Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
She truly may be one of the dumbest people on the planet. No sense of reasoning. No common sense. She got ripped off in the brains department for sure.
Perhaps she didn't get ripped off. Perhaps she got one sufficient for her limited needs, but returned it because she thought it wasn't working, and it was simply that she couldn't figure out how to turn it on.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once the courts become involved, you will need to address the dozens of times you have falsely told the forum that I stalked you off of here. I will see to it. You published your name and your husband's name on Topix when congratulating someone on their wedding. Don't you remember?
. And those of you that are bent on causeing trouble.. took that opportunity to write it down and figure out ways to use it for your enjoyment ..

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. And those of you that are bent on causeing trouble.. took that opportunity to write it down and figure out ways to use it for your enjoyment ..
Are you going to join unlisted in making false charges against me? To this moment, I have not ever written down unlisted's name, nor have I ever made any trouble for her in any way. She harasses me constantly, and 99 times out of 100 posts, I ignore her. Occasionally, I respond to her harassment, as I occasionally respond to yours. That is all. Anything else you charge me with is a false accusation.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the chuckle.
First you say no one stalked her because they would have to have her name.
Then you say they had her name, she posted it.
Don't type so fast slow down and read what you wrote before you hit post.
LOL! you are so stupid. No one had her name until TPMP posted it in an email when Pam sent out Topsy's info. Unlisted became known then. Then everyone had a name to Google. Nedoba will teach you how to Google names.
unlisted

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

what wedding? i want you to psot to me the thread and post that i posted my husbands real name, please.. i want to see where you claim i posted my husbands name, do you remember the mental facility you and jwf found and said i lived near?? so are you saying you never stalked me off here it was jwf??? pray tell we all want to know.

show me

1-the post i mentioned my husbands full name and what wedding?

2- show is the post where you and jwf laughed at the mental facility near where i lived/

if you can show me you did not write that post and where in the world i ever mentioned my husbands real name and whose wedding... i will apologize to you.. if you are a decent woman and you want an apology.,
unlisted

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

oh no ee who harasses who lady??? all the pagan threads and posts to me... all the mean comments

i have never harassed you. i only said you loved to research pagan material why not post so everyone can see how you "did not harass me...

why not show the psots when i first came here the eman nasty crap you said about me. along with nevada and jwf...laughing when nevada said my sister in law was better off without me.,

i never made comments about your child who lost his life. i ignored it it was wrong but it was not my business i did not know what happened i dont care.

as with necvada when i first came here and she psoted some threads to have people see about some murder then some people went crazy on her i never made comments to that. it was wrong.

you posted all the crap you could find against the catholic church.. why>>>. to harass me.. because i was catholic

now please post the thread where you claim i mentioned my husbands real name and whose wedding?>????

and please re post the thread and post where you and or jwf made fun of me with the facility in a town that only someone who was stalking me off here would even know about.. can you do this?

do you want to make amends and be decent with each other?? maybe you and i can begin and stop the hate on this forum? i am game are you?

i am not ashamed to apologize are you? so please post it... because i would never ever post my husbands real name for specific reasons.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! you are so stupid. No one had her name until TPMP posted it in an email when Pam sent out Topsy's info. Unlisted became known then. Then everyone had a name to Google. Nedoba will teach you how to Google names.
uh somebody lied. One of your friends just said that Unlisted posted it here. So it looks like you are the stupid one again. You should pay closer attention to your friends lies, that way you will be better at backing them up.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

unlisted wrote:
what wedding? i want you to psot to me the thread and post that i posted my husbands real name, please.. i want to see where you claim i posted my husbands name, do you remember the mental facility you and jwf found and said i lived near?? so are you saying you never stalked me off here it was jwf??? pray tell we all want to know.
show me
1-the post i mentioned my husbands full name and what wedding?
2- show is the post where you and jwf laughed at the mental facility near where i lived/
if you can show me you did not write that post and where in the world i ever mentioned my husbands real name and whose wedding... i will apologize to you.. if you are a decent woman and you want an apology.,
Even though you are the one who made the post, and apparently don't remember posting it....,If we were to show you that post, it would expose you to all these people here, and from there they could get further info on you and your family.

I don't think it is a good idea, and I say this as a protection for you.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

unlisted wrote:
oh no ee who harasses who lady??? all the pagan threads and posts to me... all the mean comments
i have never harassed you. i only said you loved to research pagan material why not post so everyone can see how you "did not harass me...
why not show the psots when i first came here the eman nasty crap you said about me. along with nevada and jwf...laughing when nevada said my sister in law was better off without me.,
i never made comments about your child who lost his life. i ignored it it was wrong but it was not my business i did not know what happened i dont care.
as with necvada when i first came here and she psoted some threads to have people see about some murder then some people went crazy on her i never made comments to that. it was wrong.
you posted all the crap you could find against the catholic church.. why>>>. to harass me.. because i was catholic
now please post the thread where you claim i mentioned my husbands real name and whose wedding?>????
and please re post the thread and post where you and or jwf made fun of me with the facility in a town that only someone who was stalking me off here would even know about.. can you do this?
do you want to make amends and be decent with each other?? maybe you and i can begin and stop the hate on this forum? i am game are you?
i am not ashamed to apologize are you? so please post it... because i would never ever post my husbands real name for specific reasons.
You want me to post a link to where you posted your and your husband's real names??? I don't think so what with your intense desire to accuse and punish me. You need to think back and remember what you did and find it yourself.

You must be starting to rethink all your false accusations publicly made against me here to ask to make up and be friends. That is an improvement.

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Unlisted....,stopping the hate here would begin with you.
unlisted

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

nope i want proof you made the statement i posted his name .... where is it???

i dont want to punish you... intense desire??? nope... false accusations about what? your harassing me with pagan posts wow.. and here i thought you and I could begin a new day...ok..

but you made the statement now you prove it... take care. but there are many here who can show how you abused me,,, EE>. so please where is the post.. you brought it up show us that i did... otherwise everyone will believe you are lying,

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
uh somebody lied. One of your friends just said that Unlisted posted it here. So it looks like you are the stupid one again. You should pay closer attention to your friends lies, that way you will be better at backing them up.
Posted it here on Topix....,not necessarily on this forum.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

JWF, you might want to read these again.

EE stating they were posted:

Once the courts become involved, you will need to address the dozens of times you have falsely told the forum that I stalked you off of here. I will see to it. You published your name and your husband's name on Topix when congratulating someone on their wedding. Don't you remember?

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

CCC stating that they were posted:
Yes Unlisted, it was YOU who posted you and your husbands full names on Topix.

Oh and look here: YOU stating they were posted.
She had Topsy's name and his Facebook page. That's how it was known that Unlisted was L.A. when the email was exposed.
She did put her name on Topix and her husband's name.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said that she posted here. Have someone explain it to you. Topix has more that one forum.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Oh dear, and here JWF is you stating just the opposite.
so.. is it no one had her name until tpmp posted it, or she posted. Pick one. Best thing, don't lie, don't talk out your arse and don't talk above your intelligence rating, then you won't have so many problems.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted it here on Topix....,not necessarily on this forum.
That's lame, even from you.

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said that she posted here. Have someone explain it to you. Topix has more that one forum.
Have you noticed that when it comes to MM she tries to drag us into non sensible arguments?

“LADY WARRIOR”

THUG HUNTER

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind JWF.....she's too stupid. She will never get it....LOL!

“New one man.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

More back tracking.
unlisted

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

hi mixed media.. they cannot keep their stories straight... rofl.. why??

i never had Topsy Facebook page?? never

you see as we all know... it was Topsy who went to pams Facebook and found my name. then he posted it here to be a mean man== they picked up on it and jwf began posting it as geez---- then Nevada posted it..

now as for topsy and his supposed Facebook... i never knew his real name until i left here to care for my mil.. i was contacted and told jwf posted my real name and the name of a school on the Texas news station. i went to print it but it was gone. someone from here had phoned the news station told them what jwf did and removed the whole article.

so i never knew his real name.. i never went to a Facebook page that someone posted with his wife. the only time is spoke with how wife was on the thread here that she came on and was angry i believe that Nevada and some one else was emailing to Topsy and she felt it was wrong.

i would also like to see what other forum i am posting on???

and as you see now nevada has to come and try to do damage control. Nevada you will never be a happy woman.. you have caused so much hate here between people you are not and never have been a jw so you have no right to even discuss about them

you claim you left the catholic religion and know all about it... rofl at age five??

mixed media. they are trying to do damage control and big momma Nevada has to put her nose in everyone's business. maybe she should concentrate on her own home and mind her own business she is one mean lady.

as for the wedding?????and my husbands name... i never posted it and want them to show me.. as i said i would apologize i am a better person than they are.. but they cannot

it was topsy.... i remember even how he posted it... he used my last name then my first and after that he continued and they picked up on it. real fast.. rofl...

i have told them my computer is open to the police and i have relatives high up in the PD... they were careless in what they posted after Topsy came after me as he did with many other women here.. he seems to have a hate towards women..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,261 - 9,280 of13,769
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••