Jehovah's Witnesses do not Filp-Flop ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145 Feb 28, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Selfish little sh*t aren't you.
COULD IT BE...that I am among uneducated people??...I really didn't think that there was such a thing anymore....I don't wish to offend you ones...I am a Jehovahs Witness and have a good education...both have served me well..........especially Jehovahs organization....The Apostle Paul was educated...would you trash him?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#146 Feb 28, 2013
sonny wrote:
Jehovah is the same yesterday,today and tomorrow the bible is still the same with slight changes for the past 2000 years.
The JW religion have changed their teachings so many times for the past 130 years that one wonders if it is really Jehovah that is running the org or men?
We have changed our thoughts and views on the universe, world events, countries, races, employment, government, marriage, healthcare, medicines, vehicles, smoking, drugs, exercise, fashion..........go suck a hard one.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#147 Feb 28, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
COULD IT BE...that I am among uneducated people??...I really didn't think that there was such a thing anymore....I don't wish to offend you ones...I am a Jehovahs Witness and have a good education...both have served me well..........especially Jehovahs organization....The Apostle Paul was educated...would you trash him?
. your education.. apparently didn't involve learning manners.. To look down your nose at people and speak like a back yard holligan.. Is not the way God's word has instructed his people to act towards others..
Paul ..has never been personally up in anyones face.. And you..certainly were not hand picked ..and turned around to serve GOD.. now were you??

Location hidden

#148 Feb 28, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
We have changed our thoughts and views on the universe, world events, countries, races, employment, government, marriage, healthcare, medicines, vehicles, smoking, drugs, exercise, fashion..........go suck a hard one.
. bet you didn't hear that last line from the podium.. nor do I think it would be looked upon as fit for use in the KH.. If it is.. Well then they worse off then when I left.
sonny

Suva, Fiji

#149 Feb 28, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Messanger what do you mean by go suck a hard one? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE ONE OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSES?

What is the point of going from house to house if you use this kind of language on line.

You have just given the jws are bad name. I hope you change.
sonny

Suva, Fiji

#150 Mar 1, 2013
sick of the cult wrote:
Mess wrote:
We don't compromise.....We are not like other religions who bend and bend some more and more again.
What do you call the UN NGO fiasco? YOu taught the UN was the eighth Beast. The WT compromised and road the back of the beast. What do you call the bribery sysytem in Mexico approved by the WT to avoid military service? A Compromise. The GB will only bend and compromise if it benefits their coffers and control. The Wt used to make light of the Vatican's proposing that the Pope was God's representative on earth. The GB thinks that is their spot as GOd's spokesman and prophet. What a load of mularkey.
Amen
TellTheTruth

Homewood, IL

#151 Mar 1, 2013
sonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Messanger what do you mean by go suck a hard one? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE ONE OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSES?
What is the point of going from house to house if you use this kind of language on line.
You have just given the jws are bad name. I hope you change.
His mommy and or daddy might be a jw, but not him.
He is just a big perpetrator, if you read between the lines.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#152 Mar 1, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Every wednesday and Saturday mornings.

Thats good, I do it every single day.:)

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#153 Mar 1, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
"God's Spirit makes us loving, happy, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, and self-controlled. There is no law against behaving in any of these ways. Gal 5:22

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#154 Mar 1, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats good, I do it every single day.:)
So you do have another activity besides fighting with Jehovah's Witnesses every morning? LOL!
Still Yahoo

Antigo, WI

#155 Mar 1, 2013
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do have another activity besides fighting with Jehovah's Witnesses every morning? LOL!
So what's on your HARASSING & HATEFUL agenda for today ,besides Stalking and Cyber Stalking CHRISTIANS on Topix all day / night ?
Still Yahoo

Antigo, WI

#156 Mar 1, 2013
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
"God's Spirit makes us loving, happy, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, and self-controlled. There is no law against behaving in any of these ways. Gal 5:22
THIS is who you sure are ...

Location hidden

#157 Mar 1, 2013
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
. I honestly DON'T think most JW's would claim any of the so called Witnesses on these threads..

Location hidden

#158 Mar 1, 2013
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have another activity besides coming on here to hunt me down and fight with me everyday? LOL You are so sad EE.

Location hidden

#159 Mar 1, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. I honestly DON'T think most JW's would claim any of the so called Witnesses on these threads..
I agree. EE is not a good witness, she has shown that over and over again. She puts on a front at the KH more than likely. She has a self esteem problem and comes here to make herself feel better. I feel so sorry for her family if she has one. Any true JW would ignore her like she had leprosy.

Location hidden

#160 Mar 1, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. IF it bothers your psyches bad enough.. WELL..only YOU..can make the changes.. Getting mad because some one tries to insite you to practice what you preach.. or what you claim to be.. doesn't accomplish..nothing ..except to show all..what your true heart condition is..

Location hidden

#161 Mar 1, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. EE is not a good witness, she has shown that over and over again. She puts on a front at the KH more than likely. She has a self esteem problem and comes here to make herself feel better. I feel so sorry for her family if she has one. Any true JW would ignore her like she had leprosy.
. Sadly .that is true..

Since: Feb 07

RI

#162 Mar 1, 2013
Messanger wrote:
Jehovah made the biggest flip-flop in history, when He allowed Gentiles into the spiritual family....Before, only Jews were selected......at Pentecost 33 CE, Gentiles were admitted into the Christian fold, beginning with Cornilious, a Gentile, a Roman soldier, leader..........Jehovah's Witnesses also have made new directions at certain times, as we gleen understanding from Jehovah's word..........As imperfect people, we try to understand the scriptures at Jehovah's direction.........Did you know that we once thought the earth was flat?...That the TWIN TOWERS would never fall as they did??.....New understanding comes to us imperfect people at certain times..........Jehovah's Witnesses seek the truth, regardless where it might take us..........We serve Jehovah, His way, His selected way, ONE WAY.....We don't compromise.....We are not like other religions who bend and bend some more and more again.
Do you understand what a flip-flop is? Obviously not.

When Gentiles were allowed into the spiritual family, that was a CHANGE. If, however, Jehovah then stated that Gentiles were NOT allowed into the family, and then changed again and allowed them into the family, THAT would be a flip-flop.

JWs have employed flip-flops constantly. They change "truth" and declare the previous "truth" to be invalid, and then they return to the previous "truth" that they claimed was no longer true, and declare THAT to, once again, be the truth.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#163 Mar 1, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah flip flopped when He allowed Gentiles into the fold.....Centuries of Jews..then Gentiles are added..........it just shows that flip flops are good, advancement in thinking, with Jehovahs blessing.
Not a flip-flop. Get educated.
Reality

United States

#164 Mar 1, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand what a flip-flop is? Obviously not.
When Gentiles were allowed into the spiritual family, that was a CHANGE. If, however, Jehovah then stated that Gentiles were NOT allowed into the family, and then changed again and allowed them into the family, THAT would be a flip-flop.
JWs have employed flip-flops constantly. They change "truth" and declare the previous "truth" to be invalid, and then they return to the previous "truth" that they claimed was no longer true, and declare THAT to, once again, be the truth.
It is amusing in a sad way when people proclaim the ignorance which is a must to defend a false religion.

Some of these who defend this false religion need a basic education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TELL ME WHERE I GO WRONG.. puffy expecially 17 min ihveit 6
1,000 vs. 0 (paradise earth) 52 min ru4rill 4
Why is there no such place as hell? 58 min rsss1 163
Ready to obey ANY instruction? 1 hr ru4rill 5
wt lies about the cross 1 hr HopeReigns 2,073
Can [SOME] Demons Materialize? 1 hr ru4rill 13
The Twinity Dogma- the Most Ridiculous Dogma of... (Mar '15) 1 hr rsss1 2,102
"Other sheep" - Led by God's Spirit? 1 hr rsss1 1,364
Who are the JWs really following? 1 hr rsss1 32
Jehovah's Witness and a Christian 1 hr ihveit 185