MAD Challenge!
I heart Jesus

Hamilton, Canada

#4349 Sep 6, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Hearty- you are revealing your pretense; not ONE, SINGLE scripture supports the Twinity,'Hellfire', the 'immortal' soul, etc.
Thus I use the scriptures to judge.
As SOON as I force someone to look CLOSER at a scripture- then RUN. Like YOU have.
The one running and hiding is you MAD, for I have supplied a plethora of scriptures To support my biblical belief:))
I'm not hard to find... I'm sure by now you've noticed I've been quite actively following a variety of threads... Don't act as though you're blind... Although, I'm not surprised, after all Jesus said:

Matthew 13:14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

“Church Dogma - Coprolite.”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#4350 Sep 6, 2012
Aha- the same old claim!

Let's review them one at a time, shall we?

Give me the first example- or 'one' of them, please- and we shall SEE who is pretending... REAL fast!
dr of religion

Winnetka, IL

#4351 Sep 6, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Aha- the same old claim!
Give me the first example- or 'one' of them, please- and we shall SEE who is pretending... REAL fast!
Will you please get your prozac prescription filled? Thank you. GGGEEESSSHHHHH.
I heart Jesus

Hamilton, Canada

#4352 Sep 6, 2012
MAD:don't accept some truths- YET.

But the ridiculers, and the fanatics-
churchoids, churchians, fake Christians
(whatever you WISH to describe them as)
deliberately spit on what Christ and his Father
said, so I have no qulams playing hardball
WITH them.
NOONE at the doors are as rude and deceptive as
thery are here!
(Or at least I haven't MET any in over 30 years
of door-to-door preaching!)

----------

I'm sorry... Did you say 30 years of door-to-door preaching??
I was under the impression that you were an adolescent, or at best a young adult.

After 30 years of preaching in your WT cult ministry, these are the fruits you have to show for yourself:
1 Peter 2:1-25 - Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings......

Sounds like you MAD.

Whereas the fruit of the spirit are:

Galatians 5:22-23 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness,goodness, faith, (Read More...)

As hard as I look.... I just don't see you in these scriptures....

Remember one thing MAD:

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this NOT from yourselves, it is the gift of God--
Rom. 11:6, "But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace."

You can knock on those doors 24/7... An preach till you're blue in the face... That's not going to gain you better standing with God.

It is Jesus Christ that you need, not your works, foe they are like 'filthy rags' in the eyes of God.

MAD....... BELIEVE, CONFESS, AND RECIEVE:))
I heart Jesus

Hamilton, Canada

#4353 Sep 6, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Aha- the same old claim!
Yeah.... Let's DO IT!:)

Seattle, WA

#4354 Sep 6, 2012
Well- where's the/a scripture I have ignored?

Seattle, WA

#4355 Sep 6, 2012
Was it your babbling about works being unimportant?

Seattle, WA

#4356 Sep 6, 2012
(Attack my person all you wish- THAT is not important)

Seattle, WA

#4357 Sep 6, 2012
Heh- he/she better HOPE that is not the 'example' they meant!
I heart Jesus

Hamilton, Canada

#4358 Sep 6, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Well- where's the/a scripture I have ignored?
Playing dumb now r we?
I've posted a plethora of them
I heart Jesus

Hamilton, Canada

#4359 Sep 6, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Works ARE important.... But you need to understand that works are only the FRUIT of faith in Jesus. They come naturally after accepting Christ with all of your heart.
God doesnt want a subservient robot... He wants a loving, embracing, thirsty heart that He can fill with Himself( the Holy Spirit) which in turn produces good fruit:))

Works alone don't get u anywhere... They actually produce bad fruit such as ; arrogance, self-righteousness and pride.

We could never measure up to God's Holiness on the basis of our works... It's our FAITH He wants... And then obedience naturally follows which brings forth good fruit:))
I Heart Jesus

Hamilton, Canada

#4360 Sep 6, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Works ARE important.... But you need to understand that works are only the FRUIT of faith in Jesus. They come naturally after accepting Christ with all of your heart.
God doesnt want a subservient robot... He wants a loving, embracing, thirsty heart that He can fill with Himself( the Holy Spirit) which in turn produces good fruit:))

Works alone don't get u anywhere... They actually produce bad fruit such as ; arrogance, self-righteousness and pride.

We could never measure up to God's Holiness on the basis of our works... It's our FAITH He wants... And then obedience naturally follows which brings forth good fruit:))

Seattle, WA

#4361 Sep 6, 2012
I don't have to PLAY at being dumb- I'm a natural. YOUR excuse?

Too much garbage and personal attack. If you want to pluck something OUT of it all, I will be HAPPY to pay CLOSE attention to it.
I Heart Jesus

Hamilton, Canada

#4362 Sep 6, 2012
MAD:)
Rom. 3:28-30, "For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law. 29Or is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, 30since indeed God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith is one."
Rom. 4:5, "But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is reckoned as righteousness,"
Rom. 5:1, "therefore having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,"
Rom. 9:30, "What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, attained righteousness, even the righteousness which is by faith."
Rom. 10:4, "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes."
Rom. 11:6, "But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace."
Gal. 2:16, "nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we may be justified by faith in Christ, and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law shall no flesh be justified."
Gal. 2:21, I do not nullify the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly.
I Heart Jesus

Hamilton, Canada

#4363 Sep 6, 2012
Continued...

Gal. 3:24, "Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, that we may be justified by faith."
Eph. 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. 9Not by works, lest any man should boast."
Phil. 3:9, "and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith."
I Heart Jesus

Hamilton, Canada

#4364 Sep 6, 2012
James 2:24, not by faith alone

The scriptures clearly teach that we are saved (justified) by faith in Christ and what He has done on the cross.  This faith alone saves us.  However, we cannot stop here without addressing what James says in James 2:24, "You see that a man is justified by works, and not by faith alone."

There is no contradiction.  All you need to do is look at the context.  James chapter 2 has 26 verses: Verses 1-7 instruct us not to show favoritism. Verses 8-13 are comments on the Law. Verses 14-26 are about the relationship between faith and works.

James begins this section by using the example of someone who says he has faith but has no works, "What use is it, my brethren, if a man says he has faith, but he has no works? Can that faith save him?" (James 2:14).  In other words, James is addressing the issue of a dead faith, a faith that is nothing more than a verbal pronouncement, a public confession of the mind, and is not heart-felt.  It is empty of life and action.  He begins with the negative and demonstrates what an empty faith is (verses 15-17, words without actions). Then he shows that type of faith isn't any different from the faith of demons (verse 19). Finally, he gives examples of living faith that has words followed by actions.  Works follow true faith and demonstrate that faith to our fellow man, but not to God.  James writes of Abraham and Rahab as examples of people who demonstrated their faith by their deeds.

In brief, James is examining two kinds of faith: one that leads to godly works and one that does not. One is true, and the other is false. One is dead, the other alive; hence, "Faith without works is dead," (James 2:20).  But, he is not contradicting the verses above that say salvation/justification is by faith alone.

Also, notice that James actually quotes the same verse that Paul quotes in Rom. 4:3 amongst a host of verses dealing with justification by faith.  James 2:23 says, "and the Scripture was fulfilled which says, and Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness.'" If James was trying to teach a contradictory doctrine of faith and works than the other New Testament writers, then he would not have used Abraham as an example.  Therefore, we can see that justification is by faith alone and that James was talking about false faith, not real faith when he said we are not justified by faith alone.
dr of religion

Winnetka, IL

#4365 Sep 6, 2012
I heart Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing dumb now r we?
I've posted a plethora of them
Thats a common wt tactic,They are taught to answer a question with a question.They think they're are fooling us yet they're just fooling themselves.Its quite sad.
I Heart Jesus

Hamilton, Canada

#4366 Sep 6, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Too much garbage and personal attack. If you want to pluck something OUT of it all, I will be HAPPY to pay CLOSE attention to it.
Im so glad to hear this coming from you! Hallelujah :D Amen:)

Let's move on:)

Feel free to explore the scriptures I've provided:)

Seattle, WA

#4367 Sep 6, 2012
WOW!
So Jesus was just playin' with them when he told them at-

Matt 24:14- And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Matt 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

Jesus' brother James had THIS for you-

James 2:20-You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless?

James 2: 26- As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

And Revelation has THIS for you-

Rev 20:12- And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

So, you have SERIOUSLY been mislead by the spirit backing your church.

Want MORE scriptures- I didn't even have to look THOSE up, there are so MANY!
dr of religion

Winnetka, IL

#4368 Sep 6, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
I totaly agree with you mad.You are indeed a natural dumbassss.Because if a jw were smart they wouldnt be a jw because they would figure out rather fast that the wt is a mind controlling cult.Im glad you admitt you are extremely dumb.Good for you.Keep wearing that helmet until that soft spot fuses together.good luck kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candace Conti settled 3 min array 1,268
CNN Hundreds of Jehovah's Witnesses accused of ... 16 min BetheljudgmentDan... 40
Australian Royal Commission into the Jehovah's ... 18 min array 34
God does not forbid blood transfusions. 22 min Thirdwitness 300
How Accurate in the New World Translation 33 min billy 154
Women never Rule in God's Chuch. 36 min Maravilla 7
Three Simple Facts UTTERLY Destroy the Twinity~ 40 min ihveit 293
The Cheesiest Diversion of ALL~ 45 min BetheljudgmentDan... 32
News Bible joust at abuse hearing 2 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 42
BBC EXPOSES the JWS. 2 hr the Mad JW 239
SOS supported in his lies and hypocrisy 3 hr DR SOS 69
More from around the web