open their eyes
man711

United States

#247 Nov 8, 2012
I don't care what they did in the 1920's get over it!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#248 Nov 8, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>I saw it once 30 years ago!
. And You haven't been ouside since..??
Carolyn EE Drunk again

Jacksonville, FL

#250 Nov 8, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about your cyberbullying and cyberstalking crimes on this forum and on CitySearch. You have done it more than once, and you know exactly what I am talking about. Don't you wonder why Dan and Pam have withdrawn from all of that stuff they gave you and have just left you hanging with all of the consequences? We tried to tell you they were using you.
We will look forward to the outcome of your sentencing hearing for the felony charge of maintaining a drug trafficking place on November 20 and Jason's jury trial on the same charge in February. I hope it does turn out well for you so we can start on these other matters.
More empty threats I can see?
hahaaaaaaaa
lmao.lmao.lmao

Now I know Your DRUNK!

This city Search thing is getting old and the lies you make up are unreal.. I am yet to see any of your threats come true..

Forgive me if I don't wait on them, as your credit is Gone old abusive lady..

And won't you be surprised?
haaaaaaaaaaa
lmao.lmao.lmao.
lol.lol.lol.lol.
man711

United States

#251 Nov 8, 2012
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. And You haven't been ouside since..??
LOL funny one!

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#252 Nov 8, 2012
Most of you have probably heard this joke before but I couldn't resist sharing it again as it fits so well with the topic of the thread.

A little boy is walking down the sidewalk with a wagon load of kittens. Two Jehovah's Witnesses were walking down the sidewalk together also and looked down into the wagon and looked at the kittens. One Jehovah's Witness exclaimed "How adorable!"

The other Jehovah's Witness decided to have a little fun and asked the little boy, "What religion are these kittens?". The little boy looked the Jehovah's Witness right in the eyes and said, "These are Jehovah's Witnesses kittens mam. "

Of course the whole thing tickled the sisters to no end!

The following month the two sisters were out in the same neighborhood with the circuit servant. Seeing the same little boy pulling the wagon down the sidewalk again, full of kittens standing up and looking around curiously, and they decide to impress the circuit servant with this cute little boy and his kittens.

One of the sisters whispers in the circuit servant's ear, "ask the little boy what religion his kittens are". The circuit servant politely complies and asks the little boy what religion the kittens are.

The little boy looks up at the circuit servant and says, "These are Unitarian kittens, sir", whereupon one of the sisters exclaims angrily, "You told me those kittens were Jehovah's Witnesses!!

The little boy looked up at her and simply said "Yes man, they were, but that was before their eyes were open"

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#253 Nov 8, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>To correct you, my words were that they are closer to the truth then any other religion. They still have some serious flaws. But none as serious as most alleged Christaian religions.
Perhaps, Man711, you should check out the Christadelphians, the Dawn Bible Students, the Laymen's Home Missionary Movement, the Second Adventists, and the Assemblies of Yahweh. You could also investigate some of the schismatic JW groups like the Jehovah's Christian Witnesses. Perhaps one of these religions will be more to your liking.

However, since you feel that JWism is "closer to the truth than any other religion," which JW doctrines do you disagree with 711? What are the "serious flaws" of JWism that you just can't accept?

“it's all about logic”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#254 Nov 8, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
When she speaks of her time as a Witness, it is either about money or breaks or which people she was jealous of.
She evidently never cracked a Bible or involved herself in anything helpful to others. She has never mentioned anything she learned scripturally or anyone she loved or helped.
She even married a man who had only had three studies and got baptized so she would date him, and she claims she didn't know it till after they were married. Then he got sick and the elders didn't come see him so he started smoking.
I kid you not. These are statements from her own posts.
That explains a lot...

“it's all about logic”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#255 Nov 8, 2012
UNchained wrote:
Nicole, educate yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christia ...
<quoted text>
How do you think the owrd about Jesus reached every continent and inhabited island?
A message in a bottle that washed up on the beach?
1. Your link sent me to a non-existent wikipedia site.
2. I aleady have extensive education, which consists of a lot more than anti-JW websites and wikipedia.
3. The 'word of Jesus' was spread throughout the world, which is great thing, but I'm talking about the good news of Gods Kingdom. According to the Bible, God is going to set up a Kingdom (government) to rule over the whole Earth. Jesus taught his follwers to tell others about it.

So, who TODAY are preaching the good news of Gods Kingdom (as Jesus commanded ALL of his followers to do?
Pat

Rockford, IL

#256 Nov 8, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only assume that your family gets tongue-lashings with vile, vulgar expressions of speech like you use against me. We can only pity your poor husband and children as they hear themselves called the nasty, vicious names like you call the Witnesses.
You are far worse than imperfect, and deliberate, planned, repeated sins like you do by harassing and abusing Witnesses does not fall under Christ's sacrifice. True repentance is needed, and you have never shown that. And you do hold your thinking and conduct and way of worship up as the model for others and as your basis for judging Jehovah's Witnesses.
RIGHT nasty names what like false teachers , liars , THEY ARE .I will never repent for rebuking false teachers they need to be told what they preach and teach is false in fact we are told to rebuke them and they are accursed , my poor children are 50 - 38 - 36 and quite well and happy thank you very much , have very well adjusted Grand children and great Grand children . I don't harass and abuse anyone JW or otherwise I haven't judged JW God's word has UNDER FALSE TEACHERS , false gospel .Your pity party is getting old .
Pat

Rockford, IL

#257 Nov 8, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Baptist religion didn't change my father, just as it didn't change me. Pat reminds me very much of my father. She is the female version of him (minus the huge eyebrows and gray mullet). Only the truth from the Bible combined with Jehovah's holy spirit can change a person's inner personality.
Never had A MULLET or huge eye brows in fact my hair is short unlike the pic you stalked and discovered that was taken when we were letting our hair grow to donate to Cancer .Your father was right he called you on what you were doing you didn't like it so you blamed him and his religion .Your going to get called on it again by God then you can see if poking fun at Him hels you out .When you have no other recourse you launce personal attacks your still hanging over hell on a rotten stick one day snap and your done . Your pathetic .
Pat

Rockford, IL

#258 Nov 8, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad it didn't work for you, though.
She's a disgusting hunk of trash nothing more . Her father had her pegged told her the truth and she couldn't handle it .She admitted she was a drunk that swore and smoked and attended church at the same time ..........LOVELY . What an embarrassment she had to have been to her parents who were faithful church people .She hasn't changed she sneaks and deceives her husband behind his back to how embarrassed he would be if he saw what she does .She's also an internet stalker it's her full time job searching web sites looking for people she don't like to find dirt she can use here Jehovah must be soooo proud that she represents him like she does . stalking , lying , deceiving her mate and her leaders what a prize she is.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#259 Nov 9, 2012
nicole3380 wrote:
<quoted text>
2. I aleady have extensive education, which consists of a lot more than anti-JW websites and wikipedia.
3. The 'word of Jesus' was spread throughout the world, which is great thing, but I'm talking about the good news of Gods Kingdom. According to the Bible, God is going to set up a Kingdom (government) to rule over the whole Earth. Jesus taught his follwers to tell others about it.
So, who TODAY are preaching the good news of Gods Kingdom (as Jesus commanded ALL of his followers to do?
Nicole, educate yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christia ...

POST #169:
nicole3380 wrote:
<quoted text>
You post a list of around 100 people who worked as missionaries over the last 5 centuries! really?
Once again I ask, Who today are preaching the good news about Gods Kingdom, as Jesus told ALL of his followers to do?
Which is it, a list of around 100 people who worked as missionaries over the last 5 centuries OR a non-existent wikipedia site???????

GOOGLE THIS:

list of christian missionaries
~~~~~~~~~~
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#260 Nov 9, 2012
nicole3380 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Watchtower Publishing Company claims that only Jehovah's Witnesses do the preaching work as commissioned by Jesus is based on this false assumption:

Only Jehovah's Witnesses preach the good news of God's Kingdom.

Jesus simply stated that the "good news" of the kingdom must be preached.

Mark 13:10 says, "Also, in all the nations the good news has to be preached first"

Matthew 24:14 says, "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come."

If Jehovah's Witnesses are the only group that preach the good news what accounts for the growth of other religions and Christianity becoming the largest religious group globally?

Can the largely unknown message distributed by means of magazines and books by 6 million Jehovah's Witnesses really be thought of as having more relevance to Jesus prophecy than the spread of Christianity that has resulted in over 1 billion members worldwide?

The reason that Christianity is the world's largest religion with billions of followers is centuries of preaching work by self sacrificing Christians globally. Many millions of missionaries devote their lives to the preaching work, and hundreds of millions informally discuss the good news. Great disservice is shown to these individuals when ever it is said that only Jehovah's Witnesses participate in the work Jesus described.

“Christmas ONLY for Christians!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#261 Nov 9, 2012
nicole3380 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you worship Jesus?

I bet you don't!

So, don't waste me time telling me what you know.

You are ignorant enough to follow the teachings of men.

You are a loser.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#262 Nov 9, 2012
Carolyn EE Drunk again wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I must ask...
WHat are you making for lunch?
And what time shall I come by?
Lol.lol.
Today we had an old country dinner of chicken, fried potatoes, white beans, cornbread, chow chow. onion, and sliced tomatoes, it was really good. Fattening yes, but ohhh so good. You can be here around 11:30. Since its just me and him now, I can make this kind of lunch, my children hated it. LOL.. We eat our big meal for lunch and just something light for dinner.

Location hidden

#263 Nov 9, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>How come I never see any church group doing this. Imaginary maybe?
I am sorry you have never seen this done by anyone other than your KH, but it is the fact that other churches do it as well. Not as often as witnesses do it, but those of my church do it often. They also tell everyone they meet in public about Jesus. I never remember a witness doing this unless the other person brought it up first. It is not imaginary, but I am sure the GB would love to believe it was.:) There are missionaries all over the world of many religions teaching people about Jesus.

Location hidden

#264 Nov 9, 2012
Geeze Louise wrote:
<quoted text>
What he probably knew...you don't know..so therefore you are lying and making up stuff about EE. Hypocrite.
There is no need to make things up when she herself admitted to things he said to her, and things she did.:)

Location hidden

#265 Nov 9, 2012
Geeze Louise wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now that she loves doing. She'll call you a liar if you say you don't believe it.
Prove it.

Location hidden

#266 Nov 9, 2012
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
Most of you have probably heard this joke before but I couldn't resist sharing it again as it fits so well with the topic of the thread.
A little boy is walking down the sidewalk with a wagon load of kittens. Two Jehovah's Witnesses were walking down the sidewalk together also and looked down into the wagon and looked at the kittens. One Jehovah's Witness exclaimed "How adorable!"
The other Jehovah's Witness decided to have a little fun and asked the little boy, "What religion are these kittens?". The little boy looked the Jehovah's Witness right in the eyes and said, "These are Jehovah's Witnesses kittens mam. "
Of course the whole thing tickled the sisters to no end!
The following month the two sisters were out in the same neighborhood with the circuit servant. Seeing the same little boy pulling the wagon down the sidewalk again, full of kittens standing up and looking around curiously, and they decide to impress the circuit servant with this cute little boy and his kittens.
One of the sisters whispers in the circuit servant's ear, "ask the little boy what religion his kittens are". The circuit servant politely complies and asks the little boy what religion the kittens are.
The little boy looks up at the circuit servant and says, "These are Unitarian kittens, sir", whereupon one of the sisters exclaims angrily, "You told me those kittens were Jehovah's Witnesses!!
The little boy looked up at her and simply said "Yes man, they were, but that was before their eyes were open"
LOL, Thank you for the laugh this morning.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#267 Nov 9, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to make things up when she herself admitted to things he said to her, and things she did.:)
And you admitted that your mother said terrible things to you, but you will note that I did not seize on that to revile you and agree and say that you deserved it, as you did with the judgmental condemnation to hell that I received from my Baptist preacher father. You let slip some of your real self.

Your little alliance of you, Pat and Michelle would all love to see me being tortured alive forever in fire because you don't approve of my choice of religions and because I expose the falsehoods in yours.

The veil is starting to come off and show your real self. Remember when you used the screen name "a true hypocrite"? Go back to that honesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'A dark future for all religious freedom': In R... 46 min Spike 11
Who Created JW's? 49 min Spike 106
Are Jehovahs allowed to.........fart in public? (Jun '08) 51 min Spike 74
Why the NWT is the best ever! 2 hr PrufSammy 762
Trinity...why does it matter?! 3 hr PrufSammy 974
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 3 hr PrufSammy 956
In Tartarus While Dwelling in Heaven? 3 hr TempleMicrowave 2
Trump apologizes then reverts back to course. 4 hr ihveit 86
More from around the web