messages exchanged between TPMP and D...

messages exchanged between TPMP and Dave Lopes.

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1 Nov 29, 2012
A Puerto Rican who felt betrayed by what he thought was a "fellow Puerto Rican" and considered him his best cyber buddy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 30, 2012
O'rly??
Tomahawk

Bakersfield, CA

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Yes, I have tose as well. He called Dave his "best buddy
and then turned around and stabbed him in the back. Dave was vy forthcoming in what he and TPMP talked about on the pone. And TPMP was equally ascadid about how he stalked Dave when he got mad at him.
He told about how he had 2 phone numbers of Daves and he looked them up and found out where he lived and where he worked.
Nice guy ...not.
But this is a patern with him.
He will play you like a "friend" and then when he has the info he wants he turns around and plays false to you.
Cause that is the kind of guy he truley is and he hasn't changed one iota.
TPMP

Rego Park, NY

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Tomahawk wrote:
Yes, I have tose as well. He called Dave his "best buddy
and then turned around and stabbed him in the back. Dave was vy forthcoming in what he and TPMP talked about on the pone. And TPMP was equally ascadid about how he stalked Dave when he got mad at him.
He told about how he had 2 phone numbers of Daves and he looked them up and found out where he lived and where he worked.
Nice guy ...not.
But this is a patern with him.
He will play you like a "friend" and then when he has the info he wants he turns around and plays false to you.
Cause that is the kind of guy he truley is and he hasn't changed one iota.
ROTFLMAO!

Working yourself up, heh?...LOL!

You need to get over it.

You sound emotionally stuck, in fact.

I don't like you because you are an apostate. Period!

This was so last year. You really need to get a life.

==========

I had Dave numbers. He had mine as well.

Even with Dave and i had that blowout. I never revealed his numbers nor business info. I DON'T get down like that!!

He also never gave mine out.

Dave has earned my respect because of that. Fundamentally, i must say that time has shown that he is a decent person at heart. Even with all our differences.

I still wish him well, regardless.

==========

As far as you?. That would never happen. Because, you would blast it all over the forum.

You're a blabbermouth!

I'm glad that i was cautious with you. Just as i was getting ready to let my guard down with you and sen you family pictures of my kids.

We had that blowup. It must have been divine providence, frankly.

No other explanation.

Besides, my wife didn't trust you. You're an apostate!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Jose, you're an idiot.

Flat out, straight up.

A complete and total whack job.

I honestly pity your wife and kids. There will be some relief for them shortly, though, so that's some small consolation.
TPMP

Rego Park, NY

#6 Nov 30, 2012
acrobat wrote:
Jose, you're an idiot.
Flat out, straight up.
A complete and total whack job.
I honestly pity your wife and kids. There will be some relief for them shortly, though, so that's some small consolation.
Who cares what you think?

You're a whackjob! Period.
Tomahawk

Bakersfield, CA

#7 Nov 30, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> ROTFLMAO!
Working yourself up, heh?...LOL!
You need to get over it.
You sound emotionally stuck, in fact.
I don't like you because you are an apostate. Period!
This was so last year. You really need to get a life.
==========
I had Dave numbers. He had mine as well.
Even with Dave and i had that blowout. I never revealed his numbers nor business info. I DON'T get down like that!!
He also never gave mine out.
Dave has earned my respect because of that. Fundamentally, i must say that time has shown that he is a decent person at heart. Even with all our differences.
I still wish him well, regardless.
==========
As far as you?. That would never happen. Because, you would blast it all over the forum.
You're a blabbermouth!
I'm glad that i was cautious with you. Just as i was getting ready to let my guard down with you and sen you family pictures of my kids.
We had that blowup. It must have been divine providence, frankly.
No other explanation.
Besides, my wife didn't trust you. You're an apostate!
Yes, you do "get downlike that"!
You never had a problem asking for personal info on others here and thenusing it to call halls and threaten people.
For instance:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/puerto-rico/...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-... #
We will also send a letter to the G.B in Brooklyn and Patterson. BELIEVE ME!!!!! They will investigate! Trust me. Also to the Headquarters in England. Gotta go. I have class. Will b e back on at 9;30 or so. TPMP

You have n problem outing peoples names here and no proble anywhere on the forums about being as despicable as possibe. That poor person on the PR forum that yo want to exchange emails with needed t be warned. So I gladly did so.
You are the least trustworthy person on Topix period.

You feel compelled to smear people. You can't help yourself.
Look at how far you were willing to go with shel. Well, police records are public notice. And even a stolen car will show up in their records.
Public is public.
Fair is fair.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Tomahawk wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you do "get downlike that"!
You never had a problem asking for personal info on others here and thenusing it to call halls and threaten people.
For instance:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/puerto-rico/...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-... #
We will also send a letter to the G.B in Brooklyn and Patterson. BELIEVE ME!!!!! They will investigate! Trust me. Also to the Headquarters in England. Gotta go. I have class. Will b e back on at 9;30 or so. TPMP
You have n problem outing peoples names here and no proble anywhere on the forums about being as despicable as possibe. That poor person on the PR forum that yo want to exchange emails with needed t be warned. So I gladly did so.
You are the least trustworthy person on Topix period.
You feel compelled to smear people. You can't help yourself.
Look at how far you were willing to go with shel. Well, police records are public notice. And even a stolen car will show up in their records.
Public is public.
Fair is fair.
ROTFLMAO!

Good luck!
Tomahawk

Bakersfield, CA

#9 Nov 30, 2012
As for your wife, she didn't know anything about me or anyone else you post to. You told me that long ago that she told you to stay off the forums.
You know that I know for a fact your wife never has had a clue about you going after the JW's here trying to find theuir names and halls and that you called several of them.
Way too late for you to change that tune.
But you do like to lie. You lie here to the forum and you lie to your wife and you lie to your in laws. You ungratful bag of PIG CRAP!
They have done more for you than anyone and you come to Topix forums to put them down and talk about your self made man.
It is all in your mind.
You owe your inlaws big time. Never forget that.
If it wasn't for them you would be waiting tables.
It is a good thing your wife has more education than you. Cause that education will pay off for her when she dumops your behind for the things you have been up to here.
Waller time

Bakersfield, CA

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Yes, I think she ought to really know who she is really married to one of these days.
I know how you really hate keeping things from her.
I do hope you confess to her like a man.
Waller time

Bakersfield, CA

#11 Nov 30, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> ROTFLMAO!
Good luck!
No such thing.
What happens happens. Luck has nothing to do with anythng.
You ought to know that.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Tomahawk wrote:
As for your wife, she didn't know anything about me or anyone else you post to. You told me that long ago that she told you to stay off the forums.
You know that I know for a fact your wife never has had a clue about you going after the JW's here trying to find theuir names and halls and that you called several of them.
Way too late for you to change that tune.
But you do like to lie. You lie here to the forum and you lie to your wife and you lie to your in laws. You ungratful bag of PIG CRAP!
They have done more for you than anyone and you come to Topix forums to put them down and talk about your self made man.
It is all in your mind.
You owe your inlaws big time. Never forget that.
If it wasn't for them you would be waiting tables.
It is a good thing your wife has more education than you. Cause that education will pay off for her when she dumops your behind for the things you have been up to here.
ROTFLMAO!

Heh Pam,

I'm going to save time with you. You're not worth it!

3 years of this nonsense, already.

This is a helluva lot more fun and sums you up nicely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Tomahawk wrote:
As for your wife, she didn't know anything about me or anyone else you post to. You told me that long ago that she told you to stay off the forums.
You know that I know for a fact your wife never has had a clue about you going after the JW's here trying to find theuir names and halls and that you called several of them.
Way too late for you to change that tune.
But you do like to lie. You lie here to the forum and you lie to your wife and you lie to your in laws. You ungratful bag of PIG CRAP!
They have done more for you than anyone and you come to Topix forums to put them down and talk about your self made man.
It is all in your mind.
You owe your inlaws big time. Never forget that.
If it wasn't for them you would be waiting tables.
It is a good thing your wife has more education than you. Cause that education will pay off for her when she dumops your behind for the things you have been up to here.
You're obsessed.

ROTFLMAO!

I seem to have that effect on people.

Love it.

Here ya go babe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#14 Dec 1, 2012
he puts his in laws down on topix and his wife? throw the bas--d out.. a man who does that is no good just like a man who hits his wife and child... thanks for posting that information many things come into order now about him who is this Jorge person who seems to know a lot ???
Wisconsins Finest

Merrill, WI

#15 Dec 1, 2012
unlisted wrote:
he puts his in laws down on topix and his wife? throw the bas--d out.. a man who does that is no good just like a man who hits his wife and child... thanks for posting that information many things come into order now about him who is this Jorge person who seems to know a lot ???
I 'Love"Jorge:):):):)

Shhhhh, don't tell him.....lol
TPMP

New York, NY

#16 Dec 1, 2012
Wisconsins Finest wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'Love"Jorge:):):):)
Shhhhh, don't tell him.....lol
I'm sure you do.

After i sincerely wished you well.

This is how you repay?

It's all good!
TPMP

New York, NY

#17 Dec 1, 2012
unlisted wrote:
he puts his in laws down on topix and his wife? throw the bas--d out.. a man who does that is no good just like a man who hits his wife and child... thanks for posting that information many things come into order now about him who is this Jorge person who seems to know a lot ???
I would never put my in-laws down or any of my family down.

Never!!

My comments were taken out of context.

==========

I know this is too difficult for you to understand since your slow on the uptake.

There were a lot of threads dealing with political subjects and ones own personal responsibilities to better one's self and one's circumstances without turning to the government for solutions.

You and Pam have no idea what you are talking about.

Again. My comments were taken out of context.

But, you two wouldn't care about that.

==========

I have the greatest wife, parents and in-laws a man could ever ask for.
Wisconsins Finest

Merrill, WI

#18 Dec 1, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you do.
After i sincerely wished you well.
This is how you repay?
It's all good!
Tpmp, I didnt mean any Type of disrespect at you at all. I really dont understand all of whats going on, you must remember I was not around when much of this stuff went on, and I am glad.

Much of this stuff went on either BEFORE I came to Topix or and On this other PRican fourm, that I dont ever go to..

I really enjoy Jorge, I dont know ANYTHING of your history with him, or even now, I dont understand whats going on with the two of you?

I want you to Know that I DID REALLY apreciate ( there goes my wonderful spelling again) your humbleness and your heart filled postings.. I personally felt as if you are/were trying to be civil and I really enjoyed this part of you, it has NOTHING to do with disrespecting you in ANY WAY! If you notice, I normally stick my nose in places I am not well greeted, BUT this time I have been TRYIN to sta clear of what ever you two have happening.

I didnt want to get into the middle, 1st of all He doesnt even know me for petes sake, I enjoy some of his postings and feel he well educated and I like that, PLUS the fact he is LATIN..2nd.. I again dont know whats really going on, I have been spending all my time today on here and my facebook, I have asked NO ONE about this situation, and really its none of my buisness right?

PLEASE dont stop posting your really really heart filled postings...
They really are enjoyable and you too DO HAVE A pretty good way of posting that I enjoy very much reading...

Its soooooo much more better, and you make sense with what you say, even though I dont beleive the same way....

Keep on "KEEPING ON"......

BTW, Fish Tacos are served here BUT, the place where I ONLY took ONE bite, was a small place and it served deep fried Fish tacos.. ANd to my surprise, I really liked them.. I am very very fussy when it comes to my fish.. And I will ONLY eat Fish Deep fried.. ANd it was deep fried, right inside the taco!! I couldnt beleive it.. You are right, they were excellent!

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Wisconsins Finest wrote:
<quoted text>
Tpmp, I didnt mean any Type of disrespect at you at all. I really dont understand all of whats going on, you must remember I was not around when much of this stuff went on, and I am glad.
Much of this stuff went on either BEFORE I came to Topix or and On this other PRican fourm, that I dont ever go to..
I really enjoy Jorge, I dont know ANYTHING of your history with him, or even now, I dont understand whats going on with the two of you?
I want you to Know that I DID REALLY apreciate ( there goes my wonderful spelling again) your humbleness and your heart filled postings.. I personally felt as if you are/were trying to be civil and I really enjoyed this part of you, it has NOTHING to do with disrespecting you in ANY WAY! If you notice, I normally stick my nose in places I am not well greeted, BUT this time I have been TRYIN to sta clear of what ever you two have happening.
I didnt want to get into the middle, 1st of all He doesnt even know me for petes sake, I enjoy some of his postings and feel he well educated and I like that, PLUS the fact he is LATIN..2nd.. I again dont know whats really going on, I have been spending all my time today on here and my facebook, I have asked NO ONE about this situation, and really its none of my buisness right?
PLEASE dont stop posting your really really heart filled postings...
They really are enjoyable and you too DO HAVE A pretty good way of posting that I enjoy very much reading...
Its soooooo much more better, and you make sense with what you say, even though I dont beleive the same way....
Keep on "KEEPING ON"......
BTW, Fish Tacos are served here BUT, the place where I ONLY took ONE bite, was a small place and it served deep fried Fish tacos.. ANd to my surprise, I really liked them.. I am very very fussy when it comes to my fish.. And I will ONLY eat Fish Deep fried.. ANd it was deep fried, right inside the taco!! I couldnt beleive it.. You are right, they were excellent!
O.K. Fair enough.

Did you apologize for calling me all those horrible names and ugly epithets?. I haven't heard any such apology, as of yet.

==========

Yes. Fish tacos are awesome.
TPMP

New York, NY

#20 Dec 1, 2012
Tomahawk wrote:
As for your wife, she didn't know anything about me or anyone else you post to. You told me that long ago that she told you to stay off the forums.
You know that I know for a fact your wife never has had a clue about you going after the JW's here trying to find theuir names and halls and that you called several of them.
Way too late for you to change that tune.
But you do like to lie. You lie here to the forum and you lie to your wife and you lie to your in laws. You ungratful bag of PIG CRAP!
They have done more for you than anyone and you come to Topix forums to put them down and talk about your self made man.
It is all in your mind.
You owe your inlaws big time. Never forget that.
If it wasn't for them you would be waiting tables.
It is a good thing your wife has more education than you. Cause that education will pay off for her when she dumops your behind for the things you have been up to here.
By the way. She did know that i E-mailed with you.

Yes. In the beginning she did not.

But, i make my own decisions. However, it was bad decision to mail with you in the first place. Not a wise course, at all.

She is very much aware of everything that goes on in our home and outside our home that pertains to our family.

I was DULY WARNED about these sites.

She was not happy that i was emailing you and expressed herself as much. Especially, when you sent those pictures.

At first, it was just a correspondence. Then then the apostate and harassment talk became a bit much, Pam.

Then you attacked me when i started speaking Pro- JW.

I said that this was a process for me from the very beginning.A personal one. Although, i leaned Anti-Jw when i arrived here.

I indicated to you in the mails that the Anti-JW talk was getting to be a bit much, and it was turning me off. I told you it was over the top. You agreed yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jorge/Allan says NO to 15 second youtube to set... 3 min Dyson 22
The "BODY" Shell Game of CHURCHianity! 5 min the Mad JW 3
A Trinity Discussion for Bobby 5 min dollarsbill 5,154
Attn: Forum 16 min Alank 14
My first Jehovah's Witness meeting. 17 min Alank 115
The good news of God's Kingdom government. (Mat... 18 min dollarsbill 24
Jesus was DEAD and Alive AT THE same time! - Jaded 27 min the Mad JW 338
My dilemma(leaving Jehovahs Witnesses) 28 min Alank 423
F&DS are doing the marking for those to survive? 4 hr knowsnothing 257
Why do we fight? Do we really hate others? 19 hr Alank 482
More from around the web