First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Time falls away...”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
You and your pal FH Whatshisname and SOS have been raking Mixed Media over the coals for the last two days. That's wrong, because none of this is his doing. For you see, I am a newbie who stayed for a few weeks then vamoosed. That is because you ran me off. Last week I stumbled onto this forum after a Google link led me here and saw you still here, bein' all smug. So I thought I would like to read a while. Then I thought I would like to post a while. Then further, I thought I would tell you what I thought of you, especially after reading your attacks on Prime. When I was here, you and he were buddies. I don't know what happened there. Even though Prime was the only one who guess correctly my identity, and wasn't nice to me, I liked him because he was smart and had a keen eye, and had no problem defending himself against you and SOS. In hindsight, I think it is funny that I was scared off by you. I am not a regular. Not by any means. Wanna know my identities?

OK.

NoelNoel: http://www.topix.com/member/profile/noelnoel

and then I became DrNefario:http://www.topix.com /member/profile/therealdrnefar io

because you blasted me and called me a liar when I was merely trying to relate my own personal experience as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, which you HAD NO RIGHT TO DO: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

I mean really, DAFUQ?

I have seen firsthand with my own eyes the pictures I described, and I would swear it under oath in a court of law, so go F**K yourself for screeching at me and calling me a liar, when you have no proof to the contrary. Nothing but your own wild temper and massive ego. If you were any kind of man at all,you would ponder my words and ask yourself what kind of religion is it where something like that could occur? I have no need or desire to slander Jehovah's Witnesses - They are so bizarre and hypocritical and like all religions they too have dark spots that they need no false tales told about them for people to form their own opinions.

I have read and read and read this forum the last few days, and not just the JW ones, and honestly, there's a lot of weirdness here and there. There seem to be some nice people too but mostly whackjobs like you and SOS who tell people how to behave and call them liars all the time, which is unfair at the very least.

Do you plan to stay here until you're a hundred and two? I'm just mildly curious.

Well, what does it matter.

You say Prime is a coward for being absent. Maybe he just doesn't give a flying f**k, ever think of that?

No, of course not. You would rather tell the whole world in these little windows that he fears your wrath because you are the Great and Powerful Oz.

That would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Peace out, bean sprout!:D

Oh, and I was also StarBelliedSneetch for a time: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

And EspritDelMorte: http://www.topix.com/member/profile/espritdel...

But, while this is sorta fun, I just don't have the time and need to channel my creativity else where. BYEEEEE

“Time falls away...”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Corrected link: http://www.topix.com/member/profile/therealdr...

And you're still a dickhead. Adios.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Jenifer8 wrote:
You and your pal FH Whatshisname and SOS have been raking Mixed Media over the coals for the last two days. That's wrong, because none of this is his doing. For you see, I am a newbie who stayed for a few weeks then vamoosed. That is because you ran me off. Last week I stumbled onto this forum after a Google link led me here and saw you still here, bein' all smug. So I thought I would like to read a while. Then I thought I would like to post a while. Then further, I thought I would tell you what I thought of you, especially after reading your attacks on Prime. When I was here, you and he were buddies. I don't know what happened there. Even though Prime was the only one who guess correctly my identity, and wasn't nice to me, I liked him because he was smart and had a keen eye, and had no problem defending himself against you and SOS. In hindsight, I think it is funny that I was scared off by you. I am not a regular. Not by any means. Wanna know my identities?
OK.
NoelNoel: http://www.topix.com/member/profile/noelnoel
and then I became DrNefario:http://www.topix.com /member/profile/therealdrnefar io
because you blasted me and called me a liar when I was merely trying to relate my own personal experience as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, which you HAD NO RIGHT TO DO: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
I mean really, DAFUQ?
I have seen firsthand with my own eyes the pictures I described, and I would swear it under oath in a court of law, so go F**K yourself for screeching at me and calling me a liar, when you have no proof to the contrary. Nothing but your own wild temper and massive ego. If you were any kind of man at all,you would ponder my words and ask yourself what kind of religion is it where something like that could occur? I have no need or desire to slander Jehovah's Witnesses - They are so bizarre and hypocritical and like all religions they too have dark spots that they need no false tales told about them for people to form their own opinions.
I have read and read and read this forum the last few days, and not just the JW ones, and honestly, there's a lot of weirdness here and there. There seem to be some nice people too but mostly whackjobs like you and SOS who tell people how to behave and call them liars all the time, which is unfair at the very least.
Do you plan to stay here until you're a hundred and two? I'm just mildly curious.
Well, what does it matter.
You say Prime is a coward for being absent. Maybe he just doesn't give a flying f**k, ever think of that?
No, of course not. You would rather tell the whole world in these little windows that he fears your wrath because you are the Great and Powerful Oz.
That would be funny if it weren't so sad.
Peace out, bean sprout!:D
Oh, and I was also StarBelliedSneetch for a time: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
And EspritDelMorte: http://www.topix.com/member/profile/espritdel...
But, while this is sorta fun, I just don't have the time and need to channel my creativity else where. BYEEEEE
thanks for being honest, I wish you well.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Jenifer8 wrote:
Corrected link: http://www.topix.com/member/profile/therealdr...
And you're still a dickhead. Adios.
its sad because, so many use different names and honest ones do get confused, there are so many liars here pretending, and I apologise if I assumed you were one of the others.

Many good JW and you are very right about these places that breed bullies. All the best.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 29, 2013
So I'm not Jennifer after all. What do you know.
Thx Jennifer. I appreciate the gesture.
Lol

United States

#6 Jan 29, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
So I'm not Jennifer after all. What do you know.
Thx Jennifer. I appreciate the gesture.
That WAS nice. It makes me wish I'd been posting here long enough and under other names so I could do the same.

Does it make you feel lighter to know FOR SURE that you aren't another poster? Lol!

Poor TPMP. An illusion broken. What WILL he do?

My bet is that he will double down on the rest of us to get that "manly" feeling back.
Lol

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Either that, or he will ignore the proof and pretend that EVERYBODY is you. Just to be safe, you know.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Lol wrote:
Either that, or he will ignore the proof and pretend that EVERYBODY is you. Just to be safe, you know.
he knows, he does it to annoy he admitted it.
Hoodwinked

Winchester, CA

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Jenifer8 wrote:
You and your pal FH Whatshisname and SOS have been raking Mixed Media over the coals for the last two days. That's wrong, because none of this is his doing. For you see, I am a newbie who stayed for a few weeks then vamoosed. That is because you ran me off. Last week I stumbled onto this forum after a Google link led me here and saw you still here, bein' all smug. So I thought I would like to read a while. Then I thought I would like to post a while. Then further, I thought I would tell you what I thought of you, especially after reading your attacks on Prime. When I was here, you and he were buddies. I don't know what happened there. Even though Prime was the only one who guess correctly my identity, and wasn't nice to me, I liked him because he was smart and had a keen eye, and had no problem defending himself against you and SOS. In hindsight, I think it is funny that I was scared off by you. I am not a regular. Not by any means. Wanna know my identities?
OK.
NoelNoel: http://www.topix.com/member/profile/noelnoel
and then I became DrNefario:http://www.topix.com /member/profile/therealdrnefar io
because you blasted me and called me a liar when I was merely trying to relate my own personal experience as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, which you HAD NO RIGHT TO DO: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
I mean really, DAFUQ?
I have seen firsthand with my own eyes the pictures I described, and I would swear it under oath in a court of law, so go F**K yourself for screeching at me and calling me a liar, when you have no proof to the contrary. Nothing but your own wild temper and massive ego. If you were any kind of man at all,you would ponder my words and ask yourself what kind of religion is it where something like that could occur? I have no need or desire to slander Jehovah's Witnesses - They are so bizarre and hypocritical and like all religions they too have dark spots that they need no false tales told about them for people to form their own opinions.
I have read and read and read this forum the last few days, and not just the JW ones, and honestly, there's a lot of weirdness here and there. There seem to be some nice people too but mostly whackjobs like you and SOS who tell people how to behave and call them liars all the time, which is unfair at the very least.
Do you plan to stay here until you're a hundred and two? I'm just mildly curious.
Well, what does it matter.
You say Prime is a coward for being absent. Maybe he just doesn't give a flying f**k, ever think of that?
No, of course not. You would rather tell the whole world in these little windows that he fears your wrath because you are the Great and Powerful Oz.
That would be funny if it weren't so sad.
Peace out, bean sprout!:D
Oh, and I was also StarBelliedSneetch for a time: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
And EspritDelMorte: http://www.topix.com/member/profile/espritdel...
But, while this is sorta fun, I just don't have the time and need to channel my creativity else where. BYEEEEE
come back and visit:)
Lol

United States

#10 Jan 29, 2013
array wrote:
<quoted text>he knows, he does it to annoy he admitted it.
Yes, I know.

The guy needs some help.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know.
The guy needs some help.
he doesn't want any help I think he enjoys being as he is its so him, he did try for awhile to be nice but out of the heart.....

besides he can't be nice if he wants to stay in good with his concubines.
Lol

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2013
array wrote:
<quoted text>he doesn't want any help I think he enjoys being as he is its so him, he did try for awhile to be nice but out of the heart.....
besides he can't be nice if he wants to stay in good with his concubines.
Oh, I know he doesn't want any help, that's obvious.

And his girlfriends on here do him no service by encouraging his nasty behavior. It's all rather sick.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Jenifer8 wrote:
You and your pal FH Whatshisname and SOS have been raking Mixed Media over the coals for the last two days. That's wrong, because none of this is his doing. For you see, I am a newbie who stayed for a few weeks then vamoosed. That is because you ran me off. Last week I stumbled onto this forum after a Google link led me here and saw you still here, bein' all smug. So I thought I would like to read a while. Then I thought I would like to post a while. Then further, I thought I would tell you what I thought of you, especially after reading your attacks on Prime. When I was here, you and he were buddies. I don't know what happened there. Even though Prime was the only one who guess correctly my identity, and wasn't nice to me, I liked him because he was smart and had a keen eye, and had no problem defending himself against you and SOS. In hindsight, I think it is funny that I was scared off by you. I am not a regular. Not by any means. Wanna know my identities?
OK.
NoelNoel: http://www.topix.com/member/profile/noelnoel
and then I became DrNefario:http://www.topix.com /member/profile/therealdrnefar io
because you blasted me and called me a liar when I was merely trying to relate my own personal experience as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, which you HAD NO RIGHT TO DO: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
I mean really, DAFUQ?
I have seen firsthand with my own eyes the pictures I described, and I would swear it under oath in a court of law, so go F**K yourself for screeching at me and calling me a liar, when you have no proof to the contrary. Nothing but your own wild temper and massive ego. If you were any kind of man at all,you would ponder my words and ask yourself what kind of religion is it where something like that could occur? I have no need or desire to slander Jehovah's Witnesses - They are so bizarre and hypocritical and like all religions they too have dark spots that they need no false tales told about them for people to form their own opinions.
I have read and read and read this forum the last few days, and not just the JW ones, and honestly, there's a lot of weirdness here and there. There seem to be some nice people too but mostly whackjobs like you and SOS who tell people how to behave and call them liars all the time, which is unfair at the very least.
Do you plan to stay here until you're a hundred and two? I'm just mildly curious.
Well, what does it matter.
You say Prime is a coward for being absent. Maybe he just doesn't give a flying f**k, ever think of that?
No, of course not. You would rather tell the whole world in these little windows that he fears your wrath because you are the Great and Powerful Oz.
That would be funny if it weren't so sad.
Peace out, bean sprout!:D
Oh, and I was also StarBelliedSneetch for a time: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
And EspritDelMorte: http://www.topix.com/member/profile/espritdel...
But, while this is sorta fun, I just don't have the time and need to channel my creativity else where. BYEEEEE
this proves nothing. MM has always made up names...and they've all been from AZ. I read where one of her characters and she had the same experience with their mother-n-laws. That was a funny slip.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14 Jan 30, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
So I'm not Jennifer after all. What do you know.
Thx Jennifer. I appreciate the gesture.
LOL!! In her/your quest to try and 'prove' she isn't you she showed how disgusting liar she is. NoelNoel is not so "Noel". I noticed Dharma is also in that thread which it is said to be you. We wondered when you would start playing more games.
TPMP

New York, NY

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! In her/your quest to try and 'prove' she isn't you she showed how disgusting liar she is. NoelNoel is not so "Noel". I noticed Dharma is also in that thread which it is said to be you. We wondered when you would start playing more games.
Good morning,

Correct. All that nonsense means nothing. It is all her.

I've been call paranoid.

Some of usually mange to make it her often enough thorough out our day. But, MM dedicated an "insane" amount of time to this site.

She does this many characters. It is fun to her, I do remember Dr Nefario and Oreo too.

All the time she would make me as a prime target. It is MM.

Ever since i exposed her for the AHK things. She has been on the warpath.

It is her. I know this.

The girl needs help. EE was right.
TPMP

New York, NY

#16 Jan 30, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning,
Correct. All that nonsense means nothing. It is all her.
I've been call paranoid.
Some of usually mange to make it her often enough thorough out our day. But, MM dedicated an "insane" amount of time to this site.
She does this many characters. It is fun to her, I do remember Dr Nefario and Oreo too.
All the time she would make me as a prime target. It is MM.
Ever since i exposed her for the AHK things. She has been on the warpath.
It is her. I know this.
The girl needs help. EE was right.
Correction: Some of us usually manage to make it here often enough to sporadically post in spurts through out our day.

But, MM and her whole host of characters dedicates an insane amount of time to this site.

She has serious issues!!!

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>That WAS nice. It makes me wish I'd been posting here long enough and under other names so I could do the same.

Does it make you feel lighter to know FOR SURE that you aren't another poster? Lol!

Poor TPMP. An illusion broken. What WILL he do?

My bet is that he will double down on the rest of us to get that "manly" feeling back.
Yeah that's his M.O.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Lol wrote:
Either that, or he will ignore the proof and pretend that EVERYBODY is you. Just to be safe, you know.
In one hours time he declared without doubt it was me, prime and 'Dan'.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! In her/your quest to try and 'prove' she isn't you she showed how disgusting liar she is. NoelNoel is not so "Noel". I noticed Dharma is also in that thread which it is said to be you. We wondered when you would start playing more games.
So you've been thinking about me, awesome! ;-)

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 30, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning,

Correct. All that nonsense means nothing. It is all her.

I've been call paranoid.

Some of usually mange to make it her often enough thorough out our day. But, MM dedicated an "insane" amount of time to this site.

She does this many characters. It is fun to her, I do remember Dr Nefario and Oreo too.

All the time she would make me as a prime target. It is MM.

Ever since i exposed her for the AHK things. She has been on the warpath.

It is her. I know this.

The girl needs help. EE was right.
You need to believe this so you can think only on person thinks you are nuts.
Rofl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone actually defend the "two witness ru... 5 min lol 252
JW.org opened my eyes to the truth 6 min array 186
More Changes Coming 7 min x WT 249
JW's say that December 25th is a wrong date 10 min Brother P 133
The Jehovah's Witness Cult - MONEY is its god 19 min anon 323
Christmas (Nov '13) 48 min Think about this 1,817
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 56 min Joe 1,740
Organ transplant new light explained! Possibly! 3 hr Teleologist 224
More from around the web