I ABSOLUTELY LuV MY FAN BASE

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10798 Jun 22, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>Divided friends? Didn't you mean to say Multiple Personality Disorder?
She is in denial.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#10799 Jun 22, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>Nice arrogant guesswork....,as I do make sure of all things, and continue to do so, and I am also sure that you are wrong, once again with your arrogant presumptions.
And what you don't make sure of you make up to make sure what you want actually happens.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#10800 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>That was a long story tangled in chaos that I tried to stay out of, but somehow it reached out and grabbed us at every corner. Maybe it was the crazy one that was committed to the mental institution.
Tried to stay out of? Hahahahaha you reached out yourself.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#10801 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>I have wondered if you ever sleep. Do you suffer insomnia?
Why do you say that?
Surely you aren't suggesting I'm here more than you. You are on what 3rd 4th registered name in less than 2 years and you are already at over 3000 posts.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#10802 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>Maybe because you aren't the most credible person to ask on this forum. Ya think?.....LOL!
No I don't think. You and your friends have made up lies names, emails etc. to try to make me look bad. I often wonder why you feel so threatened by me that you feel you have to do these things.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#10803 Jun 22, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with this post, I just wanted to ask if you have read Douglas Clark's daily update? His mind is another one I would like to get in and look around. Unique!
I'll check it out.

“Houston, TX”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10804 Jun 22, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another NADA! from RHW! She blows and blows but never shows.
She blows?

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#10805 Jun 22, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with this post, I just wanted to ask if you have read Douglas Clark's daily update? His mind is another one I would like to get in and look around. Unique!
Different for sure. I'm not sure what to think about it. But I will carry on as I do now regarding Jehovah. I don't think we should let you get inside his head....,you've always been the curious type, besides, the gate could come down and trap you inside.....YIKES!! Thorns and thistles could try grabbing your legs, as festoons of rotting unforgiving foliage try to entangle you. Spiders and webs hanging in every corner, proof that he never cleared them. We'd have to petition Jehovah to send his Armies to release you sound and safely. And he would not hesitate for one moment with your life in jeopardy. No, I think you are safer outside his head. We don't know what it's been fed.
Prime

Kent, WA

#10806 Jun 22, 2012
Satan is considered my god also.....and has deceived the majority of the people on this earth. That's why I like telephone sex, that way I can pretend I'm a petite 200 pound Dominatrix like EE my hero and not the 5oo pound hutt in my avatar! I'm just like him a deceiver!
You're weird Deb!
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#10807 Jun 22, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>You're weird Deb!
You have really turned into a MAJOR TROLL.

There is something mentally going on with you...Like major.

You don't even talk about religious topics anymore.

Just insults and wickedness. Lots of anger.

Do you have AIDS related demntia, Prime?

Are you sick?.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#10808 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Different for sure. I'm not sure what to think about it. But I will carry on as I do now regarding Jehovah. I don't think we should let you get inside his head....,you've always been the curious type, besides, the gate could come down and trap you inside.....YIKES!! Thorns and thistles could try grabbing your legs, as festoons of rotting unforgiving foliage try to entangle you. Spiders and webs hanging in every corner, proof that he never cleared them. We'd have to petition Jehovah to send his Armies to release you sound and safely. And he would not hesitate for one moment with your life in jeopardy. No, I think you are safer outside his head. We don't know what it's been fed.
You will get the message. I am sure it will be passed onto you.

I will finish it up tomm.

NO. It is not what you suspected. Not at all.

I wont talk on here. Feel free to mail me thorough you know where. Anytime.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10809 Jun 22, 2012
Self Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
She blows?
ALL BLOW, NO SHOW.

Location hidden

#10810 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>
I didn't picture it that dark and dank. I get a happy paranoid vibe.

Location hidden

#10811 Jun 22, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> You have really turned into a MAJOR TROLL.
Do you have AIDS related demntia, Prime?
Are you sick?.
Evidently he keeps getting himself banned. I remember the first time it was for putting people's names up. I don't read his posts any more, so I don't know why he was banned this time. I just saw he made a thread about coming back.

“Houston, TX”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10812 Jun 22, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> You will get the message. I am sure it will be passed onto you.
I will finish it up tomm.
NO. It is not what you suspected. Not at all.
I wont talk on here. Feel free to mail me thorough you know where. Anytime.

Do you have AIDS related dementia?

You are sick?.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#10813 Jun 22, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another NADA! from RHW! She blows and blows but never shows.
Show what? You should have realized by now (especially with your super-special powers of clairvoyance) that I espouse no religion and I don't believe that any religion has the "truth."

Worshiping God does not necessitate belonging to any man-made religion.

So, what's your point? JWs are certainly not the worst of the bunch, nor are they the best--not by a long shot--but they ARE dangerous insofar as ruining people's lives if those people disagree with anything the WTS teaches.

If a person, like yourself, needs to have strict control over every aspect of their lives, as you seem to need, then the JW religion will probably suit them just fine.

NR and JWF also seem to need to have a tight collar and a short leash in order to live a fairly decent life, so the JWs work for them as well.

And it still stands...no matter WHAT any person would suggest that they have found to be spiritually upbuilding and helpful in THEIR lives, a well-indoctrinated JW will reject it. They think that they are special and better than everyone else, so they look down their noses at any other religion as being ruled by Satan, and they refuse to critically examine their beliefs.

So...there you go. I've shown you. Satisfied?
TPMP

Jersey City, NJ

#10814 Jun 22, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently he keeps getting himself banned. I remember the first time it was for putting people's names up. I don't read his posts any more, so I don't know why he was banned this time. I just saw he made a thread about coming back.
I think it's time for a break.

This place gets to be a bit much.
TPMP

Jersey City, NJ

#10815 Jun 22, 2012
Self Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have AIDS related dementia?
You are sick?.
This is Dan or UC....It may even be MM.

Location hidden

#10816 Jun 22, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Show what? You should have realized by now (especially with your super-special powers of clairvoyance) that I espouse no religion and I don't believe that any religion has the "truth."
So, what's your point? JWs are certainly not the worst of the bunch, nor are they the best--not by a long shot--but they ARE dangerous insofar as ruining people's lives if those people disagree with anything the WTS teaches.
If a person, like yourself, needs to have strict control over every aspect of their lives, as you seem to need, then the JW religion will probably suit them just fine.
NR and JWF also seem to need to have a tight collar and a short leash in order to live a fairly decent life, so the JWs work for them as well.
And it still stands...no matter WHAT any person would suggest that they have found to be spiritually upbuilding and helpful in THEIR lives, a well-indoctrinated JW will reject it. They think that they are special and better than everyone else, so they look down their noses at any other religion as being ruled by Satan, and they refuse to critically examine their beliefs.
There is nothing satisfactory about you. Do you even remember what the original point was after you get through twisting and blowing hot air? LOL!
TPMP

Jersey City, NJ

#10817 Jun 22, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
(RHW quoted)

"Worshiping God does not necessitate belonging to any man-made religion"

(unquote)

Fine. That is YOUR opinion.

That is why you no longer choose to be a witness.

Let others be with their decision.

EE seems to be quite content with her choice to stay with Jehovah and his organization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irrefutable reason why Jesus is Michael? 6 min imagoodboy 144
WHY most REFUSE to Question~ 6 min BetheljudgmentDan... 330
Candace Conti settled 6 min Was she abused 389
simon jwd 7 min red blood relative 3
News What If Jesus Is not God? 12 min Anonymous Brother 18
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 13 min lovewithin 3,820
How to learn about, then KNOW the REAL God! 15 min little lamb 8
shunning goes against Gods comandments of love 38 min array 48
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 1 hr always a JW 19,394
More from around the web