open their eyes
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
man711

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Jehovah please open the eyes of those enslaved to Satan's will and teach them your will.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#2 Oct 31, 2012
man711 wrote:
Jehovah please open the eyes of those enslaved to Satan's will and teach them your will.
How about you? Planning on going back to those you believe to be "Jehovah's people"? Or are you just planning to spout and bluster?
man711

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you? Planning on going back to those you believe to be "Jehovah's people"? Or are you just planning to spout and bluster?
What bearing does what I do personally have to do with truth. Why is it even your business?

Since: Jan 12

United States

#4 Oct 31, 2012
yes dear jesus, teach the blind who are enslaved to the false prophet with the fake coming of jesus in 1874 and again in 1914,

let them know that they are slaves of wicked men, with INSPIRED TEACHINGS OF DEMONS

let them understand the scriptures..... matt 24;24
...2 thess 2;2

2 peter 2;2
man711

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2012
red blood relative wrote:
yes dear jesus, teach the blind who are enslaved to the false prophet with the fake coming of jesus in 1874 and again in 1914,
let them know that they are slaves of wicked men, with INSPIRED TEACHINGS OF DEMONS
let them understand the scriptures..... matt 24;24
...2 thess 2;2
2 peter 2;2
There is so much more slavery to Satan in Christians churches.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 31, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>What bearing does what I do personally have to do with truth. Why is it even your business?
Why is what others do yours?
dr fill

Round Lake, IL

#7 Oct 31, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>There is so much more slavery to Satan in Christians churches.
Yes,but the wt windowless halls are 100% satan because they have a 100% failure rate on their predictions.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#8 Oct 31, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>What bearing does what I do personally have to do with truth. Why is it even your business?
Well, you're here praying for others to have their eyes opened, yet you refuse to participate in the religion you claim is truth. Pretty hypocritical of you.

Then again, you're probably just one of those weirdos who gets off on attacking people the way you generally do here.
man711

United States

#9 Nov 1, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're here praying for others to have their eyes opened, yet you refuse to participate in the religion you claim is truth. Pretty hypocritical of you.
Then again, you're probably just one of those weirdos who gets off on attacking people the way you generally do here.
To correct you, my words were that they are closer to the truth then any other religion. They still have some serious flaws. But none as serious as most alleged Christaian religions.
man711

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is what others do yours?
When others lie then I point out their lies.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#11 Nov 1, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>To correct you, my words were that they are closer to the truth then any other religion. They still have some serious flaws. But none as serious as most alleged Christaian religions.
If that's what you really believe then why don't you slither back into the nearest kingdumb hall so you can get spiritually uplifted and fed instead of feeding at the same table with us apostates who have rejected your god?
man711

United States

#12 Nov 1, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what you really believe then why don't you slither back into the nearest kingdumb hall so you can get spiritually uplifted and fed instead of feeding at the same table with us apostates who have rejected your god?
Why don't you slither back to wherever you are and stay there. Nobody listens to anything you say anyway. You're irrelevant.

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#13 Nov 1, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this person ever a jw? I wonder what he is so pissed about.

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 1, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>When others lie then I point out their lies.
And yet you keep getting pointed at yourself. What do you think that means?
dr fill

Round Lake, IL

#15 Nov 1, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>When others lie then I point out their lies.
Do you ever point out the wt org/printing company lies?
man711

United States

#16 Nov 1, 2012
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever point out the wt org/printing company lies?
I have pointed out specific things I disagree with them about.
Truth of Christ

Mesquite, NV

#17 Nov 1, 2012
man711 wrote:
You attempt this silly display of public holiness and wonder why people don't take you seriously?

You and duh-boy just continue to show you are full of rage and anger and want people to think you are something you are not.

God is not fooled and is not impressed by this nonsense.
Truth of Christ

Mesquite, NV

#18 Nov 1, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>I have pointed out specific things I disagree with them about.
Tell us about something the JW organization has lied about.
man711

United States

#19 Nov 1, 2012
Truth of Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You attempt this silly display of public holiness and wonder why people don't take you seriously?
You and duh-boy just continue to show you are full of rage and anger and want people to think you are something you are not.
God is not fooled and is not impressed by this nonsense.
I am totally sincere and God knows this. You however display a bad attitude. God sees it.
man711

United States

#20 Nov 1, 2012
Truth of Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about something the JW organization has lied about.
I may star another discussion regarding one of these. Or if a point of contention I have with them comes up I will discuss it then as I have in the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 2 min pcll 843
Why the NWT is the best ever! 4 min Tom 650
Trinity...why does it matter?! 13 min ihveit 896
Psychology of White Supremacy 28 min GreatSouthbay4040 10
Hey JW Subliminal Artist!! YOU are done! 53 min red blood relative 220
Seek and you shall find! 1 hr Jake999 14
Real JW's for your good should leave this forum! 1 hr RedhorseWoman 450
New Today music thread 2 hr EL C - GSB 1,672
More from around the web