The false trinity doctrine.
Monkeynutsforsal e

Prescott, AZ

#3876 Dec 2, 2012
Veritas 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
miseracord...
It seems that you have end up in a another bloodguilty organisation, The Watchtowwer Society where the Governing Bodys doctrines of men have sent thousands and other thousands of Chritian minded persons and their children into a premature death... Genesis 9:5,6, Deuteronomy 22:8, Jeremiah 8:8,9 and Revelation 21:8... with the exact same result as comes forth in Jeremiah 7:31,32 and they continue to bury...:HUH:
1. That vaccinatrions was the act of Satan...
2. Organtransplantations was cannibalism...
3. From pricing medical treatment with whole blood, to a total ban for then allowing tons of stored killed annimals blod to be used... e.g in form of the hemoglobin... strictly in opposition to their interpretation and doctrines based at Genesis 9:4 and Acts 15:20,29...:HUH:
References:
Awake magazine may 22, 1994.
Kingdom Ministry for November 2006.
Veritas alias ray of light. please show scriptures of this doctrines of men from the bible.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3877 Dec 2, 2012
Monkeynutsforsale wrote:
<quoted text> Veritas alias ray of light. please show scriptures of this doctrines of men from the bible.
How should I be able to show any Scriptures from the Bible wich support doctrines of men...?

In such case I suggest that you contact the Governing Bodys of the Watctower Society and let them explain how they have come to their evil and weird doctrines of men, through the times...

Im therefore not in a possition to show you, any Scriptures which support their evil and weird doctrines of men... since they are doing exactly the same with the Scriptures... as the Scribes and Pharisees mentioned in Jeremiah 8:8,9 did and with exactly the same result as comes forth in Jeremiah 7:31,32 and they continue to bury...:HUH:

There is no hold in the Scriptures and principles hereof for the Governing Bodys ever changing evil and weird doctrines of men... in question of medical treatments with human donated blood, when lives are at risk... Matthew 12:1-8.

Since: Nov 11

East Alton, IL

#3878 Dec 2, 2012
Richardnak wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being fooled, if you believe that the KJV is correct, and all of the others that have corrected that verse are incorrect. Acts 20:28, is a very clouded verse, as we see many translations have extensive footnotes showing alternate renderings from different Greek manuscripts.
Acts 20:28
New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
28 Keep watch over yourselves and over all the flock, of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God[a] that he obtained with the blood of his own Son.[b]
Footnotes:
a.Acts 20:28 Other ancient authorities read of the Lord
b.Acts 20:28 Or with his own blood; Gk with the blood of his Own
Then how do you explain the Interlinear Greek Bible vs the KIT... The KIT, as I stated has almost the identical Greek symbols, words as the IGB... yet the WT has inserted words which are not there. How do you explain/justify that. That was my question and issue with this.
Monkeynutsforsal e

Prescott, AZ

#3879 Dec 3, 2012
Veritas 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
How should I be able to show any Scriptures from the Bible wich support doctrines of men...?
In such case I suggest that you contact the Governing Bodys of the Watctower Society and let them explain how they have come to their evil and weird doctrines of men, through the times...
Im therefore not in a possition to show you, any Scriptures which support their evil and weird doctrines of men... since they are doing exactly the same with the Scriptures... as the Scribes and Pharisees mentioned in Jeremiah 8:8,9 did and with exactly the same result as comes forth in Jeremiah 7:31,32 and they continue to bury...:HUH:
There is no hold in the Scriptures and principles hereof for the Governing Bodys ever changing evil and weird doctrines of men... in question of medical treatments with human donated blood, when lives are at risk... Matthew 12:1-8.
Really if that so,can doctors guarantee in writing that the blood they treat their patient with ,is free of contaminants or diseases from donors? HUH.) abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!”(Ac 15:22, 28, 29) The prohibition included flesh with the blood in it (“things strangled”). And more than a hundred years later, in 177 C.E., in Lyons (now in France), when religious enemies falsely accused Christians of eating children, a woman named Biblis said:“How would such men eat children, when they are not allowed to eat the blood even of irrational animals?”—The Ecclesiastical History, by Eusebius, V, I, 26. array of darkness said:I am therefore not in a possition to show you, any Scriptures which support their evil and weird doctrines of men. Is that why you are an idiot and have no clue? As for Jeremiah 7;31,32 ironic,isn't how the Torah describes the condition of the moral debasement,of the Israelite nation,whom learned the disgusting practices of the nations runabout them. And it reminds of religions institutions of today, how they sacrifice their sons and daughters to the god of war today. What are the doctrines you believe in? are they in harmony with the scriptures?
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#3880 Dec 3, 2012
Monkeynutsforsale wrote:
<quoted text>Really if that so,can doctors guarantee in writing that the blood they treat their patient with ,is free of contaminants or diseases from donors? HUH.) abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!”(Ac 15:22, 28, 29) The prohibition included flesh with the blood in it (“things strangled”). And more than a hundred years later, in 177 C.E., in Lyons (now in France), when religious enemies falsely accused Christians of eating children, a woman named Biblis said:“How would such men eat children, when they are not allowed to eat the blood even of irrational animals?”—The Ecclesiastical History, by Eusebius, V, I, 26. array of darkness said:I am therefore not in a possition to show you, any Scriptures which support their evil and weird doctrines of men. Is that why you are an idiot and have no clue? As for Jeremiah 7;31,32 ironic,isn't how the Torah describes the condition of the moral debasement,of the Israelite nation,whom learned the disgusting practices of the nations runabout them. And it reminds of religions institutions of today, how they sacrifice their sons and daughters to the god of war today. What are the doctrines you believe in? are they in harmony with the scriptures?
Dude is clueless.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3881 Dec 3, 2012
beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how do you explain the Interlinear Greek Bible vs the KIT... The KIT, as I stated has almost the identical Greek symbols, words as the IGB... yet the WT has inserted words which are not there. How do you explain/justify that. That was my question and issue with this.
Hi beckyss,

I can't read Greek, but I can read the many footnotes in English translations, that show that this verse is suspect to tampering by Trinitarian copyists, as there isn't complete agreement of the later Greek texts as opposed to many earlier Greek text manuscripts.

Also the Scriptures show us many times over, that the purchase price that God paid for us was the blood of His Son, the blood of His own relative, His Son.

1 John 1:7
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

7 but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#3882 Dec 3, 2012
Richardnak wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi beckyss,
I can't read Greek, but I can read the many footnotes in English translations, that show that this verse is suspect to tampering by Trinitarian copyists, as there isn't complete agreement of the later Greek texts as opposed to many earlier Greek text manuscripts.
Also the Scriptures show us many times over, that the purchase price that God paid for us was the blood of His Son, the blood of His own relative, His Son.
7 but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.
You have to follow the Son in order to be cleaned of sin.You are not following the Son when you follow men of the WTS who say Jesus is not you mediator. When you believe the GB/WTS is your mediator you deny Jesus.They even say the org is necessary for salvation instead of Jesus alone being the only way to the Father.
Your post is no more than lip service as you do not follow jesus as you have shown.
Did you ever consider that the footnotes could be wrong? That those footnotes were simply written by aposers?
Why do you need anything but the actual scripture to understand what is written ? Why do you need others to tell you what you can read for yourself and come to your own conclusion rather than others interpretation.
The scriptures interpret themselves if you read in context or don't you believe that?

Location hidden

#3883 Dec 3, 2012
Monkeynutsforsale wrote:
<quoted text>Really if that so,can doctors guarantee in writing that the blood they treat their patient with ,is free of contaminants or diseases from donors? HUH.) abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!”(Ac 15:22, 28, 29) The prohibition included flesh with the blood in it (“things strangled”). And more than a hundred years later, in 177 C.E., in Lyons (now in France), when religious enemies falsely accused Christians of eating children, a woman named Biblis said:“How would such men eat children, when they are not allowed to eat the blood even of irrational animals?”—The Ecclesiastical History, by Eusebius, V, I, 26. array of darkness said:I am therefore not in a possition to show you, any Scriptures which support their evil and weird doctrines of men. Is that why you are an idiot and have no clue? As for Jeremiah 7;31,32 ironic,isn't how the Torah describes the condition of the moral debasement,of the Israelite nation,whom learned the disgusting practices of the nations runabout them. And it reminds of religions institutions of today, how they sacrifice their sons and daughters to the god of war today. What are the doctrines you believe in? are they in harmony with the scriptures?
It seems that we have the Devils Advocate operating here…

Have you ever heard of, that there is any surgery, medical and other treatment, which doesn’t involve any risk or side effect… In spite of this… people consult their doctors and go into emergency units and hospitals liberally… with a great potential risk to be infected with deadly bacteria and viruses…

There is a potential risk involved in any kind of treatment and surgery, with and without medical treatment with blood, where lives are at risk…:HUH:

It sounds as a joke that you mention the risks, when the Governing Bodys accept that tons of killed animals blood can be store and that their members can get use of derivates from this source, e.g. the haemoglobin which makes up a major pat of the non water blood and platelet gels, with a potential risk to be infected with diseases between the species, e.g. with BSE, the animal version of the Jacob Creutzfeldts disease…:HUH: Reference: Kingdom Ministry, November 2006.

To be continued...

Location hidden

#3884 Dec 3, 2012
Continued...

Why don't you tell us if it was a gross violation of Gods law, a really NO NO to the death, eating a carcass with all its coagulated blood in… in a distress situation…. when lives was at risk…?

If your answer will be Yes… Then tell us why a Jew or a Gentile, granted with a higher standard than the surrounding nations, wasn’t cut off… wen they ate a carcs with all its coagulated blood in… Leviticus 17:15 opposite when a kill has taken place…Leviticus 17:15…?

Even Orthodox Jews today, carrying at and following their ancient fathers traditions, which understand and can read Hebrew and ancient languages and have studied the Tora very carefully, accept medical treatment with blood… when lives are at risk… but respect exactly was the Noahcian Covenant and the Law states, in question of abstain from eating blood when a kill has taken place.

Location hidden

#3885 Dec 3, 2012
Monkeynutsforsale wrote:
<quoted text>Really if that so,can doctors guarantee in writing that the blood they treat their patient with ,is free of contaminants or diseases from donors? HUH.) abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!”(Ac 15:22, 28, 29) The prohibition included flesh with the blood in it (“things strangled”). And more than a hundred years later, in 177 C.E., in Lyons (now in France), when religious enemies falsely accused Christians of eating children, a woman named Biblis said:“How would such men eat children, when they are not allowed to eat the blood even of irrational animals?”—The Ecclesiastical History, by Eusebius, V, I, 26. array of darkness said:I am therefore not in a possition to show you, any Scriptures which support their evil and weird doctrines of men. Is that why you are an idiot and have no clue? As for Jeremiah 7;31,32 ironic,isn't how the Torah describes the condition of the moral debasement,of the Israelite nation,whom learned the disgusting practices of the nations runabout them. And it reminds of religions institutions of today, how they sacrifice their sons and daughters to the god of war today. What are the doctrines you believe in? are they in harmony with the scriptures?
Have I ever stated that I accept wars and the kilings taking place...:HUH:

In accordance to you, the nations should have let Hitler continue to send Jews into the concentration camps and maybe you would have heiled him for this, instead of and that young Americans and other nations youngsters sacrificed their lives, like the Jews against the surroundng evil and weird nations...:HUH:

Do you believe that Jews which was killed in the wars with e.g. the Philisters will be resurrected...?

If positive... what about the youngsters, which feight against e.g. Hilter, will suffer an eternal comdemnation and destruction in Gehenna...?

You sit at your fat ass in your chamber, like the Governing Bodys in their dark tower and profit on all those youngsters which blood have been shedded for your freedom... unfortunately being able to send Christian minded persons and ther children into a preature death... based at their evil and weird doctrines of men... like the Scribes and Phariees mentioned in Jeremiah 8:8,9 and with exactly the same result as comes forth in Jeremiah 7:31,32 where they and those who support them continue to bury Chrstian minded persons and especially their children, at the Watchtower Society alter untill the day of today...:HUH:

The Governing Bodys have built a religious house without a railing.. Deuteronomy 22:8 mind controlled persons based at their doctrines of men with threats and sanctions, strictly in oppostion to what comes forth in 1 Peter 5:3 and 2 Corinthians 1:24, where they have painted themselves up in a blood red corner with all the blood from their victims... due to their ever changing evil and weird doctrines of men... carrying at a huge bloodguilt... in front of God and Jesus Christ... Genesis 9:5,6 and Revelation 21:8...:HUH:
Monkeynutsforsal e

Prescott, AZ

#3886 Dec 3, 2012
Veritas 69 wrote:
Continued...
Why don't you tell us if it was a gross violation of Gods law, a really NO NO to the death, eating a carcass with all its coagulated blood in… in a distress situation…. when lives was at risk…?
If your answer will be Yes… Then tell us why a Jew or a Gentile, granted with a higher standard than the surrounding nations, wasn’t cut off… wen they ate a carcs with all its coagulated blood in… Leviticus 17:15 opposite when a kill has taken place…Leviticus 17:15…?
Even Orthodox Jews today, carrying at and following their ancient fathers traditions, which understand and can read Hebrew and ancient languages and have studied the Tora very carefully, accept medical treatment with blood… when lives are at risk… but respect exactly was the Noahcian Covenant and the Law states, in question of abstain from eating blood when a kill has taken place.
You are way off course child ,your clever but deceptive reasoning is faulty.today's Jews are not under any mosaic law since they are not longer Gods (Yahweh's) people.Gods laws respecting blood are not like humans laws that cannot be circumvented by corrupted humans (loopholes).
Monkeynutsforsal e

Prescott, AZ

#3887 Dec 3, 2012
Veritas 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I ever stated that I accept wars and the kilings taking place...:HUH:
In accordance to you, the nations should have let Hitler continue to send Jews into the concentration camps and maybe you would have heiled him for this, instead of and that young Americans and other nations youngsters sacrificed their lives, like the Jews against the surroundng evil and weird nations...:HUH:
Do you believe that Jews which was killed in the wars with e.g. the Philisters will be resurrected...?
If positive... what about the youngsters, which feight against e.g. Hilter, will suffer an eternal comdemnation and destruction in Gehenna...?
You sit at your fat ass in your chamber, like the Governing Bodys in their dark tower and profit on all those youngsters which blood have been shedded for your freedom... unfortunately being able to send Christian minded persons and ther children into a preature death... based at their evil and weird doctrines of men... like the Scribes and Phariees mentioned in Jeremiah 8:8,9 and with exactly the same result as comes forth in Jeremiah 7:31,32 where they and those who support them continue to bury Chrstian minded persons and especially their children, at the Watchtower Society alter untill the day of today...:HUH:
The Governing Bodys have built a religious house without a railing.. Deuteronomy 22:8 mind controlled persons based at their doctrines of men with threats and sanctions, strictly in oppostion to what comes forth in 1 Peter 5:3 and 2 Corinthians 1:24, where they have painted themselves up in a blood red corner with all the blood from their victims... due to their ever changing evil and weird doctrines of men... carrying at a huge bloodguilt... in front of God and Jesus Christ... Genesis 9:5,6 and Revelation 21:8...:HUH:
You tell me if they are going to be rresurrected? What doctrines of men site then with scripture not your mouth or opinions? what religions institutions have blood on their hands ? at least they don't charge for human blood $700 pert pint or more, nice fat profit for disease blood, bozo the clown. at least this people try to fallow in Jesus footstep and follow the primitive Christians, Gods high morals standards LAWS from the scriptures (at least they try)which many in this world so called Christians do not. Church on Sunday bombs on Monday.

East Alton, IL

#3888 Dec 3, 2012
Richardnak wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi beckyss,
Richard, you don't need to read the Greek part... Both interlinears are translated mostly contextual word for contextual word. I was trying to point out that in both interlinears, both are translate the last word as 'own' yet the KIT ADDS the word "son' in addition to in parenthases where there is no word for "son" in either translation. My whole point is that it was ERRONEOUSLY added to make it sound as though it was the blood of Christ rather than the blood of the Father. This is what I was referring to.
It was for the purpose of making scripture fit beliefs rather than beliefs fit scripture.

East Alton, IL

#3889 Dec 3, 2012
Monkeynutsforsale wrote:
<quoted text> You are way off course child ,your clever but deceptive reasoning is faulty.today's Jews are not under any mosaic law since they are not longer Gods (Yahweh's) people.Gods laws respecting blood are not like humans laws that cannot be circumvented by corrupted humans (loopholes).
You may want to re-read your bible and pay close attention to scriptures such as 1Kings 10:9, 1 Chronicles 17:16-27
Ephesians 3:6 just to name a few as well as many others throughout the bible which speak about Israel being God's eternally loved, blessed people, and heirs... OT and NT.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#3890 Dec 3, 2012
Monkeynutsforsale wrote:
<quoted text> You are way off course child ,your clever but deceptive reasoning is faulty.today's Jews are not under any mosaic law since they are not longer Gods (Yahweh's) people.Gods laws respecting blood are not like humans laws that cannot be circumvented by corrupted humans (loopholes).
You may want to read your bible and pay close attention to Romans 11:1-36.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3891 Dec 3, 2012
beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard, you don't need to read the Greek part... Both interlinears are translated mostly contextual word for contextual word. I was trying to point out that in both interlinears, both are translate the last word as 'own' yet the KIT ADDS the word "son' in addition to in parenthases where there is no word for "son" in either translation. My whole point is that it was ERRONEOUSLY added to make it sound as though it was the blood of Christ rather than the blood of the Father. This is what I was referring to.
It was for the purpose of making scripture fit beliefs rather than beliefs fit scripture.
Hi beckyss,

Regardless of how the Greek text reads, there is serious uncertainty as to how the original text read, as many of the top Greek scholars in the world and the renderings that they put forth in their translations, show the rendering to agree with the thought that the blood is not God's, but that of "His own", as in His closest family relation, His Son.

Why do these many Trinitarian Greek scholars render this verse as we see it in so many translations?

Acts 20:28
Contemporary English Version (CEV)

28 Look after yourselves and everyone the Holy Spirit has placed in your care. Be like shepherds to God’s church. It is the flock that he bought with the blood of his own Son.

All of these translations agree with the CEV.

American Standard Version
Common English Bible
Complete Jewish Bible
Contemporary English Version (quoted)
Darby Translation
Good News Translation
Jerusalem Bible
Lexham English Bible
Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament
New Century Version
New English Translation
New Revised Standard Version
New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition
Revised Standard Version
Worldwide English

Many others show the alternate renderings in footnotes, and sometimes in [brackets] in the main text.
Monkeynutsforsal e

Prescott, AZ

#3892 Dec 3, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to read your bible and pay close attention to Romans 11:1-36.
what is your point sunny boy?
Monkeynutsforsal e

Prescott, AZ

#3893 Dec 3, 2012
beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to re-read your bible and pay close attention to scriptures such as 1Kings 10:9, 1 Chronicles 17:16-27
Ephesians 3:6 just to name a few as well as many others throughout the bible which speak about Israel being God's eternally loved, blessed people, and heirs... OT and NT.
you make want to read:Matt. 21:42, 43:“Jesus said to them [the chief priests and the older men of the Jews in Jerusalem]:‘Did you never read in the Scriptures,“The stone that the builders rejected is the one that has become the chief cornerstone. From Yahweh this has come to be, and it is marvelous in our eyes”? This is why I say to you, The kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits. Matt. 23:37, 38:“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,—how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But you people did not want it. Look! Your house is abandoned to you.does that sound like a eternal covenant.

Location hidden

#3894 Dec 4, 2012
Monkeynutsforsale wrote:
Whats your point...

Have God changed His view... inquestion of eating blood when a kill has taken place... wherethe life take so to seak shold be delivede back to God... in form of theblood as metaphor for the life taken... Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:13 and Acts 15:0,29...?

Why don't you tell us how to bleed a carcass from all its coagulated blood... in a distress situation... before it was eaten... Leviticus 17:15...?

When a Jew or a Gentile have eten a carcass with all its coagulated blood in... in a distress situation without performing a kill... even that it also was a question of an unclean annimal... then they have eaten blood... without being cut off... only a ceremonial bath before evening and the matter was settled with God and the Jewish Society... Leviticus 17:15 contra Leviticus 17:13... where a kill... a life has been taken... wherefore they definately would be cut off...Period.

Location hidden

#3895 Dec 4, 2012
* Sorry keyboard errors...

Whats your point... and why do you act like moron...?

Have God changed His mind and views... in question of eating blood when a kill has taken place... where the life taken so to speak should be delivered back to God... in form of the blood... as metaphor for the life taken... Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:13 and Acts 15:20,29...?

Why don't you tell us how to bleed a carcass from all its coagulated blood... in a distress situation... before it was eaten... Leviticus 17:15...?

When a Jew or a Gentile, granted with a higher standard under the Law than the surrounding Gentile nations, have eaten a carcass with all its coagulated blood in... in a distress situation without performing a kill... even that it also was a question of an unclean annimal... THEN THEY HAVE EATEN BLOOD... without being cut off... only a ceremonial bath before evening and the matter was settled with God and the Jewish Society... Leviticus 17:15... contra in Leviticus 17:13... where a kill... a life has been taken... wherefore they definately would be cut off...Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
let me get this right 10 min Wisconsins Best 44
"I Do NOT Permit a Woman To Teach 14 min Mikronboy 1
Did Jesus show principled love by shunning? 23 min Mikronboy 57
Will the sins of the Watchtower ,be visted upo... 39 min Loves Wisconsin 6
The WT Most Blasphemous Blasphemy 46 min array 1
thru thick and thin, the WTS always tell the tr... 50 min Loves Wisconsin 255
1,440,000 set to go to heaven. 53 min Loves Wisconsin 15
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 3 hr Anonymous Brother 4,393
Irrefutable reason why Jesus is Michael? 3 hr imagoodboy 713
Candace Conti settled 4 hr array 1,135