I ABSOLUTELY LuV MY FAN BASE

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#13636 Nov 20, 2012
Typo corrections (new keyboard with stubborn keys)

One of our sons just surprised us with a visit....and a bagful of yummy desserts so I won't have to bake anything but the main meal! What a Sweetie! It WILL save me a lot of time. I will be heading into the village in a short time....blessings to you Karen and to my friends here :o)

1 Timothy 4:4....For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#13637 Nov 20, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
One of our sons just surprised s with a visit....and a bagful of yummy desserts so I won't have to bake anything but the main meal! What a Sweetie! I WILL save me a lot of time. I will be heading into the village in a short time....blessings to you Karen and to my friends here :o)
1 Timothy 4:4....For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving.
ROFL!
Prime

United States

#13638 Nov 20, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!
Hi sister track shoes! I believe you've gotten faster at running to badness over the years!

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#13639 Nov 20, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!
Jealous laughter again I see.....hilariously funny scripture too, huh?

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#13640 Nov 20, 2012
For all the phony JWs, GB followers and WTS defenders that will never be baptized....ponder this one:

1 Timothy 4:4....For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving.

Argue with THAT!

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#13641 Nov 20, 2012
Now EE & sidekicks can do their typical snot, snarl and spit at a day singled out to remember all the blessings we have been given. I'm outta here and heading to the village.

Last night they lit the big Christmas Tree in the village center and sang Carols. It should be so pretty to see as we go in and out of the small stores we have here as we do our final Thanksgiving shopping.

There is a turkey with our name on it (literally) that we will be bringing home for dinner....LOL!

BBL
Prime

United States

#13642 Nov 20, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous laughter again I see.....hilariously funny scripture too, huh?
Her speed at running to badness comes with sonic booms! She's really really fast, she'd be lethal on black Friday!

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#13643 Nov 20, 2012
TPMP wrote:
ROFL!
I hear that!
How about this one:

From: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
Pill Popper MethShell aka Shel54401 wrote:
98% of...Prison inmmates are "Sociopaths"
She'll be in good company in Taycheedah.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#13644 Nov 20, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
For all the phony JWs, GB followers and WTS defenders that will never be baptized....
More disinfecting wipes needed!

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#13645 Nov 20, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
Now EE & sidekicks can do their typical snot, snarl and spit at a day singled out to remember all the blessings we have been given. I'm outta here and heading to the village.
Last night they lit the big Christmas Tree in the village center and sang Carols. It should be so pretty to see as we go in and out of the small stores we have here as we do our final Thanksgiving shopping.
There is a turkey with our name on it (literally) that we will be bringing home for dinner....LOL!
BBL
Oh, goody, goody! A turkey has MY NAME on it. Let me run to my computer and type a hate message to EE! ROFL!
Wisconsin is Cold

Antigo, WI

#13646 Nov 20, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this one:
From: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
<quoted text>
She'll be in good company in Taycheedah.
Just thought I would share:
The DA has been willing to DROP ALL DRUG TRAFFICING CHARGES!!!!!!!!

Just a Few MisamiEniors!!!!!!!!

LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.
yippie!!!!

gO wisconsin!!!!

yes!!!!!!!!!!
SAY I TOLD YA SO.......

YEAP......:)

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#13647 Nov 20, 2012
Pill Popper MethShell wrote:
Just thought I would share:
The DA has been willing to DROP ALL DRUG TRAFFICING CHARGES!!!!!!!!
Mmmmkay.
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#13648 Nov 20, 2012
Wisconsin is Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thought I would share:
The DA has been willing to DROP ALL DRUG TRAFFICING CHARGES!!!!!!!!
Just a Few MisamiEniors!!!!!!!!
LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.
yippie!!!!
gO wisconsin!!!!
yes!!!!!!!!!!
SAY I TOLD YA SO.......
YEAP......:)
Hey Druggie,

Until, i see it in public records.

I will doubt anything you say.

==========

If it is true.

Just try to stay clean. I seriously doubt you will over the long haul.

==========

Are you still going to testify against the two others, Scumbag-Jason and your sleazy neighbor?.

Was that of part of the deal?.
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#13649 Nov 20, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmkay.
Exactly.

She has been here all day. How in the heck dis she have time to go to court?

They do not allow electronic devices in the courts. Not here in NY.
Wisconsin is Cold

Antigo, WI

#13650 Nov 20, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmkay.
We will see, now won't we?
lmao.lmao.lmao.lmao.

EAT CROW BEOTCH!!!

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#13651 Nov 20, 2012
Pill Popper MethShell aka Wisconsin is Cold wrote:
Just thought I would share:
The DA has been willing to DROP ALL DRUG TRAFFICING CHARGES!!!!!!!!
Why didn't they, then?

I mean, your case has only been open for seven months, and you now have a Calendar Call scheduled for next Tuesday. Why did they schedule a Calendar Call? Didn't your taxpayer-provided public defender explain to you what happens at that event? That's when a trial date is set, if your lawyer can't convince you to take a plea.

They don't schedule calendar calls so they can drop the charges, which they could have done at ANY time through your Preliminary Hearing. They didn't.

You better start thinking of nicknames for when you go into lockup.
Wisconsin is Cold

Antigo, WI

#13652 Nov 20, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't they, then?
I mean, your case has only been open for seven months, and you now have a Calendar Call scheduled for next Tuesday. Why did they schedule a Calendar Call? Didn't your taxpayer-provided public defender explain to you what happens at that event? That's when a trial date is set, if your lawyer can't convince you to take a plea.
They don't schedule calendar calls so they can drop the charges, which they could have done at ANY time through your Preliminary Hearing. They didn't.
You better start thinking of nicknames for when you go into lockup.
EAT CROW BEOTCH!!!
We will see loser.....
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Time to CELEBRATE....

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#13653 Nov 20, 2012
TPMP wrote:
She has been here all day. How in the heck dis she have time to go to court?
Don't worry, her '79 El Camino with bald tires got her there from the Trailer Park in time for the DA to NOT drop the charges and schedule a Calendar Call for next Tuesday.
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#13654 Nov 20, 2012
Wisconsin is Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
EAT CROW BEOTCH!!!
We will see loser.....
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
Time to CELEBRATE....
You're making yourself out to be a worse liar than you already are. If that is even possible.

You really look foolish, Shell.

No charge has been dropped today.
Wisconsin is Cold

Antigo, WI

#13655 Nov 20, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>You're making yourself out to be a worse liar than you already are. If that is even possible.
You really look foolish, Shell.
No charge has been dropped today.
Hey jose , wont you look like fools when it finally gets posted?

lol.lol.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TELL ME WHERE I GO WRONG.. puffy expecially 2 hr ihveit 6
1,000 vs. 0 (paradise earth) 2 hr ru4rill 4
Why is there no such place as hell? 2 hr rsss1 163
Ready to obey ANY instruction? 2 hr ru4rill 5
wt lies about the cross 2 hr HopeReigns 2,073
Can [SOME] Demons Materialize? 3 hr ru4rill 13
The Twinity Dogma- the Most Ridiculous Dogma of... (Mar '15) 3 hr rsss1 2,102
"Other sheep" - Led by God's Spirit? 3 hr rsss1 1,364
Who are the JWs really following? 3 hr rsss1 32
Jehovah's Witness and a Christian 3 hr ihveit 185
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 3 hr rsss1 27,146
More from around the web