Jehovah's Witness now terrorists??

Jehovah's Witness now terrorists??

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

AuroraMom

Joliet, IL

#1 Nov 13, 2010
Are JWs now moving over to the well armed religious terrorist category?

Seems they are proud to lose their pacifist status and are now bragging about packing heat.

What is going on?

Since: Jul 10

Davis, CA

#2 Nov 13, 2010
FN is married...
AuroraMom

Joliet, IL

#3 Nov 13, 2010
well by his obsession with me, he sure isn't happy.
Typical JW male.
This thread is not about him, but how many has he started about me??
Bible Jehova laws not GB

Dundalk, MD

#4 Nov 13, 2010
JW are not terrosrists and newer will,terrorism is oposition by forse against other political power,JW have only illusions to conquer spiritual world of christianity ?! forgeting outside self control of this earth without of men help
ilussions are not qualified as terrorism,illusions are day dreams and night dreams WTS have them both,anyway I like small people who claim to be JW but they do,nt know really meaning to be true JW.WTS man teachings made them completly blind,,this thread is very funny calling jW terrorists..JW are just in stream of end times simple loosers like all organize religions but not terrorists
TOM ROOK

Charlotte, NC

#5 Nov 13, 2010
SIGH .....

Even imagining Jehovah's Witnesses as terrorists ... the ONE group that gets along with everybody everywhere ... even in active war zones, and who as individuals and as a group would ... and have, put their lives on the line and been executed throughout History to not be involved in political agendas, intrigues, murders in the name of "war" (Murders that every nation has agreed is legal.. but God has not ...) shows the imaginer to have the mental sloppiness of a Birthday Party Clown with Tourettes Syndrome.

I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses since 1964, and have carried at least one, perhaps two pistols in my pockets or on my person, or very close by, for over 42 years, and have stopped violence against my person three times by being armed at all times.

I have not shot anyone, nor have I ever been tempted to shoot anyone, although at the end of a barrel I have encouraged them to behave themselves in a civilized manner, and although basically stupid, they immediately saw the wisdom of my helpful suggestions.

On top of my 9mm handgun I have a one watt blue light laser which will instantly blind or set skin on fire, and makes a great targeting aid.

The reality is that your automobile with 3/4 of a tank of gasoline is considerably more dangerous, and in an instant of your inattention (or mine) can kill or maim many more people than my 15 shot pistol, and incinerate them almost completely.

Get a life ... Grow up ... the earth is a dangerous place, and for the forseeable future will continue to be.

Your ENTIRE chain of logic is based on a child's viewpoint, and the erroneous assumption that Jehovah's Witnesses are against violence. In over 42 years I have never met a true JW pacifist, although we are all VERY concerned about true "bloodguilt" ... somehow hurting or killing an innocent person.

Jehovah's Witnesses, who will expel someone from their midst as a pariah for driving drunk and hurting or killing someone, hardly are the people to depict as terrorists.

ALL LIVING CREATURES HAVE THE NATURAL RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE, and for Jehovah's Witnesses the issue is NOT pacifism, as the sloppy thinkers who make decisions based on the story they heard from someone else, ALSO uninformed and misinformed .... The issue is where does ones' allegiance lie.

If I kill someone who is trying to kill me ... there is no bloodguilt.

None. Nada. Zero. Plus, one less BG (Bad Guy)and my life is preserved.

If I kill someone as a member of ANY military organization, I am subordinating my judgment to enforce to political will of the nation my allegiance has been given to.

THAT is why JWs do not war. Killing for political ends is terrorism. August 9, 1945, the United States of Americas burned to death most of the inhabitants of Nagasaki, Japan in the heat and blast of an Atomic Bomb, and about 65,000 children were burned to death in a few moments, or instantly.

I understand the military necessity for that .. but that is not what REAL Christians do.

REAL Christians do not war ... but in Luke 22:36, it shows the Apostles had at least two swords, about their person, as was common practice before it became important for men to get in touch with their "feminine side".

One common characteristic of almost all trinitarians is that they slaughter each other in National wars, when called upon to do so.

My next post will expand on this a bit, but instead of these totally insane irrelevant propositions that Jehovah's Witnesses are terrorists, why not read a book, play baseball, take a walk ....

... GET A LIFE!
TOM ROOK

Charlotte, NC

#6 Nov 13, 2010
First of all, second and last of all, everything having been said ... everything that lives, from a gnat to a whale, has the right to self defense.

This is a right that NOWHERE in the Bible is contradicted.

At the Last Supper of Jesus Christ a congregational meeting, the fishermen, doctor and tax collector had the knives they normally carry, and at least two of them had swords IN THE ROOM. It was a rented room, and just as no one leaves two Hasselblad Cameras in a rented room, swords were too expensive to use as doorstops.(Read Luke 22:36, and THINK about who "them" were, what Jesus said, and where did the swords come from. Be a sport... THINK!!)

It was common practice for Galileans to carry swords, knives, daggers, but that was back before supposed men worried about their "feminine side".

Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT, as a rule, pacifists, so the argument that they are hypocrites is a "dog that won't hunt". The issue is one of allegiance to a sovereign other than Jesus Christ, which having been proved unto death to be worthy of governing the whole planet, and having been appointed by Jehovah God to do exactly that, should be the ONLY sovereign that a Christian gives his allegiance to.

Counterfeit Christians have one thing in common...they give their allegiances to political governments, and by giving that oath .. worship Satan's "System".

Jehovah's Witnesses' allegiance is only to God's appointed King, and worship only Jehovah God.

A Christian is commanded to "be no part of the world, as I am no part of the world" which forbids all political allegiances and warring to support those allegiances made with one's life fortune, sacred honor, etc. All Christians are forbidden to war ... NOT BECAUSE OF THE VIOLENCE ... but because of the allegiances that from the King's viewpoint is considered as treason against his legitimate right to rule.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the most peaceful people on Earth, and get along with everybody, everywhere, and many detest the idea of carrying weapons. Many JWs carry weapons, as I have done, as a Jehovah's Witness, for over 42 years.

I do not live by the sword, I am not a soldier.

Soldiers live by the sword.

People that drive cars occasionally get killed in automobile accidents ... but that is not a blanket prohibition against driving a car ... a 2,000 pound missile that will in an instant of inattention kill the innocent ...often many innocent people.

The Watchtower Bible and Tract society officially states that if one of Jehovah's Witnesses decides to carry a gun, a sword, a baseball bat a knife or any combination of any other weapon he wants(which is his natural right to do), they have no interest in the matter ... EXCEPT ... he may not be an Elder or representative of the society.

Be a sport ... do the homework ... LOOK IT UP .. and think about the reasonableness of the WTB&TS position.

Of course, if it is permissible to local civil authorities, Jehovah God has no objection.

I have in 1980 been questioned "in the little back room" by a Congregational Judicial Committee, who asked if I carried a gun. I replied that I did. They asked if I had one on my person at the time. I replied I did. That was the end of that ... Because ... NOWHERE in the Bible is there any prohibition against that, and although it made them VERY nervous, they had no standing to regulate it .... UNLESS I wanted to be an Elder, which I did not and do not.

A JW friend of mine next week will be taking his class to get a concealed weapons permit ... and since he will be "street legal", as I am, and there is no Biblical prohibition ... and the "Super Elders" or Apostles at the Last Supper set the classic example of theocratically acceptable common practice, and were approved of by Jesus Christ, NO ONE has the authority to say that is improper.

There are so very many females, and so very few women.

There are so very many males ..... and so very few men.

Men defend the innocent. No exceptions.
AuroraMom

Joliet, IL

#7 Nov 13, 2010
TOM ROOK wrote:
SIGH .....
Even imagining Jehovah's Witnesses as terrorists ... the ONE group that gets along with everybody everywhere ...
What a moron!
Have you read their posts on this forum???
My goodness they are filled with nothing but hate/
UNchained

Knoxville, TN

#8 Nov 13, 2010
AuroraMom wrote:
<quoted text>
What a moron!
Have you read their posts on this forum???
My goodness they are filled with nothing but hate/
If the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses had their way the entire world would become Jehovah's Witnesses.

If the entire world became Jehovah's Witnesses who would govern them?

It would be the faithful and discreet slave whom Jesus appointed in 1919.

And we all know that the faithful and discreet slave is represented by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Therefore, if the entire world became Jehovah's Witnesses then the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses would become the sole ruker of the world and the men who comprise the Governing Body are aware of this.

Anyone who doesn't think they are politically motivated is not dealing with reality.

The Governing Body can't wait for armageddon so that they can become rulers of the world.

They are all a bunch of demonized nutters.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Nov 13, 2010
Hi Tom,

I think you should do a little reading outside of a Watchtower or Awake Magazine. A lot of people in this forum are ex JWs. We know the drill. You aren't going to fool us with your lengthy posts. We've been there and done that.

Since: Jul 10

Davis, CA

#10 Nov 13, 2010
UNchained wrote:
If the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses had their way the entire world would become Jehovah's Witnesses.
If the entire world became Jehovah's Witnesses who would govern them?
It would be the faithful and discreet slave whom Jesus appointed in 1919.
And we all know that the faithful and discreet slave is represented by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Therefore, if the entire world became Jehovah's Witnesses then the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses would become the sole ruker of the world and the men who comprise the Governing Body are aware of this.
Anyone who doesn't think they are politically motivated is not dealing with reality.
The Governing Body can't wait for armageddon so that they can become rulers of the world.
They are all a bunch of demonized nutters.
I didn't know you were a fiction writer.
UNchained

Knoxville, TN

#11 Nov 14, 2010
StandFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you were a fiction writer.
You had better hope it is fiction because your life will be hell under the thumb of the Governing Body if they get what they want, which is world rulership and dominion.

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12 Nov 15, 2010
AuroraMom wrote:
Are JWs now moving over to the well armed religious terrorist category?
Seems they are proud to lose their pacifist status and are now bragging about packing heat.
What is going on?
ONE Witness has talked about being armed.
Me.

You started a thread to talk about me.

Aurora, I am married.
Happily married.

How come you never joined the Military?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logic. 13 min Larry 18
Best of RBR 14 min red blood relative 34
to all JWs: Do you believe in the WTS's year of... 15 min BetheljudgmentDan... 53
Just IMAGINE churchoids going door 2 door! (Jun '15) 26 min BetheljudgmentDan... 181
Does Topix Do This Anymore? 31 min BetheljudgmentDan... 17
God= ONE Being...or THREE? (Sep '15) 36 min BetheljudgmentDan... 120
ok lets discuss the cross and the seal... 51 min BetheljudgmentDan... 23
Explain how Jesus could be an angel? 53 min BetheljudgmentDan... 60
Do you churchoids agree with IrishDumb & Dumboy? 1 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 212
You know, churchoids- 2 hr Brother P 583
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 3 hr imagoodboy 7,754
News Jehovah's Witness conventions will draw 11,000 ... 5 hr RedhorseWoman 106
More from around the web