I ABSOLUTELY LuV MY FAN BASE

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#12096 Aug 4, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>what he is teaching is apostate against the GB now if that was me or anyone else saying this you would be screaming, apostate, evil, judas, you bird food. Your such a hypocrite and a phony. Cant you get the gist of what he is saying.
There is a big difference between my objective and an apostate. I do not want people to leave the organization of the "one flock", I merely warn people that prophecy, good or bad in development, MUST fulfill in a final fulfillment mode.

As JWs we cannot forever expect Jehovah to judge Christendom. That was DONE by 1919, Chritendom is Christendone.

So, currently the current "catatonia" a purposeful stall, with true gross sins under it's belt, does not want to plainly warn JWs, HEY, JEHOVAH IS HAVING A CLOSE INSPECTION HERE, IN THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

That is a good thing to have in mind, in the coming days, Christendom was marked for demolition almost 100 years ago.

NOW, a new temple system is defined, and it TOO must be inspected, and refined as Malachi 3 has a "fire" of purification that PRECEDES Jehovah's day of the "fire" of the furnace.

Jehovah already said Elijah would confront the GB, and the Org. That class symbol MUST also manifest, no way is Jehovah going to allow His Great Name to have been sullied, even for the much coveted "library card"!

That is adding insult to injury!

So, I am not going to share with that GB regime change, with that gross sin, any longer. But I respect the GB utility, it is like a football team, BUT Jehovah calls the plays, and He needs absolute anointed in the QB and WR spots, no ifs ands or buts, for the final 2W2.

So I do not preach the destruction of Jehovah's org, like apostates, or share with some clever undercovers who want that to occur, but I say Jehovah may very very well let this org bite the fire, "to the proper degree", then as He told Zerrubabel:

(Zechariah 4:8-9) And the word of Jehovah continued to occur to me, saying: 9 “The very hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house, and his own hands will finish it.

Jehovah's witnesses were chosen after the completed first 1914-1922 anouncements, and they, the Jehovah's witnesses will complete it, BUT Jehovah will discipline, and He aint with no UNNGO.

(Ezekiel 36:22-23)“Therefore say to the house of Israel,‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said:“Not for your sakes am I doing it, O house of Israel, but for my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have come in.”’ 23 ‘And I shall certainly sanctify my great name, which was being profaned among the nations, which you profaned in the midst of them; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah,‘when I am sanctified among you before their eyes.

Sure that will have a final fulfillment. Also some JWs may have a problem initially with me, but when all this comes true, as with the Israel JWs who had a problem with Ezekiel and Jeremiah, then people understand why Jehovah is carifying matters now.

BECAUSE IT IS VERY VERY CLOSE TO THE ZECH 3 TRIGGER EVENT, AND THE REST OF ALL PROPHECY WILL FOLLOW THAT MANIFESTATION OF JEHOVAH, ANGELS ARE EVEN SHOWN ACTIVATED AND UPGRADED IN THE SACRED SERVICE OF THE PERIOD OF ZECH 3:2-4, AND THE PERIOD TO FOLLOW ZECH3:7.

Since this will not come out in any WT until after the Zech3:2-4 event, this is all Jehovah can say right now, but I feel the real JWs, with "righteous judgment not according to outward appearances" , by holy spirit discernment, sense something is not exactly right with the org, and they are correct.

Jehovah is making it known He is going to toss the "log" in the fire for a spell. He is not exactly happy with developments as of 1992. There never is a good reproach of God's name excuse. A reason maybe, but not an excuse.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12097 Aug 4, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a big difference between my objective and an apostate. I do not want people to leave the organization of the "one flock", I merely warn people that prophecy, good or bad in development, MUST fulfill in a final fulfillment mode..
makes no difference, people like E-Watchman for example has never stated for any JW to leave the org, but encourages them to stay, the same with others like perimeno, I have never ever suggested that either, but yet others on here call ones like RK perimeno myself or others that disagree with some of the GB teaches as apostates, so to the GB you are an aposate simply because you are teaching is in contrast to what they teach, in fact its in the elders manual as a DF matter.

Tucson, AZ

#12098 Aug 4, 2012
1/2
array wrote:
<quoted text>makes no difference, people like E-Watchman for example has never stated for any JW to leave the org, but encourages them to stay, the same with others like perimeno, I have never ever suggested that either, but yet others on here call ones like RK perimeno myself or others that disagree with some of the GB teaches as apostates, so to the GB you are an aposate simply because you are teaching is in contrast to what they teach, in fact its in the elders manual as a DF matter.
Well this is just a mini-inquisition to attempt to protect the virus until it's final stage coup de grace. No doubt now, I see finally, this is an engineered event, that followed Fred Franz "watch". All coincidence?

No.

Fred and Jesus would both be disfellowshipped by the current GB, because they would never let the GB hustle Christ's Bride for the UN Department of Propaganda Injectors, UN NGO DPI.

NO WAY, NO HOW.

That is why it was in secret, to get it imbibed to subconsciously shocking proportions, then release it timed with the 9/11 event, as that is a subtle NWO hint, as was the NWO quote in the first Awake! DPI brainwash subtlety.

9/11 was the groundbreaking of the Global Pentagon, as the same month-day as the groundbreaking of the physical Pentagon, 9/11.

That globalist "control panel" is for Global NATO, 1999. That is the scarlet wildbeast "horns" of military power. The scarlet wildbeast "horns" are globalist handlers of the national wildbeast "horns".

The 2HornedWildbeast is the mastermind engineers, who broadcast their own operatives, into anyone who shows up to, or is drawn into the globalist UN forum "club", the "image" hub system.

Those elite representative operate from a plethora of organizations founded by globalists. the IMF system is the UN of global finance. Global NATO is the UN of military global lordship.

All together the very definition of "Har-magedon" was manifested. Global Military Kingdom, that has chopped up earth into 6 theaters of operations, all shown on their website.

So, that counsel running all the national powers through the image of the wildbeast forum, placed and coached by the demon seed human anointed of Satan in the 2HornWB, are now controllers in progression of Rev17:12-18 of ALL the national powers in that web network.

NOW, the "scarlet wildbeast" is NOT an image, it is a base super-structure of national duped and indebted national systems, managed with superior intel and reach by 2HWB super-sovereign systems, administered through their hand picked elite rings of the UN "image" forum and hub system, and employing ALL the super-sovereign, that is systems above and beyond national government oversight, upon that base wildbeast national system of Rev13:1 "wildbeast from the sea", WITH this extended space systems, wepaons systems, digital super systems, communications and telecom, the global finance and market intelligence system, the global intel system, ALL utilizing the base national wildbeast system.

NOW that globalist 8th King scarlet system wildbeast is a REAL, full bodied, evolving actual globalist predator, just awaiting a few more years of alignment and connective tissue completion.

So, KN utilizes the KS system as fully as it can, not 100%, but even 50% control is dangerous, from a central locus of power,(8th King), but they are at 75% total war potential in Global NATO and the US globalist and national war/security/martial system.

Tucson, AZ

#12099 Aug 4, 2012
2/2

No power on earth, can overcome a trajectory of alignment that took 150 years to accomplish from that "little horn", baby number 8, as it supplanted 3 under it, 10-3 = 7, 7+1 = 8th King, as it matured from 1860 25% world control, to 1945 with the UK/US system 45% control, to today's 60-70% control of many major world resource and power systems.

So I say, what they should be saying since 2001. Instead, they threw a scandal out to absorb attention.

=====

Watchman is a conman who knows how many JWs are on the edge of the flock, he preys on the knowledge developed in them from the brothers, then he drags them into his unique, flawed, jumbled rationale to be as confused as he is, but he knows a reliable mathematical number will be drawn in better, by sampling the truth already believed, and diverting the wallets to his bank account over time. All his interpretive adjustments are off in key logic, that makes one see he has no true insight, he makes basic errors in basic reading of the basic context of meaning, like thinking Malachi 3 "fire", which is life saving refinement "fire", is the same as Malach 4 furnace fire. Those are two completely different fire symbols, to watchman? One and the same. And he probably makes a decent living at it, like Balaam.

I am a JW in good standing, and have the spiritual qualification to also point out reality with no qualms as to Jehovah's purpose for me, regardless of organizational issues that may arise, I know my mission now very clearly. They can't officially disfellowship me in Jehovah and Christ's eyes, it is impossible to reverse divine reality, especially not by people I have no idea what their own standing truly is.

But, I am not here to cause controversy in a congregation level dispute, I try to slip into the cracks. Jehovah himself, by Christ and angels, as per Zech3:2-4, is how Jehovah will adjust the org. NOT by men. It is too far imbibed now, a refining fire is needed as per Zech3:2, BEFORE the BTG days.

None of those apostate guys go to meetings or service, and none of those guys respect the perfection of ALL the prophecies interpreted in 1914 mode. I am not here to oproot and agelically protected 4 square foundation of truth, but to prove by the bible, in fact, that perfect foundation in pronciple, will split like a cell, into a perfect relication in the future, EXACTLY in pattern of the 1914-1926 master minor model pattern, BUT with universal magnitude of manifestation. ALL the earth will be devoured by the final replication, of the "dress rehearsal" 1914 established pattern, and perfectly it will be seamless in harmony with, the former patterns.

Those guys try to call doubt on our perfect, God given, former patterns. They are stumblers. And they have provable errors in analysis, big ones, consistent ones, not little errors, major errors.

I respect everything we have accomplished by Jehovah through Christ, our org will be given back to us for the limited usefulness it presents as far as a logistic system, because what is to come will erase all human systems, to make way for a REAL Kingdom 144000 FULL replacement system, that will heal the great crowd to 34 year old Olympic level prime and physical perfection IMMEDIATELY then, and in the 1335 day GC "100 Year Kingdom" orientation BBQs, parties, festivals, and the dividing of the booty to be livable for a while preceding the real works of the Kingdom perfection in engineering and all things physical.

BIG changes are coming, you can throw your ties away now if you want. No, maybe hang on to those a little while longer.

A MASSIVE work is to follow, so Jehovah needs the forces at 100% operability rather quickly. You won't see an old lady or man, physically aged for long in the great crowd, it is NOT a geriatric unit. They will be able to to lift cars and toss boulders as many purposed for that kind of stuff, while this is all completing.

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12100 Aug 5, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a big difference between my objective and an apostate. I do not want people to leave the organization of the "one flock", I merely warn people that prophecy, good or bad in development, MUST fulfill in a final fulfillment mode.
By offering up a 'competing' set of teachings you are asking the "one flock" do follow YOUR teaching INSTEAD of the teachings of the elders.

This is DIVIDING the flock.

If SOME of the flock follow your teaching while the rest of the flock follow the current congregation teaching then the flock becomes DIVIDED and is no longer "one flock".

The Bible explicitly tells us NOT to do this:

*** Titus 3:10 Avoid a factious man after a first and second warning;

A "factious man" is a man who divides the flock. One who encourages a separate distinct view of scripture.

Please ask yourself, if God REALLY going to provide the ONLY explanation of certain prophecies through a LONE internet FACTIOUS forum poster like yourself?

A number of apostates like Robert King started EXACTLY like you - posting personal interpretations of scripture on an internet forum. Then Robert King decided that he had been chosen by God to interpret prophecies - a modern day "Ezekiel".

When his predictions of doom for the GB didn't pan out he started trying to make it happen by backing apostate agendas like "silentlambs".

He found (read twisted) scriptures to justify his unique position.

Now he's just another apostate internet prophet.

Tucson, AZ

#12101 Aug 5, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
This is DIVIDING the flock.
If SOME of the flock follow your teaching while the rest of the flock follow the current congregation teaching then the flock becomes DIVIDED and is no longer "one flock".
The Bible explicitly tells us NOT to do this:
*** Titus 3:10 Avoid a factious man after a first and second warning;
A "factious man" is a man who divides the flock. One who encourages a separate distinct view of scripture.
Please ask yourself, if God REALLY going to provide the ONLY explanation of certain prophecies through a LONE internet FACTIOUS forum poster like yourself?
A number of apostates like Robert King started EXACTLY like you - posting personal interpretations of scripture on an internet forum. Then Robert King decided that he had been chosen by God to interpret prophecies - a modern day "Ezekiel".
When his predictions of doom for the GB didn't pan out he started trying to make it happen by backing apostate agendas like "silentlambs".
He found (read twisted) scriptures to justify his unique position.
Now he's just another apostate internet prophet.
What is "dividing" is the 1914 prophetic mode, to the future fulfillment of EVERYTHING that fulfilled in the 1914 minor model, into the universally comprehensive completion of the 144000 "Temple" in the face of the enemy system.

Now I am under divine mission to spearhead my part in this, because the gross sins of the GB 1992 UNNGO, and 4 million person stumbling event, and other idolatries that resulted from that, well no longer can I condone sinful men masquerading as anointed in the GB.

If they were anointed, they would see hwat is coming prophetically, but they are not even apologizing for reproaching Jehovah globally, so He is telling them before Zech3:2-4 fulfills, that they are the "befouled garments" that must be changed, prior to Temple completion in the final fulfillment.

In other words, big changes will be hitting the Org, and angels are involved, and if they cannot confess and apologize as to the gravity of that sin, the sinners will be removed, and real anointed will be placed by angels, as per Zech 3:7, and the final "two witnesses" completing 2520 days in revelation 11, can begin to be prepared ffor as per Rev9's continuation, and why Rev 9 has over 25 words that repeat, atleast twice, because Rev 9 leads into the final "two witnesses".

You will know when Jehovah fries out the GB and Org termites in the fires of Zech 3:2. They are positioning the org, to try to bankrupt the work. In other words, we have an infiltration under the fraud Henschel, fulfilling 2Thess2:3-9 when Fred W. Franz could no longer restrain the element of lawlessness.

The "Faith in Action" DVD, those two globalists up above Knorr and Rutherford, look at the guy with his finger pointed to Satan. His body is in the 6 shape, that finger pattern is the 3, 666. The fingers he is holding a book with.

That 3 finger is also the NWO AOK 666 sign.

They are fraud globalist agents. they will be exterminated or neutralized prior to the 2W2 breaking loose on all Jehovah's witnesses worldwide understanding.

The could not fool, the chosen ones for long.

They need to be "divided" out, as per Zech3:2-4 final fulfillment very soon.

Jehovah is telling them He will check them soon, and the Org will go back to normal operations, or whatever needs to be the state, to prepare the witnesses who remain, for the final two witnesses.

They don't call it "TWO Witnesses" for nothing. It is the 2520 day appointed times grand finale, the 144000 will complete after the 1260 days, and be in Sovereign Christ Court as judges and executioners of all the globalist elites and their puppet show, as per Daniel 7:26, for a 1290 day prophetic period climax.

RKing is not anointed.

Tucson, AZ

#12102 Aug 5, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
Well yes, to start with, this is Malachi 4:5 we are talking about here, not a faction, but the completion of the 144000, and the "good news" that MUST precede that completion.

So, Jehovah uses whatever He so pleases as He purposes their creation in himself. He don't care about 2000 dollar suits and visuals, he picks Elijah's and John the Baptists.

True, it is so rare that someone would run into the real thing, of course the average JW will not perceive a prophet from their own territory. Look at Jesus.

Hey, that's the carpenter's son!!! He aint no prophet!!! Killl KIILLLLL HIM!!!!!!

LOL.

That is what they did, and that is why those who judge by outward appearances will also suffer the same fate, as those who judged Jesus as a lone nut.

But as many as did accept him, he gave them authority to be God's children, his brothers.

See what those know-it-alls missed out on? Why? Pride and doubt, and not paying attention to what he was saying. Pride.

Unfortunately, pride will topple many JWs as well. Jehovah don't mess around, he aint fooled by visuals. He wants the REAL thing.

When Zech3:2-4 activates, you will know what we are talking about in the periods to follow. We cannot be stopped. Jehovah is with the "two witnesses" for the final round.

Location hidden

#12103 Aug 5, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>RKing is not anointed.
he says he is, are you, are the GB anointed because they say they are?

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

#12104 Aug 5, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
RKing is not anointed.
Neither are you.

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

#12105 Aug 5, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes, to start with, this is Malachi 4:5 we are talking about here, not a faction, but the completion of the 144000, and the "good news" that MUST precede that completion.
So, Jehovah uses whatever He so pleases as He purposes their creation in himself. He don't care about 2000 dollar suits and visuals, he picks Elijah's and John the Baptists.
True, it is so rare that someone would run into the real thing, of course the average JW will not perceive a prophet from their own territory. Look at Jesus.
Hey, that's the carpenter's son!!! He aint no prophet!!! Killl KIILLLLL HIM!!!!!!
LOL.
That is what they did, and that is why those who judge by outward appearances will also suffer the same fate, as those who judged Jesus as a lone nut.
But as many as did accept him, he gave them authority to be God's children, his brothers.
See what those know-it-alls missed out on? Why? Pride and doubt, and not paying attention to what he was saying. Pride.
Unfortunately, pride will topple many JWs as well. Jehovah don't mess around, he aint fooled by visuals. He wants the REAL thing.
When Zech3:2-4 activates, you will know what we are talking about in the periods to follow. We cannot be stopped. Jehovah is with the "two witnesses" for the final round.
You really are no different from Robert King. He started just like you.

He started getting positive feedback from his posts on a forum a bit like this. He let the fact that a number of Jehovah's Witnesses were impressed with his posts to get the better of him.

You are no different.

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

#12106 Aug 5, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>he says he is, are you, are the GB anointed because they say they are?
I am really not sure why you are arguing against her. You are a supporter of Robert King now. Eventually you will be a supporter of 20571 for exactly the same reason... she speak out against the GB.

Tucson, AZ

#12107 Aug 5, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>he says he is, are you, are the GB anointed because they say they are?
You know our GB is not anointed, at least not the main handler, or they would at least apologize for stumbling 4 million people, reproaching God's name, and Christ "Joshua" reputation as per Zech3:1-3.

Plus, they whored God's Daughter to a known propaganda arm of the UN/NGO DPI. That arm is a wildbeast demographics promotion group.

WHO anointed, in their right mind, would commit a sin now connected to 4 million gallons of human blood?

Satanic agents, who are trying to "befoul" every JW on earth, that is who.

BUT! Christ to the rescue! They will be toasted out, by angels, whatever that means, in Zech 3:2-4.

PROPHECY CANNOT BE REVERSED. JEHOVAH IS NOT JUMPING FOR JOY AT THE DEVELOPMENTS IN HIS HOUSE. HE IS GOING TO ALLOW AN EVENT, THAT WILL WAKE ALL TRUE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES UP.

GET UP!!!!!!! REV 11:1, ZECH4:1 compare.

===

You will know "son of thunder" Elijah mode anointed by the depth of truth from God's word, that is why focus and continual feeding on God's word is important, without it, no one can tell who is who.

That is why they have been leading JWs, to diffused teachings. True teachings, but not congealed to make a solid picture of getting deeply familiar with prophecy, because it must repeat, and it will.

The current faction, that started with the NGO sin, hidden for 10 years, immediately had God yank the top level "eagle eye" holy spirit of "new light".

They have not had a photon of new light since the NGO, ever notice that?

The Isaiah book was another Fred Franz manuscript rewrite, so was Daniel.

In other words, these guys have NOT commented on prophecy in TWENTY years.

OK? LOL, MAN!!!! Something is way way way RONG.

And look at the level of gross sins. They sit their grinning, because they are laughing at us JWs, these guys are frauds. They want to shut OFF the 2,000,000,000 person internet as well, from ANY active organized ministry. They also want the web to be a captive audience for the apostates, who are really their sheep, so they feed the dirt out, as per 10/6/2001 UNNGO "news" to the wildbeast UK press, then they allow the apostates to operate unchallenged.

Now you JWs, don't you DARE preach on the internet! That is ONLY for apostates! Don't you say boo to those 2 billion people in the greatest human territory to EVER open up in human history.

More bloodguilt.

Ok, anointed will NOT drag sheep into bloodguilt no way, no how, these guys are drowning us in bloodguilt.

No, they aint been anointed for 20 years in that Vaudeville act.

But, Jehovah allows it, because they also want to appear as legit as possible, that is why they have those hard working, innocent "other sheep" doing all the writing and research.

See how Jehovah will NOT let them pervert the truth, Jehovah allowed them to use string "other sheep" and strong and driven "other sheep" have been CARRYING this org for 20 years.

Jehovah is still hauling in sheep hand over fist. Jehovah KNOWS, they are trying to checkmate Him.

Can you imagine what He is going to do to these moles, when He finally get's active on them, in their temporary lives?

Some of these guys, the last thing they will see, is the eyes of an angel, and they will be "vanished" into thin air.

Jehovah is NOT stopping the final "Two Witnesses" for hi-jackers of our Org. They will be removed as per Zech3:2-4. Soon. The event may very well be a mass repentance, who knows, or it may be a huge compromise requiring God to snatch the log from the fire, for the final 2W2.

Location hidden

#12108 Aug 5, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really not sure why you are arguing against her. You are a supporter of Robert King now. Eventually you will be a supporter of 20571 for exactly the same reason... she speak out against the GB.
I don't support anyone Gareth, I do not agree with all RK says and have said so.

And I thought numbers was a he not a she.

There are falsehoods and truth with what RK says, the same with the GB and others. No one knows it all, but I do have faith in Jehovah and in his time all will be revealed.

Tucson, AZ

#12109 Aug 5, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are no different from Robert King. He started just like you.
He started getting positive feedback from his posts on a forum a bit like this. He let the fact that a number of Jehovah's Witnesses were impressed with his posts to get the better of him.
You are no different.
I have Jehovah truth, the two witnesses have a final event in the near future.

My proof will come from Jehovah, King will be swept aside. Everything Jehovah has shown me, will become common knowledge among Jehovah's witnesses after Zech3:2-4 fulfills.

Just make a mental note of it. There is no reason for me to push prophecy, of course it will all repeat in the near future, 1914 is the dress rehearsal for the real thing.

I know what is wrong with our Org and why, and that WILL be resolved soon. Focus on Jehovah, because the Org idols are going to get whacked hard.

Then Jehovah will pull the log from the fire for final 2w2.

“Paradise Earth”

Location hidden

#12110 Aug 5, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>I don't support anyone Gareth, I do not agree with all RK says and have said so.
And I thought numbers was a he not a she.
There are falsehoods and truth with what RK says, the same with the GB and others. No one knows it all, but I do have faith in Jehovah and in his time all will be revealed.
Sandra, you are always leaping to Robert's defense. And it won't be long before you are defending 20571.

Location hidden

#12111 Aug 5, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandra, you are always leaping to Robert's defense. And it won't be long before you are defending 20571.
only if I agree with what he says, and I would do the same for numbers, as I have in the past. Your clueless as usual.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#12112 Aug 5, 2012
Lizmarie wrote:
<quoted text>Karen...reread what I said and realize who I am, Pam.
I realized that after reading it again. Sorry Pam.

Location hidden

#12113 Aug 5, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Jehovah truth, the two witnesses have a final event in the near future.
My proof will come from Jehovah, King will be swept aside. Everything Jehovah has shown me, will become common knowledge among Jehovah's witnesses after Zech3:2-4 fulfills.
Just make a mental note of it. There is no reason for me to push prophecy, of course it will all repeat in the near future, 1914 is the dress rehearsal for the real thing.
I know what is wrong with our Org and why, and that WILL be resolved soon. Focus on Jehovah, because the Org idols are going to get whacked hard.
Then Jehovah will pull the log from the fire for final 2w2.
Do you claim to be one of the 144,000?
A simple yes or no will be enough.

Location hidden

#12114 Aug 5, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know our GB is not anointed, at least not the main handler, or they would at least apologize for stumbling 4 million people, reproaching God's name, and Christ "Joshua" reputation as per Zech3:1-3.
Plus, they whored God's Daughter to a known propaganda arm of the UN/NGO DPI. That arm is a wildbeast demographics promotion group.
WHO anointed, in their right mind, would commit a sin now connected to 4 million gallons of human blood?
Satanic agents, who are trying to "befoul" every JW on earth, that is who.
BUT! Christ to the rescue! They will be toasted out, by angels, whatever that means, in Zech 3:2-4.
PROPHECY CANNOT BE REVERSED. JEHOVAH IS NOT JUMPING FOR JOY AT THE DEVELOPMENTS IN HIS HOUSE. HE IS GOING TO ALLOW AN EVENT, THAT WILL WAKE ALL TRUE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES UP.
GET UP!!!!!!! REV 11:1, ZECH4:1 compare.
===
You will know "son of thunder" Elijah mode anointed by the depth of truth from God's word, that is why focus and continual feeding on God's word is important, without it, no one can tell who is who.
That is why they have been leading JWs, to diffused teachings. True teachings, but not congealed to make a solid picture of getting deeply familiar with prophecy, because it must repeat, and it will.
The current faction, that started with the NGO sin, hidden for 10 years, immediately had God yank the top level "eagle eye" holy spirit of "new light".
They have not had a photon of new light since the NGO, ever notice that?
The Isaiah book was another Fred Franz manuscript rewrite, so was Daniel.
In other words, these guys have NOT commented on prophecy in TWENTY years.
OK? LOL, MAN!!!! Something is way way way RONG.
And look at the level of gross sins. They sit their grinning, because they are laughing at us JWs, these guys are frauds. They want to shut OFF the 2,000,000,000 person internet as well, from ANY active organized ministry. They also want the web to be a captive audience for the apostates, who are really their sheep, so they feed the dirt out, as per 10/6/2001 UNNGO "news" to the wildbeast UK press, then they allow the apostates to operate unchallenged.
Now you JWs, don't you DARE preach on the internet! That is ONLY for apostates! Don't you say boo to those 2 billion people in the greatest human territory to EVER open up in human history.
More bloodguilt.
Ok, anointed will NOT drag sheep into bloodguilt no way, no how, these guys are drowning us in bloodguilt.
No, they aint been anointed for 20 years in that Vaudeville act.
But, Jehovah allows it, because they also want to appear as legit as possible, that is why they have those hard working, innocent "other sheep" doing all the writing and research.
See how Jehovah will NOT let them pervert the truth, Jehovah allowed them to use string "other sheep" and strong and driven "other sheep" have been CARRYING this org for 20 years.
Jehovah is still hauling in sheep hand over fist. Jehovah KNOWS, they are trying to checkmate Him.
Can you imagine what He is going to do to these moles, when He finally get's active on them, in their temporary lives?
Some of these guys, the last thing they will see, is the eyes of an angel, and they will be "vanished" into thin air.
Jehovah is NOT stopping the final "Two Witnesses" for hi-jackers of our Org. They will be removed as per Zech3:2-4. Soon. The event may very well be a mass repentance, who knows, or it may be a huge compromise requiring God to snatch the log from the fire, for the final 2W2.
are you sure your not having us all on here numbers, I think you may be playing some games here, try another ID maybe that will work for you.

Location hidden

#12115 Aug 5, 2012
The kids had a ball at the church back to school party. We had over 63 children attend and they all had so much fun.

May Jehovah and Jesus smile down on ALL of US this day.

Please pray for the Pastor in Iran.

Please pray for all the sick children in the hospitals.

Please pray for Michelle that she may get the help she needs and get her life back on track.

Please for the lost and those that just dont seem to care.

Please pray for my family, prayers are being answered every day.

Be good to one another, and pray for each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BBC EXPOSES the JWS. 3 min array 86
Watchtower says FDS is the Governing Body (Jan '15) 18 min array 52
Did Jesus show principled love by shunning? 47 min array 55
watchtower documents. 56 min array 4
Anyone who wants JW.org to go down is anti Jehovah 1 hr FutureMan 61
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 1 hr imagoodboy 4,360
News What If Jesus Is not God? 2 hr Anonymous Brother 204
Candace Conti settled 7 hr Chief Sealth 1,105
Why we JWs are so HAPPY! 7 hr Maravilla 584
New York Post now discussing the perversions of... 8 hr sonny 19