Jehovah's Witnesses do not Filp-Flop ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#811 Apr 2, 2013
JACE wrote:
<quoted text>
he like most jw confuse the two
poor thing he means well but the wt writers have given him a bad hand to play with
poor man
##########
Nomi wrote:
There is no difference between Jehovah, and the WT. The magazine is based entirely on his Word, nothing else. Anyone who says differently is wrong.
“Respond to the directions of the organization as you would the voice of God.“( Watchtower 6/15/1957, p. 370)
1928 "The writer does not give his opinion. No human interpretation of scripture is advanced." (Reconciliation, 1928, p. 6)
1931 The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or set of any of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in the Watchtower.(Watchtower, Nov. 1 1931 p. 327)
Nomi wrote:
There is no difference between Jehovah, and the WT. The magazine is based entirely on his Word, nothing else. Anyone who says differently is wrong.
THINK OF IT!!!...the best years you lost!!!!!!!!!.We Jak Booted you out the door, along with your sick wife.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#812 Apr 2, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormons once every 4 years, same with Baptists........we call all the time....No one preaches more than us.
. probably because no where did God say we were to spend our life wasting time..like you do... As to the 4 years.. Maybe they reflect on the amount of time Christ ..himself preached..

Location hidden

#813 Apr 2, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. probably because no where did God say we were to spend our life wasting time..like you do... As to the 4 years.. Maybe they reflect on the amount of time Christ ..himself preached..
ANSWER:..Mathew 28:19, 20...READ and weep....We are the only ones.

Location hidden

#814 Apr 2, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
. No.. your not... If you were.. there would not be so many Christian Churches.. And you are now baptizing people into your Church.. When did God..give you permission to do that.??? Hmm! When Paul ..specifically told them that..they were to be in Unity that they were followers of WHOM???? Christ.. not him nor Joe Moe .. Meaning ..not Jehovahs winesses.
sonny

Suva, Fiji

#815 Apr 3, 2013
Bible: If you publicly declare that Jesus is lord and exercise faith in him you will be saved.

WTBTS: If you publicly declare that Jesus is not your mediator and exercise faith in the GB you will be saved.

Since: Jan 13

Marlinton, WV

#816 Apr 3, 2013
sonny wrote:
Bible: If you publicly declare that Jesus is lord and exercise faith in him you will be saved.
WTBTS: If you publicly declare that Jesus is not your mediator and exercise faith in the GB you will be saved.
You forgot: If you endure to the end; which means time and placements the month after you are dead-or else!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#817 Apr 3, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your broke.
Yes, I am now, I had to pay all our bills and buy groceries, so yep you are right, I am broke right now.:) But hubby gets paid again on the 10th. ;)

Location hidden

#818 Apr 3, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormons once every 4 years, same with Baptists........we call all the time....No one preaches more than us.
I dont know about Mormons, but we Baptist speak to people every place we go about God. Yes, my Pastor says we should be more like JW's and go door to door like they do, but we still get the message of Gods Kingdom out there. We are growing every week in our little church, God is blessing us. We were blessed to have 124 in attendance Sunday morning, and just a little less that evening.

Location hidden

#819 Apr 3, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, your not the only ones.
Pat

Rockford, IL

#820 Apr 3, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know about Mormons, but we Baptist speak to people every place we go about God. Yes, my Pastor says we should be more like JW's and go door to door like they do, but we still get the message of Gods Kingdom out there. We are growing every week in our little church, God is blessing us. We were blessed to have 124 in attendance Sunday morning, and just a little less that evening.
It shouldn't matter what method one uses to spread the gospel it's that we do that counts but there is no glory in spreading a false gospel and teaching a false Christ .The gospel that saves is NOT what JW come to people's doors with .
Pat

Rockford, IL

#821 Apr 3, 2013
"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2: By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4:And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: This is the Gospel of the kingdom that now saves

Acts 8:5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria and preached Christ to them.

Acts 10:43 Through his name whoever believes in him will receive forgiveness of sins.”

Acts 10:36 Peter preached peace through Jesus Christ- he is LORD OF ALL .“

Acts 11:20 Barnabas and Paul Preached Jesus

Joining the WTO is not the gospel the disciples preached .

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#822 Apr 3, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my Pastor says we should be more like JW's and go door to door like they do,
Why does he just say and not do?

(Matthew 23:3)

3 Therefore all the things they tell YOU, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds, for they say but do not perform.
to the retard

Sevierville, TN

#823 Apr 3, 2013
sure they do. offering them a christmas present offends them, but they will take every penny in money that they can get their hands on....such hypocrites.
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#824 Apr 3, 2013
to the retard wrote:
sure they do. offering them a christmas present offends them, but they will take every penny in money that they can get their hands on....such hypocrites.
They follow their greedy leaders on the Governing Body.

The GB applied to get compensated from the holocaust fund on behalf of the JW's who died in Nazi concentration camps during WWII.

Location hidden

#825 Apr 3, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. No.. your not... If you were.. there would not be so many Christian Churches.. And you are now baptizing people into your Church.. When did God..give you permission to do that.??? Hmm! When Paul ..specifically told them that..they were to be in Unity that they were followers of WHOM???? Christ.. not him nor Joe Moe .. Meaning ..not Jehovahs winesses.
We are the only ones who go door to door....READ IF YOU DARE ACTS 20:20....DOOR TO DOOR..........NOW WEEP.

Location hidden

#826 Apr 3, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, your not the only ones.
No one does as much as we do HOG.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#827 Apr 3, 2013
JWs go door to door and lie.

Location hidden

#828 Apr 3, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
We are the only ones who go door to door....READ IF YOU DARE ACTS 20:20....DOOR TO DOOR..........NOW WEEP.
. one wonders .. why Paul held it important to be Jersulam for the day of Pentocost. in verse 14.. AND he was talking to Elders.. And it was their houses he had been to.

Since: Jan 13

Marlinton, WV

#829 Apr 4, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Never have so many, accomplished so little, with such pride.

Location hidden

#830 Apr 4, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for yet another post I can add to my letter, this is 4 just this morning!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another cold blooded murder by a Jehovahs Witness? 19 min Lordylordy9111 33
Please help Stingo 1 hr Stingo 3
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 2 hr sidgi 18
how bout a subject jws wont discuss? 2 hr dee lightful 557
Are JW taking their suits and ties? 3 hr array 17
A backhander for the C/O 3 hr DR SOS 2
What "IF" Jesus were literally God Almighty~ 3 hr array 162
News What If Jesus Is not God? 4 hr Irish 1,298
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 7 hr Dogen 3,531
Mr. Geoffrey Jackson to appear before the ARC 7 hr wt expert 705