Middleburg, FL

#14612 Mar 22, 2013
unlisted wrote:
prayers with you nevada the Lord will forgive you
Not SO MUCH ....
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#14613 Mar 22, 2013
i know.. i am taking her post seriously where she says i should not have talked about my rings...after she said PUTTING MY NAME OUT THERE.... she is hiding and protecting topsy as we all have the first post he put my name out there and her and her girlfriends used it and then their boyfriend tn is using it..so if in the near future we have an uninvited visitor her name will come up..

what they do not understand and she says oh no one cares no one did this to me... not true.. and now she is buddy buddy with chandler. notice when she returns she hits on men.... then disappears...rofl..

and for chandler he is baiting and asking for proof.. wonder why... rofl.. you also have proof. send all your posts with a letter to the two senators in Ct.. they are reading.

those four think they can get away with what they are doing. especially tpmp... but it catches up and the more here who report... not to topix the more interest there is

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#14614 Mar 22, 2013
unlisted wrote:
i know.. i am taking her post seriously where she says i should not have talked about my rings...after she said PUTTING MY NAME OUT THERE.... she is hiding and protecting topsy as we all have the first post he put my name out there and her and her girlfriends used it and then their boyfriend tn is using it..so if in the near future we have an uninvited visitor her name will come up..
what they do not understand and she says oh no one cares no one did this to me... not true.. and now she is buddy buddy with chandler. notice when she returns she hits on men.... then disappears...rofl..
and for chandler he is baiting and asking for proof.. wonder why... rofl.. you also have proof. send all your posts with a letter to the two senators in Ct.. they are reading.
those four think they can get away with what they are doing. especially tpmp... but it catches up and the more here who report... not to topix the more interest there is
This is the most ridiculous piece of garbage I've read in a long time.

You see Unlisted......it was YOU who put your name on the internet and also the name of your husband. Do you get it?

None of us are interested that you have bragged about having diamonds on this forum.......who cares?

And none of us are interested in obtaining them in some criminal act that you seem to be dreaming up in your head.

Apparently you must have some wild dreams going on.

The things you say are simply awful.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#14615 Mar 22, 2013
your so wrong Nevada rose so wrong...no we have the very first post where Topsy posted my name.. so you are so very wrong. and remember you ladies were emailing him and his wife came on and complained.. or did you forgot.

please dont post to me you need the lord. the vibes are here you need the lord in your life. please find a religion you know you will never be a jw.. please find god..

bless you and have a great weekend, Nevada rose.

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#14616 Mar 22, 2013
unlisted wrote:
your so wrong Nevada rose so wrong...no we have the very first post where Topsy posted my name.. so you are so very wrong. and remember you ladies were emailing him and his wife came on and complained.. or did you forgot.
please dont post to me you need the lord. the vibes are here you need the lord in your life. please find a religion you know you will never be a jw.. please find god..
bless you and have a great weekend, Nevada rose.
Still haven't figured out the REPLY button? sheeeeesh.

You did it Unlisted.......,no one else. You are trying to pass the buck as usual. Take responsibility for what you do.

You posted your name and that of your husband. YOU did it.

That's why you should not post about diamonds or money stashed, or bricks of gold or million dollar coin collections or expensive furs and cars, etc.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#14617 Mar 22, 2013
god help you as you are blinded nevada and evil to say what you do. and you know what he did.. all of your crew does.. when it all comes out we will see who was doing what to me.. and that includes jwf.god bless you. you are blinded to the evil here because you do not have a god to pray to... we will pray for your soul and family to find a religion...you are three hundred percent wrong. the very first post is saved. take care and repent for gods sake.

please stop following me with your hate .. i dont want people here who are new to see how you show hate..

“This Rose is for You”

Since: Dec 12

RoseVille

#14618 Mar 22, 2013
unlisted wrote:
prayers with you nevada the Lord will forgive you
Do you know how to pray as Jesus taught us?

“This Rose is for You”

Since: Dec 12

RoseVille

#14619 Mar 22, 2013
If so, please show me an example.

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#14620 Mar 22, 2013
unlisted wrote:
god help you as you are blinded nevada and evil to say what you do. and you know what he did.. all of your crew does.. when it all comes out we will see who was doing what to me.. and that includes jwf.god bless you. you are blinded to the evil here because you do not have a god to pray to... we will pray for your soul and family to find a religion...you are three hundred percent wrong. the very first post is saved. take care and repent for gods sake.
please stop following me with your hate .. i dont want people here who are new to see how you show hate..
Leave this thread then.....enough said.

You are definitely, without a doubt, one of the most EVIL, deceitful people on this forum.

Go show the catholic forum your true colors.
Yahoo in Florida

Middleburg, FL

#14621 Mar 22, 2013
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave this thread then.....enough said.
You are definitely, without a doubt, one of the most EVIL, deceitful people on this forum.
Go show the catholic forum your true colors.
And we all have constantly seen your true colors with every post ..

Why are you not at the catholic forum ,after all you're certainly not ever going to be a jws?

Since: Nov 11

East Alton, IL

#14622 Mar 24, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you rest your case on your past..........consider yourself dead..........Jehovah opens a new life for thousands everyday....I have the best life possible and can testify that Jehovah is full of goodness...Who cares about your father, divorce, etc.......you are the master of your life.
Hi Messenger... you obviously did not read what I said in the context which I said it... I know that YHWH opens a whole new life for one and that new life is found through Christ not ANY organization or church. If you paid attention and considered what I said, I told you that the past is relevant ONLY because of what happened and how it shaped my perception and anger towards God and religion in general that it sent me on a quest for truth. And based on what I have found, truth is not found in believing that the ONLY way to the FAther is through an organization. That is so wholly WRONG>.. The bible clearly states that the only way to the Father is through the SON>... No mention of ANY organization or church.. I rest my case on the false teachings of an organization who self-proclaims to be the ONLY channel to God as Christ's representative here on earth. The HS is Christ's representative here on earth. The HS is the one who speaks truth to the hearts of man just as Jesus tells us that he is sent for ALL men. I rest my case on God's holy words not the teachings of an organization who continues to make false prophecies, changes God's words to suit their interpretations and who condemn all others who don't believe as they do.
and by the way, I am not the master of my life. Christ is the master of my life because Christ brings me to know the father.

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#14623 Mar 25, 2013
beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Messenger... you obviously did not read what I said in the context which I said it... I know that YHWH opens a whole new life for one and that new life is found through Christ not ANY organization or church. If you paid attention and considered what I said, I told you that the past is relevant ONLY because of what happened and how it shaped my perception and anger towards God and religion in general that it sent me on a quest for truth. And based on what I have found, truth is not found in believing that the ONLY way to the FAther is through an organization. That is so wholly WRONG>.. The bible clearly states that the only way to the Father is through the SON>... No mention of ANY organization or church.. I rest my case on the false teachings of an organization who self-proclaims to be the ONLY channel to God as Christ's representative here on earth. The HS is Christ's representative here on earth. The HS is the one who speaks truth to the hearts of man just as Jesus tells us that he is sent for ALL men. I rest my case on God's holy words not the teachings of an organization who continues to make false prophecies, changes God's words to suit their interpretations and who condemn all others who don't believe as they do.
and by the way, I am not the master of my life. Christ is the master of my life because Christ brings me to know the father.
Reading your reply, it looks like it came straight from an apostate site. He had a point, you are the boss of your life. People will either choose the truth or deny it.

Jehovah and Christ Jesus = Life
Satan and this world system = Death
Pam

Bakersfield, CA

#14624 Mar 25, 2013
If you give yourself to Jesus, you are not the boss of your life. He is.
You can choose to diov=bey though, but that doesn't mean he still isnlt in charge.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#14625 Mar 26, 2013
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading your reply, it looks like it came straight from an apostate site. He had a point, you are the boss of your life. People will either choose the truth or deny it.
Jehovah and Christ Jesus = Life
Satan and this world system = Death
If you believe that her comment came from an apostate site, then all Christian s must be apostates according to you. There is no salvation in a religion or organization CCC, that teaching is not biblical, it is only through Jehovah and Jesus that it is available, and that is biblical. If you truly believe its found in a religion or organization, please show the rest of us where it is found in the scriptures so that we can change our beliefs. I am begging you, please show us. For some reason, none of those who call themselves JWs have been able to show this from scripture, maybe you can?

“TAKE IT!”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#14626 Mar 26, 2013
Evildoer Karen wrote:
If you believe that her comment came from an apostate site, then all Christian s must be apostates according to you.
If we bastardize the actual meaning of the term, "apostate," which means nothing more than one who has rejected a belief/system they formerly accepted and define it as one who has specifically rejected the worship of the god of the bible, then ALL so-called "christians" ARE apostates since there is no "christian" sect and no individual "christian" whorshiper that can rightfully refer to itself as a "christian" and a "follower of christ." The two terms are not equal.

You and people like you are acolytes of offshoots of the death cult of the ancient Roman state - who derided the true followers of christ of old as, "christiano" and who later adopted the term, "Christian" along with their trinity lie in rebranding their polytheistic sect - not of the god of scripture.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14627 Apr 2, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that her comment came from an apostate site, then all Christian s must be apostates according to you. There is no salvation in a religion or organization CCC, that teaching is not biblical, it is only through Jehovah and Jesus that it is available, and that is biblical. If you truly believe its found in a religion or organization, please show the rest of us where it is found in the scriptures so that we can change our beliefs. I am begging you, please show us. For some reason, none of those who call themselves JWs have been able to show this from scripture, maybe you can?
We don't need a scripture to show we must have an organization......Toyota is an organization, government is organized to govern, Sears is an organization........etc....... .you fool, organization means an organized why to conduct activities........you HOG.

Location hidden

#14628 Apr 2, 2013
beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
Toyota is an organization, as sears......government is organized to govern.......we are organized to accomplish activities........GMC is an organization......ETC,..ETC... ETC....Organization is found in every sector and part of life...Without it there would be CHAOS.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14629 Apr 2, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Toyota is an organization, as sears......government is organized to govern.......we are organized to accomplish activities........GMC is an organization......ETC,..ETC... ETC....Organization is found in every sector and part of life...Without it there would be CHAOS.
I don't see any scripture which contain "GMC", Toyota, or Sears.

You won't find the word "organization" in any scriptures.

The "organization" lied to you.

If you want to believe the lies, it's your choice.

Location hidden

#14630 Apr 2, 2013
Idaho Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any scripture which contain "GMC", Toyota, or Sears.
You won't find the word "organization" in any scriptures.
The "organization" lied to you.
If you want to believe the lies, it's your choice.
You won't find the word organization in any Toyota manual, or in a Sears catalogue....DON'T need a scripture..........it's the way of life........organization is in every part of life.......without organization there would be chaos........HOG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Jehovah's Witness' are Unitarians... 58 min imagoodboy 36
1975 for Mayor 3 hr TJWandDiva25 512
apostate lies about 1975 3 hr TJWandDiva25 46
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! 4 hr PVA 391
AlanMF and the MadJW- 'comparing notes'. 4 hr Tricarbonopolis 62
Jehovah is the correct spelling of the Divine N... 4 hr kibbitzer 109
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 4 hr dee lightful 4,633
DO the Meek inherit the Earth? 6 hr ihveit 296
News Who are Jehovah's Witnesses? (Jan '12) 12 hr DR SOS 373
More from around the web