uncertain

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#1 Oct 31, 2010
The entire Human family shares a common destiny as does all life.

The fragmentation of humanity that has occurred due to the spiritual confusion brought about by the Roman hoax created to control the population as a political tool.This has created a false premise of a god of conditional love.

In 1 Corinthians 13:4-13 (New International Version) we read:

"4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

10 but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

12 Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

This morning I found this site with a nice explanation of this scripture and how it shows us GOD's LOVE is unconditional:

"Love is patient,
True love is unconditional, that is, it does not depend on the attributes or lack thereof of the person loved, therefore, it is willing to give as much time necessary, and as much space as necessary for that person to grow.

love is kind and is not jealous;
Love seeks to give others something of benefit for their welfare, and consequently, rejoices when they do benefit.

love does not brag and is not arrogant,
To lift one's self up in reference to others leaves no room for unconditional, graceful love.

does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own,
To act inappropriately, shamefully (morally, especially in the area of sexual purity) is not in accordance with true love. Love never seeks it's own gratificaiton but rather the interests of others.

is not provoked,
Selfishness seeks to manipulate others by stimulating certain selfish emotions. Love will not do this to others, nor will it let it happen to itself.

does not take into account a wrong suffered,
Forgivenss. Let it go. Bitterness is the acid. You are the container. Get rid of it or it will kill you.

does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
Love does not somehow gloss over things that are going to be hurtful. True love originates from the truth.

bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
If love really is unconditional, it will hold any weight, face any doubt, persist through hopelessness, and last any trial

Love never fails...
If it did, would it be love?

But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.
Someday, faith will not be needed, for we will see God. Hope will not be needed, for when everything is fulfilled, there is no need for hope. But love, yes, to it there will be no end. If it did, it wouldn't be love."

http://www.bible-guide-online.com/famous-bibl...

(continued in next post)

El Cerrito California

#2 Oct 31, 2010
(continued from previous post)

There are some that deny that GOD is unconditional LOVE and cling to the false form of Christianity fostered on humanity by the Romans with it's wrathful god of conditional love.

What some fail to realize though is that by denying the unconditional LOVE of GOD these people prevent themselves and those who accept their teachings from complying with the scripture in John 17:3 where we read:

"3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

If we attach false attributes to GOD we create a false image which prevents us from forming an intimate relationship with the true GOD.

This is what is happening with the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses who's leaders have taken it upon themselves to alter the scripture at John 17:3 to point their congregation towards the library of the governing body rather than form a real relationship with the Father as Jesus urged us to do.

And if we fail to get to KNOW GOD as urged in John 17:3 we are unable to comply with the most important commandment in the bible according to Jesus found at Mathew 22:37 where we read:

"37 Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."

We can not LOVE whom we do not know!

And LOVE is the critical key to understanding our relationship with GOD and with each other.

If we fail to grasp this important lesson we lose out on the everlasting life that is ours when we recognize and LOVE our heavenly Father.

When we fear an imaginary god of wrath and conditional love as taught by the false Roman version of Christianity, we are incapable of even recognizing the real GOD that really does give us the no strings attached gift of everlasting life!

GOD's unconditional LOVE is the very real source of our everlasting life. Those who deny this profound truth lose out on the most precious gift any of us can have!

To lose out on everlasting life is not the end however, we are cast back down to earth to try again because GOD's LOVE really is unconditional and his capacity for forgiveness really is infinite!

But why wait? The gift of everlasting life is waiting to be claimed by each and every one of us! But it won't be found in any of the 38000 or so patriarchal hierarchical churches that have accepted the false form of Christianity of the Romans!

GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!
Ralph Cramdon

Hayward, CA

#3 Oct 31, 2010
To the moon Alice! To The moon!

El Cerrito California

#4 Nov 2, 2010
It appears that a lot of people have trouble understanding what unconditional LOVE is. Most of the patriarchal Christian sects today have based their cosmology on the Roman patriarchal hierarchical version of Christianity based on an amalgamation of pagan myths.

This combined with the volcano god of the old testament creates a vague sense of terror towards God instead of the delightful experience encouraged by the Early Christians who taught of going within oneself to comprehend the incredible truth "The Kingdom of God is within YOU" that Jesus shared.

The opposite of conditional love is hate.

Unconditional LOVE, however, has no opposite, and can be experienced consciously. This is really the only way to EVEN BEGIN to understand it's precise nature.

We can see the fruits of the conditional love being taught by those who cling to the false god of the Roman patriarchal hierarchical Christians clearly in the world today which appears to be forming into armed camps of volcano god worshipers insisting that God only loves their respective groups and destroys the rest.

To see the fruits of unconditional LOVE we have to get to know GOD:

In John 17:3 we read:

"3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

and how do we do this, you may ask?

in Psalm 46:10 (New King James Version) we read:

"10 Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth! "

It's called meditation and is done by many people all over the globe.

Once we start this very natural process of getting to know GOD we can start to apply the two most important commandments according to Jesus mentioned in Mathew 22:35-40 :

"35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question:

36 "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"

37 Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

38 This is the first and greatest commandment.

39 And the second is like it:'Love your neighbor as yourself.

40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

The first step is vital in that we can not LOVE whom we do not KNOW!
The second step is the narrow path that we can walk with great joy as there is none more LOVEABLE than GOD!
The third step is the one that leads us to our goal of everlasting life, simply loving our neighbors as ourselves!

As we work on ourselves day by day we find the task surprisingly easy as Jesus said it would be
when he said in Matthew 11:30 (King James Version):

"30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

red blood relative

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2010
gee mr papa .... another long post?

well, here is the short answer.... unconditional love calls for the death of those who oppose love with their free will

love makes the world go round.
unconditional love demands that there is no room for negotiation about it..... its a law

unconditional love does not put up with selfish liars killing everyone, and blowing up the earth.
little lamb

Australia

#6 Nov 2, 2010
It is written Jesus is responsible to those who OBEY HIM

And seeing mankind is in the mess it is through DISOBEDIENCE in the first place

Yes I see that God is love and is unchanging, and if we don't obey LOVE then the consequences are death.

El Cerrito California

#7 Nov 2, 2010
red blood relative wrote:
gee mr papa .... another long post?
well, here is the short answer.... unconditional love calls for the death of those who oppose love with their free will
love makes the world go round.
unconditional love demands that there is no room for negotiation about it..... its a law
unconditional love does not put up with selfish liars killing everyone, and blowing up the earth.
Luke 6:27-36 (King James Version)

"27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.

30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven"

your hate is preventing you from recognizing the reality of LOVE
noni

Australia

#8 Nov 3, 2010
Jehovah said he puts before us life and death, health and sickness. If we obey his commands we get life and good health. This was to Israel. To those who are grafted in by Jesus we are told to turn around and repent for forgiveness of our sins, and obey Jesus who fulfills the Law.
aardvark

Blairgowrie, UK

#9 Nov 3, 2010
God’s love is conditional on our acknowledging when we have been unloving and hurtful to others, repenting of our being unloving and hurtful to others, asking forgiveness for being unloving and hurtful to others, and being determined to change our ways and be more like our Creator.

Apart from that, God’s love is unconditional in the sense that everything is forgivable except someone refusing to repent and not wanting forgiveness for being unloving and hurtful to others.
red blood relative

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2010
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 6:27-36 (King James Version)
"27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.
33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven"
your hate is preventing you from recognizing the reality of LOVE
those scriptures tell me to practice love, or i will be judged by god..... i must always love to endure forever.

the reason is because the law of love rules the universe... those practicing selfishness and greed eventually self-destruct.
they will be shown mercy by god until their free-will's course and choice is manifest..... then their own choice will produce either life or death.

El Cerrito California

#11 Nov 7, 2010
Here is a simple and logical proof that God's LOVE is unconditional. In 1 John 4:8 (New International Version) we read:

"8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. "

Notice what the scripture clearly states. IT clearly states "GOD IS LOVE"! Not GOD has love, or GOD loves, but GOD is LOVE"!

Now there are those who insist that the LOVE that is GOD is conditional or limited. But this is not what the scriptures say as I have posted earlier in the thread!

If we consider GOD limited in any way we are putting limitations on GOD! WE are actually guilty of making a graven image for ourselves!

This is not to say that GOD lOVES wickedness as some seem to think unconditional LOVE would imply!

LOVE is intelligent after all! In fact as it says in Psalm 147:5 (New International Version)

"5 Great is our Lord and mighty in power;
his understanding has no limit. "

It really is vital that we KNOW GOD!

AS it states in John 17:3

We will never KNOW the real GOD if we create for ourselves a god of conditional love out of our misunderstanding of Scripture!

And if we never know the Real GOD we will never be able to comply with the most important commandment in the whole bible as we can not LOVE whom we do not KNOW!

In Mathew 22:34-40, Jesus clearly states the only requirement for attaining eternal life is loving God and loving our neighbor:

35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question:

36 "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"

37 Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

38 This is the first and greatest commandment.

39 And the second is like it:'Love your neighbor as yourself.

40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

This is why unconditional LOVE is so important for us to grasp! To reject this wonderful truth is to reject GOD!

red blood relative

United States

#12 Nov 7, 2010
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
Here is a simple and logical proof that God's LOVE is unconditional. In 1 John 4:8 (New International Version) we read:
"8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. "
!
just keep posting the scriptures, mr satan disguise.

whoever does not love, does not even know god and is not "one with god" .
no....... they don't even know him, like yourself.

only love endures forever.... those who do not even know god do not endure forever..... first satan will go into the abyss, later he will go into the second death despite all his tricky talk to fool his followers like yourself, mr smurfie.

El Cerrito California

#13 Nov 8, 2010

Unconditional love has no opposite.

The above post calling me satanic is a perfect example of the conditional love of those who cling to the false form of Christianity of the Romans. When we examine this conditional love closely we find that it is not love at all but a form of manipulation and control based on fear.

But it is the only love people know who cling to the god of conditional love created by the Romans to protect their evil and oppressive government from the threat of the egalitarian message of the historical Jesus.

As I pointed out in my previous post, when we put limitations on GOD's LOVE, we are building for ourselves and any who accept what we have created, a false and graven image of GOD as red blood relative has done in his/her arrogance.

Since: Jan 10

AOL

#14 Nov 8, 2010
Matthew 5:43-48.. "You have heard that it was said; "You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy." "But I say to you love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you might be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just/loving and on the unjust/unloving. " If we only love those who love us... what good does that do.. even the evil do the same. If we greet only our own/brethren so do the evil ones... God hates sin... but he loves sinners as the old saying goes... I believe the key is rejection. Rejection of Christ, which equates to rejection of God. "The emphasis in the command to "be perfect" as your Father is perfect, is not on a flawless moral nature, but on an all-inclusive love that seeks the good of all. Instead of following the example of sinners who love only those who love them, we are to be like the Father in also loving those who do not love us. Just as God indiscriminately sends rain and sunshine upon the just(justified) and unjust(unjustified ) alike, so Jesus' disciples must be indiscriminate in their extension of love to friend and enemy."

Since: Jan 10

AOL

#15 Nov 8, 2010
red blood relative wrote:
<quoted text>
just keep posting the scriptures, mr satan disguise.
whoever does not love, does not even know god and is not "one with god" .
no....... they don't even know him, like yourself.
only love endures forever.... those who do not even know god do not endure forever..... first satan will go into the abyss, later he will go into the second death despite all his tricky talk to fool his followers like yourself, mr smurfie.
So exactly where is the "love" you speak of.. shown in your posts? I see only accusations and name calling of anyone who differs with your opinion. Not debate, name calling and accusations...
red blood relative

United States

#16 Nov 8, 2010
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
Unconditional love has no opposite.
The above post calling me satanic is a perfect example of the conditional love of those who cling to the false form of Christianity of the Romans. When we examine this conditional love closely we find that it is not love at all but a form of manipulation and control based on fear.
But it is the only love people know who cling to the god of conditional love created by the Romans to protect their evil and oppressive government from the threat of the egalitarian message of the historical Jesus.
As I pointed out in my previous post, when we put limitations on GOD's LOVE, we are building for ourselves and any who accept what we have created, a false and graven image of GOD as red blood relative has done in his/her arrogance.
you are just making stuff up, mr smurie!!!!!.....the unconditional love of the creator includes giving you the gift of freewill, and a choice to either follow love and truth to everlasting life, or greed and lies to self-destruction.
he continues to love you even if you choose greed and selfishness, and then he allows you to reap your choice.
..... you will have plenty of time and opportunity to figure out that he is telling you the truth as you mature.... but you may choose selfishness and lies and eventually self-destruct if you want.

god is love, and only love endures forever.
the unloving are not one with god by their own choice.... eventually they die of because of their own choices.

El Cerrito California

#17 Nov 8, 2010
In Luke 6:35,36 we read

"But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."

It is a challenge but at least they have stopped burning us alive!
red blood relative

United States

#18 Nov 8, 2010
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
In Luke 6:35,36 we read
"But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."
It is a challenge but at least they have stopped burning us alive!
don't worry, smurfie, your not any better than any of the rest.

i enjoy the scriptures you keep presenting because they prove the distinction between those following love, and those who refuse, and the reward for following love, as instructed by god.

to bad you are trying to twist it around claiming the unloving are one with god.
just keep quoting the scriptures,.... maybe some day you will understand them.

El Cerrito California

#19 Nov 9, 2010
Here is a nice article that I found today that explains unconditional LOVE in an easy to understand manner:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5522...

""Most people do not practice agape love in our world today. The term "agape love" means an unconditional, self sacrificing, kind of love. It is generally imposed toward someone completely undeserving of it, a person who
is intentionally spiteful, and mean, for instance.

In the Bible, it says: But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you. Matthew 5:44

In our world today, almost everywhere you look there is anger and strife. People talk about others behind their backs, and others tell on their neighbor's for petty little things that shouldn't matter.

There is no peace because agape love is not being practiced today. Very few Christians adhere to this principle anymore. If someone is angry with them, they retaliate with their own anger out of self defense. It is human nature, but we can overcome it with practice.

(to be continued in next post)

El Cerrito California

#20 Nov 9, 2010
(continued from previous post)

The principles of agape love can be found in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

First, let's look at the first principle: Love suffers long and is kind. Here is the definition of suffering: Any unpleasant feeling, emotion, or sensation. So basically, what this verse is saying is that love willingly goes through pain whether it be physical, or mental, for a long period of time.

The second principle: love does not envy. The definition for Envy is when a person desires what another has, whether it be a talent, possession, or achievement.

The third principle: love does not parade itself, is not puffed up. What this means, is simply that love does not take credit for good actions that are done. In other words, it is not boastful.

The fourth principle: does not behave rudely. The definition for rude is simply discourteous to others. Love never behaves itself in this manner.

The fifth principle: does not seek its own. This is pretty self explanatory, in that it is not selfish in any way.

The sixth principle is a hard one for most people: is not provoked. Many of us have trouble with this one, because our natural instinct when attacked by another, is to get defensive. When we allow someone to provoke us,
we begin to add coals to the fire, and usually we end up getting burned. It would be much better to let that fire fizzle out by simply not responding to provocation from others.

The seventh principle: thinks no evil. We should practice within ourselves thinking only good of people we know. Everyone has both good and bad qualities, so if we think of the good only, soon we will become blind to the bad, and be able to line up with this Biblical principle.

The eighth principle: does not rejoice in iniquity. The definition for iniquity is Gross immorality, injustice, or wickedness. Love does not revel in those things.

The ninth principle: but rejoices in the truth. Love takes pleasure in the truth. It delights in it.

The tenth principle: bears all things. When you bear something, it is usually not pleasant. Some of us bear troubles in our hearts, some of us bear physical pain, limitations, or ridicule from others. But love bears all things willingly.

The eleventh principle: believes all things. Some people may call this gullibility, but what it means is that through God, love makes a conscience choice to walk by faith.

The twelfth principle: Hopes all things. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1 This explains what love hopes for better than any example I can give.

The final principle: Endures all things. Love can endure any kind of hardship. It is the simple act of consciously making a decision to do what is right."

When we hear the phrase "The love of the greater number will cool off", it is due to the false Roman version of Christianity and it's teaching of a god of conditional love.

Unfortunately this god is the god of almost all of the churches such as the Jehovah's Witnesses that have mistakenly accepted this false form of Christianity as the foundation for their various belief systems.

The good news though is that the true form of Christianity of the historical Jesus is beginning to be restored to humanity with the finding of many of the missing scriptures such as those found in the Nag Hammadi Library.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 3 min joe 2,843
Genesis 6:2 16 min Tony Price 77 12
My offer to study the Bible with anyone on this... 1 hr RedhorseWoman 31
God= ONE Being...or THREE? (Sep '15) 1 hr rsss1 474
Matthew 12:10-13 and Luke 6:7-10 and Dying for ... 2 hr Tony Price 77 3
Jesus- Lesser God or Archangel? 2 hr rsss1 178
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 2 hr ihveit 3,321
I don't get the whole thief on the cross thing 3 hr ihveit 92
"What Happens at a Bible Study?" 3 hr dee lightful 577
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 4 hr rsss1 8,815