Call me POPPI wrote:
So SHE CAN CORRUPT HIM.
SHE IS A JEZEBEL.
LMAO, stalker

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 28, 2012
Brother SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Would YOU LIKE TO GET MARRIED SISTER?
I HAVE BEEN IN "THE TRUTH" FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND I AM READY,
SISTER,
DO YOU THINK YOUR ATTIRE IS SUITABLE FOR A "WORLDLY" AVATAR PIC?
AGAPE.
loco loco, nope I don't want to get married. My husband is waiting for me in paradise.. my attire is perfect!!!! I know u want me stalker
Woodards WISDOM

Wausau, WI

#7 Jan 28, 2012
Teen lurker wrote:
jws have boring sex lives .....
that's because the PERVERTED GOVERNING BODY Have THEIR NOSES In EVERYONE'S BEDROOMS ....

They ARE TRUE PERVERTS ..
MS ELDER

Tampa, FL

#8 Jan 28, 2012
Woodards WISDOM wrote:
<quoted text>
that's because the PERVERTED GOVERNING BODY Have THEIR NOSES In EVERYONE'S BEDROOMS ....
RUN TEEN, MICHELLE'S BOYFRIEND IS A PEDO.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 28, 2012
Teen lurker wrote:
jws have boring sex lives .....
hey teen lurker r u over 18 if not, stay off these websites ok.. its for ur own good.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 28, 2012
Woodards WISDOM wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not true, what happens in the bedrooms is no one business...
Woodards WISDOM

Wausau, WI

#11 Jan 28, 2012
DIVA25 wrote:
<quoted text> that's not true, what happens in the bedrooms is no one business...
But IT'S TRUE ,They ENCOURAGE "SNITCHING OUT "'THEIR SPOUSES For THINGS SUCH AS,ORAL SEX,The GB,ALONG WITH ELDERS HEAR STORIES ALL The TIME FROM EXAMPLE JWS WIVES GOING TO ELDERS OVER ORAL SEX,The ELDERS GIVE advice and reprove the husband ...

I know I was involved with the organization cult for over 10 years ,then I started going to the library and did TONS OF RESEARCH ,and found out the REAL TRUTH That They WERE HIDING FROM ME..

IF You DO The RESEARCH ,EVEN IF You NEEDED HELP ,You TOO WOULD BE SOOOOOOOO SHOCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDD TO FIND OUT You Have BEEN LIED TO.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#14 Jan 28, 2012
ELDER SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Sister,
I AM OF THE ANOINTED CLASS SO YOU CAN BE SURE I DO HAVE THE AUTHORITY FROM JEHOVAH TO ASK ANY QUESTION THAT I LIKE FROM YOU TO KEEP THE CONGERGATION CLEAN.
AGAPE.
You're hallucinating again...put down that pipe.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 28, 2012
Woodards WISDOM wrote:
<quoted text>
But IT'S TRUE ,They ENCOURAGE "SNITCHING OUT "'THEIR SPOUSES For THINGS SUCH AS,ORAL SEX,The GB,ALONG WITH ELDERS HEAR STORIES ALL The TIME FROM EXAMPLE JWS WIVES GOING TO ELDERS OVER ORAL SEX,The ELDERS GIVE advice and reprove the husband ...
I know I was involved with the organization cult for over 10 years ,then I started going to the library and did TONS OF RESEARCH ,and found out the REAL TRUTH That They WERE HIDING FROM ME..
IF You DO The RESEARCH ,EVEN IF You NEEDED HELP ,You TOO WOULD BE SOOOOOOOO SHOCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDD TO FIND OUT You Have BEEN LIED TO.
well I learned if u mate doesn't want to do oral ect.. u have to respect them .if they do go for it.. the only thing u can not do is up the booty.. so when u r looking for ur husband or wife, u need to get know what they like, and what u like.. so no problems!!!!!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 28, 2012
Woodards WISDOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 28, 2012
JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hallucinating again...put down that pipe.
LMAO HE IS LOCO!!!!

Location hidden

#18 Jan 28, 2012
It is lies, it's all lies on here , why anybody would take notice of these liars is beyond me.

People are just naive I think and know nothing about Jehovah's witnesses so they fall for these lies.

Jehovah's witnesses actually know apostates talk nonsense, we all know it , me and one of my mates, in my hall talk it about it sometimes,we both see that its pathetic what they come out with it truly is, most witnesses don't even bother with it in the slightest.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 28, 2012
the Jehovahs witness wrote:
It is lies, it's all lies on here , why anybody would take notice of these liars is beyond me.
People are just naive I think and know nothing about Jehovah's witnesses so they fall for these lies.
Jehovah's witnesses actually know apostates talk nonsense, we all know it , me and one of my mates, in my hall talk it about it sometimes,we both see that its pathetic what they come out with it truly is, most witnesses don't even bother with it in the slightest.
they tell so much lies, they r going to be in big trouble when jehova steps in.
Woodards WISDOM

Wausau, WI

#20 Jan 28, 2012
Well me and my mates speak about the Discusting persons such as yourself ,how you turn away and off and there is No WAY You're A JWS!

IT'S real jws that would NEVER bother with bible studies like yourself ,they would flee..

ALL your "nonsense and apostate ",talk is not what a true jws would be near ,such as yourself ....
Woodards WISDOM

Wausau, WI

#21 Jan 28, 2012
JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies.
LYING LETA,You live up to your NAME .....

Tell us LYING LETA by all means ,do tell us how ,what,where ,whom,is LIES along with PROOF of course ...

Your so sure they are 100% lies ,LYING LETA will be so KIND and GIVE US PROOF !!!
ELDER SOS

Yonkers, NY

#22 Jan 28, 2012
Brother,

WHY DO YOU FREQUENT THESE DISCUSSIONS IF YOU SAY THAT YOU DO NOT BOTHER WITH THEM?

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE UP STORIES BRINGING REPROACH ON JEHOVAH'S NAME,

AGAPE BROTHER.

Location hidden

#23 Jan 28, 2012
Divas took her photo down i see probably sick of being perved on, can't blame her

Location hidden

#24 Jan 28, 2012
Divas took her photo down i see probably sick of being perved on, can't blame her
yes I did, the perve here don't know how to appreciate a sexy women.. they act like they never seen a women LOL

Location hidden

#25 Jan 28, 2012
DIVA25 wrote:
<quoted text> yes I did, the perve here don't know how to appreciate a sexy women.. they act like they never seen a women LOL
I don't think he has seen a woman, lol.

Location hidden

#26 Jan 28, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't think he has seen a woman, lol.
Hahahahahahahaahahaha good one!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PARADISE-Heaven or earth? 14 min SARDS 37
JW'S are 100% right about the trinity? 18 min Snorkler 1,162
DAN CHAPTER 4 and the 7 TIMES 35 min Aneirin 829
An example on how apostates are condemned? 1 hr SARDS 111
fighters for the faith,or against God? 1 hr SARDS 8
Which Religious text is the Truth? 2 hr Beelzebub Hook 17
JW's are just like Christendom 2 hr Beelzebub Hook 4
Was C.T. Russell a con artist or a man of God? 3 hr Christian Witness 70
The Anointed 3 hr Christian Witness 120
Why I'm STILL one of Jehovah's Witnesses... 3 hr Brother P 271