I ABSOLUTELY LuV MY FAN BASE
Hoodwinked

Winchester, CA

#13551 Nov 19, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
And beautiful she is indeed! You can see how happy she is in her eyes. You and her father handled it exactly as you should have and showed her that you are there for her no matter what happens and you will protect her to the best of your ability. We were taught of that spiritual paradise in the KH's only to learn some of us in the hard way that it did not exist. You trusted those who you should have feared and I am so sorry it happened to your daughter and your family. God bless you that she came out happy and healthly knowing she has nothing to be ashamed of.
Thank you Karen. I'm so proud of her, she is so strong! Jehovah never once left our side and I thank him everyday for blessing our little family:)
We are about to hit the road for our visits....so if I'm not here on Thursday Happy Thanksgiving my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by loved ones!! Give them beautiful grandchildren a big hug from me :)
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#13552 Nov 19, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
when I read how you guys just love Spike and his disgusting filth and depravity, there went any right you had to complain about someone's else's filth.
Someone said that as long as TPMP aimed his "foul and disgusting" words at JWs you were OK with it. Now it is aimed at those who push him and you guys let it be known that that is exactly what you are doing.
So, deal with him yourself.
Not only Spike's filth. But, Prime, Dan, AMOM's and Shell as well.

The list goes on....

Pay them no mind. They are hypocrites and are at this thing everyday.

Their false assertions are baseless and without merit.

Just plain ridiculous. Comical, really.

I do not speak filth with any regularity. Certaintly nowhere near the level of Prime or Spike.

The things they come up with just boggles my mind.
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#13553 Nov 19, 2012
To those who want respect. Give respect.

That's the way it goes.

It's a two-way street.

You would be surprised how easy a reception you will have.

==========

Your standards are hypocritical.
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#13554 Nov 19, 2012
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Karen. I'm so proud of her, she is so strong! Jehovah never once left our side and I thank him everyday for blessing our little family:)
We are about to hit the road for our visits....so if I'm not here on Thursday Happy Thanksgiving my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by loved ones!! Give them beautiful grandchildren a big hug from me :)
You will be right here lurking.

You ain't going nowhere!

Try that on some other sucker!
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#13555 Nov 19, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
As a father, you should have known the hurt that HW went through when this happened. You should have thought about what you said, BEFORE you said it. You brought it up, you stirred it up, you brought it to this forum again, not HW. Instead of trying to make light of what you said, why not admit it was wrong and apologize to her for doing so. You hate it when EEs sons death is mentioned, but yet you do something like this which is not one bit different. You not only disrespected HW, you disrespected her daughter. Imagine this was one of your daughters.
Heh, like i said. Karen.

She came for me. I responded.

Simple as that.

I have held my tongue here an awful lot. More than you realize or you hypocrites give me credit for.

Take your two-faced double, hypocritical standards and shove them where the sun don't shine!

Vete Pal'carajo!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13556 Nov 19, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text
I have held my tongue here an awful lot. More than you realize or you hypocrites give me credit for.
Guys, TPMP has been holding back.

What is really bursting out of his heart filled with depravity and filth is far, far worse.

We're just getting the PG version, because even the worldly Topix filter alogrithms have a limit to what they'll tolerate.

We should be thankful, it could be far worse.
Prime

United States

#13557 Nov 19, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Not only Spike's filth. But, Prime, Dan, AMOM's and Shell as well.
The list goes on....
Pay them no mind. They are hypocrites and are at this thing everyday.
Their false assertions are baseless and without merit.
Just plain ridiculous. Comical, really.
I do not speak filth with any regularity. Certaintly nowhere near the level of Prime or Spike.
The things they come up with just boggles my mind.
Frankly I'm not surprised your minds boggled Jose!

The fact is you're an ignorant racist lowlife piece of trash with the spine of a jellyfish the intelligence of a turd and the fortitude of a rat!

Your mealy mouthed posts are nothing short of imbecilic!

You're living proof that rocks can cry!
Wisconsin Wonderland

Antigo, WI

#13558 Nov 19, 2012
TPMP wrote:
That's the way it goes.
It's a two-way street.
==========
So what did Karen, Pat and Neboda plus MANY others ever do to you to have you disrespect them and their CHILDREN?

BTW, how could I have "stalked" carolyn/EE and the rest if the names used were the wrong information as they so much claim and cry about?
Can't stalk GHOSTS...
lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.

Now they have done ILLEGAL STALKING..Same with you..
Wisconsin Wonderland

Antigo, WI

#13559 Nov 19, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly I'm not surprised your minds boggled Jose!
The fact is you're an ignorant racist lowlife piece of trash with the spine of a jellyfish the intelligence of a turd and the fortitude of a rat!
Your mealy mouthed posts are nothing short of imbecilic!
You're living proof that rocks can cry!
lol.lol.lol.lol.

Don't wish this on a Poor rock...lol.lol.lol

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#13560 Nov 19, 2012
TPMP wrote:

That's the way it goes.

It's a two-way street.

==========

Ok let's start with you. How's your family? I hope you have some time off to spend fun time with the kids.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#13561 Nov 19, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are flat out a complete moron.
Whatever.....,

at least I wouldn't blame Jehovah and leave the organization just because one of my kids decided they liked the world better.

You might do some soul searching and decide who is more important in your life.

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#13562 Nov 19, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys, TPMP has been holding back.
What is really bursting out of his heart filled with depravity and filth is far, far worse.
We're just getting the PG version, because even the worldly Topix filter alogrithms have a limit to what they'll tolerate.
We should be thankful, it could be far worse.
Some JW you are. Never have I met a JW who would try so hard to keep someone else from gaining truth.

You're a fraud.

And leave people alone, moron.

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#13563 Nov 19, 2012
TPMP wrote:
That's the way it goes.
It's a two-way street.
==========
This might be difficult for them since they have no respect for themselves. For instance, turkey vulture comes on here for the purpose of putting on display her pathetic miserable existence.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...
Wisconsin Wonderland

Antigo, WI

#13564 Nov 19, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.....,
at least I wouldn't blame Jehovah and leave the organization just because one of my kids decided they liked the world better.
You might do some soul searching and decide who is more important in your life.
Is it Not true your son wears makeup and dresses like a women?

Is it not true you play with the spiritual demonized world with CHRYSTALS and Other demonized things?

Is it Not TRUE debra, you ADMITED to haveing a SERIOUS METH ADDICTION/PROBLEM?

Is it NOT TRUE your whole HOME SMELLS AND REEKS OF SMOKE?

ARE you NOT a OVER 30 year OLD FAILED BIBLE STUDENT thats NOT WELCOMED back to the Kingdumb hall?

Why DID your EX-HUSBAND leave your OLD azz with SLITS for EYES who can't see accept with Coke Bottled Glasses that can BURN a house down and make a fire?

Why is it you FALSELY CLAIMED you are a NURSE when ALL you REALLY do is Change BED PANS?

Why do you go UNDER FAKE names just to CHASE down married men such as PRIME on Topix, so no other men are interested in a OLD HAG whos addicted to METH such as yourself?

Why would you Be a HYPO-Crite ( stressing HYPO) and preach about God, then stand up for TPMP/Jose who wrote this:TPMP
New York, NY
Reply ยป
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#13389 1 hr ago
Judged:

Cab*rona,

***"Did you bother to check if your daughter got molested again last night??, LOL!!***"

SO basicly Your NO MOTHER to your OWN children, and so you care less about OTHER INNOCENT CHILDREN and if they get MOLESTED?
Prime

United States

#13565 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Some JW you are. Never have I met a JW who would try so hard to keep someone else from gaining truth.
You're a fraud.
You ignorant fool! How is he keeping that filthy piece of trash from gaining the truth?

What a joke! How many times has a JW told Jose the same things?

What? That's right many times idiot,in fact you know that acrobats telling you the truth when he says none of you are true JW!

Your rotten fruit is all over this board!
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#13566 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
This might be difficult for them since they have no respect for themselves. For instance, turkey vulture comes on here for the purpose of putting on display her pathetic miserable existence.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...
Love the picture.

LOL!
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#13567 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
You're a fraud.
I had Acrobat pegged from day one.

That his/her problem with me.

My friend....

I have seen most everything. Very little fazes me.

Acrobat is an apostate. Period.
Prime

United States

#13569 Nov 19, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>I had Acrobat pegged from day one.
That his/her problem with me.
My friend....
I have seen most everything. Very little fazes me.
ROTFLMAO! Yeah you're a real genius Jose!

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#13570 Nov 19, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! After her long drawn-out (and basically balderdash) post about how everyone should treat TPMP "decently" even though he repeatedly attacks those he doesn't like even if they haven't posted directly to him, nor used abusive language to or about him, you then proceed to speak of those YOU don't like as "demons," "failures," "losers" and "loathsome."
How about you try some of the "why don't you speak decently" advice yourself? Or is it that you believe that ex-JWs deserve to be treated like dirt and called foul and insulting names?
Relax, make yourself some tea. You really are sounding as stupid as Michele. You don't want to go there.

"He that is walking with wise persons will become wise,
but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly."

{Proverbs 13:20}

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#13571 Nov 19, 2012
TPMP wrote:
Referring to that refuse as an apostate is to give him a level of credibility he doesn't deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poor Education Leads To Lost Dreams And Low Inc... 2 min True Christian wi... 11
I cannot find my thread on Islam - can any of you? 11 min Newtonian 19
"Other sheep" - Led by God's Spirit? 13 min wow 1,367
News Lack of education leads to lost dreams, low inc... 2 hr Jace 8
Ready to obey ANY instruction? 2 hr Jace 6
TELL ME WHERE I GO WRONG.. puffy expecially 7 hr ihveit 6
1,000 vs. 0 (paradise earth) 7 hr ru4rill 4
Why is there no such place as hell? 8 hr rsss1 163
Who are the JWs really following? 8 hr rsss1 32
Jehovah's Witness and a Christian 8 hr ihveit 185
More from around the web