MAD Challenge!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#2485 Apr 28, 2012
Conditions? Yer sounding like HillBoy, Gearld!

You either choose to play their games or to ignore them...

Most here are the same old-same olds- and are NOT honest to THEMSELVES.

The Bible CANNOT be "interpreted" different ways- unless you AREN'T honest...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2486 Apr 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Ah! but it can.. the proof is.. it is for teaching reproving and setting things..( All kinds of things... straight..) So .. yes. it is ..rather flexible.. whether you think so.. or not.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#2487 Apr 28, 2012
No: Truth is truth, it cannot be represented in opposites- as done in CHURCHianity, Mara.

You've lost all connection to it, it appears...

“email at [email protected]

Since: Dec 07

central louisiana

#2488 Apr 28, 2012
Gerald wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN to the condition I mentioned.
And I will immediately paste in this thread, the whole fact from the Bible. I prepared for your congregation. I prepared it even before I set the condition and saved it in notepad on my desktop. So I'm just waiting for all your confirmation folks. So hurry up convince your conregation. I'll keep on waiting for all of you churchoids to say AMEN to my condition.
IHV IF YOU GOT SOMETHING post the darn thing and quit with these petty little games.
will

central louisiana

#2489 Apr 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
No: Truth is truth, it cannot be represented in opposites- as done in CHURCHianity, Mara.
Ihv... the bible says:
2ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

this is the reason for the jws fake teachings.. THEY ARE CONSTANTLY CHANGING that means YOU AS A JW WILL NEVER COME TO ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH
WILL

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#2490 Apr 28, 2012
Ahhh- Old Silly Willy, getting more Senile by the moment, based on his babblings.
AND living proof of the very scripture he just posted...

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#2491 Apr 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
From your own 15 Scripturally wrong answers to your own 5 Scriptural questions,you have'nt a clue what the Scriptural truth is Mad.
Regarding representation,do you represent the watch tower with your mocking of God ,or is that an opposite?

Portadown

#2492 Apr 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Ahhh- Old Silly Willy, getting more Senile by the moment, based on his babblings.
Post us churchoids the scripture that teaches you to mock God Mad.
Or your teaching from the watch tower who you represent.
Simply logic

Dallas, TX

#2493 Apr 28, 2012
MtnMan6643 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that won't cut it. You can talk all day about "personally seeing them", but I WAS ONE. I think that trumps your experience. My mom was, and is still, a JW. My dad was not, but never opposed her teaching me the JW religion.
I know what it is like to be told that you cannot take part in singing Christmas songs in class, having to be picked up early if the class was having a party, not allowed to sing the national anthem, not allowed to sing "Happy Birthday" to another student when the teacher led the class to do so.
Also, in the days when I was in elementary school, our teacher actually PRAYED with us before going to the cafeteria. I was taught not to bow my head to the "prayer", and told that any of my classmates who went to other churches, were probably bound for destruction by Jehovah God. And that was sad, because I actually liked some of them.
And I got off easy...After my parents divorced, I lived with my dad from then on, so only had to go through it for a couple of years. Some have to their entire school years. But the ones I knew, once they got into high school, normally didn't "live the life" anyway when they were away from their parents.
Nice try...mtnman...

I had the same experience's but worse...

So i can talk all day about personaly seeing them

But i can allso talk all week about my personal expeirences....
Gerald

Makati, Philippines

#2494 Apr 28, 2012
ihveit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ihv... the bible says:
2ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
this is the reason for the jws fake teachings.. THEY ARE CONSTANTLY CHANGING that means YOU AS A JW WILL NEVER COME TO ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH
WILL
So you if there's a change in teaching, you judge it as fake.
If I can prove to you from the Bible that the apostles and desciples of Jesus changed their teaching? Does it mean that Jesus apostles and desciples are fake?

Portadown

#2495 Apr 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
In reply to your name calling,I asked you what is a Baptist?
Do you need more time to do some research? or is there some other reason you cannot answer?
I know you have a problem with truthful answers,but the day will come to us all when we will have to answer in truth.If you cannot answer a simple question via the internet,how will you answer God Mad.
Revelation 20:11
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
I pray Mad,that you will not be among them as mentioned in this verse.
My only wish for you is that you will find the courage, and it does take courage,to trust in Christ and Christ alone,not in ANY church,nor ANY religion,nor Any person,churchoid, baptist,translators of the King James Bible.
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
I pray Mad that you will be among those referred to in this hymn.

Oh, shall I be among that throng,
All clothed in robes of white,
And help to swell that glorious song
Of raptures and delight?

I shall! For I have been redeemed
With blood of worth untold—
The blood of Christ,
the Lamb of God,
More precious far than gold!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#2496 Apr 28, 2012
Gerald- the only "teachings" that have changed, after finally weeding out the remnants of church dogma in the 30s and 40s are those of what we THINK different prophecies might mean.

Their teachings are so obscene that is the only thing they CAN do- is harp on trivial pursuit...as if the CHURCH has a clear understanding of ANYTHING...much less the prophecies.

PATHETIC CHURCHOIDS
Gerald

Makati, Philippines

#2497 Apr 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Gerald- the only "teachings" that have changed, after finally weeding out the remnants of church dogma in the 30s and 40s are those of what we THINK different prophecies might mean.
Their teachings are so obscene that is the only thing they CAN do- is harp on trivial pursuit...as if the CHURCH has a clear understanding of ANYTHING...much less the prophecies.
PATHETIC CHURCHOIDS
Correct, Mad.

central louisiana

#2498 Apr 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
ihv event he most senile person can see that you can only bitch and complain and name call... you are the class idiot here.. and i guess you are happy about that
will

central louisiana

#2499 Apr 28, 2012
Gerald wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, Mad.
ihv i so love the way you bunch of jws handle doctrinal issues. ohh wait you cant
will
Gerald

Makati, Philippines

#2500 Apr 29, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Mad. I set this condition hoping this blind churchoids would open their eyes. And also show to other people in this thread who are observs and interested in the truth from the Bible, that they need to validate the truth and not just accept what was being taught to them by their chruch. That is the reason why I ask if they AGREE or DISAGREE on what I posted regarding the truth at my Post#: 2408.

The Bible cannot really be "interpreted" in different ways, and I absolutely agree with you on this.

Granite Falls, NC

#2501 Apr 29, 2012
Gerald wrote:
<quoted text>
You said in light of this passage(Hebrews 10:26-31). So how does this scriptural text highlight your false doctrine about everlasting torment in hell? You're the one who gave this text and you should prove it.
Typical JW tactic of trying to turn the question around, to get out of answering it. Geraldine, I suggest you go back and read the discourse at the beginning of this thread. Many Scriptures were given that show conscious torment, which NONE of them were ever addressed by Mad. This passage in Hebrews was given as a foundational verse to show that ANNIHILATION is not possible.

Nobody said that Hell itself is proven in this verse. It is proven in many others. However, this verse DOES eliminate the ONLY other option...annihilation. That is why the question was asked, to challenge you people to show from THIS passage that it is consistent with annihilation. If annihilation is ruled out in this passage, then that only leaves one other option.

Very weak attempt to turn the question back on us. I realize that is what JWs do when they are stumped, but it won't work. We are wise to that tactic. Now, answer the question....

How can you harmonize annihilation with "how much sorer punishment".

If you and Mad are done giving each other a shoulder massage, perhaps one of you would like to respond.

Granite Falls, NC

#2502 Apr 29, 2012
Gerald wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Mad, I have to correct you word on this one. I call MoreThreadNewMan6643 and KFC the "DIABOLIC DUO". Cause they blindly follow this SATANIC doctrine.
They are accusing JWs of just copy and paste from WT.
But they are the ones who copy their false doctrines and paste it here in this thread. Hahaha...
Look Pal, I have never copy and pasted ANYTHING but the Scripture verses from blueletterbible.org . Everything else I have EVER posted here is my own words.

So yes, I WILL accuse WT followers of "copy and paste".

So, get your facts straight.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#2503 Apr 29, 2012
Glad to know, Gerald!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#2504 Apr 29, 2012
" this verse DOES eliminate the ONLY other option...annihilation"

Oh, the Bobblehead Baptist makes SO many pompous claims with no connection to scripture!

The only thing it eliminates is his honesty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Twinnies- How can God HAVE a God? (Dec '16) 5 min ihveit 385
Who Created JW's? 6 min Frindly 102
Trump apologizes then reverts back to course. 17 min RedhorseWoman 83
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 18 min Jparkh81 947
Nomi's field service 43 min TempleMicrowave 17
Did the Sun stand still for Joshua..or was it a... 52 min GreatSouthbay4040 3
Why the NWT is the best ever! 58 min ihveit 758
Trinity...why does it matter?! 2 hr ihveit 969
New Today music thread 6 hr GreatSouthbay4040 1,687
More from around the web