EE pronounces me ugly means nothing I have never had any problems don't forsee any now , she's no doubt jealous for some reason who cares ? THE STALKING IS ANOTHER MATTER WHO ELSE IS SHE STALKING ?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#289 Nov 9, 2012
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single person God sends to eternal punishment he loved at one time.
Problem is many have kindled his wrath and will experience that wrath one day .
Yes you are right, but he still loves the sinners and tries to get them to find him. She hopefully one day will. She doesn't realize that he is pulling at her right now. If you will notice she never said anything to my Jesus loves you post,I know how much they hate someone saying that to them, but they need to hear it.

I have to get off here now, the kids are getting out of school early today and their mom, is helping her friend get her store ready for open house. Have a blessed Day.

Remember, Jesus loves you
man711

United States

#290 Nov 9, 2012
Admiral Kolchak wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, Man711, you should check out the Christadelphians, the Dawn Bible Students, the Laymen's Home Missionary Movement, the Second Adventists, and the Assemblies of Yahweh. You could also investigate some of the schismatic JW groups like the Jehovah's Christian Witnesses. Perhaps one of these religions will be more to your liking.
However, since you feel that JWism is "closer to the truth than any other religion," which JW doctrines do you disagree with 711? What are the "serious flaws" of JWism that you just can't accept?
For one their disfellowshipping stance. Yes I do think there should be occasions as expressed in 1Cor 5. Extreme cases only.
Spike

Uniondale, NY

#291 Nov 9, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>
For one their disfellowshipping stance. Yes I do think there should be occasions as expressed in 1Cor 5. Extreme cases only.
yes, but they will not allow you to get reinstated if you are openly gay man711, and they will definitely not allow you and your partner a kingdom hall wedding

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#292 Nov 9, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you checked out the Christadelphians and the Bible Students, 711? They might be more accepting of you than the JWs.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#293 Nov 10, 2012
nicole3380 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 'heavily involved' in preaching the good news of God's kingdom, as Jesus did, and commanded his followers to do. Who else is doing that? No one
It is "heavily involved" in preaching and organization...as in come to the WTO for salvation. Jesus did not preach an org for he said he is the only way.
So, right from the beginning you are preaching men , the opposite of what Jesus preached.
So, it is also good news that churches are not preaching to follow false prophets.

“Delivering the Gospel”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#294 Nov 18, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>A lifetime of studying God's word!
Hey man711,sorry it took so long to respond.

When I ask you had your eyes had been open and if so how,the answer was in the scripture I quoted.

Acts 26:18 [nkjv]
to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me

Tell me if you see it.

“Delivering the Gospel”

Location hidden

#295 Nov 18, 2012
nicole3380 wrote:
<quoted text>
3. The 'word of Jesus' was spread throughout the world, which is great thing, but I'm talking about the good news of Gods Kingdom. According to the Bible, God is going to set up a Kingdom (government) to rule over the whole Earth. Jesus taught his follwers to tell others about it.
So, who TODAY are preaching the good news of Gods Kingdom (as Jesus commanded ALL of his followers to do?
Hey nicole3380.I have a question.If the message is that "God is going to set up a Kingdom (government) to rule over the whole Earth" and only that,why did Jesus have to die?

“Delivering the Gospel”

Location hidden

#296 Nov 18, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Today we had an old country dinner of chicken, fried potatoes, white beans, cornbread, chow chow. onion, and sliced tomatoes, it was really good. Fattening yes, but ohhh so good. You can be here around 11:30. Since its just me and him now, I can make this kind of lunch, my children hated it. LOL.. We eat our big meal for lunch and just something light for dinner.
I sure hate I missed that!
frogmann

Masontown, PA

#297 Nov 18, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……FM Female Mature Metal Mouth appears and then thats when the shizzzt gets deep

Location hidden

#298 Nov 18, 2012
Christian Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hate I missed that!
Drop by anytime.:)

Since: Jan 12

United States

#299 Nov 18, 2012
ya'all come back now, ya hear ?

ok,....let me tell you bout a story, bout a man named jed,
a poor mountaineer, who berly kept his family fed,

and then one day, as he was shooting at some food,
... up through the ground came a bubbling crude

Location hidden

#300 Nov 19, 2012
red blood relative wrote:
ya'all come back now, ya hear ?
ok,....let me tell you bout a story, bout a man named jed,
a poor mountaineer, who berly kept his family fed,
and then one day, as he was shooting at some food,
... up through the ground came a bubbling crude
Be nice now. ;)

United States

#301 Nov 21, 2012
dear jesus, can you please open the jehovah's witnesses eyes up?

i am knocking on your door dear jesus in heaven,
can you open their eyes to the fact that their own leadership wickedly self-appointed themselves with a bunch of lies about jesus already retuning and appointing them to rule, all invisibly, and only they could tell, since they were so wise about the numerology dates.

United States

#302 Nov 21, 2012
man711 wrote:
Jehovah please open the eyes of those enslaved to Satan's will and teach them your will.
dear jesus, in matt 24;24 you mentioned that some would become enslaved to a false prophet with the fake coming of you, close to the last days

dear jesus, please teach everyone about your warning that you also mentioned in thess 2;2
man711

United States

#303 Nov 27, 2012
Worth repeating ... Jehovah please open the eyes of those enslaved to Satan's will and teach them your will.
noni

Kew, Australia

#304 Nov 27, 2012
What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God's kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idoaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God's kingdom. And yet that is what some of you WERE. But you have been washed clean, but you have been sanctified, but you have been declared righteous in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

Deaden, therefore, your body members that are upon the earth as respects fornication, uncleaness, sexual appetite, hurtful desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. On account of these things the wrath of God is coming. In those very things you, too, used to walk when you used to live in them. But now realy put them all away from you, wrath, anger, badness, abusive speech, and obscene talk out of your mouth.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#305 Nov 28, 2012
man711 wrote:
Worth repeating ... Jehovah please open the eyes of those enslaved to Satan's will and teach them your will.
I agree.

Please Lord, teach them to reject satan's false teachers on the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Cold Wisconsin

Merrill, WI

#306 Nov 28, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Please Lord, teach them to reject satan's false teachers on the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.
I 100% agree...

We need to pray for those who are blinded by satans organization of JW's , that they too may find their way to freedom of worship and to Jesus..

Jw's are not free to worship as they please, they are being controlled by the Perverted GB, and NO WHERE in my bible does God approve of such things...May the heart filled JW"s also find their way to Jesus..A-men.

Location hidden

#307 Nov 28, 2012
man711 wrote:
Jehovah opened my eyes and showed me where my salvation really was, in Jesus Christ!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHURCHianity: Jesus Pretended to Die for you! (Aug '16) 8 min red blood relative 1,553
My dilemma(leaving Jehovahs Witnesses) 27 min Nedoba 442
Child Protective Services - dangers 35 min Newtonian 7
Why we JWs are so HAPPY! (Apr '15) 38 min Nedoba 2,291
The Plain Truth About Christmas 47 min Boni 548
Protecting from child abuse/ discussion of chil... 48 min truthsetsfree 75
Did Jesus really lie!!! 50 min truthsetsfree 64
A Trinity Discussion for Bobby 1 hr Yakub 5,290
My first Jehovah's Witness meeting. 5 hr ihveit 222
More from around the web