Can An Intelligent Person Remain a Wi...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#22 Nov 9, 2012
Duh-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You should expect it when you're lying.
I don't lie, however, your leaders do and it has been proven time and time again.

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#23 Nov 9, 2012
Milquetoast Mike Hooper wrote:
I do find that my posts about the actual reality of being a JW...
You'll have to point out where anything you've posted describes the actual reality of being a JW.

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Republic of Elbonia

#24 Nov 9, 2012
Milquetoastboy wrote:
By the way, could please enlighten this ignorant Englishman as to the exact meaning of the word "butthurt"?
It's the feeling that causes a man - ostensibly, anyway - to whine daily like a little child decades after leaving a certain way of life behind; also, the way it must feel for that same "man" to still be acting like the hand puppet of some guys in Brooklyn he's never met decades after he should be free from their influence.

Understand?

“Family comes First”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25 Nov 9, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the feeling that causes a man - ostensibly, anyway - to whine daily like a little child decades after leaving a certain way of life behind; also, the way it must feel for that same "man" to still be acting like the hand puppet of some guys in Brooklyn he's never met decades after he should be free from their influence.
Understand?
Sorry dear boy, but you've lost your impetus. The post above is a supplementary to the previous one that you posted just a few minutes earlier. Obviously you're suffering from exasperation syndrome. To make one response, pause, think on it, then attempt a sniping supplementary, is indicative of a childish temper tantrum to which you do seem to have a predisposition.

Cheers old chap, but I think you need to work on it.

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Republic of Elbonia

#26 Nov 9, 2012
Milquetoastboy wrote:
Sorry dear boy, but you've lost your impetus.
Your Mrs. wore me out.
bystander no more

Elk Grove, CA

#27 Nov 9, 2012
I think intelligent people are drawn to Jehovah's Witnesses. We study all the time :-)

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Republic of Elbonia

#28 Nov 9, 2012
Governing Body Hand Puppet wrote:
The post above is a supplementary to the previous one that you posted just a few minutes earlier.
Here's another supplement for you...

I've noticed you have an unfortunate habit of starting threads on one or another subject and not actually following up on responses that aren't in harmony with the party line.

Why, specifically, is that?

I mean, I know it's because - and this is right in line with what is, ostensibly, the point of the thread - you lag somewhere on the lower end of the intelligence curve and, as a rabid member of the online ex/antiJW mob, aren't all that capable of dealing with "debate" that doesn't conform to your party line, but I want to hear it from you.

Please, show me you're not the intellectual cripple you seem to be.

“Family comes First”

Location hidden

#29 Nov 9, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Mrs. wore me out.
Poor show FHC. Anyone who posts that sort of stuff deserves nothing but contempt.

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Republic of Elbonia

#30 Nov 9, 2012
Milquetoastboy wrote:
Poor show FHC.
Your comment to which I responded deserved no better, Old Bean.

Troll: Anyone who posts that sort of stuff deserves nothing but contempt.

Reply: As if you've shown me anything else. And I thought you were all about displaying how much more intelligent you were than those horrible JWs you left behind?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#31 Nov 9, 2012
-
Mikronboy wrote:
Poor show FHC. Anyone who posts that sort of stuff deserves nothing but contempt.
You’re wasting perfectly good breath, Mikronboy

Marvin Shilmer
http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

“Family comes First”

Location hidden

#32 Nov 9, 2012
Marvin Shilmer wrote:
-
<quoted text>
You’re wasting perfectly good breath, Mikronboy
Marvin Shilmer
http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com
OK,thanks.
little lamb

Australia

#33 Nov 9, 2012
Mikronboy wrote:
It's the black & white thing that gets me.
You're either in or out.
For or against.
Republican or Democrat. Labour or Conservative.
Witnesses regard themselves as God's servants - right at the far end of the goody goody spectrum.
Non-witnesses, as devotees of Satan, are right at the other end of the baddy baddy spectrum.
Goody goody witnesses don't celebrate birthdays - look what happened to Pharoahs baker!
Good goody witnesses don't do toasts - a libation to the gods!
How unintelligent a way of thinking is that?
Personally I can't stand extremism in any form. I don't think most intelligent people can stand it either.
It doesn't matter how anyone else views one, its how God views us.

And seeing its only Israel and Jacob who God calls his WITNESSES, and the organization as a whole is not in the new covenant inaugurated by Jesus Christ,

where God promises to become our God and we his people...

the question is not important,

within the mix their are a few who have remained faithful to God, the rest have apostatized from the covenant arrangement, so it doesn't matter how good they look to men.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#34 Nov 10, 2012
bystander no more wrote:
I think intelligent people are drawn to Jehovah's Witnesses. We study all the time :-)
God draws us to the truth of the bible and his Son, I believe that is why so many are being drawn out of the JW religion now.

“the truth will set you free...”

Since: Nov 10

Spring, TX

#36 Nov 10, 2012
It's not so much a question of intelligence as it is wisdom and moral character.

For example, you can't do what "hMMMM" did and have some quack doctor fix you up with a penis the size of Moby dick to replace what God initially gave you, just because you're jealous of all the big black men you've been with.

That displays neither moral character or wisdom.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#37 Nov 10, 2012
Dream-weaver wrote:
It's not so much a question of intelligence as it is wisdom and moral character.
For example, you can't do what "hMMMM" did and have some quack doctor fix you up with a penis the size of Moby dick to replace what God initially gave you, just because you're jealous of all the big black men you've been with.
That displays neither moral character or wisdom.
Your post displays neither moral character nor wisdom not intelligence of any kind.
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#38 Nov 10, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Your post displays neither moral character nor wisdom not intelligence of any kind.
On another thread she was extolling the virtues of Vicodin, which explains a lot about Nightmareweaver.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#40 Nov 10, 2012
It takes a smart person to know when to GET OFF A SINKING SHIP...which is this system of things.
bystander no more

Elk Grove, CA

#42 Nov 10, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
God draws us to the truth of the bible and his Son, I believe that is why so many are being drawn out of the JW religion now.
More are coming in than are leaving.

We're still growing.
dr fill

United States

#43 Nov 10, 2012
Nomi wrote:
It takes a smart person to know when to GET OFF A SINKING SHIP...which is this system of things.
I agree Nomi, The wt org is indeed a sinking ship.yes with all the law suites they lost lately with the pedofiles in their halls they are going down like a led ballon.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#45 Nov 10, 2012
The wt org is indeed a sinking ship.yes with all the law suites they lost lately with the pedofiles in their halls they are going down like a led ballon.

You're nuts. You are chief of the ridiculers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would Jehovah take me back? 21 min Honey Bee 381
Trinity...why does it matter?! 51 min rsss1 1,837
tpmp and the SOS/Dionacio/Jose scandal (Oct '12) 56 min Spike 279
News Quebec court asked to approve sexual abuse clas... 1 hr NorthPeace 2
News Honiton murder accused to undergo psychiatric a... 1 hr Alank 1
Is it Christian to be a bully? 1 hr Spike 8
Happy Belated Birthday to Nomi5 1 hr Spike 39
If Jesus is NOT Your Mediator, How Can you Pray... 2 hr wow 554
PR Hurricane Maria 8 hr Alank 57
More from around the web