Since: Nov 11

East Alton, IL

#4636 Oct 21, 2012
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
In a sense,yes I am Becky.But not as some might see it,as a personal victory.I just hope that he has the courage to trust in his own convictions.For all his bravado,he is no fool,his non answers show he knows the answers,but for the moment he just lacks the courage to take that leap of faith.
Good point my friend. I never thought of it as him having to take a leap of faith to see something a different way from what he has been taught.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4637 Oct 22, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
KiddieKevikn DOESN'T EVEN BELIEVE JESUS DIED and was RESURRECTED!
So there is NO point in talking with him.
In case you forgot.

QUESTION #1.

In light of this passage of Scripture, I would like for you to describe how your false view of "annhilation" can be made to fit into it, and also, do you not agree that this passage teaches us that denying the blood of Jesus Christ is an affront to a holy God, and is deserving of the severest punishment?

Hebrews 10:26-31
King James Version (KJV)

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#4638 Oct 23, 2012
Kevin 321 wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you forgot.
QUESTION #1.
In light of this passage of Scripture, I would like for you to describe how your false view of "annhilation" can be made to fit into it, and also, do you not agree that this passage teaches us that denying the blood of Jesus Christ is an affront to a holy God, and is deserving of the severest punishment?
King James Version (KJV)
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
He is a cowardly slave of the watch tower,a mocker and a name caller,the fate of whom are foretold in the Holy Scriptures.He knows this,but fears man rather than God.

As such,he places himself in the disobedience to God class.

King James Version (KJV)

TruthSeeker

Clearlake, CA

#4639 Oct 24, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
OK, church Clowns- why not give this a try for ALL to see; then there will be NO question of who runs!
Ask a question (and number it) ONE AT A TIME until the other answers.
Ambiguous excrement will not be considered an answer HillBoy, and KiddieKevin.
Waiting weeks is quaranteed to get your "answer" forgotten, HitnRunRachel.
Ready?
Set?
Then GO!
Do you still obsess yourself with constant thoughts of coprolite? And would you prefer it to be fresh so you could run your fingers through it?

This is a hit and run post and the question is purely rhetorical :)

“Mark 7:7; John 4-6”

Since: Oct 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4640 Nov 2, 2012
<* yawn *>

Hi everyone. I see Mad is still doing what Mad always does ... yep, pretty much nothing here changes. I like being so far away that I don't even need to post here anymore.

“Church Dogma - Coprolite.”

Seattle, WA

#4641 Nov 14, 2012
Yes- I occaisionally get tired of wading waist deep in the coprolite here, on go to other forums.

REMEMBER- Jesus switched bodies for us ALL!(According to you antichrists)

Portadown

#4642 Nov 15, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Yes- I occaisionally get tired of wading waist deep in the coprolite here, on go to other forums.
Making up imaginary posts again Mad? Show us the antichrist post you refer too?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4643 Nov 15, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
AND.do you find them..any more ..to your liking???

Portadown

#4644 Nov 15, 2012
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
AND.do you find them..any more ..to your liking???
I doubt it,but posting under another name keeps the big brothers in Brooklyn happy.

Seattle, WA

#4645 Nov 18, 2012
I DO find thinkers in various places- but it is rare; and most sites BAN me, no matter HOW nice I revela the Truth.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4646 Nov 18, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
I DO find thinkers in various places- but it is rare; and most sites BAN me, no matter HOW nice I revela the Truth.
.Do you always bat foul balls?? By the way ..glad to see your still breathing...:)

Seattle, WA

#4647 Nov 18, 2012
No- I hit too many home runs; they want THEIR team to win...thanks for your concern, Mara.

Portadown

#4648 Nov 20, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Your mocking of God is neither thoughtful nor nice.
Your thinking let the watch tower down big time,15 times in one post,to your own 5 questions Mad.

1 John 1.
9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

My wish for you Mad is that you will confess your sin before God just like each and every one of us born in sin,offspring of Adam,needs to do to acquire salvation.

Not in public on this forum or any other but in your own heart.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Location hidden

#4649 Jan 22, 2013
Here ya go Old Man. Start at page 1.

Zero answers from YOU, on your challenge.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4650 Jan 23, 2013
From March 11, 2012

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Was the 'neshemah chay' of Adam and Eve made of dust?

Mad also did not answer this one. He asked questions, and argued about those answers, but he gave no answer to THIS question.

Seattle, WA

#4651 Jan 23, 2013
Idiots- I answered them all.
Even showed Auly fro Young's concordance.

But that what churchoids DO- ignore and divert.

Location hidden

#4652 Jan 23, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
Idiots- I answered them all.
But that what churchoids DO- ignore and divert.
QUESTION #1.

King James Version (KJV)

Seattle, WA

#4654 Jan 23, 2013
Answered several times.
Ignored several times.

(It's all there- if you have time to kill, readers)

Location hidden

#4655 Jan 23, 2013
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>why do you bother brother?
His eyes do not want to see and his ears do not want to hear.
Oh, its not for MR MADJW, as much as it is for the silent readers.

If it was only MADJW and myself, I probably would have given up years ago.

There are many, many, silent readers, lonely, afraid, confused, and terrified to ask questions of anyone at the Hall.

Plus, I really enjoy annoying MADJW....lol

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4657 Jan 23, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
I didn't ask you what Young's Concordance says, Mad.

I asked you what YOU say.

Answer the question or not, as you please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT is the name of the 'Holy-Ghost-God'? 12 min Maravilla 206
Why Are JW's So Unhappy? 18 min Nedoba 129
Candace Conti/WT Update 31 min aadrivers 377
10 Ways to 455 BCE - Ways #7 and #8 36 min LineCalier 1
2013 Memorial attendance for U.S. (Jul '13) 37 min Nedoba 432
Christian Trucker and OSAS Doctrine 39 min Boni 441
WT Attempts to Justify Disfellowshipping 42 min Covered 2
What is Armageddon.. an actual future event? 4 hr Aneirin 353
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... (Nov '14) 12 hr dee lightful 1,262
More from around the web