I ABSOLUTELY LuV MY FAN BASE

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11427 Jul 13, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
If hatred is a symptom of those who love the spirit of this world, then YOU, EE (OH MY! I SAID HER NICKNAME, I MUST BE OBSESSED WITH HER), JWF, and all the others who show such hatred to most others who post here are guilty of it as well.
Every day you have to start the day by scolding and insulting and reviling, and I am on your mind first thing. Happy? I don't believe it for a minute.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11428 Jul 13, 2012
As you all notice, EE (OPPS I DID IT again) responded to my post first thing! Even when I was not speaking to her at all and had ignored her for a while she would come online and search out my post and make some nasty remark to me. So honestly, who is it that is starting their day thinking about who? She needs attention I guess. ;)

I am so sorry that she dont know what Happy is, but that is exactly what I am. I have Jehovah and Jesus on my side, so who can be against me.:)

God bless you.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11429 Jul 13, 2012
I am leaving now.

May Jehovah and Jesus smile down on all of us.

Pray for the Pastor and his laywer in Iran.

Pray for Michelle to get the help she needs to get back on the right track of life and to give her life to the Lord.

Pray for those who don't understand Gods word the bible and let the Holy Spirit show them the truth.

Pray for my family, prayers are being answered every day.

Be good to one another, and show the love Jesus told us to have.

I love you EE, even though we don't see eye to eye, I do love you. I do pray for you and hope one day you will see the truth of the bible and give your life to the Lord :)

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#11430 Jul 13, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandchildren coming to spend time with me means they don't have any parents,where in the world does she get that? Just anyway she can pick on me I guess. ;) I adore my grandchildren, all of them! They are very close to us and we love having them here as much as possible. Now that my daughter is going to college we keep them more, but if it means she is bettering herself for them, I do not mind one bit. Love of our children and grandchildren is a wonderful thing to have.
Having families that are not all splintered and scattered because of hateful WTS demands and policies....is a fabulous thing! EE is obviously throwing her poisoned arrows at you in desperation to "make you look bad" somehow....but with all her injurious "barbs" she has thrown....SHE is the one that is appearing as the fool.

I think it is great that you have such closeness and loving contact with your grandkids....some of mine are here in the area but are 20 yrs old and up. My younger grandkids are all out of state and with the economy being what it is on both ends of things....we don't get to see them very often.

How wonderful that you are able to see them grow and learn and that you have such a tremendous input in their lives. I am sure that I speak for many of us, that we would so love to have the same situation with our grands.

Hugs!

Location hidden

#11431 Jul 13, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
I am leaving now.
May Jehovah and Jesus smile down on all of us.
Pray for the Pastor and his laywer in Iran.
Pray for Michelle to get the help she needs to get back on the right track of life and to give her life to the Lord.
Pray for those who don't understand Gods word the bible and let the Holy Spirit show them the truth.
Pray for my family, prayers are being answered every day.
Be good to one another, and show the love Jesus told us to have.
I love you EE, even though we don't see eye to eye, I do love you. I do pray for you and hope one day you will see the truth of the bible and give your life to the Lord :)
I will pray for Michelle's victims and for patience to endure Karen's daily scoldings and persecutions.

Location hidden

#11432 Jul 13, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Having families that are not all splintered and scattered because of hateful WTS demands and policies....is a fabulous thing! EE is obviously throwing her poisoned arrows at you in desperation to "make you look bad" somehow....but with all her injurious "barbs" she has thrown....SHE is the one that is appearing as the fool.
I think it is great that you have such closeness and loving contact with your grandkids....some of mine are here in the area but are 20 yrs old and up. My younger grandkids are all out of state and with the economy being what it is on both ends of things....we don't get to see them very often.
How wonderful that you are able to see them grow and learn and that you have such a tremendous input in their lives. I am sure that I speak for many of us, that we would so love to have the same situation with our grands.
Hugs!
O, look! There is my name again.

JWForever

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11433 Jul 13, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
O, look! There is my name again.
Yes, the obsession continues...I think they love to hate you and then claim that they don't hate you but by their words they do hate you. Don't feel bad...I would count that as blessings..

JWForever

Location hidden

#11434 Jul 13, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will pray for Michelle's victims and for patience to endure Karen's daily scoldings and persecutions.
Michelle is an adult and knows the consequences of her actions but didn't care who she hurt. Those victims were harmed by her. I hope none of them were children. She made excuses for her boyfriend being on the sex offender registry so she doesn't have much conscious concerning victims.

You will endure...you could throw those scriptures right back at her. Actually I sit back at laugh at her. Does she think that her Southern Baptist holier-than-thou attitude fools anyone? LOL!!

Location hidden

#11435 Jul 13, 2012
JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the obsession continues...I think they love to hate you and then claim that they don't hate you but by their words they do hate you. Don't feel bad...I would count that as blessings..
Abusive spouses and parents also do hateful things and then tell their victims that they LOVE them.

The anti-Witnesses are abusers. I am not fooled for a minute.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#11436 Jul 13, 2012
EE, JWF, NR, TPMP.
(?)
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11437 Jul 13, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Abusive spouses and parents also do hateful things and then tell their victims that they LOVE them.
Why DID YOU PUSH YOUR SON TO HIS DEATH?

DID YOU TELL HIM YOU LOVED HIM BEFORE HE DIED?

JWForever

Location hidden

#11438 Jul 13, 2012
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Why DID YOU PUSH YOUR SON TO HIS DEATH?
DID YOU TELL HIM YOU LOVED HIM BEFORE HE DIED?
How's Juanita?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11439 Jul 13, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said don't post to me and don't stalk me off of here any more either. Somebody printed my zip code, and who else could it be but you?
You have so called friends a couple of which ..just turned on CCC.. You had to know..that would happen... You might watch..who you cozy up to.. You think this place is fun and games.. But you don't seem to comprehend that if a person.. speads stories to you... That same person...WILL... spead stories about you.. gossip... works that way...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11440 Jul 13, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
EE, JWF, NR, TPMP.
(?)

Location hidden

#11441 Jul 13, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We read the post of the so called JW's on here ..and conclude that they are ANTI--- anyone that doesn't subscribe to their Churchs Anti .everyone campaign..

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#11442 Jul 13, 2012
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
We read the post of the so called JW's on here ..and conclude that they are ANTI--- anyone that doesn't subscribe to their Churchs Anti .everyone campaign..
Yupperee!

We have seen how the pretend JWs have SPREADED THEIR HATE all over the internet!

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11443 Jul 13, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>Abusive spouses and parents also do hateful things and then tell their victims that they LOVE them.

You are kidding right? All anti witnesses are abusers?

Location hidden

#11444 Jul 13, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kidding right? All anti witnesses are abusers?
yes.. she a pharsiee.. And even washes her elbows..

Location hidden

#11446 Jul 13, 2012
JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle is an adult and knows the consequences of her actions but didn't care who she hurt. Those victims were harmed by her. I hope none of them were children. She made excuses for her boyfriend being on the sex offender registry so she doesn't have much conscious concerning victims.
You will endure...you could throw those scriptures right back at her. Actually I sit back at laugh at her. Does she think that her Southern Baptist holier-than-thou attitude fools anyone? LOL!!
And you just pissed and moaned about some one using anothers name And yet you GOSSIP and that just fine ??
TPMP

New York, NY

#11447 Jul 13, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you prayed for the victims TPMP? Have you prayed for Michelle to get the help she needs? Jehovah would expect you to. I showed EE what the bible says about those who harm us what we are suppose to do with them, dont you think that also means those Michelle harmed with the sell of drugs to them? Dont you think Jehovah would expect us to pray for them and Michelle? I do. Why do you seem to put all the blame in Michelle for this when it could have been Jason who caused her to start using, how do you know who started what? Is it because the others here are so against her, that you are just joining the crowd? Think of what Jehovah expects from you instead of them TPMP, isnt it him we are suppose to please? Here is what he says about it....
Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Luke 6:28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
1 Thessalonians 5:15 Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.
These scriptures also refer to Michelle and everyone else that we think hurts us and others.
this one is very important but for some reason, most of those here pretend its not even in the bible...
1 Peter 3:9
Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
I don't know. I don't care.

No, i don't pray for her.

Michelle just turned 46. She can be a grandmother. She is no baby.

One can do the sin and Jehovah can forgive one.

But one still has to pay the price.

Michelle has to pay society for her CRIMES.

==========

If Michelle is trully repentant?. Let her pick up the phone and call the local brothers so they can help her heal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why all the deception and dishonesty within the... 7 min Nomi 17
News 'A dark future for all religious freedom': In R... 9 min Nomi 152
News Leah Remini's A&E Series May Take on Jehovah's ... 14 min Nomi 203
News Hate campaign against Jehovah's Witnesses - why? (Aug '06) 42 min Nomi 2,313
Are JWs Catholic? 45 min Nomi 31
WT must pay $4,000 a day. 51 min diogenes 114
Kingdom Hall / Hallway to Hell 55 min Nomi 30
News Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness ... 1 hr Zildjian 31
Another REASON why the NWT is the best Bible ever! 1 hr rsss1 1,298
Who is Jesus? 2 hr rsss1 159
Help needed 3 hr rsss1 173
JWs: can you please tell me something? 7 hr dee rightful 207
More from around the web