MAD Challenge!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4555 Sep 21, 2012
Did you just say I was "nice", awwww....I love you too buddy.

QUESTION #1.

In light of this passage of Scripture, I would like for you to describe how your false view of "annhilation" can be made to fit into it, and also, do you not agree that this passage teaches us that denying the blood of Jesus Christ is an affront to a holy God, and is deserving of the severest punishment?

Hebrews 10:26-31
King James Version (KJV)

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

“Church Dogma - Coprolite.”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#4556 Sep 21, 2012
Since you only listen to YOURSELF, Kiddie, why not 'EXPLAIN' it to US- and show us ALL how it so clearly shows a Trio of Sadist Gods BBQing trillions forever, and how they even throw in man-eating worms, and sit there watching the show forever?

Pretty Please?

Seattle, WA

#4557 Sep 21, 2012
That is MY Challenege- to YOU, Kiddie.

Location hidden

#4558 Sep 21, 2012
Thats sad, you refuse to uphold YOUR challenge, and never made it past Question #1.

The viewers see this, its not hidden.

You can't fit "annihilation" into the verses.

Keep deflecting, and I will keep reminding you that it was YOU that called for this challenge.

Seattle, WA

#4559 Sep 21, 2012
Bwahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahaha!
We all knew you couldn't- don't feel too bad.

MANY here have your same handicap...

Location hidden

#4560 Sep 21, 2012
How old are you MADJW, just a round about?

I pictured you as an older gentleman.

We are not on the playground at school. The better insult does not win the argument.

People searching for truth are looking for adult conversations pertaining to the biblical issues facing them. You may catch the eye of a teenager here and there, but mature adults see no humor or advantage to your style of delivery.

Is this your tactic for ridding yourself of christians preaching the gospel to you? To insult them in hopes of frustrating them?

Seattle, WA

#4561 Sep 21, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Still looking for the scripture that speaks of your pagan god Trinity ?
Its been Months now .
To HIM, with his TrinityGoggles on, he sees the Twinity EVERYWHERE, "even in his-"...

Seattle, WA

#4562 Sep 21, 2012
Kiddie, like the Muslims, you insult YOURSELVES.

Look at all the things your fellow churchoids call me.

I never get upset. How can lies matter?
The fact YOU are upset should ring a bell. But it doesn't.
You have been dumbed-down more than anyone I've ever seen.
And- you LOVE it.

I'm happy for you!
Enjoy your ignorance- it usually IS Bliss...
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#4563 Sep 22, 2012
Kevin 321 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want in this discussion, I will start a new thread for only you and I discussing Hebrews 10:26-31.
I have been down this road Snorkler, changing the subject will not help you.
Ironic...the last time we went down this road you tried to change the subject a couple of times and you never kept your word ,you literally Ran away ....i am still waiting for you ,lets go back to that thread , we have unfinished business there ?

Seattle, WA

#4564 Sep 22, 2012
That is all the Plastic Unborn-again Churchoid EVER does, Snork!
Claude Kenneson

Tallahassee, FL

#4565 Sep 22, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Kiddie, like the Muslims, you insult YOURSELVES.
Look at all the things your fellow churchoids call me.
I never get upset. How can lies matter?
The fact YOU are upset should ring a bell. But it doesn't.
You have been dumbed-down more than anyone I've ever seen.
And- you LOVE it.
I'm happy for you!
Enjoy your ignorance- it usually IS Bliss...
You never get upset. Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhaahahah

Swat! Those "locusts" are really getting to you, aren't they? LOL

Seattle, WA

#4566 Sep 22, 2012
Like your laugh, Claude!

Seattle, WA

#4567 Sep 22, 2012
Claude Kenneson wrote:
<quoted text>
You never get upset. Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhaahahah
Swat! Those "locusts" are really getting to you, aren't they? LOL
Poor Claude must have A.D.D.- he just can't comprehend things very well.
I get upset over what they call Go and Christ- NEVER about what they call me...

SWAT! Pesky gnat.

Seattle, WA

#4568 Sep 22, 2012
This Topic was actually a Joke- there is NO SUCH THING as a real Challenge when it comes to church dogma-it falls apart as soon as its examined.
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#4569 Sep 22, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
That is all the Plastic Unborn-again Churchoid EVER does, Snork!
This is what happens to those who worship a Zombie ,they have become like there pagan Deaf Dumb and Blind god called the Holy Trinity whom they serve and Worship with no remorse .

Seattle, WA

#4570 Sep 23, 2012
Claude's having spazms again...or is he a Holy Roller?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4571 Sep 23, 2012
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what happens to those who worship a Zombie ,they have become like there pagan Deaf Dumb and Blind god called the Holy Trinity whom they serve and Worship with no remorse .
'
. Hmmm! you two.. sound like a couple a little kids tossing insults at others.. This one here is stringing them together maybe so he can remember them better. Does your mommys know what your up ta??

Seattle, WA

#4572 Sep 23, 2012
You sound like an antichrist sympathizer, Mara.

I choose to sound like that kid.
The silly things they say BEG for it!

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#4573 Sep 25, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
WOW!
I'm TRULY shocked, Rachel!
You asked ONE question to examine.
Let's see if you run away again.
"show us where in the Holy Scriptures you get the teaching that Hell is just the common grave."
1- As I told you many, many times, "GRAVE" is the literal meaning of the Hebrew and Greek words translated as such (sheol, hades).
Dictionaries add the religions views of it - but that has no connection- except how pagans viewed them.
SO, EVERY SINGLE TIME "hell" or "Hades" appears in your Bible- it MEANS grave.
2- You can understand no more until you ditch churchese- for it teaches NO ONE ever dies (their 'immortal' souls just fly away) and NO ONE is ever resurrected ('immortal' souls fly back).
To die is to no longer be ALIVE.
So, if you do your research on those two words- and ACKNOWLEDGE their meanings, we can proceed with Point 2, Rachel...
I never asked for what YOU told me many times,I asked.
Where in the Holy Scriptures you get the teaching that Hell is just the common grave?

Genesis 35.
18. 18 And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing,(for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin.

She,Rachel,died. Her soul departed.The Soul does not die.

If as the cult claims,hell is the common grave,how could the rich man in Luke 16.pray to God from the grave?

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#4574 Sep 25, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
This Topic was actually a Joke- there is NO SUCH THING as a real Challenge when it comes to church dogma-it falls apart as soon as its examined.
Your 15 wrong answers to your own 5 question challenge was no joke to the big broth's and sis's of the watch tower Mad.

Yet here you are talking about things falling apart you hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BBC EXPOSES the JWS. 20 min sonny 170
8 million BAPTIZED TRUE CHRISTAINS???? 34 min BetheljudgmentDan... 2
Was the Serpents number: 666? Collateral Damage. 1 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 4
CNN Hundreds of Jehovah's Witnesses accused of ... 1 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 16
Candace Conti settled 1 hr Chief Sealth 1,164
What the Media calls "Christians" - AREN'T. 1 hr Maravilla 16
thru thick and thin, the WTS always tell the tr... 2 hr RedhorseWoman 281
"I Do NOT Permit a Woman To Teach 4 hr DR SOS 51
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 7 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 4,419
More from around the web