MAD Challenge!
First Prev
of 262
Next Last

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#1 Mar 8, 2012
OK, church Clowns- why not give this a try for ALL to see; then there will be NO question of who runs!

Ask a question (and number it) ONE AT A TIME until the other answers.

Ambiguous excrement will not be considered an answer HillBoy, and KiddieKevin.

Waiting weeks is quaranteed to get your "answer" forgotten, HitnRunRachel.

Ready?
Set?
Then GO!

“email at [email protected]

Since: Dec 07

central louisiana

#2 Mar 8, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
OK, church Clowns- why not give this a try for ALL to see; then there will be NO question of who runs!
Ask a question (and number it) ONE AT A TIME until the other answers.
Ambiguous excrement will not be considered an answer HillBoy, and KiddieKevin.
Waiting weeks is quaranteed to get your "answer" forgotten, HitnRunRachel.
Ready?
Set?
Then GO!
Ihv HOT DO I GET TO ASK THE FIRST ONE.
WHY WONT YOU DISCUSS THE TRINITY BOOKLET OR MENTION IT WHEN YOU LIST A BUNCH OF WT PROPAGANDA?
WILL

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#4 Mar 9, 2012
Silly Willy- nothing you say makes sense; I never use it;

ANSWER: I immediately dispel the Illusion of the Twinity at the door.

QUESTION: How can One Supreme Being be SUBJECT to another?

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#5 Mar 9, 2012
C'mon' HillBoy (mtmn), KiddieKevin (kevin), Hit-N-RunRachel (rachel)- prove yourselfs!

Where are these 'powerful' questions you accuse me of running from?

The Games Churchoids play...

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#6 Mar 9, 2012
Oh, KiddieKevvvvvvvvinnnnnn.
I see you're herrrrrreeeeee.
Where are those questionnnnnnnnsssss?

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#7 Mar 9, 2012
Oh, Hillboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yy.
I see you're herrrrrreeeeee.
Where are those questionnnnnnnnsssss?

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#8 Mar 9, 2012
Just more windbags that KNOW better than to post their idiot questions here.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#9 Mar 9, 2012
Hear the lies and slanders they make about
our God and our King?

Some here are serious- and I consider them
friends even if NOT of my Faith, even tho they
don't accept some truths- YET.

But the ridiculers, and the fanatics-
churchoids, churchians, fake Christians
(whatever you WISH to describe them as)
deliberately spit on what Christ and his Father
said, so I have no qulams playing hardball
WITH them.
NOONE at the doors are as rude and deceptive as
thery are here!
(Or at least I haven't MET any in over 30 years
of door-to-door preaching!)

Sorry if I upset you!
Consider my favorite- Elijah, who did the SAME
THING with the priests of Baal:

1 Kings 18:27- About noontime Elijah began
mocking them.“You’ll have to shout louder,”
he scoffed,“for surely he is a god! Perhaps
he is daydreaming,
or is relieving himself ("or using the toilet" -
CEV),
or maybe he is away on a trip,
or is asleep and needs to be wakened!

28- So they shouted louder, and following their
normal custom, they cut themselves with
knives and swords until the blood gushed out.

These phonies turn a Loving God into
3 Sadistic Beings, teach Satan's Lie (that we
never die), ignoring nearly every truth the Bible
teaches, then run around 'praising' Jesus!

It is sad, comical- and sick, all at the same
time!

So, if they want to blaspheme God and Christ,
as well as ridicule us for our efforts to obey
the King, this is MY way of dealing with them!
Kevin

Boston, MA

#10 Mar 9, 2012
Prove from scripture that Jehovah God dissolved or disposed of Jesus' body. One would think that on such an important subject as this, the Watchtower would be able to provide even (1) scripture telling us that Jesus' body was disposed of by Jehovah.

Ok Sad, we will be waiting on the scripture!

And I will be waiting with many scriptures that show the very same body that was crucified on the cross, was the very same body that was risen on the third day.

Granite Falls, NC

#11 Mar 9, 2012
Okay Big Boy, let's play hardball. I'll pitch, you bat first.

AGAIN, I will list for you Hebrews 10:26-31, and I want you to give us a calm, rational, and Scriptural explanation for it.

Hebrews 10:26-31....

"For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Hbr 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Hbr 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

Hbr 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Hbr 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

Hbr 10:31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."

You contradict yourself when you call God "sadistic", and then accuse US of blasphemy against Him. You are the one applying a human term, and a human definition, against the Almighty. My position is that God tells US what He is going to do, and we follow His instructions as to how to escape it. And whatever He does with those who reject it, is up to Him. It is His creation to do with as He sees fit. Your position is to argue and call Him names, and tell Him that His methods are cruel and unfair.

In light of this passage of Scripture, I would like for you to describe how your false view of annhilation can be made to fit into it, and also, do you not agree that this passage teaches us that denying the blood of Jesus Christ is an affront to a holy God, and is deserving of the severest punishment?

Take your time, as I will not be on here constantly anyway today. Make it a good one.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#12 Mar 9, 2012
Well, THANK you both for showing up!
Now, can we leave judgments and diversion aside- and attempt to discuss any questions as...FRIENDS?

(Even if we must pretend, heh!)

Thank you for your explaining why you posted that reference.

Is anything mentioned about Torture?

ANSWER: FIRE was used to DESTROY by ancient armies, was used in the lake of fire in Jerusalem, known as Gehenna, to DESTROY GARBAGE. The wicked will have to face God and Christ on Judgment Day, and will be judged before all before being DESTROYED, forever- as the symbol of the Lake of Fire means in Revelation: the SECOND death, where no ransom will cover returning from.

I will refrain from asking a question, till you are satisfied with my answer- whether you want to believe it or not, MM.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#13 Mar 9, 2012
2 Thess 1:7-... the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with the angels of his power in flaming FIRE,

8- rendering vengeance to them that know not God, and to them that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus:

9- who shall suffer punishment, even eternal DESTRUCTION from the face of the Lord and from the glory of his might

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#14 Mar 9, 2012
Rev 19:19- And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat upon the horse, and against his army. 20- And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought the signs in his sight, wherewith he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast and them that worshipped his image: they two were cast alive into the lake of FIRE that burneth with brimstone: 21- and the rest were KILLED with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, even the sword which came forth out of his mouth: and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#15 Mar 9, 2012
Rev 20:13-death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them...

They have NOT been judged- thus were NOT tortured in 'Hellfire'- and, as CLEARLY shown here- not FOREVER, either!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#16 Mar 9, 2012
Rev 20:14-And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.

Since "death" is NOT an object that fire can burn- thios SHOWS the fire symbolic- no 'interpretation'- just what it SHOWS.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#17 Mar 9, 2012
Rev 20:14-This is the second death.

God even SPELLS OUT what this Lake IS: DEATH- a SECOND one!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#18 Mar 9, 2012
(And we KNOW Jesus was painting a similar picture; we ALL know there will be no Literal Worms given Eternal Life to gnaw on them- that's what worms did in nthe lake of fire outside Jerusalem; gnaw on the TRASH out of reach by the fire!)

Just as the Jews pitched Trash into Gehenna to DESTROY the GARBAGE, Christ will DESTROY (not keep alive and torture) the wicked.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#19 Mar 9, 2012
Let me know if you're ready for MY question...again...
JW Defenders Are Liars

Lexington, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
(And we KNOW Jesus was painting a similar picture; we ALL know there will be no Literal Worms given Eternal Life to gnaw on them- that's what worms did in nthe lake of fire outside Jerusalem; gnaw on the TRASH out of reach by the fire!)
Just as the Jews pitched Trash into Gehenna to DESTROY the GARBAGE, Christ will DESTROY (not keep alive and torture) the wicked.
You are getting a glance at your future!

Since you've committed the unforgivable sin.

You are doomed.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#21 Mar 9, 2012
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
You've CONVINCED me, antichrist!

Should I accept YOU as my Personal Lord & Zombie-God who switched bodies for us all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 262
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside the Insular World of Israeli Jews Who Be... 40 min little lamb 39
Jesus Presence / Coming on Clouds- the FACTS (Nov '11) 45 min red blood relative 678
Forget the fact. 55 min red blood relative 299
The Twinity Dogma- the Most Ridiculous Dogma of... (Mar '15) 1 hr red blood relative 1,215
God's Name WAS in the Original NT!!! 1 hr red blood relative 962
Are Jehovah's witnesses Hated? 1 hr ihveit 357
Are Non JW's Aware of the 1975 Debacle? 2 hr red blood relative 159
Where in the bible is smoking a ds offense? 3 hr GreatSouthbay4040 255
Prime_LA 3 hr Jackie 273
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 4 hr rsss1 25,150
More from around the web