Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Jose Mierda wrote:
<quoted text>It could be that everyone on this thread is also fulla schitt.
I assure you that I have no other fake names than sidgi

:-)))

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

sidgi wrote:
I would say that you would do better, however, if you would deal more with reality, and less with the fantasies of men, trying to force the issue to their own purposes.
sidgi
Well let's start with the fantasy you are proposing;

Your fantasy is that Israel is still in covenant with Jehovah, that the old covenant hope of Ex19:5-6 still applies, that a nation by aid of gentile legal executionary can railroad and muder God's son, who came with upgraded "new covenant" details, and that that is all ok with God;

Well that Jerusalem, if you check the public record, was erased to the dirt, to the foundations even being ripped out, not a stone upon a stone, that Jerusalem was trampled to completion, erased from planet earth to it's last block; except for a tower and a few Roman garrison converted buildings;

So, that Jerusalem you see today, was Jupiter City, built by Hadrian to the Roman "gods";

===

Jesus took the "capital city" of real Jerusalem to heaven, where it will be completed, and where it "comes down from"; fleshly Israel are still anti-Christ, and still in neither covenant it is the infiltrated and totally compromised Babel churches that want to place bankers and globalist technocrats in the seat of the 144000;

So, this "false prophecy" will continue to run parallel with the actual "holy city" of Revelation 11, but those following this fleshly Israel false prophecy will be led to the same "promised land": Har-Magedon.

That is why Satan uses this false prophetic framework to continue leading people to a destruction phase that will become very real in the commencement cycle, from one day to the next, the world conveyor belt of the "false prophet" will be kicked on to deliver the nations to the "Jew" Israel final judgment, and it aint heaven, it's the "low plain of the decision", Armageddon; After a huge, grinding, world war providing "tribulation of those days" phase; Matt24:29-31

THEN the real GT deep spot begins, "sun, moon, star" human power system "black out", "sun as black as sackcloth" Rev6:12, the total exterminations leading to the winepress of God's anger as the days of great tribulation (Matt24:21-22) are cut short for the final time;

===

So this may begin a cycle from one day to the next, BUT the actual judgment period stretches out for years, so you and other natural doubters still have time, dpending on circumstances of course, but people still have time to figure it out; Some will, in Rev 9 and other places, many simply cannot repent and will not repent;

So by the time God judges the finality, even beyond people's attitudes today, people will fully decide to repent or not, and God will kindly provide actual manifested prophecy, undeniable, to aid people's choice, by freewill not threat, for life;

God is NOT the one bringing this upon mankind, He is permitting it, but this is all engineered by the locus of globalist world power in the 2HWB and 8th King scarlet wildbeast, because this level of global destruction goes beyond the means of national powers;

National powers can barely run their own states; This is a globalist world attack at Matt24:21-22 and Rev7:1-3 "four winds of earth", the same "earth" that that 2HWB comes from; Rev13:11, meaning established human systems, NOT from God - He is the one who cuts them short;

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

sidgi wrote:
...the fact that the things described in Ezekiel chapter 38, the book of Daniel regarding the little horn, the book of Revelation, notably chapter 13, any many other occurrences foretold in scripture were going on literally, right now, I would say your premise had some value, at least as far as thinking about it. As it is, many of the things foretold, are actually haveing some literal fulfillment right now.
Yes, they are having certain fulfillments now, in fact the WHOLE 1914-1926 cycle WILL repeat:

Final Fulfillment Mode

Great Temple 144000 Completion Phase and Finality: World Conquest
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/ffm/great-te...

Temple Inspect: Final Fulfillment Mode
1914 Prophetic Minor Fulfillment Pattern Will Replicate into the Near Future Final Major Fulfillment Actuality
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/ffm/temple-i...

Revelation 8-11 Final Fulfillment – Second Two Witnesses
The Ultimate Final Fulfillment Loop and Exposé Igniting Revelation 8-11; 14-16 in Grand Finale Mode;
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/ffm/revelati...

King of the North Globalist Container Identity
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/ffm/king-of-...

Daniel 11-12 Final Fulfillment Mode in Globalist Power Paradigm
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/ffm/daniel-1...

Revelation 8-11 Final Fulfillment Mode

Zech3 Leads to Rev8 Final Round
Zechariah 3:4 Triggers the Preparation for the 7 Trumpets
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/rev8-11-fina...

Rev8 Fire Cleanse – Parallels Zech3:2
Revelation 8:1-5 is a Temple Cleansing Precursor Event Parallel to Zechariah 3:4

Daniel and Revelation – Final Fulfillment Cycle of the Near Future –“7 Times” Completes

Revelation 8-11 Parallels Revelation 15-16
Revelation 8-11 Parallels Revelation 15-16 to Kingdom and Temple 144000 Completion

===
Prophetic Modes That Repeat Prophecies to Progressive Finale
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/2witnesses2/...

===

And the point is to make this very unique, Jehovah's Witnesses DO NOT understand this now, but they MUST by the final Rev10-11 progression;

And why don't they understand this?

Because the main cleansing in the "temple of the God" is of the "man of lawlessness";

And that revelation and cleansing WILL get the attention of EVERY JW on earth, and of others as well, because it will trigger Zech3 leading to Zech 4, and Zech 4 is Rev11 "sister" prophecy;

So I am in TOTAL agreement, indeed any place where the "time, times and half a time" are mentioned as 42 months, or 1260 days, or 3.5 times, those very chapters MUST have elements active RIGHT NOW, that will climax as with the first rounds of 1914-1926;

Rev11-13, Dan7, 8, and Dan 11/12 all are interlinked by world powers, divine completion guarantees, and the 3.5 times signature tying them ALL to the fact "7 times" is the completion, NOT 3.5 times, so ALL those time periods in Rev11-13, Dan7:25, Dan12:7, Dan 12:11, Dan 12:12 MUST replicate in the near future and the 1260 days, 3.5 time sequence is what leads it off;

AFTER the temple cleansing;

So one will see the "lawless one" FULLY exposed BEFORE any of this really goes into final triple cycle; 1260-1290-1335

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Jose Mierda wrote:
<quoted text>It could be that everyone on this thread is also fulla schitt.
he wasn't talking to you unless you are the other troll named FOS.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's start with the fantasy you are proposing;
Your fantasy is that Israel is still in covenant with Jehovah, that the old covenant hope of Ex19:5-6 still applies
. 5 And now if YOU will strictly obey my voice and will indeed keep my covenant, then YOU will certainly become my special property out of all [other] peoples, because the whole earth belongs to me.

My first question to you is....Did Israel ever keep the covenant?

sidgi

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

sidgi wrote:
And now if YOU will strictly obey my voice and will indeed keep my covenant, then YOU will certainly become my special property out of all [other] peoples, because the whole earth belongs to me.
My first question to you is....

Did Israel ever keep the covenant?
sidgi
At one time, but they had to [keep] obeying, instead they started sacrificing their children to the demons, etc, just as Moses foretold;

Now they try to get in on the Abrahamic covenant, but they are no longer Anrahamic seed as "new creation";

Plus, the Abrahamic fulfillment was performed by Abraham, he almost offered Isaac that covenant is a done deal on the part of Abraham, NOW Jehovah is obligated to pay His end of the deal; and He will, he promised AND swore that he would; and He will.

BUT, not through fleshly Israel who is still anti-Christ in objective;

That Anrahamic blessing, as per rev22:1-3, comes through Rev21:1-5 Christ and the 144000 Bride by "new covenant" based not on racial and religious supremacy doctrines that are invalid, but upon faith and repentance maintanied to the end, in Christ;

The Israel of today, scattered helter-skelter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_anti...

Israel still tries racial supremacy doctrine as access to God's Kingdom; But that was not by blood of fallen men anyways:

(John 1:11-13) He came to his own home, but his own people did not take him in. 12 However, as many as did receive him, to them he gave authority to become God’s children, because they were exercising faith in his name; 13 and they were born, not from blood or from a fleshly will or from man’s will, but from God.

There is NO dependency on divine miraculous "new creation" on Jew DNA;

And Jehovah even foregleamed this miracle would be required:

(Exodus 34:10). . .In turn he said:“Here I am concluding a covenant: Before all your people I shall do wonderful things that have never been created in all the earth or among all the nations;. . .

That is the "new creation";

(Galatians 6:15-16) 15 For neither is circumcision (Jew) anything nor is uncircumcision (Gentile), but a new creation [is something]. 16 And all those who will walk orderly by this rule of conduct, upon them be peace and mercy, even upon the Israel of God.

The Israel of God is not the anti-Christ Babel Judaism of today's "Israel";

It is obvious the Jews carry a heavy curse:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antis...

This is the curse as shown in the bible:

(Matthew 27:24-26) Seeing that it did no good but, rather, an uproar was arising, Pilate took water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying:“I am innocent of the blood of this man. you yourselves must see to it.” 25 At that all the people said in answer:“His blood come upon us and upon our children.” 26 Then he released Barabbas to them, but he had Jesus whipped and handed him over to be impaled.

(Matthew 23:34-36) Some of them you will kill and impale, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city; 35 that there may come upon you all the righteous blood spilled on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. 36 Truly I say to you, All these things will come upon this generation.

(Matthew 23:37-38)“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,—how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But you people did not want it. 38 Look! your house is abandoned to you.

===

It is what it is, Israel always has lived in denial since that fateful day, BUT God gave them full opportunity to take the Kingdom, but they blew it because they were criminal in behaviors;

It's all in the bible, it's all in the history that follows that nation as well;

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Now I am just recounting Bible history, the Jews did all that stuff, some repented into Christ;

I just report history, some like to shift their criminal activities upon me with the old "you auntie semite!".

Arabs are semitic, Shem has many children and grand-children, even that word, the Jews try to monopolize for their advantage to deny the curse that WILL finish the unrepentant off at Aramgeddon;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic

NO ONE murders God's Son, and we all did, and get's away with it;

ONLY Jesus blood, ironically, when accepted with that admitted guilt of all of us, is what turns that bloodguilt, on the whole world btw, into blood salvation;

Curse is turned to blessing;

God is a master "chess" player; THAT sacrifice is his power checkmate move, it defines ALL, one way, or the other;

Acts 17:30; It also takes into account lack of knowledge of reality;

Christ checked the planet and all it's humans forevermore by that ONE move (as directed by Almighty God, the Master Tactician); HE wins! THEY win by LOVE!

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

(Matthew 27:24-26) Seeing that it did no good but, rather, an uproar was arising, Pilate took water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying:“I am innocent of the blood of this man. you yourselves must see to it.” 25 At that all the people said in answer:“His blood come upon us and upon our children.” 26 Then he released Barabbas to them, but he had Jesus whipped and handed him over to be impaled.

Now to be accurate the world curse is here: "At that all the people said in answer:“His blood come upon us and upon our children."

ALL the people, and that was a mixed crowd, BUT the Jews have a heavier guilt due to Christ's relationship in their "seed" lineage up to that severance:

(John 19:11) Jesus answered him:“You would have no authority at all against me unless it had been granted to you from above. This is why the man that handed me over to you has greater sin.”

But the world that follows those Jews, who are in everything now, will be led to the same doom they lead their own people to over, and over, and over and over again;

It is amazing reading the history of the Jews AFTER the Christ debacle; MAN! They thought they were ridding themselves of the nuisance, now it hounds them earthwide every day of their lives- THAT is what you call divine bad joojoo;

All when has to do is a little research to see it in the anti-semitism history, it is astounding;

It aint "auntie semitism" it is a demon delivered curse, they have been handed to demons; The same demons Judas and the Jew elites struck the blood pact with for the 30 pieces; And Judas threw the curse back to the now fully cursed Jew temple;

Look what happened to that temple; deconstructed to the dirt. That whole city was erased from existence, what is there now is a restoration fake religious hatred theme park for demons; All in vain;

And why?

The forked God's Son over; And STILL try to live in Adamic denial over that fact;

Typical Adam and Eve really, we all live in various forms of denial, but total repentance requires total disclosure; Gotta admit it first to God, or it's all just vanity;

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

My question was did they (the Jews) ever keep the covenant?
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time, but they had to [keep] obeying, instead they started sacrificing their children to the demons, etc, just as Moses foretold;
Now they try to get in on the Abrahamic covenant, but they are no longer Anrahamic seed as "new creation";e bible, it's all in the history that follows that nation as well;

The part about "keep obeying" is in your imagination, in so far as, Jehovah keeping His end of the bargain. He didn't continue blessing the nation because of their disobedience, but he kept His promise. He isn't like men. His promise wasn't given to them individually, it was given to them as descendants. Just like this promise.....

28 Further, God blessed them and God said to them:“Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth.”

......the promise of God's blessing. Do you suppose that God's blessing, His promised success, would come to nothing, just because Adam and Eve didn't keep their end of the bargain? I think you should readjust your thinking, as far as how Jehovah feels about his promises to faithful individuals, like Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He didn't say to them, "if your descendants are entirely faithful, I will do thus and so". After coming out of Egypt, when they entered into the covenant relationship with Jehovah, they became His people. Faithful or not, they were and are God's people, and He will not tolerate the nations destruction of them.

sidgi
JECristianos

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

The 2520 years are from the fall of Jerusalem to the return of Christ. The true date for the fall of Jerusalem is 529 BCE. That is the result of the 70 weeks beginning in 455 BCE and linked to the 70th week beginning in 29 CE being dated to the 1st of Cyrus. Add 70 years of desolation beginning with the last deportation in year 23 of Nebuchadnezzar II, and you get 525 BCE for year 23. That means year 19, 4 yeas earlier, falls in 529 BCE which means the 2nd coming occurs sometime between the Summer of 1992 and the Summer of 1993.

This has nothing to do with the "appointed times of the nations" which is the period that ends in 1947, November 30, the actual year when the actual Jews regained their promised land. So November 30, 1947 is the "END OF THE GENTILE TIMES." This occurs to fulfill the 1290 days, so when you add 45 to 1290 you get 1335. The "1335 days" is the year the messiah returns. So add 45 years to 1947 and you get the same year for the 2nd coming as the "7 times" prophecy, which is 1992. That is, the fulfillment of the "1335 days" dates the return of the messiah sometime between November 30, 1992 and November 30, 1993.

Christ returned on December 25-26, 1992.

Note the "two witnesses" are killed by the UN and remain dead but not buried for 3.5 days. The witnesses were silenced by the UN on the date they prophesied the messiah would arrive, which is the winter solstice, Dec. 21, 1992. Keep in mind the WTS was a member of the UN at this time, so participated in silencing these witnesses, for which then president of the WTS was killed the next day, December 22, 1992 (look it up!) The two witnesses though their message was silenced, did manage to circumvent UN interference and isolate the messiah from the UN to allow for the second coming precisely 3.5 days later, that is, on December 25, 1992. When that happened, they came to life and were able to symbolically go up to heaven and become sealed into the kingdom.

Now, noe 1992 is a past date so this is not a hopeful interpretation, but a confirmation of what actually happened.

Note that the 2nd coming does not occur until the "man of lawlessness" gets revealed. 2 Thess 2. The MOL was revealed as the GB of JWs on November 10, 1992. This fulfilled another application of the 1290 days since the messiah became flesh again exactly 45 days later on December 25, 1992.

At the second coming, the messiah has to take up the body of one of his followers to become flesh again and that person is in reference in gospels as the prodigal son and Lazarus.
JECristianos

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

The messiah will be "revealed" soon. If you want to get a head start and monitor the last events before Armageddon, start by looking at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This will not stop.

This is real.

This is fulfilled prophecy!!

Even if you can't accept at this time this interpretation, everyone needs to know and understand it, for it will become apparent it is the correct interpretation the more you know about it. So.... REJOICE! YOUR DELIVERANCE IS GETTING NEAR.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

sidgi wrote:
My question was did they (the Jews) ever keep the covenant?
<quoted text>
The part about "keep obeying" is in your imagination, in so far as, Jehovah keeping His end of the bargain. He didn't continue blessing the nation because of their disobedience, but he kept His promise. He isn't like men. His promise wasn't given to them individually, it was given to them as descendants. Just like this promise.....
28 Further, God blessed them and God said to them:“Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth.”
......the promise of God's blessing. Do you suppose that God's blessing, His promised success, would come to nothing, just because Adam and Eve didn't keep their end of the bargain? I think you should readjust your thinking, as far as how Jehovah feels about his promises to faithful individuals, like Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He didn't say to them, "if your descendants are entirely faithful, I will do thus and so". After coming out of Egypt, when they entered into the covenant relationship with Jehovah, they became His people. Faithful or not, they were and are God's people, and He will not tolerate the nations destruction of them.
sidgi
That promise has conditions; Ex 19:5-6

If you are referring to the Abrahamic covenant promise (Gen 12; Gen 22), that has nothing to do with the Jews, that promise was made to Abraham, the Jews were in his lineage; The Jews were a primary part, but not the only part of his "seed";

Ultimately that "seed" was Jesus Christ, to whom all rights and privileges and the promises of BOTH the Abrahamic and Mosaic covenants were delivered; They also violated the Abrahamic principle of faith; John8

So, the Jews have been shut-out by Christ, who rightfully, by merit of performance perfect, assumed all rights to those covenants, certainly anti-christ Jews then, and even worse now, are NOT going to be rewarded for evil behaviors by God;

I mean what are people thinking? That God is going to kiss and smooch an anti-Christ nation? A nation that STILL curses and denies the name of Jesus Christ? Are they nuts??

One has to be crazy to think Yahweh is going to reward ANY people for cursing God's Son; The Jews (as a nation) cursed God's son then, and still do, and that is where they stand, to receive the final rebuke at Armageddon; Obviously they NEVER would figure any of this out in another 2000 years;

Plain and simple anti-christs are NOT rewarded with kingdom or even life;

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

like I said, if those Jews that Jehovah made the covenant with, ended up being His special property, then that is that. Jehovah doesn't shirk His responsibility, no matter what men do. As far as being crazy, apply that illustration to Adam's offspring. Adam was responsible for killing all of God's fleshly children, yet God kept his original blessing in place because of His name. It is the same with the Jews, as they are also benefiting from that promised blessing, as well as those made later.

sidgi

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

it's funny how men write off Jehovah as if he were a man, with men's motivations. Nothing could be further from the truth. While He made man in His image, they haven't been in His image since the start of the world. Not a perfect reflection of it, anyway.

Because of that, trying to understand God, from your own experiences, and feelings is not possible. If you wish to understand Godly things, you have to look at them from His viewpoint. First off, failure is not an option. Everything He promises, He does, period. Everything He blesses is successful, period. It doesn't matter what men do, or think. Whatever they do or think only affects the individuals that do or think it. It has no impact on God's promise, or blessing.

I have a hazy concept of who and what God is. I've not found anyone else that even has that. I don't say that they aren't out there, or even that they don't have a clearer concept than I do, but they haven't shown themselves on any of the forums, or in any of the conversations I've been part of, or in any of the books or articles I've read. Everyone I've spoken to or have had online conversations with, or whose writings I've read, imagine God to be something like themselves, even if they don't realize it. He's not. Nor could He be.

If more people would spend time trying to see things from God's view, instead of trying to prove how righteous they are, they would actually benefit themselves with all of the blessings the bible promises. Otherwise it will always be just something you just speak about, instead of something you live.

sidgi
Trilateral Commission

Monticello, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

it is a conspiracy well know to the ancient Aztecs

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

sidgi wrote:
like I said, if those Jews that Jehovah made the covenant with, ended up being His special property, then that is that. Jehovah doesn't shirk His responsibility, no matter what men do. As far as being crazy, apply that illustration to Adam's offspring. Adam was responsible for killing all of God's fleshly children, yet God kept his original blessing in place because of His name. It is the same with the Jews, as they are also benefiting from that promised blessing, as well as those made later.
sidgi
Obedience is required; Adam and the Jews are extincted in that Adamic form due to disobedience; God does not overlook willful, unrepentant sin;

That too, is His promise; (Duet 7:9-10)

Adam is extinct, so is everyone we know who is Adamic; Last Adam is the replacement, those who do not repent are simply extinct in the curse of Gen3:17; That "blessing" is gone, due to disobedience;

Only obedience to Christ will bring another blessing, to REPLACE the one Adam lost; Rev22:1-3

Adam's DNA will not be present in mankind forever; Christ's will, and that is why, part of the reason why he was a PERFECT HUMAN sacrifice; Adam cannot be made perfect again; He is extinct; Hence why Christ came as a born human being;

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

sidgi wrote:
If more people would spend time trying to see things from God's view, instead of trying to prove how righteous they are, they would actually benefit themselves with all of the blessings the bible promises. Otherwise it will always be just something you just speak about, instead of something you live.
sidgi
If one is not obedient to the good news, they certainly are not "living" it, and that is the disappointment reserved for hypocrites who lie to themselves, eventually this end we JWs talk about will come, 2Thess1:6-10

BUT it is dragging on for a number of prophetically identified years in periods of prophecy so that even some at the last hour, can still decide to LIVE the truth as it unfolds before their eyes for 1150 days and 1260 days of guaranteed patience from God in periods all will know about when the 1150 begins;

Daniel 8 – JW Temple Judgment and Cleansing Soon
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/the-end/dani...

This world has some big changes coming even before the total end; WW3 for example, fought and resolved, for the final world government birth from the World War womb, as in WW1 and WW2;

The next weird "dip" is to WW3 in eventual trajectory;

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

I should qualify this, in the approximate overlay of the 1260, false-religion and all religious organizations (as governmentally defined bodies) will be removed from planet earth;

But the judgment on false-religion (BTG) is not a matter of divine patience but vengeance from God;

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

It seems you are too caught up in the details, and not enough in the reality. I would suggest you read the bible from God's view, not a man's. I'm not trying to take a pot-shot at you with this recommendation. I am just saying that when God says, and does a thing, it is done to a completeness.

the only house that was abandoned to the Jews, was for those alive then, not their children. Their children still come in line for the promises made to their forefathers. Just like those who died in the wilderness, yet the children went in to the promised land; and that, because of Jehovah's name. If you can't see it, it is because you're not trying to.

As for "Babylon the Great", it has grown from "Babylon the Beginning". Perhaps a thing too deep for some to see without prayer, like the one demon that the disciples couldn't deal with on their own.

28 So after he entered into a house his disciples proceeded to ask him privately:“Why could we not expel it?” 29 And he said to them:“This kind cannot get out by anything except by prayer.”

sidgi

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

sidgi wrote:
It seems you are too caught up in the details, and not enough in the reality. I would suggest you read the bible from God's view, not a man's. I'm not trying to take a pot-shot at you with this recommendation. I am just saying that when God says, and does a thing, it is done to a completeness.
Yes, a "seven" time completeness will manifest before your eyes:

Daniel and Revelation – Final Fulfillment Cycle of the Near Future –“7 Times” Completes
sidgi wrote:
the only house that was abandoned to the Jews, was for those alive then, not their children. Their children still come in line for the promises made to their forefathers. Just like those who died in the wilderness, yet the children went in to the promised land;
That is a man's idea you present there not found in the bible,

The Book of Sidgi 6:4-5

4 the only house that was abandoned to the Jews, was for those alive then, not their children. Their children still come in line for the promises made to their forefathers. 5 Just like those who died in the wilderness, yet the children went in to the promised land

That is NOT in the bible, this is:

(John 1:12-13). . .However, as many as did receive him, to them he gave authority to become God’s children, because they were exercising faith in his name; 13 and they were born, not from blood or from a fleshly will or from man’s will, but from God.

So simply put, Jew supremacist doctrines and Jew "flesh and blood" are og no account any longer, a done deal, because Jesus established a new "Jewish" lineage in himself (New Covenant), after scooping all the covenants and benefits for himself and his brothers; (from the Jews who broke that covenant by railroading the Christ of God)

The Jews still, as a nation, reject that covenant, they chose their own lot; Individual Jews can accept Christ though;

Many are victimized by their own invented notions; They may just write their own "bible" like the churches have as well; That is why they remain blind to divine simplicities;

(Matthew 11:25). . .At that time Jesus said in response:“I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to babes.

It's the human motive that disqualifies people self-rejected, as the Jews also self-rejected themselves by rejecting his Son Christ;

The bible exposes the human heart's motives:

(Hebrews 4:12) For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and [their] marrow, and [is] able to discern thoughts and intentions of [the] heart.

That is why God warns the world prior to a judgment of the guilty, guilty by rejecting the simple Bible truths;

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••