Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you rest your case on your past..........consider yourself dead..........Jehovah opens a new life for thousands everyday....I have the best life possible and can testify that Jehovah is full of goodness...Who cares about your father, divorce, etc.......you are the master of your life.
Hi Messenger... you obviously did not read what I said in the context which I said it... I know that YHWH opens a whole new life for one and that new life is found through Christ not ANY organization or church. If you paid attention and considered what I said, I told you that the past is relevant ONLY because of what happened and how it shaped my perception and anger towards God and religion in general that it sent me on a quest for truth. And based on what I have found, truth is not found in believing that the ONLY way to the FAther is through an organization. That is so wholly WRONG>.. The bible clearly states that the only way to the Father is through the SON>... No mention of ANY organization or church.. I rest my case on the false teachings of an organization who self-proclaims to be the ONLY channel to God as Christ's representative here on earth. The HS is Christ's representative here on earth. The HS is the one who speaks truth to the hearts of man just as Jesus tells us that he is sent for ALL men. I rest my case on God's holy words not the teachings of an organization who continues to make false prophecies, changes God's words to suit their interpretations and who condemn all others who don't believe as they do.
and by the way, I am not the master of my life. Christ is the master of my life because Christ brings me to know the father.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Messenger... you obviously did not read what I said in the context which I said it... I know that YHWH opens a whole new life for one and that new life is found through Christ not ANY organization or church. If you paid attention and considered what I said, I told you that the past is relevant ONLY because of what happened and how it shaped my perception and anger towards God and religion in general that it sent me on a quest for truth. And based on what I have found, truth is not found in believing that the ONLY way to the FAther is through an organization. That is so wholly WRONG>.. The bible clearly states that the only way to the Father is through the SON>... No mention of ANY organization or church.. I rest my case on the false teachings of an organization who self-proclaims to be the ONLY channel to God as Christ's representative here on earth. The HS is Christ's representative here on earth. The HS is the one who speaks truth to the hearts of man just as Jesus tells us that he is sent for ALL men. I rest my case on God's holy words not the teachings of an organization who continues to make false prophecies, changes God's words to suit their interpretations and who condemn all others who don't believe as they do.
and by the way, I am not the master of my life. Christ is the master of my life because Christ brings me to know the father.
Reading your reply, it looks like it came straight from an apostate site. He had a point, you are the boss of your life. People will either choose the truth or deny it.

Jehovah and Christ Jesus = Life
Satan and this world system = Death
Pam

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

If you give yourself to Jesus, you are not the boss of your life. He is.
You can choose to diov=bey though, but that doesn't mean he still isnlt in charge.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading your reply, it looks like it came straight from an apostate site. He had a point, you are the boss of your life. People will either choose the truth or deny it.
Jehovah and Christ Jesus = Life
Satan and this world system = Death
If you believe that her comment came from an apostate site, then all Christian s must be apostates according to you. There is no salvation in a religion or organization CCC, that teaching is not biblical, it is only through Jehovah and Jesus that it is available, and that is biblical. If you truly believe its found in a religion or organization, please show the rest of us where it is found in the scriptures so that we can change our beliefs. I am begging you, please show us. For some reason, none of those who call themselves JWs have been able to show this from scripture, maybe you can?

“ALLEZ MONTREAL!”

Since: Dec 06

Where pretty lies perish.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Evildoer Karen wrote:
If you believe that her comment came from an apostate site, then all Christian s must be apostates according to you.
If we bastardize the actual meaning of the term, "apostate," which means nothing more than one who has rejected a belief/system they formerly accepted and define it as one who has specifically rejected the worship of the god of the bible, then ALL so-called "christians" ARE apostates since there is no "christian" sect and no individual "christian" whorshiper that can rightfully refer to itself as a "christian" and a "follower of christ." The two terms are not equal.

You and people like you are acolytes of offshoots of the death cult of the ancient Roman state - who derided the true followers of christ of old as, "christiano" and who later adopted the term, "Christian" along with their trinity lie in rebranding their polytheistic sect - not of the god of scripture.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that her comment came from an apostate site, then all Christian s must be apostates according to you. There is no salvation in a religion or organization CCC, that teaching is not biblical, it is only through Jehovah and Jesus that it is available, and that is biblical. If you truly believe its found in a religion or organization, please show the rest of us where it is found in the scriptures so that we can change our beliefs. I am begging you, please show us. For some reason, none of those who call themselves JWs have been able to show this from scripture, maybe you can?
We don't need a scripture to show we must have an organization......Toyota is an organization, government is organized to govern, Sears is an organization........etc....... .you fool, organization means an organized why to conduct activities........you HOG.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
Toyota is an organization, as sears......government is organized to govern.......we are organized to accomplish activities........GMC is an organization......ETC,..ETC... ETC....Organization is found in every sector and part of life...Without it there would be CHAOS.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Toyota is an organization, as sears......government is organized to govern.......we are organized to accomplish activities........GMC is an organization......ETC,..ETC... ETC....Organization is found in every sector and part of life...Without it there would be CHAOS.
I don't see any scripture which contain "GMC", Toyota, or Sears.

You won't find the word "organization" in any scriptures.

The "organization" lied to you.

If you want to believe the lies, it's your choice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Idaho Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any scripture which contain "GMC", Toyota, or Sears.
You won't find the word "organization" in any scriptures.
The "organization" lied to you.
If you want to believe the lies, it's your choice.
You won't find the word organization in any Toyota manual, or in a Sears catalogue....DON'T need a scripture..........it's the way of life........organization is in every part of life.......without organization there would be chaos........HOG.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't find the word organization in any Toyota manual, or in a Sears catalogue....DON'T need a scripture..........it's the way of life........organization is in every part of life.......without organization there would be chaos........HOG.
Sure, when you consider the ignorance of the people who become Jehovah's Witnesses, sure, they need someone to lead them around by the nose, otherwise it would be chaos.

But, here's what the Jehovah's Witnesses teach, and it's all a lie.

Organization is an essential requirement of salvation. The leaders of the Watchtower Society, the Governing Body, are said to be appointed by Christ and the only means by which he directs his true followers today.

"Consider, too, the fact that Jehovah's organization alone, in all the earth, is directed by God's holy spirit or active force.(Zech. 4:6) Only this organization functions for Jehovah's purpose and to his praise. To it alone God's Sacred Word, the Bible, is not a sealed book." Watchtower 1973 Jul 1 p.402

The Watchtower claims that belonging to an organization is essential for salvation.

"To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12

Yet the word "organization" never appears in the Bible, nor is it ever stated in either the Old or New Testaments that membership of an organization is a requirement of salvation. The Scriptures repeatedly state that it is faith in Jesus that results in everlasting life.

If an "organization" was important for salvation, it would be in the Bible.

But it is not.

You were made to believe a lie.

You are ignorant enough to believe the lie.

It's OK, it's not your fault that you are stupid.

Some people need other people to think for them.

You are too ignorant to think. It's OK.

Try not to feel inferior.

But, instead, you will be forced by Satan to just do as you are told.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need a scripture to show we must have an organization......Toyota is an organization, government is organized to govern, Sears is an organization........etc....... .you fool, organization means an organized why to conduct activities........you HOG.
When you GB aka F&DS says You MUST be a witness to be saved, YES, you need to prove that comes from the bible. So please show me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
If we bastardize the actual meaning of the term, "apostate," which means nothing more than one who has rejected a belief/system they formerly accepted and define it as one who has specifically rejected the worship of the god of the bible, then ALL so-called "christians" ARE apostates since there is no "christian" sect and no individual "christian" whorshiper that can rightfully refer to itself as a "christian" and a "follower of christ." The two terms are not equal.
You and people like you are acolytes of offshoots of the death cult of the ancient Roman state - who derided the true followers of christ of old as, "christiano" and who later adopted the term, "Christian" along with their trinity lie in rebranding their polytheistic sect - not of the god of scripture.
"Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no organization in Jesus day, was there chaos?

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
You STILL are not reading your Bible. Jesus began the organization of the Christian congregation, and it continues today with Jehovah's Witnesses.

(Matthew 10:1-7)

10&#8194;So he summoned his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, in order to expel these and to cure every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity. 2 The names of the twelve apostles are these: First, Simon, the one called Peter, and Andrew his brother; and James the [son] of Zeb&#8242;e&#8231;dee and John his brother; 3 Philip and Bar&#8231;thol&#8242;o &#8231;mew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James the [son] of Al&#8231;phae&#8242;us , and Thad&#8231;dae&#8242;u s; 4 Simon the Ca&#8231;na&#8231;nae &#8242;an, and Judas Is&#8231;car&#8242;i &#8231;ot, who later betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, giving them these orders:“Do not go off into the road of the nations, and do not enter into a Sa&#8231;mar&#8242;i &#8231;tan city; 6 but, instead, go continually to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 As YOU go, preach, saying,‘The kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.’

(Luke 10:1) 10&#8194;After these things the Lord designated seventy others and sent them forth by twos in advance of him into every city and place to which he himself was going to come.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You STILL are not reading your Bible. Jesus began the organization of the Christian congregation, and it continues today with Jehovah's Witnesses.
(Matthew 10:1-7)
10&#8194;So he summoned his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, in order to expel these and to cure every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity. 2 The names of the twelve apostles are these: First, Simon, the one called Peter, and Andrew his brother; and James the [son] of Zeb&#8242;e&#8231;dee and John his brother; 3 Philip and Bar&#8231;thol&#8242;o &#8231;mew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James the [son] of Al&#8231;phae&#8242;us , and Thad&#8231;dae&#8242;u s; 4 Simon the Ca&#8231;na&#8231;nae &#8242;an, and Judas Is&#8231;car&#8242;i &#8231;ot, who later betrayed him.
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, giving them these orders:“Do not go off into the road of the nations, and do not enter into a Sa&#8231;mar&#8242;i &#8231;tan city; 6 but, instead, go continually to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 As YOU go, preach, saying,‘The kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.’
(Luke 10:1) 10&#8194;After these things the Lord designated seventy others and sent them forth by twos in advance of him into every city and place to which he himself was going to come.
Impressive cut and paste, but the truth has eluded you.

Scripture does not support your cut and paste.

When Jesus arrived, the priesthood was still God's representative. The Jews were considered to be God's Nation until the the temple was destroyed in 70 A.D.

However Jesus and his disciples stood up against that organisation and publicly condemned the Priests, in effect setting up a second rival organization to the one still representing God.

Here's the kicker for you who follow the false doctrines of Jehovah's witnesses:

While this second group was following Jesus, the Bible shows that there were individuals UNATTACHED to Jesus followers whose worship was also considered acceptable.

A SCARY THOUGHT FOR THOSE INDOCTRINATED IN BELIEVING THE FALSE DOCTRINES OF MEN.

"John said to him: "Teacher, we saw a certain man expelling demons by the use of your name and we tried to prevent him, because he was not accompanying us."

But Jesus said: "Do not try to prevent him, for there is no one that will do a powerful work on the basis of my name that will quickly be able to revile me; for he that is not against us is for us. For whoever gives YOU a cup of water to drink on the ground that YOU belong to Christ, I truly tell YOU, he will by no means lose his reward. But whoever stumbles one of these little ones that believe, it would be finer for him if a millstone such as is turned by an ass were put around his neck and he were actually pitched into the sea." Mark 9:38-42

IT'S ALL ABOUT CHRIST, NOT A FALSE RELIGION WHICH PROMOTES FALSE DOCTRINES TO PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO GULLIBLE TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

“ALLEZ MONTREAL!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

IBlow Joe wrote:
[T]he Bible shows that there were individuals UNATTACHED to Jesus followers whose worship was also considered acceptable..."John said to him: "Teacher, we saw a certain man expelling demons [by the use of your name] and we tried to prevent him, because he was not accompanying us."
[Emphasis added]

The individual to whom the scripture refers was, in fact, a follower of jesus - as evidenced by the fact that he was expelling demons in the name of christ which, were he not a believer, would have been impossible.

That he wasn't literally "following" jesus at the time, i.e., wasn't part of that specific group of people that was with jesus in his travels, doesn't mean that he wasn't a follower, i.e., a believer. Every person who heard the message and became a believer didn't literally follow jesus wherever he went.

Your argument would have more credibility if the individual had been successfully expelling demons in the name of Jeff and jesus were to have referred to the worship of Jeff as acceptable.

He didn't.

“ALLEZ MONTREAL!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Iblow Joe wrote:
But Jesus said: "Do not try to prevent him, for there is [no one that will do a powerful work on the basis of my name] that will quickly be able to revile me; for he that is not against us is for us.
[Emphasis added]

Additionally, this scripture presents a problem in light of Matthew 7:21-23:

Matthew Chapter 7 verses 21 through 23 wrote:
Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but [only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven]. Many will say to me on that day,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly,‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
[Emphasis added]

You'll notice that ONLY the one who does the will of the father in heaven will enter into the kingdom. MANY will proclaim that they have performed "powerful works" like driving out demons and performing miracles in the name of jesus only to be dubbed, "Evildoers" by him. Clearly performing miracles and driving out demons isn't, in and of itself, doing the will of the father in heaven.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
HOG...THERE WAS ORGANIZATION...in Jerusalem...the Governing Body decided on the circumcision issue........HOG.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
HOG...THERE WAS ORGANIZATION...in Jerusalem...the Governing Body decided on the circumcision issue........HOG.
Why do you call me a HOG? Is there a purpose to your words? But once again I thank you for the words I add daily to the letter that I am gathering.

I have a website I would like for you to read, I know that you more than likely will not read this, but if you did it could open your eyes to the organization. In reading this, if you do, you will find that they word Dominion is used, that word means, According to the dictionary 'supreme authority' and
'absolute ownership,' supreme authority – ABSOLUTE OWNERSHIP!
This is the claim to be the one and only organization of God with absolute "ownership," supreme authority over other Christians!

There is one point I want to make before you read the article, if you do, the book, The Finished mystery is available now to be read even online.

http://archive.org/stream/TheFinishedMystery/...

The article does explain a lot about the organization, and how it began. As I said, it is your choice whether to read it or not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
[Emphasis added]
The individual to whom the scripture refers was, in fact, a follower of jesus - as evidenced by the fact that he was expelling demons in the name of christ which, were he not a believer, would have been impossible.
That he wasn't literally "following" jesus at the time, i.e., wasn't part of that specific group of people that was with jesus in his travels, doesn't mean that he wasn't a follower, i.e., a believer. Every person who heard the message and became a believer didn't literally follow jesus wherever he went.
Your argument would have more credibility if the individual had been successfully expelling demons in the name of Jeff and jesus were to have referred to the worship of Jeff as acceptable.
He didn't.
I can tell you are not too bright.

Just open your Bible and show me chapter and verse where "organization" is mentioned.

After all, if an organization is required for salvation, the Bible wouldn't neglect to mention it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,561 - 13,580 of13,769
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Jehovah's Witness Forum right now

Search the Jehovah's Witness Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Where is Aneirin? 2 min Remnant 143999 313
JW DO NOT UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURE here's why . 13 min imagoodboy 2,109
A true Christian fellowship 22 min Remnant 143999 7
You have to be clean to be baptized! 24 min Remnant 143999 2
These are NOT the Last Days 1 hr CIA Free 27
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 1 hr joe 1,260
From Happiness to Misery to Happiness 1 hr aurelia 23
Body of Elders letter for pledges for kingdom h... 1 hr sonny 69
"This Generation" 5 hr Icaris 253