Building a JW assembely hall in the A...

Building a JW assembely hall in the Arizona desert

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

TPMP

New York, NY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
TPMP

New York, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2012
This assembely hall is really beautiful.
UNchained

Sweetwater, TN

#3 Jul 31, 2012
Rattlesnakes outside and rattlesnakes inside.
TPMP

New York, NY

#4 Jul 31, 2012
UNchained wrote:
Rattlesnakes outside and rattlesnakes inside.
Eat you heart out, hater.

It is a beautiful property.
little lamb

Australia

#5 Jul 31, 2012
Not the same as building up the BODY of CHRIST, which is the purpose of shepherds and teachers...It appears they may be too busy building their own Kingdom on earth for themselves, like Nimrod.

He built quite a few cities with magnificent buildings and so, orderly with water being supplied to the city through clever engineering skills.
little lamb

Australia

#6 Jul 31, 2012
Nimrod is a very interesting study..because he was very ORGANIZED..and his name suggested he was a good hunter, able to produce food for people..

His organized religion was interesting , because he set up a system of Priests , where people had to bring offerings of food and valuables to , to sustain it...

Abraham on the other hand was told to leave the security of the well arranged city, and he had no idea where God was going to lead him

And God entered into a covenant with Abraham.

What I find interesting about men who set up religious systems, is how orderly the are..and so its no surprize to find out that the word "world' means order and arrangement of things...

But the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one...So when God takes a man out of the world..you can see the purpose, its to teach him to trust Jehovah God..for everything...

In every covenant Jehovah makes, he tells us what he is going to do for us..and that takes faith and trust, like Abraham, to believe him, and act on that FAITH, even though like Abraham we can't see where we are going.
building inspector

Des Plaines, IL

#7 Jul 31, 2012
TPMP wrote:
This assembely hall is really beautiful.
It doesnt matter what the building looks like .What makes it a home is the people within it. Now in the wt's case its filled with pedofiles so thats why they have very few windows.All cult buildings do that.Your welcome.
UNchained

Sweetwater, TN

#8 Jul 31, 2012
UNchained wrote:
Rattlesnakes outside and rattlesnakes inside.
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Eat you heart out, hater.
It is a beautiful property.
Satan makes sure that the outside is beautiful.
little lamb

Australia

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Its really interesting..Because once you know "WORLD' means "ORDER" and ARRANGEMENT"

You have to wonder at Duh-Boy always stating how he likes organization, because its orderly."

In other words he chooses the 'world' over Christ.
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jul 31, 2012
UNchained wrote:
UNchained wrote:
Rattlesnakes outside and rattlesnakes inside.
<quoted text>
Satan makes sure that the outside is beautiful.
Yeah, look at the Catholic church.
jace

Woodbridge, VA

#11 Jul 31, 2012
very nice building

i was looking at all the jw photos and thinking

if we spoke to any of them they would not even acknowledge us and yet we have jw who do here everyday

you got to love that double life a jw will lead as long as his fellow jw don't know
UNchained

Sweetwater, TN

#12 Aug 1, 2012
jace wrote:
very nice building
i was looking at all the jw photos and thinking
if we spoke to any of them they would not even acknowledge us and yet we have jw who do here everyday
you got to love that double life a jw will lead as long as his fellow jw don't know
7 year-old girl: "Daddy, who are those people outside with the signs?"

JW dad: "Those are apostates, honey. Jehovah will deal with them soon."

7 year-old girl: "They were nice, Daddy. Why didn't you say hello to them? They said hello to you."

JW dad: "We aren't supposed to talk to them because they hate Jehovah.
Oh look, here comes Brother Kendrick. Why don't you and your little brother sit with him during the morning session while Mommy and I take care of Grandma."

7 year-old girl: "Uhh, ok. Come on little brother. I will sit betwween you and Brother Kendrick. Stay close to me."

Later that eveningback at the motel....

JW dad: "I need to check my email and the laptop doesn't pick up the WIFI signal in the room so I'll go down to the lobby. Be back in a few."

JW mom: "Ok honey, I'll get the kids ready for bed."

JW dad enters lobby, sits down in an armchair and logs on to Topix' JW Forum to get his spiritual dessert from some of the same apostates who were outside the assembly hall that he had shunned earlier that day.
cult expert

Des Plaines, IL

#13 Aug 1, 2012
TPMP wrote:
This assembely hall is really beautiful.
Yeah,Nothing like free labor and all cash for building cost covered by the wt slaves.I bet berny maddoff wish he thought of that scam.Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Aug 1, 2012
I suppose the end of the world will be put on hold for a while?

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#15 Aug 1, 2012
remnant143999 wrote:
I suppose the end of the world will be put on hold for a while?
"evidently..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Right!..No Matter What 4 min imagoodboy 23
DO the Meek inherit the Earth? (Nov '15) 15 min Jake999 1,473
Any "anointed" JWs here? 30 min Jake999 16
Testing The Spirit 33 min imagoodboy 1
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 39 min ihveit 2,401
Clinton Cash Documentary 1 hr Jake999 5
crisis of conscience copy rights 2 hr Tony Price 77 105
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 2 hr Tony Price 77 2,092
When you really look at what they believe you c... 6 hr Zildjian 161
More from around the web