I ABSOLUTELY LuV MY FAN BASE

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#11110 Jul 10, 2012
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I challege the WT doctrine because it is lies . I will continue to do that as long as JW carry literature with lies about others door to door and house to house. Deal with it !!
JW had to create their own Bible so they would have something that supported their views , they misquote people and twist scriptures Yup I will be here as long as false teachers exist. Get used to it .
You don't have enough Bible knowledge to challenge anything.

Your postings for years have been CUT & PASTE.

When they aren't...,you are a bitter old woman.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11111 Jul 10, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
Corsicana youth minister arrested for alleged sexual assualt
Posted on March 20, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Updated Tuesday, Mar 20 at 11:03 PM
CORSICANA – Many describe Gary Welch as a popular youth minister at Corsicana’s Northside Baptist Church. A man, church members say, who was just as eager to embrace a child as to counsel them.
"Gary was always cool with us," said Devan Putman, 15.
She’s been a member of the church’s youth group for as long as Welch was its leader.
"[He was] always giving us hugs and high-fiving us," she said. "I just couldn’t believe it."
Late Monday afternoon, Corsicana police officers arrested Welch, 42, at the church on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child. He remains in jail on a $150,000 bond.
Police would not clarify if the girl was a member of the church, but said they are investigating whether there could be more alleged victims.
"We just want to be diligent," said Corsicana Police Chief Randy Bratton. "Right now, we don’t have any indication there are additional victims."
Court documents say a 16-year-old girl came forward to police on Saturday after she confided to her aunt she had been sexually assaulted by Welch for more than two years - since she was 13 years old. Court documents say the abuse "happened numerous times at several different locations" and that the two last had intercourse on New Year’s Eve.
Two days later, Jan. 2, Welch wrote about sin and evil on his Facebook page. He referenced a Bible verse, Romans 6:13, about not letting "any part of your body become an instrument of evil to serve sin."
conti.....
ME:(scrolls page fast)
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11112 Jul 10, 2012
Accused as molester, Daniel Acker Jr. was once
beloved Shelby County teacher
Published: Sunday, March 04, 2012, 9:30 AM Updated: Sunday, March 04, 2012, 10:45 AM
When schoolteacher Daniel Acker Jr. in 1992 was accused of molesting a
child, churches, teachers, schools and parents rallied to his aid.
They held pancake dinners to raise money for his defense, proclaimed
his innocence on marquees, demonized the fourth-grader who accused
Acker Jr. of touching her breast -- and voted him, in the wake of the
allegations, teacher of the year.
Shelby County circled the wagons to fight for its own. And it won.
Last week -- nearly two months after police say Acker Jr. admitted to
groping little girls on at least 20 occasions, including the child involved
in the 1992 allegations -- a Shelby County grand jury heard charges
against the now-retired elementary teacher. Officials expect to learn this week whether the grand
jury returned any indictments.
And now around the county, preachers, family, friends and former co-workers at the schools still
are mum.
Acker Jr.'s attorney, Barry Alvis, has declined to comment, releasing a statement saying that
"trying the case in the media taints the jury pool" and that he would comment only during court
proceedings.
Acker's parents, county Commissioner Daniel Acker Sr. and Judy Acker, say their lawyer advised
them not to talk.
Acker Jr.'s wife, Andrea, apologized for her silence, but said she couldn't comment.
When asked to do an interview
ME:reads one sentence(scrolls page fast)

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#11113 Jul 10, 2012
Check out LITTLE MAN.

He can't refute the intelligent men on this forum....so he spends his pathetic lonesome days attacking woman.

How sad is that.

A carl carpenter clone.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11114 Jul 10, 2012
Prominent family
Acker Jr.'s professional resume is as solid as they come. His family's reputation in the community
is indisputable.
He is one of four children born to Judy and Daniel Acker Sr., a prominent family that has lived in
Shelby County for more than 60 years.
Acker Sr. in 1992 challenged the incumbent Shelby County commissioner from District 4 and won.
At the time, Acker Sr. was the administrator at the Shelby County Area Vocational Center. He had
already held several public offices in Alabaster, including city councilman and chairman of the
Alabaster Water and Gas Board.
He is running unopposed for his sixth term on the Shelby County Commission. Acker Sr. and his
wife were both longtime educators in the local schools.
In 1996, Acker Sr. retired after 21 years at the vocational school. He was a teacher and coach at
Thompson High School from 1959 to 1975. Judy Acker was a second grade teacher at Thompson
Elementary School from 1961 to 1993. She was named Mother of the Year at the 27th annual
Alabama Mothers of the Year Awards Conference in 1986. Danny Acker Jr. is one of four children.
His sister, Melody, is a math teacher in Florida. The youngest Acker brother, Jade, is a missionary.
Brother Harmon Acker is a teacher who has served on the Alabaster City Council and worked as a
bus driver with the Shelby County School system. Harmon Acker was recently suspended briefly
after a curious episode when he was arrested and charged with breaking into Thompson High
School. He has been reinstated at the school.
Acker Jr.'s parents were as active in church as they were in the community and schools. Acker
Jr.'s paternal grandfather was a minister and his father-in-law was a Baptist preacher.
Judy and Dan Acker Sr. were part of the group that started Westwood Baptist Church, Ashley said.
Every church has people in it that are the backbone of the church -- that was Dan and Judy
Acker, Ashley said. The family is the solid, conservative, Southern Christian family.
ME:Acker BLAH BLAH.....(scrolls page fast)

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#11115 Jul 10, 2012
I think SOS is a little girl.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11116 Jul 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't have enough Bible knowledge to challenge anything.
MY postings for years have been CUT & PASTE.
When they aren't...,I AM a bitter old woman.
Agreed!!!

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#11117 Jul 10, 2012
Hey LITTLE MAN/GIRL.......Acker is in the same state you're in, Alabama.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11118 Jul 10, 2012
Check out LITTLE MAN.
He can't refute the intelligent men on this forum....so he spends his pathetic lonesome days attacking woman.
How sad is that.
A carl carpenter clone.
your ARSE IS SO BIG IN THAT PICTURE.

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#11119 Jul 10, 2012
Now, back to the news.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11120 Jul 10, 2012
I think SOS is a little girl.
What HAPPENED DEB?

WHY AVE YOU BEEN STUMBLED FROM YOUR C AND P'S?

YOU JUST CANT HELP YOURSLF.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! !!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 07

RI

#11121 Jul 10, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even need to wear my contact lenses to see the filth of warmongering, immoral, money-grubbing, dirty politics Christendom, much less white gloves or magnifying glass.
Christendom doesn't even try to keep clean. They welcome every kind of immoral person, not requiring any changes at all. That is why you have gay clergy, divorced and remarried clergy, couples living together without marriage, corrupt businessmen, even Mafia and other gangsters in the churches.
I would only wear rubber gloves to keep from touching them and being contaminated by them.
So it's pretty much like the new parents who find the dirty diapers of their own children to be less objectionable than the dirty diapers of the children of others, which they find to be absolutely disgusting.

It would be recommended that anyone needing to interact with your "beloved" organization wear, not just rubber gloves, but an entire biohazard suit.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11122 Jul 10, 2012
Hey LITTLE MAN/GIRL.......Acker is in the same state you're in, Alabama.
I am FLATTERED BY ALL THIS ATTENTION,

HOW IS YOUR GAY SON DOING?
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11123 Jul 10, 2012
Now, back to posting to myself.
Agreed!!!

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#11124 Jul 10, 2012
Darrell Gilyard, Florida Sex Offender, Hired As Church Pastor As Kids Are Banned From Services

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 12:16 pm

&#8203;Darrell Gilyard is a registered sex offender in Florida, banned from having any "unsupervised contact with children under 18 years old." Of course, that was easier to do before the Christ Tabernacle Missionary Baptist church in Jacksonville hired him as their new pastor back in December. The church's hiring move is even more surprising considering Gilyard's sex crime came as pastor at another local church, where he admitted in 2009 to molesting female members of his congregation who were under 18 years old.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11125 Jul 10, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's pretty much like the new parents who find the dirty diapers of their own children to be less objectionable than the dirty diapers of the children of others, which they find to be absolutely disgusting.
It would be recommended that anyone needing to interact with your "beloved" organization wear, not just rubber gloves, but an entire biohazard suit.
"entire biohazard suit"

LETS HOPE THEY MAKE EM IN THE TRIPPLE X SIZE.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

#11126 Jul 10, 2012
Darrell Gilyard, Florida Sex Offender, Hired As Church Pastor As Kids Are Banned From Services
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 12:16 pm
&#8203;Darrell Gilyard is a registered sex offender in Florida, banned from having any "unsupervised contact with children under 18 years old." Of course, that was easier to do before the Christ Tabernacle Missionary Baptist church in Jacksonville hired him as their new pastor back in December. The church's hiring move is even more surprising considering Gilyard's sex crime came as pastor at another local church, where he admitted in 2009 to molesting female members of his congregation who were under 18 years old.
Yes NOW YOU ARE GETTING IT,

MAKE YOUR C AND P'S SMALLER,

YOU ARE LEARNING WELL.

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#11127 Jul 10, 2012
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed!!!
I knew you were Prime all along.

You enjoy posting about perverted sexual encounters with children.

Get help, pervert.

Maybe they should up your dosage.

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

#11128 Jul 10, 2012
Tell us why you're on those medications.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11129 Jul 10, 2012
<quoted text>
You don't have enough Bible knowledge to challenge anything.
Your postings for years have been CUT & PASTE.
When they aren't...,you are a bitter old woman.
What do you call that you are doing CCC? Isn't it copy and paste?

What do you think others think of you when you come here and attack an old woman? How old are you, are you a young chicken? I am 60 and I don't consider myself as old, I know I am not a young one anymore, but my mother taught me enough respect for others not to attack an older person but to show respect for them. Where is your respect CCC.

She has more bible knowledge than most of the others here. Her beliefs are not like yours, but she is very knowledgeable of the bible. When was the last time you challenged anyone on bible knowledge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 2 min PrufSammy 2,016
Trinity...why does it matter?! 29 min PrufSammy 1,857
Another earthquake in Mexico 50 min PrufSammy 24
Why do Christendom make Jesus name sounds so di... 51 min rsss1 572
yt 2 hr PrufSammy 166
What MUST I do to be saved? 3 hr Alank 40
Would Jehovah take me back? 3 hr Alank 467
More from around the web