I ABSOLUTELY LuV MY FAN BASE
Hoodwinked

Murrieta, CA

#11346 Jul 12, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will decide what and who to pray for according to the scriptures and direction from Jesus Christ.
I will pray for Michelle's victims and wait to see if Michelle repents from all the terrible damage she has done to others.
I will pray for patience to endure your daily attacks and scoldings.
And why are you raising your grandchildren? Don't they have parents?
Why would you say that? Do you not like having your grandchildren around?? Maybe because they interrupt your obsession here, huh? Poor things:(

Karen loves being with her grandchildren just as my mother and mother in law loved being with their's. Every kid should be so fortunate!

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11347 Jul 12, 2012
unlisted wrote:
god bless you -- you are an angel and have a blessed day..and anyone who is posting derogatory things about the person named shel? are you so confident her lawyer is not reading the posts?
If you are talking about me--AGAIN--I posted Michelle's own posts to me. Her attorney would only be interested in how he might defend her against charges of libel and harassment because of what she said.

Do you pray for Michelle's victims? Who knows how many teenagers might now be heroin addicts because of her and Jason's alleged drug dealing activities? Even those who were already addicts and may have received further poison for their addiction from Michelle deserve our prayers.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#11348 Jul 12, 2012
hoodwinked you cannot take the evil out of some people.. Karen is not raising her grandchildren.. she said her grandchildren were coming down to spend time with her... it is sad Karen is a very beautiful wife mom and grand mom and sadly some cannot stand it when people here have normal families and say it..

hoodwinked have a super day..... my grandchildren are coming over and we are going into the pool before the rains come in then having dinner together.... hugs.. and bless you..

Karen.. have a super time!!!!! how is the weather
by you? we now have the rain.. but now they are saying more hot weather next week... loll first nothing then too much. when we go into the pool we have to amke sure we knock some water out. it is not supposed to be over the skimmer line. so off to play in the pool with the grands... take care.. the Lord loves those who love him
TPMP

New York, NY

#11349 Jul 12, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>of course not, you have always defended SOS, and you play games also, we all know that you are SOS, ask JWF she confirmed it, surely you believe what your sister says.
Whatever!
TPMP

New York, NY

#11350 Jul 12, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking about me--AGAIN--I posted Michelle's own posts to me. Her attorney would only be interested in how he might defend her against charges of libel and harassment because of what she said.
Do you pray for Michelle's victims? Who knows how many teenagers might now be heroin addicts because of her and Jason's alleged drug dealing activities? Even those who were already addicts and may have received further poison for their addiction from Michelle deserve our prayers.
Let her say what she pleases.

Don't believe any of this garbage,, they are just trying to stifle your freedom of speech.

Michelle was a wasted drug addict who was a plague on society.

Yes, you are correct. How many youth did she get hooked on drugs?(That is how Jehovah would look at it)

She is in jail where she belongs.

It is quite telling that nobody has bothered to get her out of jail.

Good riddance.

==========

Jason parents must be breathing a huge "sigh of relief". Maybe their son just "might" be able to clean up now without thed influence of Shell an her insatiable cravings for her poisonous drugs.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#11351 Jul 12, 2012
unlisted wrote:
god bless you -- you are an angel and have a blessed day..and anyone who is posting derogatory things about the person named shel? are you so confident her lawyer is not reading the posts?
What makes you think she had the money for an attorney? She more than likely had a court appointed attorney who would have better things to do than sit and read this forum's posts.....LOL!

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11352 Jul 12, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think she had the money for an attorney? She more than likely had a court appointed attorney who would have better things to do than sit and read this forum's posts.....LOL!
unlisted's lawyers told her to stop harassing us, and she hasn't obeyed them. Michelle's attorneys would be very worried if they had to try to defend Michelle against all the libel she has done on this forum. She has accused us of all kinds of crime, drug addiction, killing my son, said that my husband is an adulterer. I would feel sorrier for her attorney than I do for unlisted's.
TPMP

New York, NY

#11353 Jul 12, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think she had the money for an attorney? She more than likely had a court appointed attorney who would have better things to do than sit and read this forum's posts.....LOL!
ROTFLMAO!

She had no money to hire an attorney.

She has a legal aid attorney. She is indigent.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#11354 Jul 12, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
unlisted's lawyers told her to stop harassing us, and she hasn't obeyed them. Michelle's attorneys would be very worried if they had to try to defend Michelle against all the libel she has done on this forum. She has accused us of all kinds of crime, drug addiction, killing my son, said that my husband is an adulterer. I would feel sorrier for her attorney than I do for unlisted's.
Shel666's posts were libelous and also some of the worst things I've heard come from any human mouth, yet Unlisted is not far behind her in that department.

The thing is, Shel666 is into heroin, and heroin can make a person into a monster as we have witnessed.

What is Unlisted's excuse?

I actually think there is more hope for Shel666 than there is for Unlisted.
Hoodwinked

Murrieta, CA

#11355 Jul 12, 2012
unlisted wrote:
hoodwinked you cannot take the evil out of some people.. Karen is not raising her grandchildren.. she said her grandchildren were coming down to spend time with her... it is sad Karen is a very beautiful wife mom and grand mom and sadly some cannot stand it when people here have normal families and say it..
hoodwinked have a super day..... my grandchildren are coming over and we are going into the pool before the rains come in then having dinner together.... hugs.. and bless you..
Karen.. have a super time!!!!! how is the weather
by you? we now have the rain.. but now they are saying more hot weather next week... loll first nothing then too much. when we go into the pool we have to amke sure we knock some water out. it is not supposed to be over the skimmer line. so off to play in the pool with the grands... take care.. the Lord loves those who love him
I agree Karen is a beautiful person:)
Have a great day with your grandchildren.

JWForever

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11356 Jul 12, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever!
She's using that post where I was "playing" with you as proof of something, when we were at each other's throats. Don't pay the apostate any mind. I never confirmed anything.

JWForever

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11357 Jul 12, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
unlisted's lawyers told her to stop harassing us, and she hasn't obeyed them. Michelle's attorneys would be very worried if they had to try to defend Michelle against all the libel she has done on this forum. She has accused us of all kinds of crime, drug addiction, killing my son, said that my husband is an adulterer. I would feel sorrier for her attorney than I do for unlisted's.
and libeling that woman in Kentucky who lost her child to suicide, calling her all kinds of horrible names and her children, calling that Funeral home, along with her boyfriend Dan.

SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11358 Jul 12, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
unlisted's lawyers told her to stop harassing us, and she hasn't obeyed them. Michelle's attorneys would be very worried if they had to try to defend Michelle against all the libel she has done on this forum. She has accused us of all kinds of crime, drug addiction, killing my son, said that my husband is an adulterer. I would feel sorrier for her attorney than I do for unlisted's.
It's NOT LIBEL,

YOU DID KILL YOUR SON.

EVERYTHING ELSE COULD BE LIBEL,

BUT WE ALL KNOW ONE THING,

THAT BIG FAT MOUTH OF YOURS DROVE YOUR SON TO THE GRAVE.
TPMP

New York, NY

#11359 Jul 12, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOLDER, I think you should pray for Michelle's victims, the ones on Topix and the ones she started on heroin.
shel54401
"Princess of theNITE"
Another Ex-JW Realated Murder
|
#111
|
    2011-07-01 03:49:11
 
Constance Noring wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to think she is not delusional that she thinks I would have any interest whatsoever in meeting her or learning anything about her, much less sharing a meal with her, but it is hard to tell how extensive her illness or whatever the problem is just from what she does on this forum. Maybe she is serious. If so, God help her.
Carolyn, You Will Go to any length just like Topsy to copy others sayings , feelings and words as your Old senile pea brain cells have shrunk w/ your old age.
Lets see , "Delusional" would be paranoid peole are after ya on this forum like YOU carolyn, dont worry,,YOUR really NOT that important To thr real Christians on here, But you do have impotance to YOUR father SATAN and his demons.So you do serve a purpose, But as dumb as a box of rocks as he is, YOU also are..
"Delusional" Is: YOU starting a Thread about YOUR POOR dead sons suicide JUST for YOUR own Attention purposes and then claiming harrassment. Kind of like YOU CANT RAPE THE WILLING!
The Most discusting thing I have seen EVER IN MY LIFE was YOUR THREAD about YOUR POOR abused SON, Have YOU NO SHAME and have YOU NOT abused YOUR POOR children enough and brought Shame to them as Their MOTHER? What a POOR EXCUSE for a HUMAN BEING , and I cant even call YOU a MOTHER as a TRUE MOTHER has NATURAL affection for their Children, and YOU express Jealousy even over YOUR OWN DAUGHTER, and YOUR POOR SON, Only GOD knows what all hell of an abuse YOU PUT HIM through, to make him want to end his poor life and go through it?
Thank -GOD jehovah LOVES your dear Children, BUT I dought he feels the same w/ you accept for PURE ANGER AND DISCUST in how you treated these blessings of children, YOU never should have had children. Mandatory sterlization would have been a GREAT option for you knowing YOUR MENTAL STATE and abusive ways w/ children. And YOUR poor , poor Husband, Its a no wonder he goes for those long long nite drives down the strip..Cant say i blame the poor guy, this is where one time I would say ADULTRY is warrentted..W/ a Demon for awife such as yourself , The poor guy needs a refreshing YOUNG GAL to make him feel sane living w/ such evil as you.
And you have Guts to speak ILL of others on MENTAL stability? LMAO.LMFAO!
Delusional is: You really beleiveing YOUR OWN LIES as NO one else does.
Hell You even Caused your family Pet to pack up his dog house and hit the highway as fast as he could get away from your dementia,senile, abusive lard, old UGLY BURDONSOME****
Like I said the Only relief Your Poor family has is in Knowing what Jehovah does w/ People of your type, CUT OFF FOREVER, never to be w/ your Cildren nor husband ever again Thank -God that will be the ONLY time they will recive everlasting Peace in their lives..Got To LOVE the Justice IN Jehovah God and his Wonderful son!
What a day to celebrate,,
shel54401
"Princess of the NITE"
Another Ex-JW Realated Murder
|
#113
|
    2011-07-01 03:54:
 
"God help her. " Carolyns Quote(EE)*****
No, carolyn, I think your children and Poor wandering Husband need ALL of GOD"S HELP dealing w/ your Old wrinkled, discusting self..You have NO shame Knowing YOur son is watching YOUR BEHAVIOR, and shaking his head in discust and shame? You are a One sick sick Person, NO help is enough on this earth to help the evil YOU have..A complete waste of a human being and a breath..
(Michelle 666 quote)

"Mandatory sterlization would have been a GREAT option for you knowing YOUR MENTAL STATE and abusive ways w/ children"

(unquote)

Boy..Oh..Boy..

That Michelle was something else, wasn't she?

She was projecting up and down and all around with these nutty posts of here.

The problem is that she was talking about herself.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#11360 Jul 12, 2012
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>It's NOT LIBEL,
YOU DID KILL YOUR SON.
EVERYTHING ELSE COULD BE LIBEL,
BUT WE ALL KNOW ONE THING,
THAT BIG FAT MOUTH OF YOURS DROVE YOUR SON TO THE GRAVE.
You and Shell could be twins.

Sad day when someone wants to act like her when they grow up.

But you succeeded.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#11361 Jul 12, 2012
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>It's NOT LIBEL,
YOU DID KILL YOUR SON.
EVERYTHING ELSE COULD BE LIBEL,
BUT WE ALL KNOW ONE THING,
THAT BIG FAT MOUTH OF YOURS DROVE YOUR SON TO THE GRAVE.
You are projecting your own pitiful life.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#11362 Jul 12, 2012
JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
and libeling that woman in Kentucky who lost her child to suicide, calling her all kinds of horrible names and her children, calling that Funeral home, along with her boyfriend Dan.
He hasn't been posting much, has he? I wonder why.

Just kidding....,I know why.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11363 Jul 12, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are projecting your own pitiful life.
CANT You FIT EVERYTHING IN ONE POST?

MY LIFE IS WONDERFULL,

THAT IS WHY I AM NOT IN THE GROUND AND I DONT SHOULDER THE LOAD OF BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR MY CHILDS DEATH....BWHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA HA!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE IT HAUNTS EE EVERYNIGHT UNTIL SHE CONFESS'S WHAT SHE DID AND FIX THAT BIG HAUGHTY TRAP OF HERS,

UNTIL THEN LET HER SUFFER.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11364 Jul 12, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't been posting much, has he? I wonder why.
Just kidding....,I know why.
"I know why"

YOU DONT KNOW SHITE,

YOU WISH YOU KNEW YOU BUSYBODY.
TPMP

New York, NY

#11365 Jul 12, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't been posting much, has he? I wonder why.
Just kidding....,I know why.
Things are getting a little too warm for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 4 min dee lightful 5,378
Are JW's allowed to join the NRA 11 min LonesomDovezz 9
Jesus DENIED being God! 14 min dee lightful 660
A few questions 21 min Just Here 3
Which One Is It? God Created Animals To Be Peac... 32 min Tony Price 77 110
Why don;t JW's feed the poor as Jesus demonstra... 35 min LonesomDovezz 159
Help needed 40 min frgoad 11
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 42 min Anonymous Brother 3,088
Anonymous Brother 1 hr ihveit 51
My offer to study the Bible with anyone on this... 2 hr little lamb 398
More from around the web