Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Litte lamb...

Will you tell us all whether the Jews had Jesus physical blood at their hands or not... or was it symbolic...?

Then was Jesus physical blood ever shedded before he died... since the soldiers put the lance in his chest after he was dead...?

Finally has physical blood to be shedded for being declared bloodguilty in the eyes of God...?

Have a murder which kill the victim with poison shedded the victims physical blood...?

If your answer will be no... how does it then come that a murder which get use of poison will be declared bloodguilty in Gods eys... sine no physical blood has been shedded...?

Will it be possible for you to se that the physical blood itself isn't the issue... but only a metaphor for life and sustaining life is more holy and precious for God and Jesus Christ than a metaphor for life... even than sacrifices... Jeremiah 7:31,32.
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Veritas 69 wrote:
Litte lamb...
Will you tell us all whether the Jews had Jesus physical blood at their hands or not... or was it symbolic...?
Then was Jesus physical blood ever shedded before he died... since the soldiers put the lance in his chest after he was dead...?
Finally has physical blood to be shedded for being declared bloodguilty in the eyes of God...?
Have a murder which kill the victim with poison shedded the victims physical blood...?
If your answer will be no... how does it then come that a murder which get use of poison will be declared bloodguilty in Gods eys... sine no physical blood has been shedded...?
Will it be possible for you to se that the physical blood itself isn't the issue... but only a metaphor for life and sustaining life is more holy and precious for God and Jesus Christ than a metaphor for life... even than sacrifices... Jeremiah 7:31,32.
I agree that blood is the soul- the life of a person

If you take a person life, by any means you have killed them , and their soul has now gone to sleep

Its all connected Veritas..because to kill a person is to put a living soul to sleep.

Then its up to God whether that "soul' will be resurrected or thrown into Gehenna ..

But the soul that put another soul to sleep, through murder , is now blood,[soul] guilty before God...because the soul [blood] of every person belongs to God, and he hasn't given us authority to eat the soul of any living creature.
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

We have permission to eat the BODY..but we don't have permission to eat the soul of any animal

and we are told to abstain from the [soul] blood..

Once you know the soul - is the blood

You can separate the fact that every living breathing thing is a body soul and spirit.

Even in killing a person, you can't kill the soul...you can kill the body, but that soul is in Gods hands because it has always belonged to him.

We have no permission to use the soul of another in transfusions or use their soul to make blood products..You are interfering with the soul which is unique to every individual and messing around with transfusing part of the soul into another..

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that blood is the soul- the life of a person
If you take a person life, by any means you have killed them , and their soul has now gone to sleep
Its all connected Veritas..because to kill a person is to put a living soul to sleep.
Then its up to God whether that "soul' will be resurrected or thrown into Gehenna ..
But the soul that put another soul to sleep, through murder , is now blood,[soul] guilty before God...because the soul [blood] of every person belongs to God, and he hasn't given us authority to eat the soul of any living creature.
Little Lamb...

So when a life has been taken, the blood represent the life, as a metaphor for life... Right.

What does the blood then represent when no life has been taken... stil a life... and will the blood then be more sacred than a life...?

Does a person not owns the right to risk or give his or hers life, for a friend... in acordance to Jesus statement in John 15:13...?

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Veritas 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Lamb...
So when a life has been taken, the blood represent the life, as a metaphor for life... Right.
What does the blood then represent when no life has been taken... stil a life... and will the blood then be more sacred than a life...?
Does a person not owns the right to risk or give his or hers life, for a friend... in acordance to Jesus statement in John 15:13...?
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
True Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Big difference however in laying down ones life , and keeping ones life whilst infusing another with part of his soul, that the other man has no legal right to take .

No a person does not have the right to infuse another person with part of his soul..the restriction is from God

a person can LAY down his life [soul] for anther, by being killed for them ..but the ones who kill him are blood guilty, but he sacrificed his soul unto death for another..still his soul is in Gods hands and it not in the hands of men, it depends on who you Veritas want to commit your soul to ..men or God who has authority to resurrect that soul, or completely destroy it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
True Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Big difference however in laying down ones life , and keeping ones life whilst infusing another with part of his soul, that the other man has no legal right to take .
No a person does not have the right to infuse another person with part of his soul..the restriction is from God
a person can LAY down his life [soul] for anther, by being killed for them ..but the ones who kill him are blood guilty, but he sacrificed his soul unto death for another..still his soul is in Gods hands and it not in the hands of men, it depends on who you Veritas want to commit your soul to ..men or God who has authority to resurrect that soul, or completely destroy it.
Little Lamb...

So Jesus words was not true... that a person owns the right to give a part of his or hers life to save a friends life... where the donors life hasn't been lost...:HUH:

“By grace you have been saved”

Since: May 09

Saint Austell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

little lamb wrote:
All scripture is inspired of God
Stanley Walker wrote:
Do you believe all 'translations' are inspired of God little lamb?
little lamb wrote:
Stanley Walker wrote:
A simple 'Yes' or 'No' would be cooperative, helpful and honest.
little lamb wrote:
Do you believe the Watchtower's New World Translation is inspired of God?

Why do you quote from it so often?

sozo

Terrey Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

little lamb wrote:
Once you know the soul - is the blood
You can separate the fact that every living breathing thing is a body soul and spirit.
Find me a scripture that says either "the soul is the blood" or "all living things have a body, soul and spirit" please.

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Its interesting you have stated " You think so" about believing the scriptures in Galatians 3.
I don't have any hesitation I believe them.
So its interesting and I look forward to you comment...and hope you can be more definite about your believing Gods word.
It is interesting that is how you interpreted my comment as if I had hesitation about believing God's word. I did not have time to follow your reasoning and comment on your scriptural points. Remember that not all use of reasoning leads to the same eventuality, even when using scripture. That is why I said "I think so," you asked me if I agreed with your line of reasoning, and I perused it quickly. Have a nice night, and perhaps we can pick this up again tomorrow, I'm having busy days lately.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

sozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Find me a scripture that says either "the soul is the blood" or "all living things have a body, soul and spirit" please.
Leviticus 17:11
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

11 For the [a]life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the [b]life that makes atonement.’

Footnotes:
a.Leviticus 17:11 Lit "soul"
b.Leviticus 17:11 Lit "soul"

Leviticus 17:14

14 “For as for the [a]life of all flesh, its blood is identified with its [b]life. Therefore I said to the sons of Israel,‘You are not to eat the blood of any flesh, for the [c]life of all flesh is its blood; whoever eats it shall be cut off.’

Footnotes:
a.Leviticus 17:14 Lit "soul"
b.Leviticus 17:14 Lit "soul"
c.Leviticus 17:14 Lit "soul"

I don't know why so many translators are afraid to render these verses in plain English.

Basically, the verse is saying that the soul is the blood.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Here is Little Lambs behavoiur, if we presume that her daughter was the women with the bleeds in Luke 8:43-48...

Little Lamb would never ever give her daughter permission or leave a possibility open for her to leave their house... since she have read that the Law forbide unclean persons to circulate in the community...:HUH:

43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,

44 Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.

45And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?

46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.

47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.

48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

No wonder why Jesus Christ condemned the Scribes and Pharisees and their equals in the whole of Matthew chapter 23...:HUH:
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>It is interesting that is how you interpreted my comment as if I had hesitation about believing God's word. I did not have time to follow your reasoning and comment on your scriptural points. Remember that not all use of reasoning leads to the same eventuality, even when using scripture. That is why I said "I think so," you asked me if I agreed with your line of reasoning, and I perused it quickly. Have a nice night, and perhaps we can pick this up again tomorrow, I'm having busy days lately.
It wasn't reasoning, it was two scriptures from Gal 3 that I asked did you believe

One Gal 3 [16 ' Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and his seed , it says not " and seeds ' as in the case of many such , but in the case of one Christ."

Asked if you agreed that Jesus is identified as the seed...whats so hard about that?

The other scripture stated Gal 3 [7] Surely you know that those who adhere to faith , are the ones who are sons of Abraham ."'

Asked if you believed that scripture ..again its a simple scripture , but you are stumped on it...theres no reasoning I have done on the scriptures just asked if you believed them.
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Richardnak wrote:
<quoted text>
11 For the [a]life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the [b]life that makes atonement.’
Footnotes:
14 “For as for the [a]life of all flesh, its blood is identified with its [b]life. Therefore I said to the sons of Israel,‘You are not to eat the blood of any flesh, for the [c]life of all flesh is its blood; whoever eats it shall be cut off.’
Footnotes:
I don't know why so many translators are afraid to render these verses in plain English.
I believe you have answered them Richard..nothing else to say, you've said it all.
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Stanley Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you believe the Watchtower's New World Translation is inspired of God?
Why do you quote from it so often?
Love the New World Translation, believe its one of the best translations out..it includes the beautiful name of Jehovah God of Israel...and doesn't encourage people forget Gods name...like false prophets the scriptures tell us try to do.

I believe all scripture is inspired of God...

Since: Aug 10

Inverurie, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

little lamb wrote:
Why are you afraid to say whether or not you believe all translations are inspired?

What are you afraid of?

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mary MacLellan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you afraid to say whether or not you believe all translations are inspired?
What are you afraid of?
2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear
Fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom..and its standing on his word.

we are told in scripture " not to go beyond what is written

What is written is " all scripture is inspired of God.."

thats the WORD, thats what we stand on..nothing else.

Since: Aug 10

Inverurie, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

little lamb wrote:
we are told in scripture " not to go beyond what is written "
What is written is " all scripture is inspired of God.."
What is written is " all scripture is inspired of God not " all translations are inspired of God "

We are told in scripture " not to go beyond what is written " therefore to say " all translations of scripture are inspired of God " is going " beyond what is written "

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mary MacLellan wrote:
<quoted text>
What is written is " all scripture is inspired of God not " all translations are inspired of God "
We are told in scripture " not to go beyond what is written " therefore to say " all translations of scripture are inspired of God " is going " beyond what is written "
We have very good example how the Scribes and Pharisees did it in the Scriptures and today we have their equals... going on in the same manner...Jeremiah 8:8,9... with exactly the same result as come forth in Jermiah 7:3,32 and the Governng Bodys continue to bury...:HUH:
dee lightful

Easley, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Richardnak wrote:
<quoted text>
Footnotes:
Footnotes:
Soul has different meanings according to the context.
1. Leviticus 17 blood=soul=life. The soul is in the blood meaning LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD.. Without blood there is no life. Everyone can understand that.
2.Matt 10:28 says,
28 Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather (A)fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in [a](B)hell.
Soul here has nothing to do with blood, which is part of the body that man can kill, but only God can kill the soul in this context.
3. Two entirely different meanings for soul. Meaning depends on context

“By grace you have been saved”

Since: May 09

Market Drayton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

little lamb wrote:

A simple 'Yes' or 'No' would have been cooperative, helpful and honest.

As it is, you are spreading confusion.

Do you you believe that any qualified Tom, Dick or Harry can translate the Bible and it will be inspired of God?

How about the translation by Joseph Smith, for example?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,541 - 3,560 of4,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••