Countdown: 2520 Years, Minutes, Secon...

Countdown: 2520 Years, Minutes, Seconds, Boom!

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Well first off we have to respect the 2520 year "appointed times of the nations" as angelically protected solid bible prophecy for good reason.

Without understanding what that "expiration date" means to this world's rulers, we NEVER will grasp the rest of Revelation, because Revelation continues the 2520 theme in the "Lord's Day" of Rev1:10.

===
How so?
===

Well Rev11 presents us with another "holy city" that is also being "trampled" similar to the wording Jesus used when discussing "Jerusalem being trampled by the nations" at Luke21:24:

(Luke 21:24) Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations are fulfilled.

Similarly:

(Revelation 11:2-3) But as for the courtyard that is outside the temple sanctuary, cast it clear out and do not measure it, because it has been given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. 3 And I will cause my two witnesses to prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days dressed in sackcloth.”

So that "holy city" will ultimately be trampled 2520 days, that is two rounds of 1260 days, hence TWO witnesses as the verb form of that word "witnesses".

The death state of the symbolic "two witnesses" is 7 total days, the seven times as well that God will allow His children to be trampled by unholy world rulers. That is 2520 minutes per "witness".

==
So, that my friend, is a countdown to the end.

2520 years, 2520 days, 2520 minutes all based on the appreciation of the 7 times, 2520 meaning in the bible.

Of course then Rev 11 MUST has TWO fulfillments to fulfill the final 7 times, 2520 finalities.

Zech 3 leads to the final round of the JW anointed "Two Witnesses" accompanied by those who will be saved by Christ when that 144000 completes and tramples the enemy system to dust.

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Zech3:2-9 is Rev8:1-5 Final Fulfillment Via Isa6
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

“Truth is where you find it”

Since: Jun 11

Milton, PA

#3 Sep 4, 2012
I will ask one question, and you will avoid answering it. The reason, being, it can't be answered. yet all witnesses march to it's tune, mindlessly accepting it's validity. Here it is.....can you prove that the times of the nations Jesus mentioned are represented by the 7 times vision/dream that Nebuchadnezzar had?

sidgi

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#4 Sep 4, 2012
sidgi wrote:
I will ask one question, and you will avoid answering it. The reason, being, it can't be answered. yet all witnesses march to it's tune, mindlessly accepting it's validity. Here it is.....can you prove that the times of the nations Jesus mentioned are represented by the 7 times vision/dream that Nebuchadnezzar had?
sidgi
Yes, but I use principles. Daniel is the "Revelation" of the Hebrew scriptures.

Daniel identifies the kingdom in detail and the rival system in detail in 4 progressions.

Daniel identifies the king in details connected with sovereign final Court of Dan7:25-26, reiterating the 1260 days, 3.5 times.

That connects Daniel to also Revelation 11-13's use of that time period, 3.5 times.

Daniel identifies the existence of the "royal family" in Daniel 7.

Daniel 11 climaxes the sovereign rival system, from tribal dynasties forming national empires, to warlord kings, to national powers - to globalism theory based globalist world power.

Daniel 11 even encapsulates Gog "north" power as well, because Eze 38-39 aligns parallel with the final climax of Dan11:40-45 in globalist world power mode.

In that globalist KN symbol, is contained the 8th King scarlet wildbeast and the 2HornWildbeast, all in one bag, a bag Michael obliterates and also takes Satan "with no helper" to abyss as per Rev20:1-3.

===

All I would like to prove is Daniel is extremely significant when it comes to God's Kingdom, and links directly to Revelation.

===

Now on the 7 times. That makes little sense considering the 3.5 times of Dan7:25 and Daniel 12:7, Rev11, etc.

That is until the JWs are made aware that those cycles duplicate, making the 3.5 times, 7 times.

That is divine genius of God.

So all the 3.5 times of Daniel, which directly relate to that same "time signature" in Revelation, become 7 times in final fulfillment replication in the near future!

So, this is a different way of looking at the Daniel 4; 7 times.

See how cool that is?

That 7 times was one continuous length. The 3.5 times have had to occur at commencement of 1914, and must span the interim to final manifestations.

And those MUST manifest upon the EXACT same 1260 day pattern, 3.5 times, for a total 2520 units, 7 times, in the combination of both fulfillments.

And that is truly an expiration period after the initial 2520 years, within the Lord's Day of Rev1:10.

This will also provide many doubters with stunning evidence that JWs have to preach through this whole final period, and present these doubters with a veritable map, to the end of the world for real, based TOTALLY on a pattern we have preached about for 100 years!

God cannot make it any easier for people to understand where this must lead, over a number of years that MUST and WILL honor the original example of the 3.5 times, that initial 1260 day, 42 month pattern found in Daniel and especially it's ultimate meaning and climax in Rev11!!!!

There is still time, and in fact through the 1260 anyone can still repent if circumstances allow, because after that period ends, the 144000 will complete for the finality of "Christ Court" of Daniel 7:26.

In that period, of course the Kingdom will be in full power for 1290 days, and at some point in that period, the final "sheep and goats" separation will also finalize.

The 1260 days that lead to that, will be felt by every human on earth, guaranteed.

So, God is being patient, and giving a full program to the "final act" of the play.

===

That's why the 7 times of Dan4, is not the only 7 times in Daniel and that extends over to Revelation 11.

Make a mental note of it, it really is life or death, BUT God uis giving mankind every chance to get with life. A map in fact.

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Zechariah 3 Leads to Final 7 Trumpets
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Zech3:2-9 is Rev8:1-5 Final Fulfillment Via Isa6
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Revelation 8-11, 14-16 Have Dual Fulfillments
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#6 Sep 4, 2012
the Lord will end the world if and when he wants not when people start using dates ..

live your life to the fullest every day... stop worrying about when the world will end. it makes no sense..

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#7 Sep 4, 2012
sidgi wrote:
I will ask one question, and you will avoid answering it. The reason, being, it can't be answered. yet all witnesses march to it's tune, mindlessly accepting it's validity. Here it is.....can you prove that the times of the nations Jesus mentioned are represented by the 7 times vision/dream that Nebuchadnezzar had?
sidgi
This is written to try to make people appreciate the significance of Daniel in relation to God's Kingdom:

World Domination 1914: Daniel Chapter 4 and 7 are Globally and Heavenly Significant

Daniel Chapter 4 and 7 are Globally and Heavenly Significant

http://bibleresearchfiles.wordpress.com/1914-...

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#8 Sep 4, 2012
This discusses the replication of Rev11, proven by the bible:

http://bibleresearchfiles.wordpress.com/2012/...

Also here:

http:www.kingnorth.wordpress.c om

“Truth is where you find it”

Since: Jun 11

Milton, PA

#9 Sep 4, 2012
you didn't connect the times of the gentiles, or nations to any of that. What you did was make a multitude of assumptions, and presumptions. I asked for proof, not allegory. I know this will probably be a little deep for you, but the times of the nations will end, when they are destroyed. That is also in the book of Daniel, as well as in the book of Ezekiel, and Revelation.

sidgi

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#10 Sep 6, 2012
sidgi wrote:
you didn't connect the times of the gentiles, or nations to any of that. What you did was make a multitude of assumptions, and presumptions. I asked for proof, not allegory. I know this will probably be a little deep for you, but the times of the nations will end, when they are destroyed. That is also in the book of Daniel, as well as in the book of Ezekiel, and Revelation.
sidgi
2520 is the connection.

7 times, 7 x 360.

That links the 2520 continuous years to 1914.

That linked to the dual fulfillment of the "two witnesses" in 1260 days of "trampling of the holy city" as defined as the anointed in that period.

In the near future that replicates for a total 2520 days.

That is indeed the final end of the world, but God gave it an approximate 100 year warning, with a linked conceptual expiration from days to years to even minutes of His permitting the nations to "rule" the world.

It's pretty easy to connect the significance of 7 times in this finality of what Revelation 11 is getting at - the end of the world as humans know it. That is an abrupt cessation of warlord, banker and globalist political rule. FOREVER.

Isaiah 6 ends at the same place, as does Daniel 2:44, Daniel 7, 8 and 11.

It's all over soon in other words. Though it will take years it won't be many, and the timeline is already laid out in the 1914-1922 prophetic minor cycle.

This is a map a chimp could follow out of inevitable doom, to be in the "great crowd". Many chimps will be there, it is the end of the wicked and unrepentant, NOT all life on earth; Matt24:21-22

Not all things, that is why we have prophecy so we can KNOW certain events.

(Revelation 1:1). . .A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place.. . .

Zechariah 3:4 Triggers the Preparation for the 7 Trumpets
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/rev8-11-fina...

Rev8 Fire Cleanse – Parallels Zech3:2
Revelation 8:1-5 is a Temple Cleansing Precursor Event Parallel to Zechariah 3:4
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/rev8-11-fina...

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#11 Sep 6, 2012
Correction:
That is indeed the final end of the world, but God gave it an approximate 100 year warning, with a linked conceptual expiration from years to days to even minutes of His permitting the nations to "rule" the world.

Shell66

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12 Sep 6, 2012
unlisted wrote:
the Lord will end the world if and when he wants not when people start using dates ..
live your life to the fullest every day... stop worrying about when the world will end. it makes no sense..
Great advice...

I agree..

“Truth is where you find it”

Since: Jun 11

Milton, PA

#13 Sep 6, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
2520 is the connection.
7 times, 7 x 360.
That links the 2520 continuous years to 1914.
That linked to the dual fulfillment of the "two witnesses" in 1260 days of "trampling of the holy city" as defined as the anointed in that period.
In the near future that replicates for a total 2520 days.
That is indeed the final end of the world, but God gave it an approximate 100 year warning, with a linked conceptual expiration from days to years to even minutes of His permitting the nations to "rule" the world.
It's pretty easy to connect the significance of 7 times in this finality of what Revelation 11 is getting at - the end of the world as humans know it. That is an abrupt cessation of warlord, banker and globalist political rule. FOREVER.
Isaiah 6 ends at the same place, as does Daniel 2:44, Daniel 7, 8 and 11.
It's all over soon in other words. Though it will take years it won't be many, and the timeline is already laid out in the 1914-1922 prophetic minor cycle.
This is a map a chimp could follow out of inevitable doom, to be in the "great crowd". Many chimps will be there, it is the end of the wicked and unrepentant, NOT all life on earth; Matt24:21-22
Not all things, that is why we have prophecy so we can KNOW certain events.
(Revelation 1:1). . .A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place.. . .
Zechariah 3:4 Triggers the Preparation for the 7 Trumpets
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/rev8-11-fina...
Rev8 Fire Cleanse – Parallels Zech3:2
Revelation 8:1-5 is a Temple Cleansing Precursor Event Parallel to Zechariah 3:4
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/rev8-11-fina...
I guess I needed to be clearer. You didn't connect the 2520 to the times of the nations. All you did was state that they were connected. That's not the same thing as actually connecting them. I'll even go one further. The whole position of the WTBTS, as to what the times of the nations are is not biblically supported, nor is it supported by the facts on the ground today, so to speak. According to the template used, Jerusalem should no longer be trampled on by the nations. No matter how you look at it, whether it be natural Israel, or so-called spiritual Israel, The nations are still trampling on it.

To arbitrarily state that the times of the nations started at the downfall of Jerusalem by Babylon is not supportable. The nations have had controll of the earth since their beginning. In fact, the nation of Israel was in slavery to one of them for many years.

sidgi

Shell66

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 6, 2012
The end will be the end..

Why stress over somthing we have no control over?

It makes no sense..

If you have peace with God and his Son, why worry?

Enjoy life...

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#15 Sep 12, 2012
sidgi wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I needed to be clearer. You didn't connect the 2520 to the times of the nations. All you did was state that they were connected. That's not the same thing as actually connecting them. I'll even go one further. The whole position of the WTBTS, as to what the times of the nations are is not biblically supported, nor is it supported by the facts on the ground today, so to speak. According to the template used, Jerusalem should no longer be trampled on by the nations. No matter how you look at it, whether it be natural Israel, or so-called spiritual Israel, The nations are still trampling on it.
To arbitrarily state that the times of the nations started at the downfall of Jerusalem by Babylon is not supportable. The nations have had controll of the earth since their beginning. In fact, the nation of Israel was in slavery to one of them for many years.
sidgi
Well this isn't revealed to everyone; Rev1:1;

The point of the "trampling" has little to do with a physical city, it has to do with a divine decreed covenant with David of the Judah line of Israel;

When God promises something He delivers the promise; As shown, to those who love truth and search for it, this is a countdown that will be revealed further after JWs are cleansed from the current "befouled state" of Zech3:1-3 a temple COMPLETION prophecy;

The Kingdom and Temple complete at the same time, and in this expiration the nations will not run the planet any longer, but Jehovah and Christ must hand the nations to the ones they have been serving (demons and globalists) for a total purge of the system, by the system itself to the appointed number;

Then all rivals will be destroyed in a point or progression of the Christ Court 1290 day period of Dan 12:11's Dan7:26 final judgment period;

The full judiciary has to be present in that period; After the 1260 day well known periods of Dan7:25 and 12:7, preceeding this 1290 finality, the 144000 temple/kingdom/holy city is completed and is in power in the face of what is left in this world;

What is left is separated (Matt25:31-46) and what is unacceptable is thrown into the winepress of human's own self-constructed global weapons gallows of the globalists, but the destruction is overrideden by angels; Rev14:14-20

That is Armageddon, Rev19:19-21, the end of the demon-proxy-human GT;

Humans will be provided a map of divine prophecy, so some can still save themselves;

The point of any 2520 time unit period is that it is a numbering; The world kingdom has been numbered, all people on earth who survive to this next event set will not be able to doubt the reality they will soon be living, and that is the point, one can only deny truth so long;

By providing humans an assured map to the end, while this is going on will save a few; Those who doubt and are hagglers, etc, may come to their senses; Those who cannot are removed with the rest of Adam's lineal genetic to end that curse; (Gen3:17)

The ones who enter the "Kingdom of the World" of Matt25:31-46 as sheep, get an entry blessing; that is extended to Rev22:1-3 total curse removal when Adam is fully extincted from all earthly influence and existance;

That is why Christ provided a human, HUMAN, sacrifice; Without the bodily portion as well, and what it means, humans must go with Adam instead;

So God gives man a choice, Adam or Last Adam Christ as one's earthly father; Adam is doomed, Christ is eternal Father;

Everything has a "2520" on it in this world; "7" "Times" and then it is resolved;

Cyrus is a good date of 537 BCE, from that alone one can figure out Jerusalem's 7's.

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Humans will be provided a map of divine prophecy, so some can still save themselves;

As in repent, for really no one can save themselves but by Christ's sacrifice accepted by actual repentance;

“Truth is where you find it”

Since: Jun 11

Milton, PA

#17 Sep 13, 2012
If it weren't for the fact that literal Israel, being referred to by it's capital city, was being trampled on at the time Jesus stated that that circumstance would continue until the nations had no more ability to do it; and the fact that the things described in Ezekiel chapter 38, the book of Daniel regarding the little horn, the book of Revelation, notably chapter 13, any many other occurrences foretold in scripture were going on literally, right now, I would say your premise had some value, at least as far as thinking about it. As it is, many of the things foretold, are actually haveing some literal fulfillment right now.

There is nothing wrong with your encouragement to people to consider their prospects for survival. I would say that you would do better, however, if you would deal more with reality, and less with the fantasies of men, trying to force the issue to their own purposes.

sidgi
Fulla Schitt

Monticello, NY

#18 Sep 13, 2012
it is common knowledge that the important date is the history of this planet will be December 21 2012.

“Truth is where you find it”

Since: Jun 11

Milton, PA

#19 Sep 13, 2012
Fulla Schitt wrote:
it is common knowledge that the important date is the history of this planet will be December 21 2012.
I see that you are living up to your name. It's much like bible names; they were often representative of the individual, so named.

sidgi
Jose Mierda

Middletown, NY

#20 Sep 13, 2012
sidgi wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are living up to your name. It's much like bible names; they were often representative of the individual, so named.
sidgi
It could be that everyone on this thread is also fulla schitt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"The soldier knew what he signed for" so said T... 1 min GreatSouthbay4040 9
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 2 min Seentheotherside 3,051
Treatment of disfellowshipped ones at a funeral 22 min GreatSouthbay4040 226
Celebrating Birthdays: A Conscience Matter (Apr '16) 39 min rsss1 1,010
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 50 min rsss1 4,652
Another REASON why the NWT is the best Bible ever! 2 hr Jparkh81 256
Equal to God! 2 hr dee rightful 184
More from around the web